☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby hellb0und » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Jennifer nodded, "Yea, we should probably get going." This was her wake up call, it was no longer just her and Gavotte. It was all of them, and they had to lead it. Jen scurried out of bed and groaned, staring at herself in the mirror. "Good lord, it looks like a truck ran me over!" She said through laughs. She found a comb and managed to undo a few knots, she then braided her hair in to a dutch side braid. Jen stared at herself in the mirror for a minute and sighed, here goes nothing. She thought to herself. Jennifer found the bathroom and changed in there, putting on a more suitable outfit. Once she walked out, Jennifer made her way downstairs.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Mal dismounted her horse a little ways from the mansion. She took off her cloak, and was about to put it away. Mallory ran a hand across the clasp and tears welled in her eyes. She took a breath and put it away, slinging her bow over her shoulder, her arrows making a sound against the quiver. She sighed and walked to the house, retying her braid as she walked in. It had been a long day.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Peaceful>Tagged: Cadence

The fluffy cloud pulls me even deeper and I smile letting it. Just like sleeping in a bed of cotton candy.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

Noticing Viristia charging for where I would be soon, I jump and flip up very, very narrowly avoiding her. Her head had grazed my foot knocking me off balance causing me to land wrong, but close to the female. I then twist my body in an attempt to make skin to skin contact. Should contact be made, her powers would immediately disappear and the darkness would be gone.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Intimidated/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

I nod and slowly sit by the female. I brush the hair from her face and calm myself down though it proves difficult due to the pressure from the Mayor watching me.
"Quis in hac vita numina cristallum curaverat pauperis ut salvet a sui." I whisper as I press the crystal to Guinevere's chest. Instantly, her body jolts up and a small scream of pain escapes her, however, all of her visible and wounds heal before the people's eyes. I continue to hold the crystal to her though, and soon she starts to calm down. Once all traces of her feeling pain are gone, I pull the crystal back and turn to the Mayor. "Done, she'll be fine. Would you like me to wake her now?" I ask the seemingly angry and anxious mother, Cadence, my eyes crystal clear and hopefully reassuring.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Cadence could swear she was going to destroy everything in sight, and then some. Her telekinesis was going haywire, and she felt like she could've exploded Alastair's head from here. At Guinevere's scream, a crack started to snake up the glass window. Not from the scream, but rather from Cadence's telekinesis, which was stirring up a wind inside the room itself. The door slammed shut of its own accord.
When Blaze was finally done, Cadence directed her telekinesis to opening the door again. "Wake her. If I find out she suffered from that, everyone in this room will want to beg for a pardon from Queen Solara."

"Alright. See you downstairs, sunshine," Gavotte said with a chuckle as he left. He went to his own room, where he got dressed and ready. Of course, he spent an outrageous amount of time with his hair. He would always get the most ridiculously messy bedhead in the morning.
Once his hair stopped looking like one of Alastair's victims, he left to go downstairs. Gavotte naturally gravitated to the kitchen, where he started humming as he made pancakes.

In the darkness, Cilan almost crashed into Rowan. His cousin was in a terrible state, no doubt, but he seemed perfectly capable of locating Cilan. The phoenix boy simply sighed and let the healer wrap his arms around him.
"What happened to you?" Cilan murmured with concern. He maneuvered Rowan into his arms and started to walk back towards the mansion.
"I'm sorry," Rowan whispered.
When they got closer, Cilan could make out Rowan's face in the faint light from the mansion. "Oh, no," he breathed, before his voice turned to one of anger. "Who did this to you?"
"I'm sorry," Rowan sobbed. "I'm so sorry."
"Sorry about what?"
"I'm sorry..."
Cilan hadn't gone back inside the mansion yet, so he had no idea about the deaths. He just knew he needed to get Tacet. The older healer would be able to fix Rowan, or at least make him sleep. He seemed to be in a great deal of pain.
As soon as he entered the mansion, he noticed the body. "Disgrace no," Cilan swore under his breath. He couldn't believe this was really happening.
He just stood in the front doorway, holding the wounded healer. "I need someone with medical knowledge down here now," he called out. "We have a healer down!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Slightlybetter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Erin heard screaming at the mansion and decided to head back. He walked quickly through the forest, breaking into a run once he was out of the trees. His leg was still unsteady, but he could make it with ease. As he got closer to the large building he pulled out his sword, worried about another fight that may happen.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Virisia

She felt Dawn touch her causing the shadows to revert back to normal, this did not concern her though, she was not going to use the shadows anyway anymore. She did however take the opening of her landing wrong to try to pin him to the ground again.

Olivia

She almost opened her mouth but then decided not to, she did not want to get the mayor any more angry. She might actually try to hurt someone then and Olivia did not want to deal with another fight.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Elenore,Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17

Casedy smiled proudly as her plan was working to get Elenore into the woods though she had a different plan in mind then the one Dawn had told her to do. Once she was deep enough she waited for elenore she knew she had to be close to Cyprian and Jaai by now she just had to be and once she had elenore she would talk to them all.

Ashton

{Tags-Virisia, Dawn
doing-trying to brake up the fight
Mood-irratated
Crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}

Ashton continued to watch the girls fight, well sort of fight. but he quickly became bored and was curtain if he didn't stop them now they'd end up killing each other so he walked towards the two before pulling the closest girl back before focusing on the area of the ground in the middle of the girls where nobody stood before forming a picture of just trees so it blended in with the forest but neither girl could see one another as they where on oppisite sides of the illusion "Enough you two!"[b]he growled [b]"this isn't why either of you came here, now if you want to kill something go kill the villagers" he called out making sure the girl on the other side of the illusion could hear him aswell
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Travis heard a scream come from the mansion and instantly knew it was Gwen. He immediately ran as fast as he could to the mansion and burst inside to see Gwen unconscious, and a very angry Cadence looking like she is going to kill someone so he turned to Blaze. "what happened?"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Peaceful>Tagged: Cadence

After a few more moments I feel the clouds floating away as I wake up to hear Travis asking what had happened. My body feels completely rejuvenated and I have no pain what so ever.
"Woah... how long was I asleep? Am I completely healed? Did Rowan do this?" I ask as I look around I then remember there's a new kid, but I forgot his name. He was the one who woke me, I watch him waiting on an answer to Travis's question.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

I growl at Ashton as I was the one who ended up being grabbed, "Let me go you little disgrace. I growl shaking free of his grip. I then sigh knowing he is right but my anger remains, "I refuse to do anything, but kill the little demonic disgrace standing there, unless she apologizes." I say point to Viristia who is now back where she was before due to my powers of nullification making Ashton's powers unusable for the next five minutes.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Intimidated/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

I reach over and wake the female just as a male comes rushing into the room asking what had happened. I see the girl, Guinevere staring at me clearly expecting an explanation as well.
"I healed the Mayor's daughter here..." I explain gesturing the Mayor's daughter Guinevere, "If you are wondering about the scream it was from her, but I assure you that she does not even know that she felt any pain." I look at the female and male in turn waiting for their reactions. I then feel the Mayor's stare still on me and nervously turn to face her shaking slightly. This was one scary lady.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Virisia

She sighed, "your right, let's go do the mission we were supposed to instead of fighting like morons." She glared at Dawn as she hesitated, "I am sorry, ok? Your big ego will get you killed someday when Ashton is not there to pull you out of a fight you can't handle."

Olivia

She nodded, "ok, so after that impressive display don't you think we should gather everyone up and get a move on. Or at least do it tomorrow when everyone is rested, I am worried more guards will come."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me