~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~* Zen Academy~* (New Anime shapeshifter RP)

Postby ~Liren~ » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:51 pm

(XD)

Can't wait for season 2))

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 pm

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; wolf and horse shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
The stallion let out a snort as he began to venture ahead hoping to find a nice place to rest while he waited to shift back. His ears were perked and alert as his tails seat at the pesky flies that found their way to him.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; silver fox shifter
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
"Not at all." Ellis replied with a closed eye smile while tilting head a bit to the side. He looked forward again as he reopened his golden brown eyes. He leaned against the other male as they made their way to his office, silently hoping that no one comes to his office because of an injury, he really didn't want anymore work to get the way for today. he actually wanted to continue to enjoy being with Koda.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; panther and norwegian forest cat shifter
crush;;
Possibly, he has a thing for a certain blond teacher
tags;; open
other;; The song he is currently dancing to
and how he is dancing to it.
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
species;; german shepherd
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
Tokiya smiled softly at Marco as he continued to eat. Once he was finished eating he placed the bowl down with another smile. "gochisosama" Tokiya said before glancing at Marco. "lessons can start whenever you want mi amore. I'll also be more than happy to teach you anything else you want." Tokiya said as he flashed the other male a happy smile.

(Glad to know that I wasn't the only on fanboying, there better be more kiss scenes in the next season)
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:10 pm

[ Season 2 needs to show more Yurio and Otabek, and Yuri and Viktor! ]

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||
Glancing back at the women he left he smiled to himself. His day would be a busy one, he needed to get ahead on it. But before that he would need to find Koda. He wouldn't ever admit it but he had quite a brother complex.

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
Smiling to himself and walking a little faster, Koda couldn't wait to be alone with the other. Taking a quick glance around to make sure no one was down that hallway he leaned over and Pressed his lips against his smooth cheek. When he pulled back he couldn't give a expression, he just looked at Ellis.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:15 pm

{Le forbidden relationship between a teacher and a student. 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙇}
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:17 pm

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

Finishing a few minutes after him, Marco grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth and hands with after that he gave Tokiya a final smile, happy that he enjoyed it laughing a bit because he finally remembered what Mi Amore means. "Thank you Tokiya, I'll make sure to keep it in mind. Maybe we can set up a certain day to do it on?" The boy asked cheerfully, his everything seemed more perkier as his medicine kicked in. Picking up the bowls he asked, "Do you want seconds or are you full?"
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Sad
Tags : Arti, Elsword
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

"Of course Kestrel, I love having more family members. Also please, call me Usagi or Mori. I don't care to be called teacher." Usagi said happily, hugging her once more before getting up. "I sadly have students to get back to. We were actually heading over here, maybe you all can become friends." Usagi said, getting up only to shift into a eagle as she flew across the lake, and into the forest to find her students. She gently took the wax bits out of their ears and smiled at them. "Ready for the lake?
when you know that in three years you're going to find it and watch it because you didn't when it was coming out because you can't wait a week to find and watch a new episode of an ongoing anime and become the person who's fangirling about it and it brings it back from the death rip my life please don't pray for it also that flipping dance, I didn't have to click the link to even know it ;-;
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:53 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
The stallion let out a snort as he began to venture ahead hoping to find a nice place to rest while he waited to shift back. His ears were perked and alert as his tails seat at the pesky flies that found their way to him.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
Ellis felt his cheeks heat up as a small blush worked its way up to the surface. "I'm getting you back for that when we get into my office." Ellis said with a small smirk as he glanced at Koda. He pulled out a set of keys as they started to near his office, when they were finally in front of it he unlocked the door before turning the knob while pushing it open. The bluenette tugged Koda into the room with him before shutting and locking the door behind them. The smirk reappeared on his face as he turned to face Koda. "come on, the bed is over here." Elllis said as he led Koda over to the white bed

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;;
tags;; open
Rin plugged his phone into the speakers before going to his music. He clicked on the song he was currently practicing which was wiggle Jason Derulo. Moving in time with the beat, Rin began his practice. It was actually a good song to dance to and he quite enjoyed it.

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I'm good, but I must say that this good. I never had anything like this before." Tokiya said as he smiled lightly at the smaller male. Like always, Tokiya spoke the truth, the meal was good and this was the first time he had something like this.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:07 am

Marco Rodriguez / 16 / Male / Gay
Single / Student / Red Panda & Swan
Crush : Tokiya
Mood : Happy/
Not/Sorry
Tags ; Tokiya
Usual Outfit : XXXXX

"Thank you Tokiya, most people who I serve it to haven't had it either." He said as he made himself a second bowl, slowly eating this time. Marco appreciated Tokiya's honesty, he had never met someone so truthful. Finishing his second bite, "So Tokiya, do you have any hobbies?" The boy asked as he continued to eat, savoring the food this time. He made a sound of happiness as he ate his food.
Usagi Mori / 22 / Female / Lesbian
Single / Teacher / Eagle, Dolphin & Tigon
Crush : Open
Mood : Sad
Tags : Arti, Elsword
Usual Outfit : X Barefoot and hair down.

"Of course Kestrel, I love having more family members. Also please, call me Usagi or Mori. I don't care to be called teacher." Usagi said happily, hugging her once more before getting up. "I sadly have students to get back to. We were actually heading over here, maybe you all can become friends." Usagi said, getting up only to shift into a eagle as she flew across the lake, and into the forest to find her students. She gently took the wax bits out of their ears and smiled at them. "Ready for the lake?
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:14 am

| Ty Hiro
| Male
| Teacher
| Swings Both Ways
| Ocelot
| Tags | Open
||||||||

| Koda Hiro
| Male
| Student
| Prefer's Ellis
| Lynx
| Tags | Ellis
||||||||
"I'd like to see you try." Koda got out before he glanced around the office. He took long strides to the bed, it looked to comfy to just ignore. He plopped down on his back and his arms stretched. A deep breath was released as he felt relaxed. Realizing his eyes had closed he opened them and held his arms out for the other to join in. Joking, he teased the older man, "I don't usually go to bed before the first date."

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:20 am

Riba-16-male-cheetah-student tag:Shiloh

"I guess it can just go by itself" he said as he stopped and wonder around the place bit. There was a lot of trees and grass "I wonder if there is any animals here" he thought and begin to yawn. Riba kinda tired and goes to one of the tree then rest under the shade
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:43 am

name;; shiloh "eli"
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Riba
It didn't take long for the stallion to find a nice patch of grass that was under a tree to rest on. The equine lowered his body, tucking his front legs under him while his hind legs laid out to the side a bit. He nibbled on the grass a bit before fully relaxing, well as much as he could since he was still alert.

name;; ellis
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; open
tags;; Koda
Smirked a bit as he crawled into the bed only to straddle Koda's waist. "Then how about we have that first date sometime this week." Ellis said as he rested his hands on Koda's chest."Now going back to the previous question of yours in the hallway, I don't believe you should get that kiss now. After all your lips stole the virginity of my cheek." The bluenette teased as he got ready to get off of Koda so that he could go make himself a cup of get Earl tea.

name;; rin
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;;
tags;; open

name;; tokiya
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
crush;; Marco...
his smol red panda baby
tags;; Marco
"I guess singing and acting would be my hobbies but they are actually more of a job as well...So I guess reading and playing instruments would be my main hobbies." Tokiya said with a small hum as he thought about what his hobbies would be since he never really thought about it before. His mind was usually taken up from all his jobs and his education so he never really thought about anything else such as hobbies.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me