☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am

Rowan hadn't been able to see in the first place. It was only when something grabbed him, something that didn't feel human, that he realized he shouldn't have gone out alone. He didn't have the strength to break free, let alone fight off his captor. Rowan simply placed his hand on the... appendage holding him. He let his healing power flow, slightly more intensely than usual, so it would quickly calm down his kidnapper if it was angry. "Do you need me for anything?" he asked tentatively. "I can help you, but... please... you're holding me too tightly."

"Yes ma'am!" Cilan clung onto the horse's reins for dear life, and tried not to die. He managed to not fall off until the horse finally stopped. He realized he had been holding his breath this whole time, his heart was pounding, and he could actually see in the dark a little bit now. No, that was wrong. He was glowing slightly. That probably was not a good sign. It was the same light that would consume him every time he died, and the same light he appeared in every time he revived.
He slid off the horse, barely keeping his balance until he stumbled and grabbed something. It was a protruding chunk of rock that used to be part of a wall. "Wow, thanks. What a thrill," he laughed. "Really. Thanks."
Once he stopped being so disoriented, he stood up, realizing that the glow had now faded. The only light came from the distant mansion. "Hey, want to try something?" he said, grinning ridiculously. The idiotic daredevil was about to do something really stupid again. "Kill me, and let's see who gets back to the mansion first. Me or you!"

Gavotte's sharp senses were too finely-tuned to ignore even the slightest changes. His thoughts were focused on Jen, and even from the kitchen, he could sense the sound of her heartbeat accelerating. What was going on? Feeling worried, Gavotte washed his hands, even though he hadn't finished making the cinnamon rolls yet, and started walking towards Jen's room. Suddenly, horrified screams cut through the mansion, piercing Gavotte's ears and his heart. He broke into a run until he burst into her room, where he found her sobbing. Okay. He couldn't freak out.
The boy approached so he was standing next to her bed. He wore an expression of concern, but he had to stay calm. Gently, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, what happened?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 am

"It's just a dream, I'm sorry.." She said through heavy breaths.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 am

Gavotte thought back to his own nightmare about the wasps chasing him into the lake, and also swimming through the lake when he thought he reached safety. That was definitely nowhere near as bad as the nightmare Jen had. But nightmares felt so real when they were taking place, Gavotte knew from recent firsthand experience. "It's okay," he said. "I get them too."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:55 am

Mal smirked. "Sure." She pulled out a dagger and threw it at him. She saw him die and she raced up the hill. She was fine, it took a lot to make her short of breath. She looked behind her to make sure he was far enough. The mansion got bigger as she ran.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 am

Jennifer looked at him, "Gavotte, will you stay with me?"
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:01 am

Virisia

She could feel some kind of energy flow through her, it did not seem to do anything but she would need to do this quickly just in case. She wipped her tail and let go causing him to fly into a wall, she then turned around to see if he was still alive.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 am

"There's Lover Boy!"
Cilan opened his eyes with a smile. Clotilda was standing there with a teasing expression as she twirled a knife. Deciding to ignore her, Cilan closed his eyes again.
"Leaving so soon?"
"I'm in the middle of a race," Cilan explained. "C'mon, Clove. Revive me back into the mansion."
"You're going to lose," Clotilda taunted. "Thank me later."
"Not fair. Let me go back," complained Cilan with a laugh. "You... you boulder brain."
"Disgrace off!"

Gavotte sat on the bed and took Jen into his arms. He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead as he held her, almost like a child. He never wanted to let go.
"Yeah," he murmured. "Always."

Rowan still couldn't see anything. His captor didn't respond to him, except to throw him into a wall. Despite the pain that immediately struck him, Rowan was grateful she had let him go. He couldn't move though, and his vision remained black. Rowan found it impossible to see in the dark. He simply lay there, slowly recovering, though he couldn't heal himself.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 am

hey guys remember me its ya girl kylie with all the kittens
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:16 am

[Hi Kylie. Unfortunately, your character was killed off by Alastair's soldiers.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:16 am

figures lol. byee
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me