☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Jaai keeled over from laughter. She sputtered incoherently, laughing all the while. Suddenly an idea slammed into her mind like a semi truck.
"I got it!" She got down on one knee, not breaking eye contact with Cyprian as she summoned a ring of ice. Oh dear, this would be hilarious."Cyprian Brown, will you marry me?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Horrified>Tagged: Cadence

"I-it wasn't blackmail... i-in my head... mommy the voices talk in my head... they make me do bad things..." I continue to hug Cadence, "T-they said that n-nobody loved me... t-that I didn't belong... t-they told me to k-kill everyone...." I explain shaking intensely.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Casedy

I smirk and hop down from the tree I was hiding in, approaching the male soldier from behind, "Oooh~ then that must mean you know who I am." I say as I continue to approach the soldier. I have a dagger up my sleeve completely ready in case this male was the shifter I had heard about.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Jen smiled at his offer, "Definitely gonna stay here, as long as you stay." She didn't hold back a blush, allowing pink to flood her cheeks. She wanted to kiss him again, not on the cheek, it was getting dumb. But on the lips, although she restrained herself. Knowing it'd just cause more confusion, and that she really needed to take a break. Was she even ready for a relationship? She knew she was, Gavotte was the one man who truly made her happy. And if he really did like her back, maybe they'd both have their happily ever after. She noticed the steak was finally cooked and complimented Gavotte's cooking, "It looks amazing, as always." She lifted herself up and began searching for two forks and a knife, she easily located the utensils and handed Gavotte the extras, "Lets dig in!" She exclaimed as she grabbed two plates and began cutting it into pieces. They enjoyed their meal and Jen gestured towards the door, "We should find somewhere to rest, it's getting late." Her gaze steadied towards the window and she automatically took notice of the darkness outside.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xsmiles » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello! May i post a form? ))
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 31 people.
I have received 31 gifts.
xsmiles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:10 pm

*FoxProwls* wrote:Hello! May i post a form? ))

Yep! Just post it on here c: (Helping Two out since she's currently busy I believe)
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:12 pm

(After posting please feel free to join us in the discussion forum and we will fill you in on what is happening! viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3270556&p=105342880#p105342880)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn
Location-the Village
Doing-talking
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She herd the light footsteps of the girl behind her. Ah so this must be the Phantomstriker that moron was yelling about, She didn't let any emotion other than confidence and Hostility show. Her mother always told her when in battle Never show fear as that makes you weaker to you're challenger. and the other rule was to Never loose and of course she had no attention of that if this did brake out into a fight. She calmly turned around so she was facing the girl a smirk appearing on her mouth as she did so "But of course, you are the famous Phantomstriker are you not?" she asked walking towards her showing that she had no attention of running off or backing down. This girl would be fun to mess with no doubt but Casedy wanted to know what she was up against. "They already know you are hear. Killing that yelling nusance in front of them wasn't a good idea was it darling?" she said with a low chuckle
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:46 pm

Cyprian tried to catch Jaai, but he was laughing so hard, he missed and his head hit a tree. This made him laugh even harder. Here they were, being silly teenagers and proposing to each other beside a creepy cabin. Cyprian was laughing so hard when Jaai created a ring out of ice, tears were in his eyes.
"Yes!" he mimicked an excited, high-pitched voice, and then did his best impression of a shriek of delight. It sounded like a dying bird and he dropped to the ground in laughter.

Cadence wished her husband was here. Tacet would have the right words. He was the calm, gentle one. Cadence was used to protecting her family from outside threats, not from the threats within. It seemed like Guinevere had some problems with her head. Whoever these voices were, Cadence would strangle them when she could isolate them.
"Your father told you to say no to peer pressure," Cadence scolded gently. "Next time these voices talk to you, this is what you do. Give them the finger..."
She put up her pinky finger, the most rude gesture in their country.
"And tell them, 'Disgrace off'." Cadence made a gesture of pointing her pinky finger towards the ground. "This is the only time I will not punish you for swearing."
"Listen. Whatever those voices told you, they were being ridiculous. You belong here with us. If I even hear your birth parents are nearby, I might do something I regret. I love you too much to give you up, my baby girl."

Gavotte looked out the window in confusion. "I don't know what time it is," he admitted. Ever since the curse of darkness had spread across the sky, midnight had seemed to last forever. The sun should have risen a long time ago, which was why Tacet died. Maybe it was noon right now. Or evening, or even the next night.
The villagers were used to telling time with the sun's light. With the sun gone, it was like time had stopped. The entire world was paralyzed in a state of constant night.
"But you're right... we do need rest. Are you okay after that battle?" he said with concern. Jen was the village's prodigy archer. She could hit a target through the eye from ridiculous distances, and her arrows would never pierce her victim's body.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Jen nodded, "Yea, I'm fine." She glanced at the hallway, "Where are the bedrooms again?" Once directed to the bedrooms she smiled,"Thanks, for everything really." She planted a soft kiss on his forehead and leisurely walked to her bedroom, her eyes grazed the gigantic bed in-front of her. Her family could NEVER afford such luxury, she was an only child though. They lived in a small cabin and her parents bed was small, as was hers. She allowed her fingers to intertwine with the soft sheets, and the heavy scent of flowers drifted throughout the air. Jen began searching throughout the cabinets for something to wear, eventually she found a shirt and some pants to wear. She slipped them on and let her blonde hair fall to her sides, it ended at the beginning of her rib-cage. Without a second thought she crawled into bed and shut her eyes, thinking about the future and Gavotte.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Gavotte smiled, closing his eyes momentarily as she kissed him on the forehead. He had to be more confident and return some of those kisses. Tomorrow, he promised himself. Gavotte was a man of his word, and he wouldn't break a promise, not even one made in silence.
"It's the least I could do. Sweet dreams, Fire Girl." He simply watched her leave, and he lingered there in the hallway for a few seconds. The Tenuto family had set aside this room specifically for Jen, mostly because of Gavotte's endless begging. He wanted her to have a home away from home. Even though Windwoods was a paradise, not many people could actually afford luxury. They just got what they needed to survive.
Gavotte walked to his own room. None of the other boys were there yet, and Gavotte doubted they would show up. Their internal clocks were probably better than his. In Windwoods, they didn't have clocks (although Gavotte wore a broken antique watch just because it looked nice). They rose with the sun every morning.
Without the sun, what were they going to do?
He lay down on his bed, wondering. It was true that Jen was as radiant as the sun. Maybe, just maybe, she was the key to bringing light back to the sky. As he fantasized about life returning to their ruined village, Gavotte drifted off to sleep.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me