Once... [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Once... [ open ]

Postby Scarlett; » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

♕ A d e l a i d e M a c i
    Title;; Traveler of Ressus Mood;; Pressured Tags;; Arian Health/Stamina;; 95% Theme;; Lost! - Coldplay

➳ Adelaide watched the mounted woman as she scanned the young traveler's form, still wondering from which corner of the world, probably locally, she came. She hadn't heard such an accent until she met Sae, but it seemed very unique, and, though scratchy, interesting. Nodding to her returning statement, she took on a look that still seemed cold, though a mix of concern and thoughtfulness was present, too. "Not often. It just looks like this. Easy to comb through, if I can find one regularly, but it never stays in a certain shape." Not like it mattered that much, she thought to herself. It seemed that the young woman was trying to make small talk, which didn't bother her too much, so random topics that caught the eye were to be expected. To her other question, she was actually slightly amused, though it only extended to that. "Eh. Most seem to be blondes around here. I stand out no better than a needle in a haystack, what, with this." She internally winced at the old kids' folklore reference, knowing that she should be talking more seriously.

((O O C))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Arian Sarae (Sae to some, Ari to others);;; With; Adelaide;;; Feeling: Calmish;;; Traveler of Avalon;;;; 19 years of age

Arian nodded and glanced around again, making sure they weren't being followed. Her short blonde hair whipped around her face, before she tucked it behind her ears. It was getting too long again, and she needed to cut it. But that could wait a while; she wouldn't have time for at least another week. Her eyes continued to wander, systematically searching the surrounding area. Finally, she began to get impatient. "'Bout how far di' ya say we 'ad to go?" Her voice was calm, but slightly worried. She didn't have a huge amount of time to spend in these parts, and she wanted to go home quickly. Where ever home was for that day. She never actually had home. They took time and money, both of which she lacked. Her money right now was just enough to hopefully pay the girl and pay for her weapons.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katori » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 am

Gwen
Gwenevere Devereux;;
seventeen {17};;
youngest princess of Rennes;;
frustrated;;
tagged: Isabella
Gwen frowned and sighed, following the other girl's gaze and seeing that Arthur was indeed there. "Oh... Bugger him. And yes, I know, I know I should watch my language. I've been reprimanded enough times," she sighed. She had given up on trying to get Izzy to stay at this point and silently gave her friend permission to leave if she wanted. It was going to be quite a bit more difficult for her to keep up her facade without Isabella there, but she would have to make due. With her mind wandering she realized that her brother, the one who had come up with the idea for their acting, was absent from the table she was now seated at. Her eyebrows furrowed and she wondered where he had gotten off to. It wasn't like him to leave her when she needed his help. Figuring Daniel would be there soon enough, Gwenevere sighed quietly and shut her eyes. Keeping her composure was important. She had to be able to appear collected when the time came for her to meet her to-be husband. Somehow she managed to keep herself from grimacing at the mere thought of the prince of Avalon. Despite what she had said to Izzy, today was going to be horrible.
Homer wrote:The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Katori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Title;; Traveler of Ressus Mood;; Neutral, jittery Tags;; Arian Health/Stamina;; 95% Theme;; Lost! - Coldplay

➳ Adelaide watched as Sae looked back and noticed her blonde hair, not very noticeable before, cover the side of her face before she whipped around again. A flash of concern came over the young traveler's features as she looked to the fellow girl, but was soon resolved when she didn't appear to be worried by the quick turnaround. The other woman seemed a bit impatient, maybe tired of the small talk, as she questioned their location compared to the blacksmith's hut, though she didn't sound the part. With a small bit of a possibly reassuring smile, she quickly looked ahead, seeing the location in question breaching the trees just ahead. "Ten minutes. But it's right here, if you'd rather not go that much longer." She meant that in a teasing manner, but it didn't seem to really fit that description as she voiced it aloud. She was showing too much emotion again. Silently scolding herself, she righted herself on Rohan's bare back as the horses trotted nearer and nearer to the cottage.

((I'm so sorry I took so long! School got in the way, and I am also really disappointed in my amount of writer's block at the moment. :c))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 am

Arian Sarae (Sae to some, Ari to others);;; With; Adelaide;;; Feeling: Impatient, Calmish;;; Traveler of Avalon;;;; 19 years of age

Arian glanced at the other girl, a small smile on her face. "Time flies whe' you're ha'ing fu'." She had understood the joke and she replied in kind. Her face seemed to soften as she looked very closely at Addie. "Ya' know, you shou' smile. Makes ya' look perttier." She paused and glanced away, gazing towards the blacksmith's hut. It wasn't much, but the best smith she had ever seen lived inside. He made the greatest swords that she had seen, and she needed a new sword. The last sword she had was very poor quality and currently lay broken at the bottom of her saddlebags. Maybe it could be melted down and reused, though the metal was quite poor.

(It's just fine. I completely understand!)
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 am

Mrs.DeanWinchester wrote:

"Dark the stars and dark
the moon. Hush the night
and the morning gloom"

:: Awren :: oldest princess ::
Her gazed turned back to the window where she saw her brother riding alongside. The faintest smirk grew on her lips. He had always found a way to make her smile, even if it is so small. "Why, young prince, such a pleasant surprise that you come up by my carriage. Is the weather fairing for you out there?" her voice was soft, and almost a coo. She kept her gaze on him, and her eyes fluttered like she had seen the girls he flirted with do. This was only to agitate him, or to even annoy him. Her own special game, how many buttons she could press on this man before turning him from charming and sweet, to the mean side of him. But of course, she was yelled at this, and she did nothing serious to agitated him, only little things, like every older sister does.

{{bump
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Title;; Traveler of Ressus Mood;; Neutral, jittery Tags;; Arian Health/Stamina;; 95% Theme;; Lost! - Coldplay

➳ Adelaide again tried to interpret the other girl's words as she replied to her direction just moments before. She could tell that Sae was actually softening a bit, seeing the small smile appear on her expression. And not just that: Her speaking, too, seemed less urgent or distant, but now had more of a softer tint to it. She felt herself loosen her composure just slightly, seeing that the fellow traveler meant no harm, at least for the moment. But her emotional guard went down the most, though not by much, at her side comment, and she felt herself blush a bit, though her expression hadn't changed until a small smile came across her own features a few seconds afterwards. It just seemed that she had trained herself for so long not to trust anyone, and to look at everyone as a potential threat. No one had ever talked to her kindly, as Sae was, besides her mother... Or what she could remember of her mother. Her mind wandered for a moment before she jolted out of it, seeing that her companion had turned away to look at the hut before them. She turned to her, seeing that she was seemingly thinking. "I could help you out, if you'd like. The blacksmith owes me a favor for... Something from long ago."

((Thanks. c:))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

Arian Sarae (Sae to some, Ari to others);;; With; Adelaide;;; Feeling: Impatient, Calmish;;; Traveler of Avalon;;;; 19 years of age

Arian nodded, her face still soft. "I may 'ave to take you up on tha'. 'e owes me a bi' of a favor as well, but I'm no' sure I have enough gol' ta cover wha' I need." She gazed towards the hut, her face now expressionless. Her heart beat faster, and her cheeks turned slightly pink again. The favor wasn't something to be shared around. It was a rather strange favor to be asked to do, but the blacksmith was a good friend from her childhood. They were still friends, but not as close. It's hard to keep a long distance relationship going when you can't even see each other regularly. "Wha' do I need ta pay you?" She looked carefully at the hut, trying to get back in control of her emotions. They could never get together anymore. He was married with kids, and she was essentially an outlaw in these parts. Although, the outlaw part was not just her fault. But who believes a foreigner who can't even speak the language? She sighed.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmSarcastic221 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Lilith sighed softly, "Maybe we could kidnap him and ship him to a different country." She mused and then sat up straight and peered out the window to look at the young prince. She laughed softly as Awren tried to agitate him.
IAmSarcastic221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katori » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 am

{(Bump?)}
Homer wrote:The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Katori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me