Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wʜᴏ Wᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ Bᴇ ᴀ Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ? - Sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏ RP Oᴘᴇɴ

Postby RoyalBlack » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:50 pm

{Arrabelle Winters}
Arrabelle nodded and looked over "Well that's why were here to stop them." She said smiling softly. Arbelle looked down at the people. "Just hop ethose petty crimes stay that way and don't gt worse." She said looking at him.

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew gave a cold stare right back at her "I don't have time for games." He said and walked to his porch. Matthew sat on the porch and took of the jacket and hat. He then looked back at her "Why are you here?" Matthew asked putting on a black trench coat.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Gwen looked off into the forest. "I simply ended up here." She spoke in a stoic calmness. Her eyes seemed to endlessly and almost soullessly gaze upon the trees, as if if she showed no care at all for it; like a machine.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 pm

[quote="RoyalBlack"]
{Arrabelle Winters}
Arrabelle nodded and looked over "Well that's why were here to stop them." She said smiling softly. Arbelle looked down at the people. "Just hop ethose petty crimes stay that way and don't gt worse." She said looking at him.

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew sighed and looked at her "What's your name?" He asked leaning on the porch railing at looked over at her.
[/color]
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:27 am

Gwen pulled out one of her magical spell books and looked into its contents, reading the language that honestly looked more complicated than Hieroglyphics. "Gwen." She replied quietly, but audible enough for him to hear.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 am

{Arrabelle Winters}

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew nodded "Nice name. Matthew." He said smirking and stood up tall.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 am

KyuubiHiro wrote:Every now and then, Siebold would swipe a quick glance at Roxy. He definitely took interest in her, somewhat magnetized by her. "It's a wonderful place. Good food too." He said as they turned down a street.

Roxy glanced at Siebold occasionally, she wasn't sure what to think of him yet. He could be useful for her and Slade's plan but she wasn't sure where he sided yet, and until she would find out she didn't bring it up. "Hopefully it would have good food," she said with nod.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 am

Siebold smiled and nodded. "If you like Italian cuisine, its the place to be. Most famous for it's Fettuccine Alfredo." He said gently. His stomach growled to the idea of his work's food. "Whoops, pardon my little friend." Siebold said chuckling nervously.

"Pleasure." Gwen said, her eyes still in her book. Soon after, she closed it, and moved over to a tree, then she produced some weird red magic, making a circle of the weird symbols and letters.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalBlack » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 am

{Arrabelle Winters}

{Matthew Grey}
Matthew walked off the porch "So you a hero?" He asked and rose a eyebrow.
Last edited by RoyalBlack on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Love can fix anything~

RoyalBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 am

"Sounds delicious," Roxy commented as she looked back out the window. When his stomach growled she laughed slightly "it's okay."
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Siebold smiled and turned into the restaurant parking lot, putting the car to a stop in a nice little area. "Well, this is where we part ways." He said gently, actually a little sad it has come to an end.

"No." Gwen said bluntly as she scripted the weird text with her finger onto the tree gently.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me