☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Sèlene » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole
Everyone resumes talking as if nothing had happened, falling back into fluid conversation casually. I don't know how they do it, I don'r think I ever will. He turns around, and focuses his attention on somebody else. "Why so cautious?" I mutter breathily to myself before leaning against the wall. If everyone's preoccupied, and nobody knows where we are, or why... I suppose I could try to figure it out. Why not? So instead of sulking and throwing myself a pity-party, I start off towards the stairs down the hall.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

I take the book and flip open to the first page going to the nearest corner curling up under the cozy lamp reading through the pages.
Finally, I find an interesting recipe and a smile tug at the corners of my mouth. I would cook pasta today, just in case there were any vegetarians, I would use a cream based sauce rather than a meat based. It would be nice...
I look at the time, I had a few good hours, I could easily pull this one off. I take the recipe book and slither swiftly out of the library making a direct b-line for the kitchen, which happened to also be located on the first floor.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

"Yo."
    Vaxas brought a hand out of his pocket to wave at the man with a gun.
    He was certainly more relaxed now that he had a fresh start— and a fresh memory.
    Bringing his hand up to his head, he brushes the ivory hair away from his eyes.
    He didn't understand why he chose to keep it this long back when he was a commander.
    Sword fighting with style like this didn't seem to have any positives.

"I'm bored out of my head and utterly confused. You should put that uh... Thing down."
    Vaxas could only assume it was a weapon, but no, he wasn't afraid. He's had his arm torn open by a demon, what this thing did? He was sure it'd be no big deal.
    Mediaeval warriors like him have never seen a gun in their lives.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine, Luna

Callie sighed into his scarf. The Dreamlands were a...complicated place. He wasn't sure how to exactly explain it. "Well--"

He freezes, seeing a long, serpentine body quickly slide past, causing him to jump back in surprise. He wasn't expecting anything to be hiding out on the first floor, let alone a giant snake, but he supposed it wasn't impossible. The fingers on his ink-stained hands were twitching, ready to call on his quill pen in case it was dangerous.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Roi listened intently as XLR spoke. He was quite fascinated by her, and everything she'd said of the world she knew. He'd only ever been to Earth, after all - and a post-Collapse Earth, at that. "Genetically modified? Me?" He repeated, almost in surprise. "Oh, no. Genetic alterations on humans aren't that common." Roi answered. "Almost all augments or corrections are made with cybernetics. Manipulating genes is typically avoided." He explained casually. Sure, the potential to greatly alter human genes was within their power, but it wasn't something the Industries or any administrators were keen on doing. Non-diagnostic medical robots were never programmed for gene manipulation, though many of them could pull off a good number of standard modification surgeries without any issue.

And...a race that possessed telepathy? If he wasn't mistaken, that meant something along the lines of reading or affecting other people's minds. His kind had something similar to that, though the personal mind was usually kept to oneself. It was what allowed them to stay as individuals within an almost entirely connected society. Projecting emotions and having access to the Public Mind wasn't quite the same thing as telepathy. He returned his attention to Keelan talking about the lab she'd been trapped in. "That doesn't sound like any lab I know of." He added, searching his mind for any image or description that matched what Keelan had said. Shiro was also known as the White City; a lot of structures there were white and silver, but they probably wouldn't be brick or have floors scored into tiles.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione, Kyle

"But I promise, it's true. There has been no Collapse, and Earth is not a wasteland," Keelan repeated, growing more and more confused as to why the other two beings seemed convinced that they were right. "Why are we all sure that our own version of reality is the right one? Why are we all here? Just.. why??" she asked frustrated that they were getting nowhere with this conversation.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Kamira Night

She nodded at a girl who seemed to be approaching thier small "group". "Hi. Stuck here too huh?" She said casually greeting her before turning back to Callie and Celestine. Then, a snake lady slithered by. The top half of her looked like a normal regular person, but the bottom half of her was a snake. Being just as used to seeing mutants as normal humans she wasn't at all surprised and it didn't really effect her other than her adding another plus one to the number of people here so far. When she realized she'd gotten distracted again and Callie hadn't answered her question she turned back again, again, to the other two. "Well I don't know about y'all, but I wanna try to get outta here. I've got a life... with a home... and a lotta full banks that need to be robbed that quite frankly aren't going to rob themselves." She said putting her hand up in an almost "serving plates" style, palm facing upwards.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:58 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione nodded along with Keelan's words. "There are some places like she described, and yeah- there hasn't been any kind of "Collapse", as you say." she chipped in. She was getting pretty confused and a bit agitated that she didn't know what was happening. "I would rather be getting back to "the facility" and continue on with what I was doing.." she said, inadvertently revealing what she'd been doing, though she supposed it didn't matter very much.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Kamira, Celestine, Callie |
"Hello," Akiria greeted them as she stopped walking. She gave a small nod in reply to what the girl who had spoken said. "Yes.. There are things happening that I need to get back to." she said, thinking of the rest of the group that she guessed wasn't here. Suddenly, when the half snake passed by, her eyes lit up a bit. "Luna?" she called after her, taking a few steps in her direction. She hadn't seen the other female in some time, but she was pretty sure it was her friend there.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

As I make my way to the kitchen, I slither past a group of people and hear a familiar voice which causes me to stop mid slither. I turn and face the direction the voice had come from and see my old best friend, "Akiria!" I exclaim with a bright smile rushing over to pull her into a hug coiling loosely around her, a lamia's sign of affection.
This was the female who had helped me back when I had passed through that old farming village. I had been attacked by demon hunters and was badly injured, and it was Akiria who had taken care of me while the healers were out. I let out a giggle as my forked snake tongue flicks out of my mouth grazing the female's cheek, yet another sign of affection, similar to a kiss on the cheek between family.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "What exactly are the extent of your modifications?" XLR asked Roi. She'd decided not to bother trying to convince the others of the veracity of her claims, it was clear they weren't going to believe her. Once they found a terminal she could link to, she could prove her claims. Right now, she was more curious about the cyborg. He wasn't anywhere near Markovian specs, but he was clearly augmented enough that he didn't consider himself human anymore. Normally, she wouldn't have cared, but her role had been expanded to include data collection since her induction as ambassador to the Terrans. This was definitely be something the collective would want to know about.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me