☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Cilan hung back and let the others take the lead. Really, he just wanted to tease Mallory. "So, I'm actually named after a herb called the Chinese Parsley. Top notch food. We should have a cooking contest, and I'm sure I'd do great," he said.

"Shhh," Rowan murmured softly as Kylie began to complain in a loud and angry voice. She seemed to want everything right now. "Don't make me have to hug you." Yes, that was the worst threat he could give. Rowan was smiling though. If he did end up hugging someone, it was possible they would feel so calm they just passed out immediately. So yes, there was a possibility he could use his healing powers to incapacitate someone.
He could never hurt anyone though. It was impossible for him to hurt anyone, even if he tried. If he punched somebody in the face, the other person would be fully healed of all their wounds and pain, mental and physical. They wouldn't even feel any pain from being punched in the face.
Rowan was the most useless in a fist fight.
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:25 pm

" I don't wanna eat it. Who eats wolves. Weirdos" she stated, Giving a nasty look. She looked at Rowan grossly. "ew. I hate hugs. Plus I don't even know you that well"
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Laughter bubbled from Jaai's throat from Erion's joke, and she smiled. "Don't worry, Kylie. I'll protect you with my axe. Then we can have a wolf feast."
She glanced back at Mallory, wondering if her words were a bit rude. When she noticed she was preoccupied with her flirtation with Cilan, she shrugged.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:29 pm

"I DON'T WANNA EAT WOLVES!!! " she yelled. She didn't even know why she was a part of this group besides her powers. She wanted to get to know more people, but she couldn't because of her attitude.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:30 pm

"You are one of us, how can you not know me that well?" Rowan feigned shock at Kylie, placing a hand over his heart. "I feel so rejected. My heart is breaking."
He then chuckled, but in reality, he did want a hug. Rowan couldn't wait for them to settle down in the Sanctuary. He would stay at home, and just hug everyone all the time.
"Your last words are going to be, 'can I have a hug?'" Cilan teased Rowan. "Then someone is going to snap your neck."
"Only your mum did that," Rowan replied with a smile.
"Correction, only my mum did it the right way," Cilan said. "She tried to teach-"
"Whoa whoa whoa." Rowan held up his hands. "Hold up."
"Dude, I'm just kidding." Cilan laughed. "I can't even snap my own fingers!"
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Kylie heard a faint meow, as if a little kitten needed help. She quickly ran into the woods to find a litter of what seemed abandoned caracal kittens, stuck in a cage of thorns, as if someone would come back to hurt them. The group trailed off, leaving her behind
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:34 pm

"So, what are the chances of us surviving if we somehow split up?" He glanced cautiously at Kylie, but didn't bother clarifying his words. Laurel sighed as she dangled her legs down from the branch she was sitting on. "You guys are all so slow, walk faster! At this rate we're gonna have to set up a camp, and that's such a hassle!"
"Laurel do us a favor and shut up. Ms. Princess here can't parkour through the trees, unlike you, my monkey of a twin. I'm also carrying your share of luggage too you know." Erion sighed as Laurel pouted and started doing acrobatic routines on her current tree branch.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Kylie cut through the cage with her military fork, cutting through the thorns. The caracal kittens followed her as if she were their mom. "We need to feed them" she said.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:38 pm

"Hmm. I dunno. If we split up evenly, maybe. But Cilan knows the way, and no one else does. So he's kinda vital for everyone," Jaai responded, now walking beside Erion. She glanced up at Laurel.
"I think watching Laurel careen herself through the trees is amusing."
She glanced over at Kylie. "Oh god, Kyle what are you doing? You can't- you know, never mind. Keep them." She threw her hands in the air, surrendering.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 pm

"look at them!! They could die!! They're underweight. This isn't even their natural habitat! She said, very worried about the kittens.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me