♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby doc . » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:51 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " That was unfortunate. " ] ──
He/Him _ Cecaelia _ Form _ _ 20 _ Bisexual _
Tags: Pheren

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He smiled warmly and nodded while listening to her, and knowing that her voice held so much truth in it. He too felt the same exact way, and chuckled while shrugging
"I know. I was planning on.. doing ze same.." the frenchman said while looking back at her, helping her through the garden for the door where he helped her inside and out of the cold. He dusted snowflakes off his jacket as he adjusted it back onto her shoulders
Now it was time for him to take her back.
"It 'as only been a night. But so much 'as 'appened during zaht night. I believe we share somezing completely raw and powerful." he explained while walking back to her dorm with her, through the silent and dark hallways of the academy
"I do love you.. wiz all my 'eart. I will not stop trying to make you 'appy.."
He tilted his head a bit while watching her and grinning. A whole side of Ari never shown before. He pulled on her arm gently and kissed her cheek gently.
_

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
He/Him _ Winged Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags: Abel
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

He breathed in and out before nodding, happy to know that this man was glad to go out with him. It made him happy, and it made him feel like he meant something.
"Oh good.." he purred, pulling the other just a little closer
"I vas hoping you'd say yes."
He hummed and looked over to the horizon, losing himself just a little. A hand moved to rub his cheek as he nodded
"Kristian.. you fool.." he seethed. He actually meant something.. to someone.
Sniffling softly, the red faced German removed his glasses to clean them.
"Don't mind me.. sorry.. I get too emotional over zese zings.."
_

J A N ExxxD O E
─────────────────── [ " Oorah " ] ───────
He/Him _ Deer Hybrid _ Form _ _ 22 _ Bicurious
Tags: Allen

He mentally shamed himself, he knew this wasn't right.. that he'd be punished for such actions.
But he, like Allen, was in a place where he could be wherever he wanted to be. And right now, he wanted to be with Allen.
"No.. No its not that.." he chuckled, his voice raising just a little bit as he lifted his head off his shoulder.
"I'm sorry for uh.. hugging you, sir.. I mean.. jeez.."
He rubbed his forehead and knew he was getting flustered over the pettiest of things
"I keep calling you names.. I know its Allen.. sorry."
His cheeks went red as he took a step back and stuffed his hands into his pockets. If they were able to, his horns would've matched his cheeks
"I get this way a lot.."
_

T A V I S HxxxD E G R O O T
───────────────── [ " Hae at 'em, lads! " ] ─────
He/Him _ Dragon Hybrid _ Form _ _ 25 _ Bisexual
Tags: Rosa

He blinked and sat there watching her. There was literally nothing left to this story, besides the mechanical arm. It wasn't that spooky, he hummed and bit his lip while sitting back.
"Strange.." he said while shrugging and figuring he'd have to come up with another story. There weren't many he knew, but he did know one that was pretty good.
"Ah got one fer ya. It ain't scary, but its sorta gushy."
He too smoothed his.. kilt.. out before crossing his legs like a lady. Good thing he was wearing underwear on under it.
"Its aboot two kiddos.. youngun's in lorv. Ya wanna hear it?"
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Croc Hybrid _ Form_ 23 _ Pansexual
Tags: Scarlet
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He approached her and stopped not too far away, letting his hands glide through the warm water as he waited on a truthful answer from her. He raised an eyebrow and huffed while hearing that she couldn't swim.. and this concerned him a bit.
He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head
"Ya can't swim?" he asked while shaking his head
"Why join me in th' pool then? Ah didn't know ya couldn't swim.."
He sighed and lowered his hands, running water through his hair again
"Ok.. well.. is it ya.. can't swim or.. don't know how?" he inquired
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
Thomas was about to climb the stairs, but stopped when he heard the sound of a struggle.
He turned and looked back, seeing Echo pinning a guy to the floor, her claws close to his face.
At least the others in the hall kept their distance now...
He calmly looked at his nails while Echo was... busy. He heard her threats.
Alright, this was getting out of hand...
He walked over to her, calmly putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't," he said. "You don't want the record of being the only one expelled withing an hour. And second... Look at him. He'd look very bad if you cut off his nose or anything else. Let him go, he's not worth it."
He knelt down and placed his hands on her wrists. He looked her i the eyes while he calmly pulled her hands up.
He didn't expect her to have this side, but somehow it didn't really surprise him either.
He could imagine she had a rough life too, perhaps she needed this to earn some respect from others.
"Come, let's drop off your stuff. I'll buy you a drink in the cafetaria when we're done."
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo was caught in the moment when she felt hands grab her wrists. She was about to slice whoever had grabbed her but quickly stopped when she realized it was Thomas. The girl yanked her hands away from him and retracted her claws, standing up in the process. "Like I said before. Don't do that again. Or you will be without a nose." she snarled over her shoulder and walked away towards the stairs. She had had it with the harassment from others. She'd dealt with enough of it at home. This would be different though and she would make sure of it. Her eyes still hadn't shifted from her panther form and growls continued to rise from her throat. "Stupid. Stupid. What is wrong with people?" Echo muttered to herself and stooped down to grab her books. Once she had picked up the last one, she hugged them closer to her chest and marched towards the stairs. Now that her temper had flared, it was hard for her to come back. Maybe because she was so used to always being on the defensive side. Echo reached the base of the stairs and turned her head to see if Thomas was coming.
Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Still Accepting All!

Postby Dragon~Cat089 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:38 am

Celaena
-----------------------------------------------------
female | bisexual | 16 | winged human | x | tags: none

Celaena said her goodbyes to her parents as they dropped her off. She glanced back at the car, which was now driving away, and then looked up at the Academy before her. It had been a while since she had met any new people, and now she was nervous, but also excited. She didn't really know what to expect or what kind of other hybrids would be here, but she knew it would change her life - hopefully for the better. She walked up to the front doors and took a deep breath before entering. Dragging her suitcase behind her, Celaena got a map of the school and her dorm key. She walked slowly to where the map said the dorms where, taking in her new environment.
Last edited by Dragon~Cat089 on Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon~Cat089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue May 08, 2018 11:52 am

Pheren Creedon

Location;; Dorm/Tags;; Aristide

"Awh..." She sighed, leaning against his shoulder, wrapping her arm around his.
"You're really charming.." She chuckled, walking with him through the dim hallways. She felt reassured, his expressions so gentle and loving. They couldn't possibly be fake. She knew they weren't. He leaned in kissing her again, she smiled. He loved her with all of his heart...
"You don't even have to try..." She lifted a hand, fidgeting with her silver hair, "Y-you don't even really have to try to make me happy, you know." She hoped she what she said was clear, despite the frenzy going on in her head. He never had to try to make her happy, she was always smiling regardless. He walked her to her dorm, her heart sinking at the thought of watching him walk away. But this evening had to end.
"We're here..." She sighed, suppressing her disappointment. She couldn't make him feel bad for simply wanting to get home at a decent hour. She would feel terrible. She rose on her tip toes, landing a peck on his lips, her green eyes burning green.
"I'll see you tomorrow, I'll get your turtleneck back to you asap!" She called, opening the building door, "Sleep well... please get home safely."
"And..." she whispered, "Know I love you."

Murdock Helms

Location;; Dorm 2/Tags;; Mina

With long strides, he glided forward, feet lightly skimming over the snowed over path. He was welcomed by a darkened building, spotting a fancy "2" hanging from the wooden door as he neared. Hopping up the steps, he unlocked the door, wiping his feet on the welcome mat.
"Hope I didn't keep you up too late..." he whispered to himself, shutting the door behind him. He heard the heavy wooden slab click behind him.
He marveled at the silence that followed after. He bent slowly, slipping his glossy charcoal shoes off, hooking the pair on his fingers before walking towards his room. His socks stepped silently towards the room at the end of the hall.
Creak...
He flinched, the boards outside of his room always squeaked, it sounded dreadful...
He extended a hand, turning the reflective doorknob, pushing open the final obstacle that would finally let him in. He moved to his desk, reaching for his lamp's switch.
Click.
Light fluttered dimly through his room, he preferred it this way.
He let out a huff, drawing his phone from his bedside table. It lit brightly, the time displayed harshly on his front screen, scolding him for not getting back sooner.
"I'm really late..." he sighed, clumsily dropping himself on his bed, phone in hand, her contact glowing in the darkness. He was nervous to text her after what happened, but this time he could hide behind a screen.
Gently tapping the screen, he hesitated to send what he wrote. His hand ran through his hair, gripping it gently.
"Got back safely, Goodnight!" he sent after erasing what he wrote before. He stared at the new message, holding a pillow to his chest, hugging it childishly. He could feel her kiss still, his cheeks glowing in the dark confinement of his room.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Tue May 08, 2018 5:42 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {Dorms}

Finally she got the text. Her phone buzzed and she looked in the direction of her phone that was now lit up beside her. She couldn’t help but smile as she scooped it up and read his name on the screen.
Took him long enough,
She thought to herself as she unlocked the phone to reply. But she was at a loss for words. His text was merely a simple goodnight, but she wanted to say so much more than that. Her fingers began to type rapidly. She proof read the text before hitting send.
”Glad you made it home. I was worried about you the whole time. I think I miss you already. Night Murdock, sweet dreams...”
Even that wasn’t everything she wanted to say but she figured it would suffice. Now she could retire to her room in hopes of getting some sleep. She swiftly glided across the wood floor and into the security of her bedroom, crawling in under the sheets. She read his text over and over and wondered what he was thinking in that moment. Was he thinking about her as much as she was thinking about him? She hoped so. He was such a gentleman and she was so thankful she had someone like him. Her eyes felt heavy and began to flutter shut. But she tried her best to keep them open for his next reply.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed May 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Dorm 2/Tags;; Mina

Three dots popped up in the text bubble, each fading one after another. He watched each one lighten, then darken, until she sent another message, it read something sweet. That she missed him. He had fallen in love far too quickly, yet his heart still ached for her despite the fight his mind was putting up.
He thought he was rational, but what he felt for her made him question it.
"Foolish love." He chuckled, leaning against the wooden frame of his bed. He stared for a few moments, his fingers typing back, "There's nothing to worry about, I'm fine. I miss you too, we could definitely see each other tomorrow though? Until then, goodnight. I don't want to keep you up longer."
He sighed as he hit send, he felt terrible. He imagined her drifting to sleep, his texts only depriving her of it. He wondered if this would last long, she would eventually get tired of the problems he carried with him as they grew closer.
"Enjoy the small things life gives you while they last." It was what his mother whispered to him the day before he was forced to runaway. He remembered breaking off the decorative wing to his toy airplane, though it still functioned fine, he was distraught. He never did look to optimism. Not in the earliest years of his life.
He looked to his phone again, seeing her name glow in the comforting darkness of his room.
He would try to make this last.
She truly believed there was something between them, or was it just an illusion? That he was a mystery like those crime books she read, where by the ending... the book became to boring to finish. If she reached into his mind and pulled out every last star and black hole, would she turn away after unlocking his secrets? There would be nothing of him then, his mystery finally brought into the light. He wondered what she thought about him, what she really wanted from him.
"She doesn't think that..." he whispered to himself. His fingers began to type again, but halted. He shouldn't fuss with these questions. They would only keep her up longer...
His phone slipped gently from his hands, his eyes lifting and lingering over a yellow cylindrical container. It read his name on a white sticker, followed by a date and a brief prescription.
Foolish love...
He would force himself to sleep if it meant meeting her the next day. He pondered it, eyes fixed with a weary gaze.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 pm

{Mina Ramone} Tags;; {Murdock} Location;; {Dorms}

Her phone buzzed again as it lay beside her on the bed. It felt like an eternity as she waited for another response, when in reality it had been merely a minute or less. All she wanted to do was be with him and talk to him. Thinking about him made her feel so giddy. She quickly picked up her phone to read it and reply before he drifted off to sleep.
I miss you too....
She scanned the text over and over. A big smile smeared across her face. She couldn’t help it. But the tone of the text seemed glum. Her fingers typed away to respond.
”Oh don’t worry about me. I’m just getting ready to sleep. And of course you’ll see me! Why wouldn’t you?”
She huffed as she sent the text with a grin.
”Goodnight Murdock. I can’t wait to see you, sleep well.”
She hit send and stared at the screen. How tempting it was to pour her heart out to him, but she would rather do it in person. She would feel silly hiding behind a screen. She placed her phone down softly on her nightside table and pulled the blankets up to her chin. She rolled on her side and couldn’t help but stare at her phone. The urge to read the texts betwen them pulled at her mind but she needed to sleep. Unwillingly, she rolled onto the other side and closed her eyes. Hoping that sleep would come to her soon.
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri May 11, 2018 2:38 am

Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
[center]Thomas let her go when she pulled herself out of his grip. He was a worried she'd attack him, but only for a second. Soon her eyes seemed to relax a little.
He watched her pick up her books. Normally he'd help, but he figured it would be best to just let her do her thing. Give her some space.
He followed her towards the stairs. Did she still want him around, or should he leave? He wasn't sure, but so far she didn't give any signs for him to leave.
He didn't say anything yet. It seemed best to eep a little distance so she could calm down again. He shouldn't have grabbed her ar ike that, but he couldnt let her injure that guy.
When she climbed the first steps he moved faster so he could walk next to her.
He watched her calmly.
"Some people are just selfish, sort of," he finally said. "They don't know what their actions can do to others. But at some point they'll learn."
He looked at his watch. "We could drop off your books and grab something to eat next."
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat May 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

Echo walked forward and listened to see if Thomas was following her. She still had no idea where she was going and needed his help to get to the dorms. When he spoke she turned around towards him. "So far, pretty much everyone I have met has only cared about themselves. Hopefully that helps you understand why I'm not tolerating anyone's crap." she spat. Echo wasn't necessarily mad at Thomas. She was just kind of angry at the world. "Yeah I guess that sounds alright." the girl said more quietly when Thomas spoke about grabbing something to eat. The girl made her way up the stairs and let out a large breath when they reached the top. "Alright. Which way? I'm still kind of lost." Echo admitted reluctantly and peered down both of the hallways that stood before her. So far, they looked identical to each other. How the heck am I going to get used to navigating this place? She'd grown up in a very small house and had been homeschooled for a majority of her life. "How in the world do you find your way around this place? It's huge." she commented and turned to the guy.
Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me