☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Virisia

She created a bubble of shadows around the two making it seem like to anyone on the outside that they disappeared. It also revealed her to the other two, she stepped forward and looked down at the two, "what are you doing here."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Ashton

[Tags-Casedy, Dawn,Elenore, virsira
Location-woods
Doing-talkiing
mood-annoyed
crush-Dawn
Gender-male
Age-17}

there she goes again making threats. did he believe she would kill whoever else was there? 100% but as long as he stalled her enough he may be able to save the other. Though when she called him ash his eyes instantly narrowed "don't call me that..." his voice instantly becoming serious rather then the playful voice he had just moment before. When she asked why he was there he shrugged "Call it curosity" he said holding the same tone "and the highness herself would be here because?" he began waiting for her to finish.

Casdey

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Elenore,Virsira
Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17}

When the girl gave her orders to stay and wait for Elenore to come she nodded not wanting to start a fight when she knew it would attract the other villagers. Though she was slightly curious as to whom the boy was she seemed to be talking to. Her attention was drawn from that to Elenore as she walked into the forest earning a smirk on her face. She quietly walked out from her hiding spot and watched her for a moment before chuckling making sure she herd her and running deeper into the forest knowing the girls curosity would probably continue to bring her towards the desired location
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Eleanor frowned as there was a chuckle and the rustle of someone moving deeper into the woods. She took a deep breath and grew a few vines around her hands for comfort, then stepped deeper into the dark woods.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:13 am

Mal shook her head with a smile. "No.." She laughed, and walked over. "Click with the roof of your mouth." She said, and clicked to show him. BlackJack stirred impatiently as Cilan tried and tried. He moved around, trying to calm himself while she was teaching him. "Woah. Steady." She warned him, and the horse stopped, still pawing the dirt with his hoof.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:40 am

She smiled, "Yea, it'll be great!" She finished her two cinnamon rolls and eagerly awaited Gavotte to finish his. After a bit, she grew restless. "I'm gonna head to bed, see you tomorrow Songbird." Jen smiled and kissed his cheek, then headed to bed. She leisurely roamed the hallways a bit, staring at all the family portraits. She glanced behind her in search of his figure, although no one was there. She rubbed her arms a bit and walked into her room, scattering through the drawers in search of clothes. She groaned when she didn't find any, maybe Cadence has some? She thought to herself. Jen quickly rushed into Cadence's room, she stared at the drawers in-front of her and grabbed a shirt eagerly. Scampering back into her own room, she pulled her ponytail out and allowed her hair to fall to her shoulders. Jen crawled into bed and shut her eyes, drifting into darkness.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:44 am

Olivia

She sighed, "no I am not, for now but if she ever snaps again and hurts one of my friends. It will be on both of you and there will be consequences, but for now things are fine between me and your daughter, no hard feelings for almost killing me."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:13 am

Uh oh. The horse was getting mad at him or something. Cilan wasn't Rowan, he couldn't literally feel others' emotions. He clicked with the roof of his mouth this time, and it made roughly the right sound. "There we go!" he said and clutched the reins tighter. His knuckles were turning white. "Uhh... now what?"

Cadence took another step towards Olivia. She was finished with this outrageous show of disrespect in her own house, and she better not see this teenager's face again for the rest of her stay. She had half a mind to kick her out right now, but she was nice enough to let her stick around. Of course, this was her last chance. "This conversation is over. Leave immediately or there will be consequences for you."

"Good night, my sunshine," Gavotte said with a smile as he watched Jen retreat down the hall. He slowly finished his own food, since he could afford to eat at a leisurely pace. Unfortunately, his friend didn't have the same luxury. She had always lived with a poor family. Fortunately this was Windwoods, and there were always enough fruits and vegetables for everyone. Of course, lots of people still craved meat. Not Gavotte's dad though. Tacet didn't eat meat or vegetarian food. In fact, he believed he would be a cannibal if he was a vegetarian, because he himself was pretty much a plant.
Gavotte remembered how much his father had loved sunlight. Gavotte himself realized he was more like his dad than he thought. But he admired a girl who, in his eyes, shone brighter than the sun. If she couldn't bring light back to Hesenia, nobody could. She was a lighthouse beacon and he was a sailor lost at sea.
The cinnamon rolls left an unpleasant aftertaste in his mouth. Maybe only he could pick up on it, because he was pretty much one of the town's professional cooks in training. Gavotte would make his own cinnamon rolls next time. Whoever made these had done a good job, except for that nasty prune flavored aftertaste. Gavotte started working on his own. In the morning, he would serve these better ones to Jen. She only deserved the best.

Rowan was out of people to heal, and it made him feel terrible. All the people who died in the war, he was never going to be able to heal them. Erin was right. He couldn't save everyone. It still hurt him, though.
"I'm going to take a walk," he told Erin, "to clear my head. I'll be back in five minutes."
With his eyes downcast, he walked out the front door and through the ruins of the village. He couldn't see in the dark. Since his back was facing the lights of the mansion, he was completely blind with his eyes open. The darkness pressing him on all sides made his heart sink with despair.
The only way Rowan could make light was by murdering someone.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:17 am

Suddenly, the horse trotted off, and Mal turned into a wolf to keep up with it. "Remember what I said, or you'll fall." She warned, and kept a pace. The wolf studied the horse and communicated with it, making sure it was safe. She trotted on until they were a pretty nice length away from the mansion. She turned into a human, and made a strange, click combination with her tongue. The horse stopped, whinnying softly. "You did pretty well."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:25 am

Virisia

Her eyes narrowed as she saw someone else leave the manor, "you two stay here and don't do anything stupid." Without waiting for another response she darted towards the boy, darkening the entire village making it almost impossible to see. Once in range she shot out her tail to try to grab the boy as she ran by.

Olivia
She sighed, "I was just leaving, " she left the room and started to wander around the manor.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 am

Jennifer screamed, staring at the darkness which was to take her over. King Alastair had all power now, and she could notice Gavotte being taken away. She sobbed, knowing there was nothing she could do. The king's piercing eyes made her grit her teeth, as she struggled to fight back. He cackled as he muttered, "You're worthless, you could've just listened to me and none of this would've ever happened." Gavotte was now out of her reach, and she knew she'd never see him again.. Her songbird, the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She'd known for sure what they'd do to her and him, and it wasn't pretty.. She woke up in a thrashing mess, horrendous screams of terror filled the room. She sobbed into her knees, and attempted to hold the small bits of herself still intact, together.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me