ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

Postby Kenliyeluv » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh my gosh! Are you alright?))

Kenliye looked down at Logan and frowned, seeing him looking around. "Ah...You can read minds, right?" She said softly, moving to sit next to him again.
You will remember me for centuries

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

[Yeah. I'm always in and out of hospital so it doesn't really shock me. I was very ill when I was little and had complications during my birth so I need to go to hospital every now and again.]

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

Logan looked up at Kenliye, smiling softly. "Yeah. I can. Is there a reason you had brought that up?" he paused before saying, "sorry if that sounded mean. I didn't mean it, truly."

Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh. Well, I hope you're alright))
Kenliye smiled back at him and nodded. "Well...If you want to see her...If I see her in my head, maybe you can, too." She said quietly.

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:03 pm

[The doctors said I'm better than I usually am, so that's a plus.]

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

He blinked. "M-Maybe..." he said hesitantly, scratching the back of his neck. "I'll be invading your mind, though. So I'll know exactly what you're thinking..."

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm

That's good ^_^))
Kenliye smiled and nodded again. "That's alright. That's kind of the point. And...I've got nothing to hide." She said quietly.

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:56 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

Slowly he nodded his head, waiting for her to take back her comment. He didn't want to release his mind reading ability, it would be too much of a cluster of the different thoughts, but he was willing to see this girl - this ghost that thought he was special enough to follow around.

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Kenliye smiled faintly at him. "So...How does this work? Do you have to, like, take my hand or something?" She asked, honestly curious.

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:36 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

He shook his head. "No contact needed. I just need to lower my mental block, you should try and keep your mind open, then I'll just... slip in." He rubbed the back of his neck, a nervous habit of his. "However, I have to say that I have never done it on a willing person before, beside's my sister that is. I'm not sure how it would feel like for you."

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm

~ Calina Laurel & Calden Tamani Leofcas ~

Calden was getting a little impatient waiting for the orientation to start. He had a quick glance at his wrist, the expensive Rolex his father brought him for his fourteenth birthday, finding it to be about twenty minutes past the scheduled time. It was deeply irking him how non-punctual this school was. Calina had a sense of what her brother was feeling, a twin's intuition, and placed her hand on his arm, hoping to help him calm down a little. It seemed to work as the furrow between his brows slowly left, and his shoulders and back started to relax a little. When she was sure his grip was light enough, she reached over to rip his phone from between his hands, placing it into the abyss that was her purse.
"Cally!" He whisper-shouted, gritting his teeth in mock anger.
"It is for your own good. I've already met three people while here, and you have not met a single one. Be social, brother. It might benefit you more than being on that phone will," she glared, scolding him like a mother normally would.

Last bumped by KawaiQueen on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm.

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me