selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:20 am

Persephone smiled at bit and stated," I just float , and just sleep. " She smirked slightly at his comment about able to float, unless if he was dragged. Persephone adds," That is interesting, Austin. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:25 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / Tags; Persephone

He nodded and looked at the tall trees next to them as they walked between the river and trees. "Yeah. I just... Hook it up between a cliff somewhere, or trees, or... Anywhere where wolves won't get me," he laughs lightly, as if remembering once it happened.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am

Persephone nods and hummed quietly. She said, " I don't have any natural predators, besides humans. " She cringed again as she had a flashback of the deaths of her family. Persephone shook her head and relaxed again .
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / tags; Persephone

He laughed a bit. "Everyone's an enemy with humans. Even humans fight humans. But everyone see harpies as easy kill..." He grinned at her, his cheeks a bit red
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; salazar
Keres watched him shoot up the tree as she went to stand, legs shaking ever so slightly beneath her as she adjusted. It was rare for her to leave the lake, preferring to draw her victims in, despite the roughness to her voice that she had feared ruined her. "Puma" She growled, making her way through the forest. Her true diet consisted of monsters, but if she was hungry enough anything with a pulse would do.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Persephone smiled and smirked, " I beat they do, your kind I've heard are quite vicious. " She turned a bit red on her cheeks but she somewhat felt it was gone. Persephone chuckled a bit and kind of wanted a small rest.
-----
Salazar nods and went into the direction of the scent of the puma. He saw it totally oblivious to its surroundings as it was eating. Salazar quietly came around the right side and jestered for her to take the left. He edventually was in striking distance. Salazar's lust for blood was nagging at him by the point.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:18 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / tags; Persephone

"Pfft nah," he smiles a bit, his white teeth showing a bit. "Anyways. Let's take a seat here. I think I'll camp out along here later tonight," his eyes wondered to a thick oak tree, half of it dead for some reason.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:47 am

Persephone nods and sat down with him. She missed the water but she didn't mind land as munch. Persephone stated," That is fine. " She snuck another glance his way. Persephone relaxed contently.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / By a river / tags; Persephone

He sat down, and ran his fingers through his feathers, grooming them gently. He stretched out his legs, letting his claws lay in the water. "At least it's nice out..." His eyes stared at the water, deep in thought, or just tuning out the world in general.
Last edited by Perri on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:53 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
Tags: x
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
Sights set, head down and fists out he sat ready to strike
Then the moment came, and he let out a noise before moving forwards so quickly and lifting his fist right into his attack
He did it again and again, sights set low and fists high while he worked
And soon enough he let out a shout before the punching bag he had been punching snapped off of the tree and fell to the ground some meters away
Sitting there huffing, he sighed before moving to grab another, and to start climbing the tree in order to find a new branch to hang it on
Since the branch had also flew off with his workout session

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He was sitting on the porch of their cabin they had built so long ago, rocking back and forth on a chair while sipping at warm tea
Of course, if he could control it, he would have been drinking coffee with slippers on his feet and a warm bath every once in a while
Though sadly, that was not the case here.. and they sort of had to deal with having no hot baths for a while
He flinched when a loud snap echoed through the area, and glanced over to see Jane moving to grab another punching bag
He had snapped every limb close to the ground.. and soon enough went for more
Shaking his head and silently telling himself that the tree would be nothing but a stick if he kept going up, he ignored the fact and turned back
Wondering about the others he had seen in the forest, and thought about going out later to see them
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me