☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Two wrote:"You won fair and square, even when I cheated by reviving here with my power," Cilan laughed. He was in a ridiculously good mood. The glow of revival hadn't quite faded from his body, giving a warm fuzzy feeling, like a hug from his cousin Rowan. Cilan always felt so energized after coming back from the dead.
Acting on impulse, he threw his arms around Mallory and gave her a hug. His eyes were closed, so he couldn't see that the glow surrounding him became momentarily brighter. Normally it would be fading by this point.
"Alright. I'll see you soon, Alpha," Cilan said as he opened his eyes and pulled away. Now the glow really did fade. "Remember, I'm here if you're ever up for some target practice."

Cadence laughed. It was a harsh, grating sound, but that was just how Cadence's laugh normally sounded. She needed to deal with the mess this mansion had become, immediately. She couldn't get Gwen to revive Tacet just yet, but she couldn't get Jaai to freeze him, since the blasted teenager had left. Solara better hurry her disgracing butt up.
"I know, I know. But feel free to stay." She patted Blaze on the shoulder. "No need to be so formal though. Make yourself at home." She gestured around the house that just barely avoided becoming a full-blown battlefield.

Should I continue it? (Oops nevermind)
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Virisia

She quickly and nimbly dodged out of the way being completely prepared for him attacking her, she then tried to bat him back to the ground with her tail. "This is no time for your ego to get the better of you, we need to deal with the teens."

Olivia

She was a little shocked by his tone but did not think much of it, "ok, so the entire town was destroyed so no trading can really happen."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 pm

"Gavotte?" Jen said quietly. "Wake up sleeping beauty."
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Gavotte blinked open his eyes. He seemed to have dozed off. Jen's voice, of course, immediately called him back to attentiveness. "Yes, my sunshine?" he murmured, his mind still in a fog.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:27 pm

She smiled, "Morning songbird, you look sleepy." She planted a soft kiss on his forehead, "If I'm taking up too much space, I can move?"
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:33 pm

𝕆rlando
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Orlando woke, and brushed out her hair. She checked herself in the mirror and suited herself with a pink crop top and running pants, with old tennis shoes. She exited her log-cabin and stepped outside. She shut and locked the door. Orlando stalked off, and into the forest, heading in no particular direction, her brown hair waving.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Hurt>Tagged: Cadence

Continuing to wince I call out, "I-is anyone there!?!"

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Casedy/Ashton/Viristia

Completely ignoring her, I land on my feet running up the side of the building so i land on the roof and jump off it again aiming for her wing this time. Secretly throwing assassination needles aimed for he wings as well. "Apologize!"

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Happy/Lovestruck>Tagged: Cadence/Olivia

"Well, obviously I can't trade here.... " I mumble in an annoyed tone as I think aloud, which is one of my nervous habits. "Thank you for the warm welcome Mrs Cadence." I say smiling at the Mayor still not having realized that I had spoken my thoughts aloud.
"Would it be alright if I stayed a while, I don't have much to pay you with, but I could help you to rebuild and aid you with supplies."
I then look away from the mayor to face female again, he really was stunning. She was the real reason I wanted to stay in this village. I wanted to get to know her, but just as I'm about to speak to her I hear someone call out, the sound seeming to come from upstairs.
"Is someone injured up there?" I ask seemingly concerned.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Gavotte smiled as his eyes fluttered shut again. He just sat there enjoying the kiss, and when he opened his eyes, Jen was offering to move. "You can stay here for as long as you want," he said sleepily and hugged her tight. "You're a nice comfortable pillow. I never want to let go."

Cadence smiled and nodded. "That would be great. I don't think we should rebuild though. When everyone's rested, I'm making an announcement. We're all leaving this place."
She knew exactly where she wanted to go, too.
When Gwen called out from upstairs, Cadence scowled. "My daughter's awake. You can get yourself acquainted. I'll be back." She went upstairs quickly. Her heavy, angry sounding footsteps were easily recognized as she made her way to Gwen's room. Cadence barged in, ready to violently attack anyone who might have snuck in there. Fortunately for any unfortunate assassins, it was just Gwen and nobody else.
"You were crying in your sleep," sighed Cadence. "Don't you think it's time to find Rowan?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Virisia

She dodged his attack easily but the assassination needle made contact, it did not make it past the scales but was hanging out and still hurt. She did not react though as she just flew higher in the air, "you need to calm down, I already injured one of the teens, don't you think its time we finish him off?"

Olivia

She sighed as the mayor marched up stairs, "you don't have to worry about her, she should be fine and we have a healer if needed." She waved dismissively as she looked at the boy, "what is your name by the way?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:58 pm

A blush erupted automatically, "I don't want to let go either." She smiled, hugging him back. "Can we just stay like this for awhile..?" Jen asked quietly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me