~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby s o r r o w s » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:56 pm

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Happy
Tags : Rokuta
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

Nodding she decided to explain to him what she meant. "Yes, my older family is actually my best friends. He and his nephew are always curious for knowledge and tend to ask questions whenever they can. You guys are different from most shifters I meet, usually they only want to learn to control their shifting and that's it. Kind of disappointing in my opinion." The woman spoke as she heard the big cats from earlier come to the lake, they seemed tired of that napping spot. Usagi saw them and smiled at her big cat friends. Maybe Rokuta would like to meet them.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Rokuta Gai | Male | Bisexual | 15 | Cat/Wolf | Tag/s: Usagi

Rokuta frowned a bit as she talked Of just learning to shift. He was not a fan of just learning something halfway, just as he was not a fan of violence. Maybe it was because he was still a child, but the thought of hurting someone else made me a bit. He had come close before, on accident, and felt sick for weeks before he could even force himself to eat something and was able to keep it down. He noticed as she seemed to look off a bit, and turned to follow her gaze, looking at the two large felines. Part of him was suddenly interested in them, as Usagi seemed know them, or at least had seen them before. "Uh... Oh. Yeah... I wish to understand more of this ability I have..." He said carefully, then looked back at her with a half smile. "You know them?" He asked, partly wondering if they were also shifters as well or not.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:16 pm

I apologize for my inactivity, the holidays were rather busy and I had little to a laptop or internet. Could I possibly get a recap please?
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:16 pm

☢Toxic☢ wrote:
WingsOfIce wrote:
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Luca
🐺♂-18-Wolf-Tags-Tiziana🐺
-
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔The prince had noticed Tiziana fell asleep and he smiled before turning the TV off and finding himself drifting into sleep as well,his ears flickered as he dreamt that he was a normal wolf chasing down a raven as it led him to an elk carcass much like what a nature channel on TV would show them doing,the wolf and the raven work together to get food as the canine would eat tear away the skin letting the bird get to the meat which it couldn't due by itself due to not having a sharp enough beak or talons. The prince continues to dream about this until suddenly he finds himself waking up with sunlight shining right on his face through a small window causing him to cringe at how bright it was and he buries his face into the girl he now held closely in his arms,shoulder to try and get the sun away from his eyes as he felt a little too tired still to move over onto his other side. Luca's tail flickered a bit as he began to fall asleep once more,going back into the strange dream he was having except now there was a bear trying to steal his food,the raven began to peck at it to defend him but the black bird was apparently failing at doing so as the big animal swatted at it while it flew around.

((There you go, also Ohkami I'll reply soon, just checking up on my sub box right now.))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"What do you like to read? What's the instrument you prefer over the others?" Marco asked after he swallowed. Finishing up his last bowl he wiped his mouth and hands, taking the now dirty bowls into the bathroom where he'd wash them in his sink later. Filling them up with water in the least so that they could soak. Coming back he sat down again, hoping that his uncle had packed plastic bags for him to save left overs in.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Happy
Tags : Rokuta
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

"Would you like to meet the big cats? I'm sure the rest will come to the lake soon after. They're regular animals, but live here in the forest with me. I have helped raise them from babies, the only animals I haven't helped raise in the forest so far are the elderly ones." Usagi explained, as she heard the big cats behind her start to argue and wrestle with one another. They wouldn't hurt each other, she knew that. Stretching her arms up, she felt her knuckles pop. Smiling at her student she saw a lioness and her cubs walk up, this was her first litter and Usagi was helping her. The lioness plopped down with a yawn next to the young woman as the cubs growled and played with each other, there was five of them in total. "This is Luna, she just had her first litter and as you can see, she's very tired and wants us to babysit for a while." The young woman explained as she let the cub go and play with it's brothers and sisters.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:17 am

(*awkwardly stands in a cornee with arm around the tiny 4'3 girls shoulders* It's Okay Kya, you won't be open for long! [Hopefully].....)

(In other words, I kinda dissappeared, became the weird rogue(rouge one!!) Mod, and died in a hole for a few days, that and Christmas came up. Annnnyyyyywhoooo. KYA'S OPENNNNNNNNNN)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
-What's better-
x
x
x
𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔x
𝕋

𝔸
╔════════════════╗
xx
xxxxxxxx You can
xxxxxxxx call me T!
xx

╚════════════════╝

██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
xx
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:21 am

((It's fine Tired, nobody's been on a lot because of Christmas anyways.
Just please help with my headaches! DX))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:25 am

(Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

you should try......

SLEEEPING! ^-^ Seriously. Sleep. It actually helps. Or take chewable advil)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
-What's better-
x
x
x
𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔x
𝕋

𝔸
╔════════════════╗
xx
xxxxxxxx You can
xxxxxxxx call me T!
xx

╚════════════════╝

██████████████████████████
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
xx
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:10 am

((I can't sleep, I need to stay up for about 11 more hours.))
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:33 am

(Listen to classical piano solos, that usually helps my headaches)
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me