~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:12 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Koda placed his hands at both sides of Ellis' legs, lightly touching them. "Is that so..." Almost a whisper he said not as a question but so he could think about it. "That's not fair, Ellis. You don't look the type to go back on his word." Before he could slide off his chest, Koda grabbed the older males wrist, leaned up and placed his own lips against the others. Eyes closed he kept like that, content. "Thanks." He managed to mumble against him.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; wolf and horse shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
It didn't take long for the stallion to find a nice patch of grass that was under a tree to rest on. The equine lowered his body, tucking his front legs under him while his hind legs laid out to the side a bit. He nibbled on the grass a bit before fully relaxing, well as much as he could since he was still alert.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; silver fox shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
Ellis smiled softly as he used his free hand to cup Koda's cheek. He closed his eyes as he kissed the other male back. "What's with the Thanks?" Ellis questioned against the male's lips. He reopened his eyes a bit, so that they were half open while he looked at Koda's face with a small smile.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; panther and norwegian forest cat shifter
crush;;
Possibly, he has a thing for a certain blond teacher
tags;; open
other;; The song he is currently dancing to
and how he is dancing to it.
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; german shepherd
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I guess singing and acting would be my hobbies but they are actually more of a job as well...So I guess reading and playing instruments would be my main hobbies." Tokiya said with a small hum as he thought about what his hobbies would be since he never really thought about it before. His mind was usually taken up from all his jobs and his education so he never really thought about anything else such as hobbies.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:15 am

luner1033 wrote:
Riba-16-male-cheetah-student tag:Shiloh

"I guess it can just go by itself" he said as he stopped and wonder around the place bit. There was a lot of trees and grass "I wonder if there is any animals here" he thought and begin to yawn. Riba kinda tired and goes to one of the tree then rest under the shade
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:50 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Releasing the worse he held, Koda pulled back to a point where their noses were just a hair away. "I felt like it was appropriate." Shrugging his shoulder he waved his arms around Ellis' body and brought him to a laying down position still on top of his own body. "So what did I head about a date this week?" Asking with a eyebrow raised, a smile spreading across his face.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:57 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
It didn't take long for the stallion to find a nice patch of grass that was under a tree to rest on. The equine lowered his body, tucking his front legs under him while his hind legs laid out to the side a bit. He nibbled on the grass a bit before fully relaxing, well as much as he could since he was still alert.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
Ellis crossed his arms on Koda's chest as he rested his head on them. "A first date this week, only if you want to." Ellis said as he glanced away in hopes of hiding his rise read blush that coat his pale cheeks like a blanket.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;;
tags;; open
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I guess singing and acting would be my hobbies but they are actually more of a job as well...So I guess reading and playing instruments would be my main hobbies." Tokiya said with a small hum as he thought about what his hobbies would be since he never really thought about it before. His mind was usually taken up from all his jobs and his education so he never really thought about anything else such as hobbies.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:05 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Chuckling lightly and trying not to shake up Ellis, Koda stared up at the ceiling. One of Koda's hand found it's way to the head that was resting on him, and started to play with the hair there. "And why wouldn't I? I'd love too." His eyes started to drop, though he wasn't asleep. "But are you sure, I don't want you to get in trouble to be out with me..." He trailed off to a whisper.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:12 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Riba

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
"Of course I'm sure, I want this...You made me extremely happy and I don't want to pass up this happiness or let this chance of being with you slip by." Ellis said softly as he turned his attention back to Koda. He smiled softly as he kissed Koda's chin.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;;
tags;; open

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:16 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
"I understand it's what you want, and I want you to be happy." Koda bit the inside of his cheeks as he thought about it. "I just don't want anything bad happening to you." Cranking his neck a bit and opening his eyes, he softly gave Ellis' forehead a kiss and then smiled.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:35 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Riba

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
"To be honest Koda, you won't be the first student I've dated from this school, the headmaster even knew of it, dating you won't get me into trouble." Ellis said softly, he shifted so he so that he was hovering above Koda so that he could steal a small kiss. "Now don't worry about it, if the headmaster says anything then I'll handle it, okay?" Ellis added as he smiled gently at the other male.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;;
tags;; open

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:05 am

[Im a little busy so my replys are gonna be small]

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Making a face, Koda looked away. "So your telling me your just a player...?" Although he was joking there was some seriousness to his voice. Before returning to normal he looked back and took a kiss away from the hovering Ellis. "If you say it's okay then it's okay."

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me