➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie watched him from the corner of her eye as he spoke about his bonded and his sister, her eyes trailed up to Haevyn as she was mentioned and gave a small, curious frown. Her eyes flicked back to the younger bonded when they got embarrassed and gave a small laugh, "You're not used to talking about it, are you?" her smile faltered, almost sadly, "Becomes a habit when you get hissed at left right and center."

She frowned, looking ahead in silence, staring past Haevyn, she sighed softly, "I met Malic out of the blue, almost hit by a car. He saved me, but we had to run." her eyes flicked to Alexavier then down to Zelia. "Have you ever...hm.." she hesitated, rethinking her question. Quickly deciding asking if the boy had lost anyone was a bad idea, she tinkered with her words. "Have you ever had any encounters with the hunters? she asked, turning her gaze ahead once more.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh blinked a few times, then shook her head, it seemed almost frantic. "No- No thank you, miss- My mom says I cant talk to strangers..." she managed, eyes flicking from the horse to the girls face, she awkwardly side stepped out of her path, noticing how the woman swayed she hesitated. 'I think they're bonded.' Cyprus murmured through their link, Neighs eyes darted off towards him for a second then back. 'How can you be so sure?'

"Im not." Neighs eyes flashed to the feline as he slipped from his cover, taking a few cautious steps towards Neigh, eyeing the horse and woman. "But theres no point in just guessing and running." he muttered, Neighs frightened gaze flashed back to the woman, taking a few steps towards her bonded cat. 'Do get ready to run though, yknow..just in case.' He attempted to joke, somewhat. But neigh didn't even crack a smile.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:27 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo
Leah & T'Challa:.
Claire watched the lion get closer to Loki and look at him with a curious gaze. She couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, they had probably never seen anyone like each other. Lion bonds were definately few and far between. But Loki didn't seem to like the distance as he kept his eyes off her and towards the bush. Claire sighed, Engage with her, don't let her just stare at you. Loki rolling his eyes before standing up from where he was and moving a little closer, quitely barring his teeth, but lowering his head as a greeting to her. Clarie looked back to the other two noticing the younger girl, Leah, was saying something about not leading anyone here. Claire couldn't help but wonder how a kid survived out here this long, granted she wasn't much older but she still was a little move experience, or so she though. She took a little step back to make more space, she never was a fan of a lot of people around. But the movement caused her to whimper but bitting her lip hard enough that it made it quieter. Claire knew she needed to do something about her leg eventually, she could feel that it was swollen but refused to look at it.

Hearing Evelynne speaking, well Claire hadn't been out here to long she just had been running around on the inside. But there is only so much running you can do with such a big lion as Loki. That alone made it hard, and having to find somewhere to shelter themselves that no one would come looking into was another. Claire sighed pulling her flannel overshirt closer before crossing her arms over her chest. "I didn't lead anyone here if I did I'm sure they would have been here by now." She spoke gently, looking back to Loki just standing there like a statue. He wasn't much for interacting with people, yes he was a smart lion, but not with this. He didn't socialize with anyone but Claire. Maybe this would be good for him to make a friend.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair/Loki, Leah/T'challa

Evelynne did actually roll her eyes again in response to Leah's statement. She was growing more and more irritated with the situation. This was a type of person that she knew she didn't mesh well with. Echo could tell that Evie was growing more agitated and glanced over to her. Take a deep breath. She's young and doesn't know any better. The lion stated calmly before looking back to the white lion. Evie listed and took a deep breath before speaking. "I stand by my previous statement. Last I checked, you only have one life. It only takes one slip-up before they do get you. All I'm saying is, don't get too secure. Your tree shenanigans will only go so far." Evie rubbed at the scars on her face again and let out a long sigh. She heard Leah ask Claire about how long she had been out here. At least she was assuming she was asking Claire. Looking over to the panther, she realized that he was holding a dead rabbit in his mouth. Of course, Evelynne's first thought was that that rabbit had come from their hunting area. However, she decided to pick her fights wisely today and chose not to mention the prey. Instead, she focused back on the two younger girls in front of her. Evie looked over to her companion who was still trying to make friends with the other lion. The other lion didn't appear to be very receptive of Echo's efforts but she knew how persistent Echo could actually be. She wouldn't give up that easily.

Echo's ears pinned back as she noticed Loki's barring his teeth at her. Oh come on. There's no need for that. We're civilized here. Echo gave him an unamused expression and slowly thumped her tail, patiently waiting for the lion to do something else. It was likely that his social skills weren't very good. Even Echo's needed some work. With how the world was, it wasn't like they had time to socialize very frequently. Echo's ear twitched when she heard Claire make a noise and emitted a quiet wine of concern. Evie looked over to the lion and then followed her gaze. Claire was obviously in pain and could use some medical attention. She'd survive but of course things would take time to heal. Evelynne was fully aware of the process. To speed things along, Echo stood up and walked over to her human, giving her a headbutt. Evie tried to shove the lion away but Echo persisted.
Why must you be like this?!
You'd be completely lost without me and you know it. She needs help and we can give it to her! So let's hurry things along.
There are still questions I want to ask though! Evie insisted, shooting a glare towards the lion.
We can ask them as we walk. Hurry up and make the offer before I take them myself. Evie knew Echo was right. They should probably get out of the open and back to a secure spot soon.
What about the other two?! I don't really trust them. She sounds like she might be careless. What if they lead hunters to us?
Extend the offer to them too. Besides, it might be good to keep them hidden for a bit. The cave is big enough for all of us. Remember, I can handle things if the situation gets out of hand. It would be good for you to interact with other people. Evie did not like the idea of inviting Leah to their safespot at all. However, Echo made a good point. It might be beneficial to keep them hidden. It was still possible that hunters had seen them near here.
Fine. I'll invite them all. But as soon as the slightest problem occurs, they leave. Understand?
Understood.

Taking a deep breath, Evelynne began. "While this has been fun and all, I'd suggest we all move out of the open. Hunters do find themselves here and I'd rather not risk getting slaughtered. Echo and I have a hidden spot not far from here. She insists that I offer to keep you guys hidden for the time being. I can offer medical supplies if needed for your leg." Evie's tone was still sharp but was more relaxed than previously. She trusted Echo's advice and knew that they could handle a problem should things go south. "If you're interested, I can take you there now." she added before moving closer to Echo and climbing onto her back. Echo straightened her neck and stretched before looking back at the group. She emitted another small chirping noise as they waited for a response, trying to break the ice somewhat.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 am

Leah Brown - Bonded: T'Challa - Tags: Open

Leah rolled her eyes " Bye then " She jumped onto a nearby tree branch and quickly got away from all the people. It felt better to be alone, only T'Challa as Company. She settled on a large oak tree branch and grabbed the squirrel from T'Challa. Quickly making a small fire, she started to roast the squirrel.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:47 pm

~ 16
Claire chuckled slightly, of course these girls weren't going to get along. It was simply the age line was one thing, but some didn't have the manners needed to survive anything outside of contact with their bonded. Even some bonded didn't like their humans. And it's quite undestandable some were just plain crazy. Hearing Evelynne talk about the tree shenanigans made Claire snort a little bit. It was funny but she knew that the girl was being quiet serious. The panther bringing back the rabbit, clearly they were just showing off now. If they weren't all talking she knew she would have been able to kill something all the same. This girl was only a few years younger them herself it would seem but the difference between them was great. Leah seemed to have been out in to the forest a lot longer them she had which was shocking. Loki looked at Echo for a moment, narrowing his blue orbs at the larger lion, to say he was jellious of her size would be quiet an undestatement. He thought he was the biggest and now to have that tarnished in the little bit of time that they were in the forest hurt him feelings. Cocking his head gently as the other lion went to it's bonded and headbutted her. grunting as his head went back mostly in shock. He couldn't believe that the lion had just done that. He wondered that they might have a different bond then him and Claire. Lokie took note that Claire was all to quiet during this brief period of time. Though he didn't make a move to go to her, he knew she could handle herself or call on him herself.

She hadn't realized that she had zoned out before hearing Leah saying bye and heading out. She wasn't sure why the girl would just leave like that. But she didn't push to get her to stay either. The two girls seems to not like each other anyways. She wants to take you back to her cave. I don't know if I like that idea. "Oh uh, no. I don't want to put you guys out. I mean I just met you. That would be asking to much." Claire spoke quietly waving a dismissive hand. She knew she needed it but she wasn't going to force them to help her. That wasn't their problem. She turned calling Loki to her, once he was by her side she went to take a step and lost her footing. Loki tried and failed to catch her. She frowned but couldn't help laugh at her own ungraceful falling. Please go with her. You need the medcine. Loki stop. We will be fine. Claire grunted as she pulled herself up by Loki's fur. "Look it's nice of you to offer but I don't want to take stuff you will need."
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:01 pm

Salvatore and Alucard
Tahs:Akili
Mood:Exhuasted

Alucard chuffed a warning to Salvatore but he ignored it. "My names Salvatore and the obviously grumpy Lion is Alucard." He shook Akili's hand gently. "The safehouse is supposed to be around here. I supposed we can keep looking. Dont want to waste Daylight." He saddled onto Alucard. "Want to hitch a ride? Alucard will be nice to you I promise. Were both just tired." He was delirious normally he would act this way but his overly tired brain thought nothing of it.
Last edited by Connor.Deviant on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:22 pm

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair/Loki, Leah/T'challa

Evie wasn't sure how to react at first when Leah leaped away, crawling into a nearby tree. "Um. You can't just stay here. Sorry but, you're a risk. You're too close to my base and quite frankly, I don't trust you to actually not get caught and blow my cover." Evie hissed, growing more and more agitated with this stranger. "We'll be back in a few hours. Either come with us or get moving out of this vicinity." She added, looking straight up at the bonded pair. It was clear that they didn't care about others and were more concerned about demonstrating their skills. Having been out in the forest for many years, Evelynne was hard to impress. This situation was no exception. There was little that she hadn't seen at this point. Especially in a world like this where her and Echo's main goal was to simply survive. She looked over to Echo who was also staring up at the two in the tree. Even she seemed slightly irritated with the situation. The lion knew just as well as her companion that these two were a threat to their hiding spot. Gradually, her lips lifted into a quiet growl. A sign that she would follow Evelynne's lead. The two needed to either hide in their cave or get far away from them.
I'm not messing around here. You need to either go or come with us. You're a threat to Evie's safety. That isn't something I will ever take lightly. The lion spoke to T'Challa. Her tone was very different from her usual calm and peaceful voice. Nothing would change how protective she was over Evie. Echo's tail thrashed back and fourth, another sign that she was firm in her decision.

Evelynne turned back to the pair in front of them. Claire seemed apprehensive about the offer which was understandable. Evie would feel the exact same way if anyone ever offered the same. With how tough times were nowadays, it was rare for another individual to be willing to share resources. Evelynne would have remained quiet had Echo not gently prodded her. Well, provide some sort of reassurance. You know just as well as I do that it's an outrageous offer. Echo glanced over to her as she spoke.
What do I even say though? Hey, we aren't trying to kill you I promise?! Echo rolled her eyes at the girl.
Well soften it a bit to make it sound nicer. I'll speak with the lion too. Just, try to make the situation at least a bit better. Echo turned back to the lion and spoke to him. I know this seems like a strange offer. But we really do just want to help. We have plenty of medical supplies back at the cave and Claire looks like she could really use it right now. Evie just... Has poor people skills. She stated towards the other lion and gave him an understanding look. Her gaze was calm and friendly once again.

Evelynne and Echo both looked to Claire as she attempted to walk with Loki near her side. However, the attempt ended in a painful looking fall and Echo cringed. Evie almost did but refrained from showing any sort of emotion. These strangers will still too new for that. Echo let out a small whine of concern and moved a step closer to see if Claire was alright. "If we wanted to harm you guys, we would have done so already. You know as well as I do that you are in no condition to fight. I've been out here long enough that I've figured out how to gather a good amount of medical supplies without getting caught. You look like you could use it more than me right now. It's not far." Echo looked over to Evie, approving of what she was saying. She seemed to be much softer with Claire. She knew what it was like to be in this type of situation. Deep below that hard outer shell was a person that truly did care about people. She was just the only one that got to see it. "I won't force you. But, you really should get that treated. Otherwise, infection will get to you before anything else." She added and looked from Loki to Claire, studying them both with her good eye.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:58 pm

~ 16
Clarie knew that these strangers were right. She wouldn't last not with her leg. She didn't want to believe it but knew she had to. She knew that they could have killed them already and hadn't but maybe they didn't want to do it out in the open. Loki could still put up a good fight, but knowning Claire's wounded leg it would cause Loki to be slower. Even if he doesn't have the injury he still feels it. Claire sighed concentration clear on her features has she stood all the way up. She was thinking about the out comes of what could happen if she went and what would happen if she didn't. How long could she last with her leg like this? What is the hunters found her before it healed? There was to many unknowns, she knew that this was the only fighting chance she had left of this. I know I'm trying, she is stubborn much like your human. As your's doesn't have the people skills mine lacks the afinity to engage with anyone but me. Loki spoke back with a sigh, pushing his muzzle into Claire's side. Claire, go with them or I will drag you myself. Clarie scoffed, shaking her head but again everyone was right. She took a few more minutes before slowly nodding.

"Okay, thank you for the offer. I will go. I'm sorry, I don't trust everyone." She spoke softly, she would study them more then she had but the burning in her leg made it hard to focus. Clarie tapped on Loki's shoulder making him bow and she painfully climbed up to his back. His paw helping her all the way up. Sweat trailled down the side of her face. She was tired, though she knew this day was far from over. Thank you, you know I'll protect you if you need it. She chuckled softly shifting trying to find a spot that wasn't painful but it wasn't happening so she just stayed still. "Loki will follow. Thank you for being so kind." She said softly, she didn't want to go. She really didn't trust them, she was doing this for Loki. She knew how much this was affecting him. She wanted to watch them get to the cave but she was so tired that she laid down face burried in Loki's mane.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:43 am

Leah Brown - Bonded: T'Challa - Tags: Open
Leah rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fineee"' She groaned and jumped down from the tree she walked away from the two girls and back towards the two paths that she was going crazy over. She looked at T'Challa. " Well, that didn't go very well I guess." She said, looking at him. He kept walking beside her. "Some people, like us, tend to want to be alone, Leah" He said, looking up at her. She smiled at him and crouched down. " You know I love you more than any person in the world, right?" She said, giving him a hug. He purred " I know, I know, now get off of me you little cheese ball" He laughed, and loped forward. She ran after him and towards one of the paths. " Are you sure?" She asked, looking at T'Challa. " Im sure, but are you? If we find this place, you'll be with more humans." He said, looking at her. " I'll be fine let's go."
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:28 am

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair/Loki

Evelynne and Echo both watched as Leah and T'Challa jumped from the tree. Leah was obviously upset about when Evie had said. At least she knew that Evelynne wasn't messing around. This was a serious matter and she would do whatever it took to ensure that both her and Echo were safe. With how dangerous things were nowadays, it was a mindset that you had to have. Otherwise, don't plan on lasting long by yourself. Evie watched as the two set off in the direction of one of the many paths within the forest. It was likely an old hiking trail. The area was quiet nowadays except for the occasional hunter that was scouting through. The two of them watched as the pair disappeared into the brush, their voices fading as they got farther away. Once Evie was sure that they were gone for the time being, she turned back to the other two in front of her, grabbing onto Echo's mane again. Of course, Claire looked torn. That was understandable. Evie could tell that Claire knew that her options were limited though. Echo looked over to Loki and nodded her head in understanding as a response.
That is understandable. She replied and shifted her weight to one of her other paws. Evie watched as the bonded pair continued to interact with each other. It appeared that Loki was trying to persuade Claire to go and she was reluctant. The interaction reminded her of how Echo tried to talk sense into Evie. The lion was often the voice of reason in the relationship. She always had been. Otherwise, Evie would be much more standoffish towards others.

Eventually, Claire spoke. Evie nodded her head as she stated that the younger girl would take them up on their offer. "Okay. Let's get going then." She stated and held on as Echo turned around and began to trot through the brush in the direction of their cave. "It's not necessarily bad that you don't trust everyone. It'll keep you alive longer." Evelynne added, her attempt at being a bit friendly. Her people skills definitely needed work. However, Echo appreciated the effort that she was making. Hopefully it would make things at their cave a bit easier. Echo flicked her ears back to ensure that the two were following. Their hiding spot was around fifteen minutes away if they moved at a brisk pace. Hence, they had told Leah and T'Challa to continue moving. Their spot soon came into view and Evie climbed off of her lions back, moving back the brush so that Echo could move inside. Thankfully, the cave was large enough to accompany all four of them with some room to spare. Stepping inside, Evie looked over to where they kept all of their medical supplies and walked over to it. She grabbed a bandanna and tied it around her blind eye as a form of protection before proceeding. When working with these types of injuries, it was easy to splash things into her face and not notice until it was too late.

Evie grabbed gauze, hydrogen peroxide, antibiotic ointment, towels, and tape to start with. Hopefully all they would have to do was clean the wound and then apply a simple dressing. She picked up all of the supplies and moved closer to the entrance of the cave in order to set everything up. "I'm assuming you want to do this yourself. Unless you don't know how to." Now that it was just these two, the situation felt more manageable and Evie felt more at ease. Because of this, her calm and more caring nature was being brought into the light. Echo had moved to her her side of the cave and was sitting patiently, watching the scene unfold. Of course, she was watching Loki carefully. However, she doubted that he would do anything at this point. They didn't seem like the hostile type.

(Hopefully I didn't move too far ahead! Wanted to give you some stuff to respond to! Let me know if I went too far and I"m happy to change some stuff!)
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me