☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Peaceful>Tagged: Cadence

I continue to sleep peacefully, feeling like I'm on a cloud.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

A smirk passes over my face as I watch the female, "Finally, come at me then, you will see first hand what happens when you get on this assassin's bad side." I growl, though shortly after I smile and disappear into Viristia's own darkness hiding making not a single sound as I watch her readying my swords and needles. There is absolutely no trace of me in sight.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Intimidated/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

I watch the Mayor slightly intimidated, "P-please don't attack me ma'am, I'm only trying to help. I gave her a tonic to relax her so s-she won't feel the effects of t-the healing crystal I plan to use on her." I explain freaking out slightly, "T-though it heals it causes d-double the pain, I-i didn't want her to c-consciously feel that."
I look over to the female who I do not yet know the name of (Olivia) and plead for her help with my eyes.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Virisia

She flew back into the air to search for him, "call me a forward then hide, pretty hypocritical don't you think?" Her eyes flashed again as the darkness continued to build, "I know you can see through this but you better watch out..."

Olivia

She sighed and looked at the mayor, "your daughter is sleeping peacefully now, she has not died and this person can apparently heal her, do you really want to kill him?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 pm

"You..." Cadence clenched her fists, leaning towards the boy. She had half a mind to rip off his head, and she was barely holding back her rage. She managed to listen to what he had to say, though.
"If I hear one sound of pain from her, I'm going to wring your neck," she threatened the boy. "And not the clean way you saw Queen Solara do. You will be spared for now, because I trust-"
She whirled around to face Olivia. "I am not killing him unless he endangers my daughter," she snapped. Cadence was fed up with this insolence, and she would have attacked Olivia, but she needed to keep a careful eye on her daughter. She turned her back on the teenager who was irritating the hell out of her, and watched Blaze and Guinevere closely. Every uninvited guest in this room was going to die from Cadence's wrath if he did something wrong. She would have strangled Alastair or Solara in this state.

Gavotte watched Jen's flames flicker. The firelight illuminated his face, and brought out the soft smile he was wearing. This was so comfortable he never wanted to leave. He really did hope his mother wouldn't interrupt this moment, because she would probably scream at them to get back to work and be productive. Cadence was usually screaming at him for something. Usually it was chores, but he did them pretty happily. He liked helping his family and friends.
"Let's wait until mom calls us downstairs," he said. "I like it here."

Cilan could swear he heard fighting noises coming from over there. A huge ridiculous grin formed on the idiotic teenager's face... time to get himself killed a few dozen times! He charged towards the scene of the fight, although he couldn't see a thing. Oh well. He was a phoenix, his strategy was to die a bunch of times until he could handle himself in any situation.
Best strategy ever! He was such a genius...

---

Alastair's voice was a low growl as he sat restlessly on his throne. "She's out there..."
"My lord?" Atalanta squeaked fearfully. "Who is it?"
"Solara."
"But y-you killed her... you blocked out the sun too... shouldn't she b-be gone forever?" she whimpered.
"No... I can still feel her stirring..." Alastair's deep voice resonated through the wide, empty room. A cold aura hung heavily over the throne room, as it had since Alastair became Hesenia's overlord.
"Will you f-fight her again? You'll win, I know it," Atalanta whispered.
"There is something worse..." Alastair muttered. "Solara... she may not be our greatest enemy..."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Arya22 wrote:
Arya22 wrote:Eleanor frowned as there was a chuckle and the rustle of someone moving deeper into the woods. She took a deep breath and grew a few vines around her hands for comfort, then stepped deeper into the dark woods.

(I've checked, I haven't been answered. Just reposting so littlewolf sees if he comes on.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Peaceful>Tagged: Cadence

As I continue to sleep the cloud just seems to get more and more comfortable, relaxing. In this state even the voices cannot bother me.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

Kives come at you from behind as I dart around through the darkness, "I'm actually fighting, not being a coward and shying away." I say my voice echoing in the dark. I then throw more assassination needles and daggers from all directions as I run. All of them are aimed for Viristia's vitals and soft spots as my almost insane, but dark giggles fill the air.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Intimidated/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

I gulp, "I-it will still hurt... b-but h-her conscious mind won't f-feel it. H-her body will, and s-she may scream, b-but I p-promise when s-she wakes she w-won't have f-felt a thing." I explain, my small freak out session continuing. I reach into the front of my shirt and pull up a necklace with a blue opaque crystal attached to the leather cord with an iron holder, "I-it was a f-family heirloom... I-i've u-used it countless t-times..." I say trying to reassure the Mayor.

♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:39 pm

"Of course." I said hugging him tighter. "You can't get rid of me that easily!" Jennifer laughed. She'd noticed the sudden awkwardness which semi-settled over the room, although she didn't move. Jen stayed in her place, hugging him. It took her plenty of time to accept this feeling of love, for awhile she viewed him as her best friend. Jen took time to actually accept people in to her life, ever since the incident when she was little. (Jen was teased and bullied so much at school due to her family being extremely poor and her asperous clothes she burnt the whole school down. Her and her family were kicked from the village and eventually found Windwoods, where Jen was accepted as well as her parents.) Although she knew, buried deep within her feelings.. He had her heart.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:57 am

Virisia

She saw him throw them and so blocks most of them but one assassination needle did get her in the back of the knee. She smiled slightly, she had identified Dawn's movement and knew where she was. After waiting a few seconds she entered a mad dash propelling herself forward with her wings straight towards Dawn. She was trying to tackle her to stop this now along with teaching her some respect.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 am

Mal came to a stop at the edge of the forest, her horse whinnying softly. She dismounted and traveled into the city. Guards guarded every corner, and her hand was equipped with a dust bomb. She walked through casually before stopping. Guards eyed her before noticing the peculiar clasp of her cloak. They moved forward as she dropped her bomb, and the air was filled with blinding dust. She climbed a building as the guards tried to regain their senses, and she walked along the rooftop. She heard guards shout to guards on the other street, and the clinking of metal weapons and armor. They were on her tail, and they ran up on that roof. Before they could reach her, she slid into a window by a clothesline. A family screamed, giving away her spot. She ran out the door, but she was cornered. She held out both her hands, each closed in a fist. "Pick a hand, any hand." Before they could answer. She opened her fists and the bombs dropped, irrupting in dust once again. She climbed up a wall, her pack-mate helping her up. They jumped from roof to roof, and eventually they were cornered once again. She wrestled with a guard, stabbing him in the neck. She shoved his limp body off of her and shot another guard with her bow. The fighting continued until they were all dead. She nodded to her pack-mates, and they climbed the tallest building in the city. They reached the top and sat for about 7 minutes before they all jumped. She landed on her feet in a roll, and they mounted their horses, riding into the woods.
Last edited by artemis, on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:38 am

Erin grumbles to himself as he walks across the tree line. He couldn't see a thing, but he enjoyed brushing his hands again the bark of the trees. As he walked, every part of his fighter's instinct screamed at him to move to a safer place, for
In the darkness, you could be attacked at any time. Despite this, he walked into the forest, curious of what it may hold today.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Gavotte simply chuckled and sat there, starting to drift in and out of wakefulness. He would need to hold onto this moment of comfort for the days to come. Cadence was still the head of the village, but now that her husband was dead, Gavotte had to be the heart.
It was Jen who kept him going though.
After a while, he lifted his head up. "Do you think we should go downstairs now?" he asked. "I want to make sure nobody's making a mess of the mansion or anything."
Gavotte chuckled. "You know how my mother would react."

A growl rumbled in Cadence's throat that barely sounded human. A mother's rage made Alastair look merciful. "Everything you say better be true. Every last word. Even if you are exaggerating, there will be consequences."
She crossed her arms, and didn't even blink. There would be mass destruction here if something happened to her daughter. "I trust you to be careful. Don't break my trust. You have one chance."

---

"Good night, my friends. ♫"
The burial was over, and Cedar had gone inside to be alone. Luno, on the other hand, lingered by the fresh graves. He whistled a cheerful tune as he decorated the grave markers with flower petals.
Afterwards, he went to the riverside and sat down on its banks. The water roared and surged in the darkness. Despite the curse on the sky above, making it eternally midnight, the river continued to flow. It reassured Luno that not everything was paralyzed by Alastair's unpleasant spell.
"My friend~ ♪"
Luno reached out and touched the river. As he hummed softly, the waters surged over his hand, and plumes of clear river water shot upward like a fountain. They danced in the air before splashing gently into the river again. With Solara, together they could make a wonderful light show.
He knew his light hadn't died. It was just a particularly long night.
The sun always rose in the morning.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me