The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Shadow chuckled as Chika begin to lick him. He scratched the female dog behind the ears before attempting to pet Chewie as he sniffed him. It seemed he had his hands full with the two dogs, but he didn't mind.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- (Chewie and Chika)- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male said “I think i will be taking these two.” The woman smiled, and told him they had bowls and food he’d need to take. Meanwhile, Chewie let Shadow pet him.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:29 am

Shadow smiled with delight as he then hugged the two dogs as he held them close to him. Almost like a little child holding a stiff animal close. " You two are so adorable. " He said, not wanting to let go.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- (Chewie and Chika)- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male turned to Shadow, asking “Want to walk the two dogs, or help carry stuff? I’m fine doing either,” he said. He then hummed quietly a little bit.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:56 pm

" I want to walk these two dogs. " Shadow said, as he attempted to get up. With the two heavy dogs, it was hard too, but then again, the human didn't mind. He wasn't sure how they would be on a leash as he had never walked the dogs before. If they did run off after a squirrel or that, they would likely take Shadow with them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- Chewie and Chika- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male said “Okay,” and let the woman give him the bowls and food. He had some... helpers living in his house. They’d already gotten beds and such. The woman whistled, and the dogs ran to her. She harnessed and leashed them, and handed the leashes over to Shadow.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:40 am

Once they were off Shadow, he dusted off his armor before getting it. Use a bit of his cloak, he wiped a bit of the slobber off to only just smear it. He could still slightly see so it wasn't like it would cause a problem for him. Anyways, it wasn't the end of the world with it on the helmet. Using some water and soap, it would just come off like that. Nodding thanks, Shadow grabbed the leash.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:45 am

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- Chewie and Chika- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male carried the stuff to the door. The dogs pulled a bit, then stopped when Shadow walked. The woman opened the door for the two guys to go out.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Random fox » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:07 am

Name: nemi

—————

—————

—————
Vampire or human: vampire

—————
Halloween costume: witch

—————
BF: ???
—————
Personality: kind, trustworthy, funny
—————
Other: likes humans, likes guys and girls
—————
Looks: black hair with white on bangs and red eyes
<<<<<<<<<
Name: olive
————
————
—————-
Vampire or human: vampire
————-
Halloween costume: pirate
————
BF: ????
—————
Personality: caring, kind, nice, will hug you if your sad
—————
Other:
He is pansexual, likes to help people
—————
Looks: light blue hair with blue bangs, has red eyes, has pointy ears
‘ ‘ why is it still raining?.. ‘ ‘
Random fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:42 am

Ooo, yay, people to interact with my girl. The party is over, so guess they’ll have to run into each other in the woods or in town
If they’re accepted of course. Which they should be.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me