➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

dermot [4] theodore [7] ciarán [7]

Postby guar » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:35 pm

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx
🗲
xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌🇲‌🇴‌🇹‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
────────────────────────────────────────────
[ courier ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; bellatrix ]

Bobbing his head at her question, the courier offered a small grin, floating down a little so he had his feet on the ground finally, arms tucking behind his back as he looked down at her. "Mhm! I can handle the flying no problem as long as this wind doesn't get too bad." Dermot confirmed, remaining bilssfully unaware of the incoming blizzard, he was far more focused on paying attention to his companion and making sure that whatever activity they did together was fun enough for her. Despite standing normally, he still excitedly bounced and rocked back and forth on his feet. "We could fly together, though, if you'd like?" He offered with a slight tilt of his head, gaze flicking over Bellatrix's expression, "That's one of the neat little tricks I can do! So long as you're happy!" It took a lot of internal strength to not just immediately hold Bellatrix's hand to bring the both of them up into the air, Dermot had to keep reminding himself that some people weren't comfortable when strangers grabbed them and he didn't want to frighten her or make her upset. Luckily enough, this internal debare wasn't shown at all outwardly, a pleasant grin remaining on his face.

heehoo

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx

xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇴‌🇩‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ blacksmith ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; pez, kieran ]

The immediately defensive and admittedly hostile response he got from Kieran prompted a frown from Theo, narrowing his eyes at the other and raising an eyebrow, "I was only suggesting it because you apparently almost died earlier." He pointed out sharply, huffing softly as she shook his head, "I don't trust you, Kieran." Theo continued bluntly, "But Pez does and he's worried about you. He doesn't need to wake up to you dead or whatever because nobody was there to help if you had some kind of funny turn or--whatever the hell was wrong with you when he found you." Although it made sense why his offer to watch the loner was misunderstood as still being defensive, it still bothered the blacksmith how quickly Kieran was prepared to jump down his throat for it. The kiss on his cheek from Pez did cause a smile to pull onto Theodore's lips, expression softening completely despite his best efforts to remain stonefaced when dealing with the loner. He pressed a gentle kiss to Pez's forehead before shaking his head, "I'm fine without a blanket, it'll just be more laundry for you to worry about if I took one." He answered, "I will accept the soup, though." Temporarily forgetting the fact Kieran was there since he was so focused on Pez, a quiet chuckle managed to escape the Quinn before he turned to the doorway leading upstairs, a frown almost immediately reappearing when he caught Kieran's gaze. Walking forward and making a point to obviously avoid getting too close to the other - mainly due to his own issue with water that was already leaving some puddles on the floor of the shop - he opened the door to go upstairs. "Call me if you need anything, Pez."

Theo remained upstairs for a short while as he made a bowl of the noodle soup for himself, a heavy thud and a loud shout of a few profane words sounding from upstairs at some point when he lost his footing and slipping in the water he was constantly creating, he soon enough reappeared downstairs, holding the bowl with a small handtowel wrapped around the bottom just to ensure he could keep his grip on it.

heehoo

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx

xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇨‌🇮‌🇦‌🇷‌🇦‌́🇳‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
[ loner ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; citrus ]

Ciarán was thankful for the candy brother coming to stop him in his pusuit, he honestly didn't want to try and figure out a way to convince the girl that what she did was okay or whatever it was that Citrus wanted him to say or do. He looked back at Citrus once he felt the hand on his shoulder, nodding slowly at what was said, happy to follow the other back over to the cabin to get into the warmth and out of the snow once again. Seeing the door grow out of what looked like nothing but a few seeds, he was understandably confused by it at first but soon enough dismissed it - some people had weird abilities, man, and apparently this guy had the ability to make doors. Why did he get so mad about his one being broken, then? Wasn't it an overreaction if he could so easily fix the random girl's mistake? Whatever. Not Ciarán's problem. "Good thing I came to visit when I did." He commented absently, glancing out at the snow, "I couldn't fly in this kind of weather. Or sail, actually." With a soft concerned mutter about his ship following the remark, he turned to look at Citrus again, walking further into the cabin and picking up and picture frame, looking over it, "Hm. Where's the family, then?" He questioned, looking back over at the Forest and gesturing towards the photoframe he held.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTI

Postby Anne Gable » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Stars wrote:
Bellatrix Evans
Female|19|Animalistic|Straight|Jeweler|Outside of Zestos Jewelry||Tags: Dermot

Bellatrix did notice the weather was definitely worsening, and it would probably get more serious. But when Dermot mentioned that they could fly together if she wanted, her face was a mixture of hesitation & eagerness with plenty of confusion. However, this expression immediately switched to one of consideration once he added it was one of his abilities. She did have plenty of cheerful memories about her sister that would keep her happy. And there were still two pink stars that could be used as some sort of protection, when necessary. This would definitely be an interesting experience. “I would like that, Mister Dermot. Thank you for the offer.” The only question on her mind was how he would make her fly. But Bellatrix was sure he would probably explain his methods a bit.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:37 pm

𝔸𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕜𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕
i'd set the world on fire just to walk through the ashes
female ⥈ twenty-one ⥈ homo ⥈ loner ⥈ draconic ⥈ mood; c o l d ⥈ location; zestos forest ⥈ tags; alura
Aksana's grin widened at Alura's strong-gripped handshake, but faltered slightly at Alura's (correct) observation about her residence (or rather lack-thereof) in Zestos. "Well, my work requires me to do some hefty traveling, and I haven't visited this side of Zestos in a little over a year." Aksana explained cryptically, hoping that her new acquaintance would get the gist of what she meant by 'work' (i.e. not exactly legal work) without her having to out herself as a mercenary. "Well its a pleasure to meet you, Alura dear." Aksana purred out the pet name with a healthy amount of mirth, smirk sliding back into place. As Alura turned to face the wind, Aksana felt a chill settle over her. Her dragon squirmed discontentedly, begging to be let out and to fly them far away from the fiendishly cold storm about to hit. Aksana hates the cold, and because her dragon isn't a fire breather she finds herself especially susceptible to it. "Ah, yes, I feel it now. I'd rather like to be inside before the snow starts to fall. Lead the way, since you know these woods so well." Aksana swept her arm out in front of her in a grand motion, unable to resist the chance to be dramatic for no good reason other than her own entertainment.

ᴄᴏʀᴅᴇʟɪᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ignorance truly is bliss
female ⇿ twenty ⇿ bi ⇿ seer ⇿ draconic ⇿ mood; nervous ⇿ location; zestos bakery ⇿ tags; evanora, rune
Cordelia looked up, a bit taken aback and quite touched by how quickly the two strangers dropped their conversation to check on her. The male looked young, and his presence was strangely calming and after a quick look through the current most probable futures she confirmed that he was, in fact, a healer. Or, at least, an apprentice healer (for now). Gaze shifting to the baker, Cordelia took a few seconds to get a good look at her, intrigued by her hybridized appearance. Her question came off as a bit blunt, but Cordelia could tell she meant well even before she apologized. Realizing she'd probably been silent and staring at them for too long, Cordelia gathered herself to speak. "Oh, yes, I suppose I'm fine. Just have a pretty awful headache. I left my shop to get some air, but outside wasn't much better so I came in here. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to concern or interrupt you guys. I suppose I should be used to these headaches, they're an occupational hazard really. Oh, and I'm rambling, I'm so sorry." Cordelia spoke quickly, wincing at her final apology. Her headache was subsiding slowly but surely, which meant Cordelia now has to actively focus to block out her foresight and stay focused on the present so she doesn't end up doing something foolish like responding to a question or comment that hasn't even been asked yet. Come on, Delia, get yourself together. As if they don't already think you're a basketcase.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:44 am

Alura Vanderee
Beastmaster I Animalistic I Female I Hetero I 22 I Zestos Forest I Feeling: Focused I Tags: Aksana

Alura noticed her companion falter a bit in their handshake. Not to self. Don't ask personal details. I'm probably better off not knowing. She scowled when Aksana called her 'dear ' again. But given the fast approaching storm she just settled it with a glare.
"Come on. There's a cave system only about a quarter mile from here. It should be spot to wait out the storm. Let's grab some firewood on the way too." She added when she noticed Askana's obvious dislike of cold. Alura herself didn't mind it. Her thick fur kept her warm usually. But this storm seemed like it would be rather severe and it was smarter to seek shelter.

Alura led them through the forest, grabbing large pieces of dry wood on the way and carrying them. It only took about 10 minutes to get there with the constant stops. But soon the two stood before the mouth of a cave nestled into the hillside. The entrance was mostly earth but there was a ring of rocks around the top. It was hard to tell if it was natural or manmade.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dermot [5]

Postby guar » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 pm

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx
🗲
xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌🇲‌🇴‌🇹‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
[ courier ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; bellatrix ]

A wide grin pulled onto Dermot's face when Bellatrix accepted his offer to go flying together, moving to gently take one of her hands into his own, still wearing the smile. "Great!" He beamed, shifting back slightly so he could pull Bellatrix with him, slowly but surely rising her further up and off of the ground, not high enough to alarm her or anything just yet though he was starting to move to the side mainly from the strong winds that were accompanying the pretty heavy snowfall. "Don't you go worrying about falling or anything, okay? It's totally safe! Just keep holding onto me and you'll be okay! It's a lot easier for both of us if you're thinking positively, though!" The Quinn explained, still steadily ascending and bringing Bellatrix up with him.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:25 am

𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤

Female // 21 // Animalistic
Healer // Asexual
Kyro
Tags; Open

Bethany quietly walked through Kyro, slightly rubbing her arms and pulling off any excess flowers and tucking them into her pocket. She had come to Kyro on a small trip, mostly looking for a specific store she heard was there. But now that she was here, she had become hopelessly lost, even the name of the shop she was looking for had slipped her mind. That was okay, she thought. Yes, this was all perfectly fine. She’d be able to find the shop eventually! She tried to convince herself, but honestly didn’t really believe it. At least she knew she’d be safe, at least somewhat. As a healer, no one was allowed to hurt her, but still…. it wasn’t as if there weren’t people who would break the rules. Things like that happened. Beth sighed, rubbing her arm in a comforting motion. She glanced to her side, brow furrowing as she realized she had definitely already passed that building. Oh god, she was so lost. Several more flowers popped up on her lower arms due to her rising nervousness, and she yanked them out in one go, only slightly wincing at the pain. Beth sighed again, shaking her head. She really had no clue where she was. Perhaps now, the only thing to do would be to take a break and gather her thoughts. Maybe she’d be able to recollect herself enough to remember the name of that shop. Luckily for Beth, there was a bench situated next to the path. Gently, she sat down on it, crossing her legs. She quietly placed her head in her hands and shut her eyes, letting out a sigh.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:51 am

SABRA. WHITEWATER
Kyro| Animalistic| Female | Spokesman| In Kyro | Tags: Bethany

In feline form she rushed around the place, legs moving in a familiar motion as the swift body of the snow leopard dashed through the cold plains. It felt nice to have the cold winter air on her fur, even better to have the natural sweat of the run mix with it and cause a chilling sensation. Even better was it to be feline- to have the strong taps of your claws on the ground and feel the power in every inch of your muscles. It felt glorious, which was why Sabra often moved in that form.

Moving onto another path, her eyes caught the sight of somebody unfamiliar on a bench. As spokesman she knew a lot of the people in the region- not all of them of course but a lot- especially the ones that were sent here after their ceremonies. This person...she couldn't place their name. Well, no harm in asking. She did need to know who was in her region, after all.

Still in feline form she approached them.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 am

Stars wrote:
Bellatrix Evans
Female|19|Animalistic|Straight|Jeweler|Flying in Zestos||Tags: Dermot

Bellatrix quietly received Dermot’s hand, paying more attention to his unexpectedly large smile. There was no doubt her answer caused him to be grinning so much. But it was unclear if his excitement entailed friendship or...would he inquire after her more often? She didn’t think of it as a worry, only a simple curiosity. Her sister would be pleasantly laughing at this, and the amount of snowflakes that had fallen into her hair was already amusing. Noticing their ascent, Bellatrix felt elated just to know they were more than a half-inch off of the ground. Could it be possible that she might be able to fly right now? He was certainly gaining her trust. Listening to him speak, an idea popped into her head. She could try flying slightly above him, while continuing to carefully hold onto his hand. This could also help determine her current emotions. “Maybe if I…” Bellatrix started to say, then decided it would be better not to explain her idea. Closing her eyes to help concentrate, she focused directly on her emotions and tried implementing this plan. “Does that help in any way?” she asked hopefully, opening her eyes to see if there was any difference.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me