Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor V.2 | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

magnolia | 5 ── salem | 3

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:30 am

xxxxMAGNOLIA
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: one hundred and two | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | role: homeless | species: nymph
    xxxxlocation: her grove in leck's forest | mentions: tinuviel | tags: mishka

xxxxstanding by as mishka made his way over toward her and the pegasi, she anxiously awaited his reply. would he want to travel with her? the two had only just met so she would understand if his answer was no. however, as little as the time they've spent together, magnolia has cherished every second of it. secretly she was hoping he would agree to chase down a possibly dangerous, killer beast with her. her hands were clasped over her chest in anticipation, her white eyes watching as he placed a gentle hand upon the equine's snout. a hopeful smile came to her face upon seeing the interaction. maybe he would want to join her! some hushed words were expressed from mishka, but the woman could not hear what was spoken. inwardly she wondered what he was saying, but the big man spoke so softly that it was almost impossible to hear. as mishka turned to face her, blushing for a reason that she knew not of, she stared at him with anticipation. when he next spoke a relieved yet excited grin spread across her cheeks. she bounced upward on her toes, hands clapping softly, as her previous rush of energy enthusiasm returned to her. oh perfect! thank you so much, mishka! this is going to be a wonderful adventure! the woman exclaimed, her own cheeks reddening as he commented that he would be able to protect her. turning around and facing artemis the nymph smiled gently and the being, delicately placing her hand across the bridge of her face. in response the horse kneeled forward, gently dropping onto her front knees and then onto her back ones. now resting on the ground at a perfect height for magnolia, the woman carefully mounted the pegasus. in another moment arrtemis rose to her hooves again, wings splaying out on either side of her as she readied herself to fly. off by apollo, magnolia overheard mishka ask the horse not to drop him. a soft chuckle escaped her, though, she did her best to hide it. are you ready? the pegasi know what they're doing, there isn't much need to steer them, magnolia informed. wait, had mishka ever ridden a pegasus before? should she go through a crash course before they take off? it's not like there's a lot one needs to know. hold on for dar life, don't let go, and enjoy yourself.

xxxxwith that thought in mind but not much time, as the dragon is flying further and further away the longer they wait, magnolia decides a crash course isn't that important. looking up at the foliage above the nymph raises her hand, willing the branches to shift and move, allowing a large enough space to open for the two pegasi to fly through. underneath magnolia the pegasus braced herself. the large, dark wings began flapping, slow at first and stirring up calm air. then they beat faster and harder until the equine was no longer standing on the ground. carefully, magnolia held onto artemis' mane, making sure not to pull or tug at the hair and accidentally hurt the creature. it didn't take long for the pegasus to raise herself up through the opening in the tree branches, waiting for her companion pegasus and mishka.

xxxxSALEM
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: unknown | gender: fluid | sexuality: aro-ace | role: talking manor animal | species: bewitched cat
    xxxxlocation: ki-youngs bedroom | mentions: none | tags: ki-young

xxxxstanding and turning around on the bed, salem gazed over at ki-young as he sifted through his closet for something to wear. gaining no reply from the boy after salems complaining the cat had a feeling that he was being ignored. whether ki-young was simply choosing not to answer him, or was completely tuning him out, salem was unsure. still, how rude of ki-young! the cat was very unhappy this morning. perhaps they were just hangry. more than likely they just wanted some attention. as ki-young pointed out that salem did in fact ask him to feed him just moments ago, the cat huffed annoyedly. you believe wrong, ki-young. i asked no such thing. you must be hearing things, really. however, i believe you did offer to feed me, which i so graciously accepted because you are my friend, the cat spoke, trying to twist words around to be in his favor. really, he wasn't very good at it. over and over it just sounds like he's asking for help to be fed. which is exactly what is going on. opening his mouth to answer key about whether the outfit he chose works, the cat was silenced as key didn't even bother waiting on salem's opinion. another huff was released from the cat. as ki-young changed from within the closet the cat strode across the width of his bed and jumped off the other side. his paws hit softly against the ground, barely making a noise as he landed. trotting across the room he took a seat beside the door, waiting for his companion to finish changing. when key was ready salem looked back at him, eyes shining brightly as key agreed to feed him. hopping excitedly to his paws salem nodded his head. key, what do you take me for? aren't i already so nice to you? no matter, i can be nice to you for today! he mewed happily to key, tail swaying slowly behind him to emphasize that feeling of joyfulness. shall we be going, then? he chirped to key.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor V.2 | Open & Acceptin

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:29 am

𝐴𝑆𝑀𝐸𝑅 x𝐽𝐴𝑀𝐸𝑆 x𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅x|| • male || • 'human' || • ~56 || • hetero-none || • townsfolk || • tags; open ||
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tik-tok the grandfather clock- three and nine, twelve and six, two and ten.

i have nothing for him tbh

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇x𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐸x|| • female || • wolf || • ~117 || • aromantic- none || • homeless || • tags; rose + knight ||
closing off friends and family might have been the smartest thing that i have done

she glanced up at the horse before looking back at rose as she explained her current situation with her house...and storage. she hardly even knew the difference between the two buildings...the house could be a much bigger storage for...for whatever she stored in there. she would be genuinely surprised to find out that it was something dark and mysterious. but it could be something boring and wouldn't be much use to her.

she looked over at the cottage-like building, staring at it for a good minute, heavily judging it once again. "I'm surprised it's still standing...I haven't seen a building like that in years," the she-wolf turned her head back at rose, "do you know what year it was build in?...because i know that you have better taste than that." hey, it was a bit rude, but the truth hurts, doesn't it?

but hey, look at her having a...somewhat...normal conversation with her fiend- er...friend. Why was this? Maybe the offer of something to eat was the cause of her change of tune...for now. but from now on, it was time to play along as good little puppy...and figure out a plan to pull the wool over both of their eyes. she absolutely hated planning, but she kinda didn't know what she was dealing with. she knew she was dealing with a horse and a human. who knows? maybe in the meantime she could open up a little to rose, get her to trust the wolf.

she didn't say that it would work- but it was a bit of a possibility.

And there was also the possibility of a price- or a deal in this case...however, the deal was more of a threat. rose's body language said it all if the threat didn't come clear to her the first time. she was very familiar with.

It didn't take too long for her to respond to rose's threat, "alright miss rose, you have yourself a little deal- i will not bring harm to you or your guard..." she paused and looked up at the horse. was she really going to call this thing a dog? "...dog." everest sat down, turning her attention back to rose, straightening up her back to appear taller. what? sure, she was a murderous creature of the night (and day), but at least she remembered to keep good posture so she didn't end up with back problems. (yet she still had them. she's fine. she will live).

when the topic of food presented itself again, she turned her head a little, thinking on what she could possibly want. although cooked food seemed ideal- but she was sure that rose wanted to return to her knight as soon as she left. she couldn't blame her. who would even leave their steed alone with a horse?

"i will be fine with either or, i'm not much a picky eater like i was before," she wasn't very picky actually, she just didn't want to eat whatever was offered to her. one time one of the kids offered her some kind of pudding that had meat chunks in it. someone was repulsed by it as so was she. it was horrendous. "...but whatever is easier and quicker for you."

being nice was absolutely killing her. she wondered how long she could pull off this façade. but as for now, she knew that the horse had to go down first. the thing to figure out was how to bring the horse down all by herself...

𝐹𝐴𝐶𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑅x𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆x𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐸x|| • male || • vampire - human || • 29 || • hetero - c: || • butler || • tags; rainer ||
andromeda, everything is just a chaotic mess right now- i'm trying my best

he shouldn't really have been surprised by the young man's sudden outburst- but he was caught off guard. Who could really blame him? He was carrying something valuable, however Fal wouldn't know as he wasn't very knowledgeable with cell phones all that well. Or just anything for that matter. Although, he was curious on why Rainer had stopped himself short- but he decided not to question it after all.

No need for arguments. No need to go off on each other. Nope. Just act like it had never happened-

Facilier blinked when the young butler had apologized. Now, he had never been around him all that much- but he knew that he wasn't the one for apologizing. "...No problem?" He really didn't know how to react to someone apologizing to him for what he had started. "Ah but no- I should apologize for running into you." He paused and squinted. He wasn't a good person to conversate with- but for some reason nicho-bala just really hit a nerve for a couple of different reasons.

He should really find a way to prevent nicho from using his tail as a mop. It was really unsanitary.

But with Rainer, there was nothing that he could nitpick about- although using his phone in the manor when a guest could see him-... no, it wasn't his place to call him out like that. Besides, migraine. No arguing. Especially with something that could tear you to shreds- he was a werewolf, right? Were...wolf...hah. Everest. He wondered how she was keeping up.

"Heading outside?" he questioned, pointing towards the door.

xxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌x𝐴𝑁𝑁x𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐷x|| • male || • human || • 11 || • ace-none || • unknown || • tags; francesca ||
ding-dong~ the queen of maryland wants to play!

mary blinked as fran flipped over a two of spades. he had really never won the first round when he was playing with his father. he smiled as he reached over to take the two cards, flipped them over before putting them on the bottom of his deck. mary glanced up at her when she had suggested that nightshade might've taken the king suits. "uhhh, i don't know. nightshade wouldn't ever betray me like that. i could look for it when i get back to the room, but i don't know where they would be."

mary looked down and grabbed a card out of his deck and placed a card faceup, revealing a nine of hearts. he then looked back up at fran when she showed him her necklace. "that's really pretty...why don't get a chain for it so it doesn't get lost?" he suggested as he crossed his legs before reaching over for his bag to look through to see if he had any snacks for the both of them. he was getting a little hungry...

𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐿𝑈𝑁𝐴x|| • female || • ghost bat || • 13 || • aromantic-none || • manor animal || • tags; the two hopeless gays ||
*aggressive clicking noises* lookie here, how queer- now riddle me this dear.

the same question always remained the same: what would happen if it reached the end? she looked up at lemarc and then over at lark. maybe one of the two would know. if not, then she'll find out from someone. someday. somehow. she shook her head and snapped the door shut. time was ticking. she was wasting time and she painfully knew it. even though she was incapable of knowing time management, she knew that time given to her by someone like her pet was very important- and she was wasting it. stellaluna gave an apologetic look at lark. lemarc would also get one- but he wasn't the one who gave her the time to share a riddle, now was he? no.

so instead of wasting even more time, she got on with it. she cleared her tiny throat and looked up at the two:

xxxxxxxx

"It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.
"

after she spoke, she instantly flipped open the door and looked up at the two. and then back down at the face. she loved to watch as the counter went down when the riddle was solved correctly. did she herself know the answer? no she did not. not right off the bat at least. she would know if it was solved correctly- but if solved incorrectly, nothing would move and she would take even more time away from the two to figure out the answer. or, she could take up this time now, waiting for the two to figure it out. it was an odd riddle, even for herself, but she'll get the answer eventually.

disclaimer;Tolkien's The Hobbit; the answer: darkness
riddles left; 443
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 pm

Corvanta Stellant| CoCo or Corva|13|Bearfolk|Position:Guest|Tags: Jesica
Corvanta eventually felt the soft, warm embrace of both his puppets and pulled them close to his face and slowly slid down to the ground hugging his puppets even closer as he tried to calm his breathing down. He was struggling though as the shift from happy to panic had happened so fast his mind was still reeling. Finding it hard to find his happy place, as his large bottle glasses slid down his nose and fell to the floor, another whimper escaped his lips, slowly fumbling his shakey hands into the puppets. "C-C-Calm down CoCo find your happy place" The bean whispered to himself as he was trying to use his puppets as a focus to calm down, and it would eventually work as the boys breathing began to return to normal, but he did not get up or reach out for his glasses.
Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 12|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:The Polisher of Windows:Now Open to be found
Yes, yes the cat butler was going to actually listen to Fal, why wouldn't he, he was afraid of the vampire butler. He did not know the exact reason that he was afraid of him but subconsciously, anytime he was glared at or looked at a certian way, his flight or fight reaction would kick in and it was all he could do to not run away like a scaredy cat. Not to mention the boy was too tired to argue.
So there he was, finally finding the broom closet, and collected a mop and bucket.

Upon fetching water, the boy carried it back to the stairs and started to collect the water he had dripped upon the floor and mop away and water stains that they may have left. It would not take very long, before he would clean out the mop and empty the bucket. The whole time his mind growing more foggy and his eyes drooping. He returned to the closet to put the mop and bucket away, another yawn coming out as he knelt to put the bucket back onto the shelf, he slumped forward his head landing n the shelf as the tired boys eyes fluttered closed.
Styla Heartha| Open to a nickname :3| 27|Demon (Queen)|Position: Cook| Tags:Open, Caramel
"I cannot believe you silenced my alarm clock again caramel! You promised the last time would be the last time!" Styla scolded her pet and protector as she was trying to get her long hair under control with a hairbrush. "Well you know I for one need my beauty sleep... maybe you should try it sometimes" Caramel retorted from his position upon her dresser, bringing a small frown to the cook's face as she sent a dirty look towards the cat hybrid,"One more remark like that and Ill muzzle you again. Now come on I am already late, who knows what mess I will find in my kitchen." With a roll of her eyes she turned and headed out into the hall followed by caramel, whom was still muttering under his breath about the woman before him.

𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔦 |𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯|𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫|ℑ𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔶|𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: ℭ𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔅𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔇𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯|𝔒𝔭𝔢𝔫
The fresh wisp of smoke and embers wafting up through the air and swirling around the room, before exiting through the slightly ajar window. Another sacrifice had been completed... of course it was not a humanoid sacrifice this time... but prehaps in the future... the Lord demanded it. The flaring of the man's nostrils collected the remnants of smoke as he rose from his knees and muttered a final verse of a prayer in a long lost language, lost to everyone but the man who knows what truly happened to the dinosaurs. With one last flickering of flame, the makeshift fire before the makeshift altar,went out descending the room into darkness before the cleryman. A few swift strides and the man turned on the bulb above head and decided to compose himself before tending to the fire to make sure the fire would not spread or reignite. "𝔏𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡'𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶. 𝔑𝔬𝔴 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔞𝔨𝔢, 𝔩𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔪 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱."
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:19 pm

𝐴𝑆𝑀𝐸𝑅 x𝐽𝐴𝑀𝐸𝑆 x𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅x|| • male || • 'human' || • ~56 || • hetero-none || • townsfolk || • tags; senile grandpa||
tik-tok the grandfather clock- three and nine, twelve and six, two and ten.

he walked around in his little abode, fixing the order of his clocks. what was the order of each and every clock, well by dates, obviously. why would you think he would organize them by color and by size? he moved away from the clocks before heading upstairs to change out of his pajamas and into regular clothing. sweater weather is the best type of weather. he brushed the lint off of his vest before searching around for his heated jacket. it was around here somewhere- oh wait, there it is. he grabbed it from the chair, scattering seven dice on the floor...welp. he wasn't going to pick it up.

james pulled on the jacket and headed back downstairs, grabbing a couple of fishing poles, a tacklebox, and well of course a small plain tin lunchbox. what was in that lunchbox? maybe clocks. maybe not. before heading out, he paused. he was forgetting something. right... he dropped everything, but the tacklebox, to the ground before walking over towards a table to retrieve a pair of sunglasses. couldn't forget about these... he thought as we went to pick up the things that he had so carelessly dropped on the floor. after he was all set, he walked on out, humming a little tune.

it took him a bit for him to end up in the forest. he couldn't help but stop and greet each person as they passed each other by. sure he was given weird looks for having fishing equipment out during this type of season, but did he really care? no! it seemed like a good time to go fishing...hopefully.

as james walked through the forest, he paused to look up at the manor that had sat there for as long as he could remember. maybe he should drop by one of these days...maybe just try to weasel his way in with a lie that he was there to repair a clock...who would really believe that? it was a thought, really.

sighing, he continued on until he had found his target, or really, was it rather a coincidence that they crossed paths...or was it? "good morning! i was wondering where i would finally run into you. you can't really escape me. also look!" he held up the boxes and the fishing poles. "i brought these wonderous items! maybe we could go down to the lake and fish? i don't have a boat so we will have to stay on shore, unfortunately."

𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇x𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐸x|| • female || • wolf || • ~117 || • aromantic- none || • homeless || • tags; rose + knight ||
closing off friends and family might have been the smartest thing that i have done

she glanced up at the horse before looking back at rose as she explained her current situation with her house...and storage. she hardly even knew the difference between the two buildings...the house could be a much bigger storage for...for whatever she stored in there. she would be genuinely surprised to find out that it was something dark and mysterious. but it could be something boring and wouldn't be much use to her.

she looked over at the cottage-like building, staring at it for a good minute, heavily judging it once again. "I'm surprised it's still standing...I haven't seen a building like that in years," the she-wolf turned her head back at rose, "do you know what year it was build in?...because i know that you have better taste than that." hey, it was a bit rude, but the truth hurts, doesn't it?

but hey, look at her having a...somewhat...normal conversation with her fiend- er...friend. Why was this? Maybe the offer of something to eat was the cause of her change of tune...for now. but from now on, it was time to play along as good little puppy...and figure out a plan to pull the wool over both of their eyes. she absolutely hated planning, but she kinda didn't know what she was dealing with. she knew she was dealing with a horse and a human. who knows? maybe in the meantime she could open up a little to rose, get her to trust the wolf.

she didn't say that it would work- but it was a bit of a possibility.

And there was also the possibility of a price- or a deal in this case...however, the deal was more of a threat. rose's body language said it all if the threat didn't come clear to her the first time. she was very familiar with.

It didn't take too long for her to respond to rose's threat, "alright miss rose, you have yourself a little deal- i will not bring harm to you or your guard..." she paused and looked up at the horse. was she really going to call this thing a dog? "...dog." everest sat down, turning her attention back to rose, straightening up her back to appear taller. what? sure, she was a murderous creature of the night (and day), but at least she remembered to keep good posture so she didn't end up with back problems. (yet she still had them. she's fine. she will live).

when the topic of food presented itself again, she turned her head a little, thinking on what she could possibly want. although cooked food seemed ideal- but she was sure that rose wanted to return to her knight as soon as she left. she couldn't blame her. who would even leave their steed alone with a horse?

"i will be fine with either or, i'm not much a picky eater like i was before," she wasn't very picky actually, she just didn't want to eat whatever was offered to her. one time one of the kids offered her some kind of pudding that had meat chunks in it. someone was repulsed by it as so was she. it was horrendous. "...but whatever is easier and quicker for you."

being nice was absolutely killing her. she wondered how long she could pull off this façade. but as for now, she knew that the horse had to go down first. the thing to figure out was how to bring the horse down all by herself...

𝐹𝐴𝐶𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐸𝑅x𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆x𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐸x|| • male || • vampire - human || • 29 || • hetero - c: || • butler || • tags; rainer ||
andromeda, everything is just a chaotic mess right now- i'm trying my best

he shouldn't really have been surprised by the young man's sudden outburst- but he was caught off guard. Who could really blame him? He was carrying something valuable, however Fal wouldn't know as he wasn't very knowledgeable with cell phones all that well. Or just anything for that matter. Although, he was curious on why Rainer had stopped himself short- but he decided not to question it after all.

No need for arguments. No need to go off on each other. Nope. Just act like it had never happened-

Facilier blinked when the young butler had apologized. Now, he had never been around him all that much- but he knew that he wasn't the one for apologizing. "...No problem?" He really didn't know how to react to someone apologizing to him for what he had started. "Ah but no- I should apologize for running into you." He paused and squinted. He wasn't a good person to conversate with- but for some reason nicho-bala just really hit a nerve for a couple of different reasons.

He should really find a way to prevent nicho from using his tail as a mop. It was really unsanitary.

But with Rainer, there was nothing that he could nitpick about- although using his phone in the manor when a guest could see him-... no, it wasn't his place to call him out like that. Besides, migraine. No arguing. Especially with something that could tear you to shreds- he was a werewolf, right? Were...wolf...hah. Everest. He wondered how she was keeping up.

"Heading outside?" he questioned, pointing towards the door.

𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌x𝐴𝑁𝑁x𝑅𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐷x|| • male || • human || • 11 || • ace-none || • unknown || • tags; francesca ||
ding-dong~ the queen of maryland wants to play!

mary blinked as fran flipped over a two of spades. he had really never won the first round when he was playing with his father. he smiled as he reached over to take the two cards, flipped them over before putting them on the bottom of his deck. mary glanced up at her when she had suggested that nightshade might've taken the king suits. "uhhh, i don't know. nightshade wouldn't ever betray me like that. i could look for it when i get back to the room, but i don't know where they would be."

mary looked down and grabbed a card out of his deck and placed a card faceup, revealing a nine of hearts. he then looked back up at fran when she showed him her necklace. "that's really pretty...why don't get a chain for it so it doesn't get lost?" he suggested as he crossed his legs before reaching over for his bag to look through to see if he had any snacks for the both of them. he was getting a little hungry...

𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐿𝑈𝑁𝐴x|| • female || • ghost bat || • 13 || • aromantic-none || • manor animal || • tags; the two hopeless gays ||
*aggressive clicking noises* lookie here, how queer- now riddle me this dear.

the same question always remained the same: what would happen if it reached the end? she looked up at lemarc and then over at lark. maybe one of the two would know. if not, then she'll find out from someone. someday. somehow. she shook her head and snapped the door shut. time was ticking. she was wasting time and she painfully knew it. even though she was incapable of knowing time management, she knew that time given to her by someone like her pet was very important- and she was wasting it. stellaluna gave an apologetic look at lark. lemarc would also get one- but he wasn't the one who gave her the time to share a riddle, now was he? no.

so instead of wasting even more time, she got on with it. she cleared her tiny throat and looked up at the two:

xxxxxxxx

"It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.
"

after she spoke, she instantly flipped open the door and looked up at the two. and then back down at the face. she loved to watch as the counter went down when the riddle was solved correctly. did she herself know the answer? no she did not. not right off the bat at least. she would know if it was solved correctly- but if solved incorrectly, nothing would move and she would take even more time away from the two to figure out the answer. or, she could take up this time now, waiting for the two to figure it out. it was an odd riddle, even for herself, but she'll get the answer eventually.

disclaimer;Tolkien's The Hobbit; the answer: darkness
riddles left; 443
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Larkin Stoker, Elysia Rowan, and Katheryne Grey

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Larkin Stoker - The Head of Household - Human - 25 - Location: His Study - Tags: LeMarc, Lulu
Lark gave Stellaluna an encouraging look when she gave him an apologetic smile, trying to withdraw the worry from her. His blue eyes watched her gently and when she started to speak, they slightly narrowed as he focused on the words she spoke. The words echo through his kind after as he tries to piece the answer together in his mind. Larkin knew that the answer had to be obvious but his mind just kept getting stuck at the answer ‘void’, which he didn’t feel like was exactly the answer since it didn’t exactly fit some of the riddle. Maybe the answer would would been more clear to him if he was able to drink his morning coffee and let it kick in before agreeing to this. But alas, it was too late now to go back and it would seem stupid if he asked for a coffee break. His blue eyes drifted over to his coffee cup full of the caffeinated goodness. It was waiting, almost daring him to drink some of it. LeMarc’s voice drew his attention away and he turned his head only slightly to he could listen to what he is whispering about. The space between Lark’s eyebrows crinkled a bit as his eyebrows moved to give a quizzical look. “I think usually you don’t know the answer right away but it does happen. If you think you know the answer, you speak it out loud and they will let you know if you got it right or not. I am not quite sure if we are suppose to agree on an answer or if it’s whoever guesses first though. I’m usually doing these by myself with Stellaluna so I am not quite used to doing a team thing.” Larkin leaned and whispered back into LeMarc’s ear, also confused but not wanting to seem too idiotic. Thinking for a few moments, Larkin added on “How about you go first and if you get it wrong, I will say my guess out loud? Since you said that you already the answer so let’s see if you are correct.” The worse that could happen is they get it both wrong? Best case scenario, LeMarc is right and Larkin doesn’t have to seem like a bumbling fool in front of his crush butler. That or they both get is wrong since Larkin is fairly confident by this point that his guess if void is wrong.

Elysia Rowan - Guest - Fae/Human - 23 - Location: Crescentwood - Tags: Luca
A smile grew on her lips when she learned his day was a least a bit more interesting. She wasn’t going to take that as she was brightening someone else’s day but it’s nice to know when you make life a bit more entertaining sometimes. When Elysia is feeling bored, usually she is up to no good of plotting things there are truly fun although not too favorable to others. It was only a matter of time until these tactics show themselves in this manor once again. The difference may be the victims this time though, as she doubts all the same people from two years ago are still here. “Ah, yes. It will be nice to become reacquainted with the home once again.” Elysia responded, following Luca away from the stairs and towards one of the rooms. When he opened the door, her eyes peered through and she took in all the games around. While she wouldn’t call all the games fun, she did think some of them were fun enough to spend hours playing. Just not the Monopoly game she spotted in one of the stacks of games. The young fae hated that game with a passion but at least she did spot her favorite game from where she stood in the hallway too, Dominion. “I can see why you would say that, you guys always seem to have a never-ending collection of all sorts of games here. I can’t help but be quite jealous. Especially since there is probably always someone around here willing to play.” Elysia said, looking over at the vampire with a soft smile.

Katheryne Grey - “Homeless” - Werewolf - 19 - Location: Airedale’s Cafe - Tags: Open
Next time! She is at a cafe though if anyone wants to interact.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:09 am

Tinuviel|Age; Unknown|Female|Race; Dragon|Ace-Demiromantic|Location; Leck's Forest |tags; Mishka, Magnolia
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    At the time, she didn’t notice that she was being tailed by two other beings that were chasing her on two winged horses known as Pegasus. She didn’t know why they were chasing her in the first place, was her species that rare they she must be chased down? Whatever their motive is, she’s going to make it difficult for them to catch them. She’s is a master of aerial maneuvers. She beat her wings with fervor and head into the clouds above her to hide.

Using the clouds as natural cover, she waited for the two beings on the winged horses to pass her. Once they passed her, she dived below the cloud cover and started to tail them instead, getting behind them to get a closer look at her pursuers. As she was gaining near them, she was unexpectedly shot down with some sort of net.

The net was weighted and quickly wrapped around her wings as she was dragged down back to earth. With a shrill roar, she was carried back down to the ground through the tree line and landed on the ground with a loud crash. She was pretty sure that she had broken a wing from the impact. As every dragon knows, a downed dragon is a dead dragon. And, in the first time in her very long life, she is afraid of what is going to happen.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:08 am

xMISHKAxxKHABAROVSKI__
┌──────── viribus et honorem ────────┐
Shifter - ♂ - Stable Hand - Form
Tags: Magnolia, Tinuviel
└─────────────────────────────┘
He settled in just fine as if he were to ride a horse. Pegasus were sort of the same only they had wings. And thats usually how they got around, so that was going to be an interesting feeling. The big man looked around and ended up watching Magnolia as she allowed the trees to move to her whim and open up a space for them. They were slowly taking to the sky, which was almost a relief to the big man. Mishka was half expecting them to suddenly take off, leaving him helpless and sort of at a loss. However their ascent was slow and at some point they were in the air. It actually felt sort of gentle. He smiled a big excited grin over to the woman as she lifted up to the sky, and Mishka kicked his heels to rise along with her. At last it was time to go after this dragon the lady had seen. However he had not seen it, he could only believe her.
By the time he had gotten into the air the dragon had just disappeared into the clouds, and all he saw was the tail. His heart was racing a such speeds they had been flying. Oh boy this was intense.. Nothing he had ever felt before. Mishka's cheeks lit up as the wind hit his face and ruffled his hair.
His eyes widened upon the realization that they had lost the dragon.
"Magnolia!" he shouted, looking up and about and trying to turn to see where the animal had gone. The creature reappeared behind them and boy was that a surprise.
He breathed in and shouted aloud, suddenly pulling on the mane of the animal he was riding. An instinct to react in such a way.
"Dragon!" he yelled again, but only as the poor creature was shot down and sent to the Earth once more. An even more surprising outcome. Who had done such an action and how did they manage such an amazing shot? Surely there were more people out there to see this thing than just Magnolia. It would have made sense.
Mishka whipped his head toward the nymph and he quickly ran a hand through his hair as if trying to wrap his head around the whole thing.
"Mag! Let us follow! Quickly!"
For some odd reason Mishka felt compelled to go after the thing. Even though it didn't show any sign of aggression or hostility toward them just yet he felt bad for the capture of it. The beast did not deserve such a punishment and he felt somewhat guilty for its capture.
Mishka kicked his heels again to go after the hole in the canopy where the dragon had crash landed in hopes of helping in some way.
It just seemed natural.

x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:26 pm

in reference to this post

𝓛𝔂𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀
female • 24 • maid • crow shift •
tags: Mordecai

Lydia saw the little wave that Mordecai gave her as she and Miss Rossetti left. She returned it quickly, then walked beside Rossetti. They walked for quite a while. It actually helped to clear Lydia's head considerably. She didn't think it possible but distracting herself from her feelings had actually caused her more pain today than talking about them. Either way, she was almost glad to have something to talk about other than making small talk, something she absolutely despised but was forced to put up with every day; it seemed that the other maids had nothing to do but gossip.

Soon, she was able to peel off and go back to doing nothing in particular, which made her feel a little guilty. She should be working. Lydia decided she would go and see if she could find Mordecai. She could help him and Lydia thought he made pleasant company, despite what a few of the other workers told her. Once again, she ran as fast as she could, leaping upwards with grace that she continued to display as a grand crow.

"Where are you..."

She spoke her thoughts aloud as she glided over the Manor's gardens. She soon noticed the rosebush that Mordecai was working on. Slowly letting herself descend, she skimmed over the top of the rosebush and let herself transform back into her human self as her feet touched the ground. She spun around to look at Mordecai, her dark ringlets slightly dishevelled.

"Hey, Mister Goat."

Lydia didn't smile, but her eyes did. She sighed and lay on her back in amongst the grass that the faun would probably have to cut next. Lydia didn't say anything, but she looked up at the sky. What a sight. How could the sky be so beautifully clear when her head was so crowded? The wind tickled her face and she smiled.

"That cloud up there looks just like you"

She grinned and said quietly. She didn't look at Mordecai but at the only cloud in the sky, which took the shape of a giant turd. Lydia wondered what it would be like to be able to stand on the ground and not long to go up there. She couldn't help herself, she got to her feet and leapt upwards, transforming mid-air. As a crow, she soared into the sky, passing through the cloud and coming back down a number of times. She laughed to herself as she flew down silently back to the grass, letting her head rest on the grass as a human.

"I told you it looks just like you, Mordecai."

She met his eyes and laughed gently. Above their heads, there was a cloud that looked like a turd with breaks in the cloud that let the sky through in the shape of a smiling face.
Last edited by jj735 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kkingfishh » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:20 am

M O R D E C A I ═══ [male. twenty-five years. faun crush n/a (atm) mentions Lydia ]
    a gardener faun with a broken horn who hates people who step on his flowers
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Mordecai kept working on the rose bushes, he had been leaving them for a while as he was waiting for his new gloves to come in the mail, so they were definitely in need of a trim, he got the worse of the bush done with the large clippers but was now on the annoying part where he would need to take the smaller scissors and make sure that everything was neat and straight, which, although there was probably an easier method of doing it, he gently pushed his face into the bush, closing the eye that was going into it to see if it was all level, luckily after a while of doing this job he got used to getting it all neat and tidy.

Once he was satisfied with how the bush turned out, he stood up from where he was sitting to get at the bits at the bottom, and stepped back to admire his work, he nodded, happy with how it turned out and started to sort out the clippings, the bad parts that could be chucked and the good roses that could be used for decoration, to save wasting them, he jumped ever so slightly as he heard Lydia behind him, he played it off and stood up from where he was bending down to pick up roses, he smiled when he faced her and replied back "why hello Miss Crow, nice of you to drop in" he spoke with a smile, his head dipping down in a form of a bow towards her as she laid down on the floor, he walked a little closer to her so he could be in her company.

He looked at the roses in his hands, and then back over to Lydia as she mentioned a certain cloud looking like him, he turned his eyes towards the lone cloud, his eyes squinting against the sun, expecting it to actually look like him, somewhat, then huffed when he realized he was looking at a cloud that took the shape of a turd, he watched as she turned into her crow form and flew up to the cloud, watching her poke holes into the cloud until it made a smiling face in the awfully turd looking cloud and laughed as he looked back at her.

"very funny, very very funny" he spoke sarcastically with a hint of humour in his voice, he took one of the roses in his hands and munched on it without a second thought, it was one of the worse looking ones and he was hungry, he looked at the roses in his hands and then picked out a certain one, gently placing the other good ones in his hands, he trotted his way over to her and placed the best rose behind her ear, then flopped down next to her, his hoofed foot being propped up on his knee as he started to munch on another rose, enjoying the peace of just lying down looking up at the clouds.

R A I N E R ═══ [male. twenty-one years. Medieval Werewolf crush n/a mentions Facilier ]
    A reluctant werewolf who likes to keep to himself
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Rainer looked at Facilier and blinked trying to process what to say next, he wasn't the best at social interactions, most of them going either one of two ways, him ignoring them until they go away, or him insulting them until they go away, and well the more friendly interactions were a bit more alien to him, especially in his older years, he shook his head out to clear his mind and opened his mouth to speak

"oh uh, its okay I guess" he spoke in response to his apology, shrugging his shoulders and pocketing his phone into his trouser pocket, then dusted down his trousers slightly, before returning his gaze up to Facilier.

"yeah i've got a break now, finished all my work early so I was going to go outside for a bit" He decided to admit almost the whole truth to Facilier, he hoped that he didn't know that technically he didn't have a break now, he just finished his work twenty minutes earlier and decided to have an unofficial break, when in reality he should be going to ask for his next job, but he didn't want to have to go find someone then... talk to them, it wasn't appealing to him, especially since he just had to go touch other people's dirty dishes which was frankly gross to him, his nose curled up at the thought momentarily but he quickly rearranged his face back to the normal unbothered expression it sat at for most of the day.
Kkingfishh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:39 pm

𝓛𝔂𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀
female • 24 • maid • crow shift •
tags: Mordecai

Lydia laughed her little laugh, looking over at Mordecai as he laughed sarcastically. She smiled as he started to chew on one of the roses because that was just something that she liked about the faun; he never let things go to waste and if that meant munching on flowers, he gladly did so. She gave him a confused look as he picked out a particularly beautiful rose and tucked it behind her ear.

"Thank you, but red really isn't my colour, see, it clashes with my outfit."

Even as she was saying this, it was hard to keep a straight face. She turned to Mordecai as he lay in the grass next to her and broke out into a grin. The serene atmosphere brought her this wonderful feeling inside. Calmness crept over her body and she listened to the benign sounds of nature that surrounded her. Her favourite sound would've had to have been the low munching of rose petals coming from the figure to the side of her, though.

"Having a nice snack there, are you?"

She asked, knowing he didn't like to be disturbed while eating. She cast her gaze elsewhere; onto the trees that seemed too tall to be possible, onto the white tufts of cloud in the sky, onto the slowly moving flowers and the grass, the reeds, the birds. It was too wonderful for anybody to actually realise its worth. Nobody from this world could appreciate it enough.

"It's beautiful..."

She started to say, but paused before finishing her sentence. She was thinking that this great day had dawned on the day she dreaded, but now, Lydia felt nothing but peace. The wind could have lifted her up to the end, right there and then, and she wouldn't have minded because it was so beautiful. Of course, that was false when she glanced at her friend, munching on rose petals without a care in the world.

"Everything in our lives...everything in this world...it's so wonderful."

She inspected the faun's dirt-encrusted hoof that was closest to her and scraped it down with a little stick she found. She made a very subtle but much-intended face of disgust at Mordecai's hoof and laid it down again, giving him half a smile. She beckoned for his other hoof and when it was reluctantly brought towards her, she started to scrape it again.

"Don't wriggle so much! You really need to get a foot spa or something, this is nasty!"

Lydia laughed, finishing scraping the other hoof. Less than an hour ago, she would not have believed that she would smile today, let alone laugh. That was the thing with this day; every year, she told herself she would be solemn all day, in mourning. She always felt so guilty if she spent so much as one moment being happy. Lydia could feel her expression changing and moments later, she knew that there was water gathering in her eyes. She turned away from Mordecai and pretended to be interested in the sky.

jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me