♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 am

Bump
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:09 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Kristian} Location;; {Cafe}

The morning light peered in between her white drapes and into the dark room. Mina’s eyes peeled open as she noticed the brightness suddenly invading her space. She looked behind her groggily and groaned. She hated being woken up this way. She rolled over to check her phone. Nothing from Murdock. She figured he was still sleeping and that she would run into him later. She rolled out of bed and looked to her wardrobe. Her knee-length white summer dress caught her eye. Her hair nearly matched the color. Same as her skin. She slipped out of her silk and into the dress. She glided over to the bathroom, where she combed her hair out and tossed it up into a messy bun. She was feeling a sudden sense of boldness today, so she wore cherry red lipstick and a very feminine lookng pair of false lashes. She very rarely wore makeup like this. Usually highlighter and mascaras did the trick. She slipped on a pair of black heels before leaving.

She was hungry, so she made her way to the cafe. The hallways were mostly quiet, since it was early in the morning yet. As she walked the smell of fresh pastries greeted her as she made her way up to the glass doors and pushed them open. Even here was dull except for a handful of people. Yet, as she looked harder, her eyes were met with a pair of white angelic wings.
”What is it with me and wings...”
She thought to herself. As she walked up, he wad just walking away with his tray. Which was just fine for her, since she was generally nervous around strangers. Her heels clacked against the tile as she made her way over to look at the glass container full of treats. She picked out a muffin and juice and sat at the table across from the new man so she could observe him quietly. He looked much older. She quietly looked down to her phone so she wouldn’t be staring.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Mina
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He waited around for a little, and got in line behind a man in a blue jacket. He tilted his head and admired him there for a little, watching his black hair and his strong build. What surprised him, was when the man in front of him was next he had an accent to him. Obviously from Europe, on closer inspection he realized this man was from France. How nice to have neighbors nearby.
He chuckled to himself and soon it was his turn, and he stepped forwards to order.
"Von medium black, und a breakfast sandwich please."
The cashier took his money and he stood to the side to take his items so the next person could order. All the while his eyes scanned the area until he was called for his items
He took them and thanked the worker behind the counter before strutting off for somewhere to sit.
He sat at an empty table and drank some of his coffee, smiling happily before starting on the sandwich
Feeling like he was being watched, he glanced around before spotting the girl on her phone nearby
Strange, he shook his head and kept to himself before taking a bite of his sandwich and continuing on
Perhaps they were on to him, he kept his distance and kept quiet as well
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:07 am

[center]
{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Kristian} Location;; {Cafe}

She noticed the man tense up and she immediately felt responsible. Her heart jumped into her throat with a guilty conscience. She averted her eyes down and began to speak.
”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare,”
She squeaked out as she placed her phone down and looked to him.
”I just dont believe Ive ever seen you before,”
She gave a small smile and continued to eat her breakfast. She wasn’t sure if he would even answer or want to talk to her, but she figured she might aswell try. She was used to being an outcast but this school was full of people, and she figured she should atleast have a couple friends.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:10 am

K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Mina

He lifted his head a little and swallowed upon hearing the voice and turned his head back to the girl. Was it she who spoke? He couldn't tell it was so quick. Seemingly it was so when she put her phone down and he raised an eyebrow before slowly lowering his sandwich. What an odd thing to say
"I see.." he hummed while tilting his head and watching her carefully
"I haff never seen many people before here. I don't stare at zem. Its only polite."
He left it at that and moved to take a drink at his coffee, a long comfortable sip before setting it down and sighing.
"Kristian Ludwig at your service. You can call me Kris."
His lightning blue eye flicked over to her and he half smiled back to her. It was the most he could do with his condition
"Not zaht you know who I am, ve aren't strangers."
He shrugged to himself before picking up his breakfast sandwich and taking another bite out of it
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
Bump
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:16 am

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo walked forward and listened to see if Thomas was following her. She still had no idea where she was going and needed his help to get to the dorms. When he spoke she turned around towards him. "So far, pretty much everyone I have met has only cared about themselves. Hopefully that helps you understand why I'm not tolerating anyone's crap." she spat. Echo wasn't necessarily mad at Thomas. She was just kind of angry at the world. "Yeah I guess that sounds alright." the girl said more quietly when Thomas spoke about grabbing something to eat. The girl made her way up the stairs and let out a large breath when they reached the top. "Alright. Which way? I'm still kind of lost." Echo admitted reluctantly and peered down both of the hallways that stood before her. So far, they looked identical to each other. How the heck am I going to get used to navigating this place? She'd grown up in a very small house and had been homeschooled for a majority of her life. "How in the world do you find your way around this place? It's huge." she commented and turned to the guy.

Larka - Female - Straight - Fox Hybrid/Chaos Magic - Location: Academy - Tags: Open - Relationship Status: Single

Larka wandered into the large building, observing all of the other people around her. All of them were so different. Hybrids just like her. It was weird that she didn't stick out like a sore thumb right now. Probably because she had been by herself for so long. She caught a few stares from passing students and just stared right back at them until they looked away. Confidence had always been key her entire life. Not being able to speak often led to others not taking her seriously. Thankfully, she had learned how to adapt and even could have a conversation with people every once in a while due to her mind capabilities. Larka wandered the halls a few more minutes before growing slightly anxious. She had no idea where she was supposed to go or what to do. No one had really given her a briefing so she was on her own. The girl kept her hands tucked tightly into the pockets of her long coat to prevent any accidents. Whenever she was anxious, things always got worse and she would rather not blow someone's head off. It had been a while since she had had an episode which was a relief to her. The only time she even willingly used her powers was during the magic show she would put on to raise funds for food and such. Due to the small acts that she had performed, her powers had remained in check and the show had been an easy money-maker. Snapping her focus back to the present, Larka stopped outside one of the classrooms. It was strange to finally see one again. The last time she had sat in one of those seats was when she was at the orphanage.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:07 am

Flemish Giant Rabbit Hybrid//Female//20//Straight//Crush:Tavish //Tags:Tavish

She listened intently, her ears perked. She blinked, leaning forward a bit in her seat.
"Another life? Ooo," She cooed, smiling back at the other. She drummed her fingers on her knees, humming slightly.
She had not heard of a story like this before, so it was already drawing her interest.
The woman wondered where this was going to go next, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm liking this already,"She said, her eyes wide with an intense curiosity.
She couldn't help being so curious, it was in her genes to learn and to listen to stories others told.
It seemed like most stories had something to learn from.

Leo King

Lion Hybrid// Transgender FTM//25//Homosexual//Tags: Della

Leo nodded, turning to look at the dance floor a bit.
It was nice, but he preferred to be off by himself. But he was nice enough to talk to Della.
"It's nice, what do you think of the dance?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
He was having a hard time hearing her over the music, but tried his best to listen.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:28 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Larka
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He was on his way back from the pool dripping wet as always, heading to his dorm to get dressed. Really at some point in time he would actually remember to bring his clothes with him and be able to dry off and just store his wet clothes away somewhere. The pool actually had a locker room, so he could dry his clothes out in one of those cool spinning machines and lock up his trousers for later use.
He growled to himself and shook his head, knowing he would at some point, remember. Maybe not today.
Stepping in front of his dorm, he pushed open the door and glanced around.
There was only one other kid in the dorm now, and it didn't seem like he was there now
He moved to his room and quickly changed, regardless. He pulled on a clean pair of everything and pulled on some shoes
He was on his way out of his dorm, and pulling his hair back into a pony tail when he realized something
He had left something very important in one of the classrooms a few days back, he breathed in and quickly headed out
On his way there, someone had yelled out something to him and he turned his head
This now being in front of the classroom he had wanted to get to, he slammed right into a girl who had stopped in the middle of the doorway
He grunted and fell over to the side, not knowing what had happened
"Bloody 'ell!" he breathed, blinking and looking around while the world stopped spinning
"Whot did ah hit?!"
He leaned forwards a little and rubbed his forehead before seeing it was a girl, and he stiffened while trying to get up
"Ah! Ahm sorry.. ah didn't see ya. Are ya okay?" he asked aloud
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He nodded and sat there silently, trying to remember the rest. All of his stories were so .. short. He wished he had enough energy to continue this one.
"Lass ahm sorry tae cut thes one short but.. ahm real tired." he explained while looking up at her
He had been sitting in his kilt still, and tilted his head with a beaten expression. He wanted the best for this woman, he wanted to give her everything. All of his time, but right now his time was being run short and at any moment he would've fallen over and just passed out
Sleep was a beautiful thing sometimes
"Ya wanna.. stay here an' go back to yaer dorm tamorra or.. should ah poot a jacket on an' walk yae back to yer dorm?"
His arm was ready to cuddle her on that couch if needed, but was also ready to put a jacket on and carry her to her place where she could properly rest
"Ah've got no promises ah'll be able tae make it back to yer dorm widoot fallin' over an' sleepin' in th' hallway.." he chuckled lightly
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am

Della Foresta - Female - Location: Hallway heading back to her dorm - Tags: Open

Della decided to leave the dorm and walk around for a bit. She left the room and gently closed the door behind her. Walking down the halls and towards the gym, she hoped to see Leo around somewhere so they could continue their conversation they had been having at the dance. Once she reached the gym, she walked inside and looked around. “Leo? Are you here?” she asked curiously as she looked around.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me