โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 pm

โ• Apollo โ• Wings โ• Tags: Sebastian โ• Location: training room

โ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆ

Apollo's eyes lit up with excitement as he saw the giant room,he stretched his wings and took off leaving a gust of wind to form behind him. He was soaring across the room as fast as a eagle,he felt the wind in his hair and the breeze on his face. He missed this feeling,the feeling of freedom. While he was flying he forgot he was in a room and crashed face first into a wall and fell on his back. Still shocked from what happened he wiped his face and saw blood on his hand. His nose and back were badly injured from the fall. trying to hide his embarrassment from Sebastian he asked "is there anywhere i can get my nose and back checked out?" He was acting calm but was the complete opposite on the inside. Apollo wasn't very prone to accidents and was the complete opposite of clumsy so he was startled and confused about what just happened. He knows if his nose is broken it will heal quickly because of his powers, but he was still worried. Apollo had never broken anything before.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby sorellabac » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 pm

โ™ฃ.โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Teleportaion ~ 19 ~ โ™€ ~ Location: Outdoors ~ Tags: open!

Clove stretched as she looked at the Santa statue she made out of dirt. "It's perfect." She smiled to herself as she watched part of Santa's hat crumble into dust. Glancing at the pile of extra dirt left over, she made a plan. While it didn't have enough to make a second statue, it did have enough to make a tiny portrait of John. Once again, Clove started to make a statue out of dirt.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:39 am

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
He was occupied with checking the training equipment... well, he should have been, except Sebastian glanced up to see how Apollo was doing, and ended up watching him fly around. When he spotted that Apollo didn't seem to realise that he was about to crash into a wall, Sebastian called out, quickly, "The wall!" but by the point it had been too late.
Sebastian ran over to Apollo, and glanced over him to see the physical, more notable, damage. "There's a medical area, but I don't know if anyone's there." he explained, then added, "But I have some medical knowledge... if you don't mind me helping." he held out a hand, to offer help to Apollo.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She tilted her head up slightly, deciding that she would take Pandora up on that challenge and prove herself to be not boring. "I will." Coralia replied, firmly. This was, she felt, going to be quite interesting... She'd have to watch herself, though. Coralia then nodded in confirmation. "Second floor. Deal." she responded, and shook Pandora's hand without hesitation - and surprised herself as she did so. There was no turning back now, and she wasn't concerned by it, which surprised her a bit more.
"Well. Let's not waste time." Coralia declared, and she carefully pulled the towel off from her hair, as her hair was now mostly dry, and she ran her hand through it a bit, though it was surprisingly not as messy as it would have perhaps thought to have been. 6
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 am

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ fallon | @ entrance

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
When Leo gave him the okay symbol he lifted his hand and started to illusion. To outsiders, it looked just as it normally would, the door. But Leo and Fallon were able to see and move within the illusion radius. Leo felt his headache in the back but knew that it wouldn't be long until the door was open and they were free. Leo opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself. It would break his focus and ruin the illusion, and if someone walked by it would risk them hearing them and investigating. Leo turned to look over his shoulder at Fallon, watching the villian work with the keypad.

๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ ๏ผค ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ ๏ผก ๏ผข ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ
female | twenty-two | homosex/rom | villian | silencer [with a touch]
w/ coralia | @ dining hall

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Pandora smiled as Coralia shook her hand. "Let the games begin." She joked before stepping back and letting Coralia remove her towel from her head. "Alright, lead the way Ms. Coralia," she did a fake bow before stepping in line with her and wrapping her arm around Coralia's shoulder. "I say we go for the most classified room first, you feel? Get in, see what's in there, and then move on. Maybe we'll find some outsider food or something. Or even some sort of weapon? The possibilities for this are endless dear." Pandora's face lit up as the duo started their way towards the second floor. "Excited or nervous?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:42 am

fallon / entrance >> outside / with leo
after a bit, the door finally slid open and he looked over his shoulder. โ€œkeep it up until we get out, leo.โ€ he said, moving to slip out the door and leading leo along. โ€œyou ok? youโ€™re looking like your head might popโ€ normally he didnโ€™t worry about other peopleโ€™s powers but leo was nice. he liked how he acted around him.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:03 am

โ• Apollo โ• Wings โ• Tags: Sebastian โ• Location: training room

โ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆ

Apollo needed medical attention fast, he had no choice but to let Sebastian do his thing. "Um yeah i guess you can help me." Apollo was very independent and if he ever got hurt he would take care of it himself,but he couldn't do this. Still a little shaken from the injury he sits up and faces Sebastian and puts his hand down, letting him look at his nose. It hurt a lot,Apollo had never experienced and injury like this. Apollo was embarrassed because he couldn't do it himself, he tried his hardest but still got a little red. As Apollo sits he feels a pain almost worse than his nose. He feels his wings making sure that there okay. As he feels the soft feathers on his wings he feels something wet, he looks at his and and saw blood. Apollo whispered "Oh no." Something bad had happened to his wings. he asks Sebastian if he can look at his wings when he's done with his nose. Apollo sat in silence as Sebastian takes care of his nose, he was really worried about his wings.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:04 am

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
Sebastian crouched down next to Apollo, and gingerly inspected his nose, before standing up again. "I'll be right back. Just need to get some bandages and wipes and stuff. I think there's a first aid kit in the next room." he said, and he ran off.
A few minutes later, Sebastian returned with a first aid kit, and he crouched in front of Apollo again, opening the kit.
First, he gently cleaned up Apollo's nose. "Your nose doesn't seem to be broken, but it is still damaged. Hold a tissue to your nose until the bleeding stops." Sebastian said, giving a clean tissue to Apollo. Then, he moved around to Apollo's back, to see his wings. "Ohh..." he gently whispered. Then, he gently cleansed the wounds, before using a bandage to wrap up and patch it up.

Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She tensed up a little when Pandora wrapped her arm around her, though she didn't try to shrug her off. Coralia wasn't entirely sure why - something felt... different, she supposed. "That would be Ms. Rivers." Coralia corrected, since her last name wasn't Coralia, and she couldn't help herself to make the correction. She then nodded in agreement. "Most classified it is." she said, though she wasn't sure how they'd even be able to get in there. But she couldn't back out now, of course. As long as nothing got damaged...
Coralia didn't have to give the question much thought. "...A bit of both." she admitted, "Why?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 am

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ fallon | @ entrance

Leo only grunted in response when Fallon spoke up, making sure to follow Fallon out as he kept his illusion up. It was slightly hurting near the back of his head but he would live. As soon as the doors closed he dropped his hand and let out a sign of relief. "Finally, holding that illusion took a little out of me." Leo let out a smile towards Fallon before shrugging. "My head just aches when I hold a larger illusion like that for a little while. I'm good though, let's get going and have some fun!" Leo let out a genuine smile before taking off towards the woods, looking behind him at Fallon.

๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ ๏ผค ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ ๏ผก ๏ผข ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ
female | twenty-two | homosex/rom | villian | silencer [with a touch]
w/ coralia | @ dining hall

Pandora rolled her eyes at Coralia, "my apologies Ms. River." As Coralia agreed with her Pandora lit up and let out a smirk. "Let's do it, my excited but nervous friend." Pandora looked around them to make sure nobody was around them, but if someone did see them and wanted to rat them out Pandora could always just silence them. One of the perks of her powers. "What room would you say is the most classified room? We most likely both have different opinions on that."
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:54 am

โ™ฃ.โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Teleportaion ~ 19 ~ โ™€ ~ Location: Outdoors-->Hallway~ Tags: open

Finally done her weird dirt statues, Clove teleported back inside to find something else to do. "Aragadagadagadag," Clove grumbled to herself, lying face down on the hallway floor. Pulling up her hood, she carefully laid a circle of cheap, Walmart Santa cookies around her before setting up a few candles, giving the whole thing a weird atmosphere.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:35 am

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Open
Dining Hall
Lillian wasn't paying attention to the people around her or the conversation being said. She quickly finished her banana. After she made sure the peel made it into the trash. She thought about making her way back to bed in hopes she would come out more awake. It would be a trap, and she wouldn't be back up until late afternoon if not night. Before she left to find something that would wake her up, she grabbed the next edible thing that she could find it happened to be a pear this time.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me