WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: WREAKING HAVOC (Zombie Apocalypse RP) OPEN/NEW

Postby Wonderland~ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:38 pm

(I don't mide the more the merry right?)

Ash looked up at the new person slipping her dagger into her hand just incase "I'm guessing that you want to stay here for the night?" She asked the new comer raising her eyebrow
Wonderland~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↕ ADHD ↕ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 pm

(Autumn didn't take out a dagger ouo)
Autumn studied the girl's face for a few seconds, before replying in a small, weakened voice, "Um.. Yea.. I'll just go up the ladder, If you don't mind.." Autumn pointed towards the ladder for a few seconds, before racing over to it and jumping up, landing on one of it's bars and quickly climbing up, tossing her bag on a small stack of hay, she then sat on the wooden floor as she laid back slowly into the hay, toying with her tail.
Roleplay;

Watching the Sun Die [Warriors RP]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2275543
↕ ADHD ↕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting!!!~ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Shiloh was already fast asleep
I REALLY want the shima longtail.... I have tons to offer for it, and will offer anything and everything i have for it....if you were to trade it to me, I would forver be in your favor....

I Will Be Much More Active On Eldemore Than Here. My Username Is The Same As Here
Quitting!!!~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonderland~ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Ash nodded she stood up and stretched her back and wings folding and unfolding them while Storm does that same well not with wings just his back she smiles at the cat scratching him under the ear and Storm started to purr Ash picked that cat up her wings still out just slightly folded against her back
Wonderland~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:01 pm

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Rosalie Marie Proctor - Heterosexual
Gender & Species: Female - Shapeshifter
Mood: Tensed;Careful
With: Riley; Zeus
Relationship Status: None

Rosalie yelped when something started landing near her. Zeus was spooked, and without having grabbed the reins, Rosalie fell from his back when he reared. She landed harshly on her back and her head was nearly cracked on the cement. Trying to suck in a breath and failing, Rose gasped and finally managed to breath. Zeus had taken off a few yards, but had come back hurriedly. "Son of a gun!" Rose knew she looked pathetic with her eyes watering. Huffing, Rose managed to stand and clamber onto Zeus, not bothering to yell at whoever was throwing rocks at her. She rode away rather quickly, her head throbbing. It was best she went back home. Or what she called home.

NIALL
The Different

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Niall James Horan - Bisexual
Gender & Species: Male - Angel/Hybrid
Mood: Calm; Relaxed
With: Hermit; Kyungsoo

Niall grinned and shut the door to his truck, starting the engine quickly. He was heading towards the house he had claimed. Turning on a CD, Niall sang quietly along to it as they drove. He couldn't believe had friends now. The feeling was foreign, not something Niall was accustomed to. But it felt good to have other around for a change. Ones he didn't have to kill.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Sawyer J Lee - Homosexual
Gender & Species: Male - Hybrid
Mood: Panicked; Scared
With: Huntress

Sawyer nearly yelped a zombie charged at him in the abandoned grocery store, but Huntress roared and charged at it, biting into it's skin and efficiently murdering it like the lion she was. Being a lion hybrid really had it's perks. Huntress had escaped from the local zoo along with other animals, but the other big cats didn't stay, they just came around when Sawyer needed them. After all, they had helped each other. Breathing out heavily, Sawyer smiled when the lion rubbed against him and purred like a cat. They wandered around the store, killing off the zombies inside it.

Last edited by Ellie Marie on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Jason quickly followed her along the rooftops.
Courage is... the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adonis » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 pm

i will almost definitely join))
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zitao~ » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Kyungsoo didn't recognize the tune, but he loved music so he bobbed his head along to the tune. He watched outside the window as sceanery went by. He had friends - and Niall- and he was incredibyl happy now. He cuddled his new kitty friend- which he'd named Nell- and he purred
~Zitao~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am

ϟ ROSALIE ϟ
The Spitfire

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Rosalie Marie Proctor - Heterosexual
Gender & Species: Female - Shapeshifter
Mood: Tensed;Careful
With: Riley; Zeus

Rosalie dashed inside the guitar shop, spraying Febreeze in order to cover up the scent of flesh. Zeus had been pushed in before her, Riley walking at her side. She shut the heavy metal back door and sighed, holding her head and trying to will away the immense pain. She took a few pain pills, took them, and then set to work on cooking some bacon in the little kitchen in the back. Along with it there was biscuits and gravy and eggs. She fed Zeus and Riley, sitting with Riley on the small couch as they watched TV. She tried to forget what had happened outside, and absentmindedly stuck another piece of bacon in her mouth.

NIALL
The Different

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Niall James Horan - Bisexual
Gender & Species: Male - Angel/Hybrid
Mood: Calm; Relaxed
With: Hermit; Kyungsoo

Niall quieted the music and lowered his singing as they passed a particularly bad part of town. Zombies watched the truck warily, sniffing the air but smelling nothing worth eating, which meant flesh. He drove quickly, swerving past cars and dead bodies. Along with other debris, of course. His tail waved freely and his ears were flicking carefully, picking up sounds the human ears couldn't hear.

SAWYER
The Bold

Info
Full Name/Sexuality: Sawyer J Lee - Homosexual
Gender & Species: Male - Hybrid
Mood: Panicked; Scared
With: Huntress

Sawyer nearly yelped a zombie charged at him in the abandoned grocery store, but Huntress roared and charged at it, biting into it's skin and efficiently murdering it like the lion she was. Being a lion hybrid really had it's perks. Huntress had escaped from the local zoo along with other animals, but the other big cats didn't stay, they just came around when Sawyer needed them. After all, they had helped each other. Breathing out heavily, Sawyer smiled when the lion rubbed against him and purred like a cat. They wandered around the store, killing off the zombies inside it.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharky254 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Jason smirked, I can have some fun with this one, he thought in his head as he made loud noises on the roof.
Courage is... the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.
sharky254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me