➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Echo-song » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:24 pm

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair/Loki, Leah/T'challa

Evie listened carefully to the injured girl, raising an eyebrow but remaining quiet. Hunters? So she had been running from them. With a large lion, she was fully aware of how easy it could be to track them. Evie had made that mistake several times herself while her and Echo were on the run. Snapped branches, paw prints, disturbed brush. All signs that they had been moving quickly through the forest. The idea of them possibly being found put her on edge. Echo felt the girl stiffen on her back and flicked an ear in her direction. We're okay right now, Ev's. Don't worry. Echo reassured the girl. Evie, of course, had a hard time listening to the lion though. Slowly, she swung her leg over Echo's back and slid down to the ground. The sound she made as she hit the ground was next to nothing. Stealth had been something that she had mastered over the years. Her lean build also made things a bit easier. Looking up to the girl, she ensured that she kept the four strangers within the view of her good eye. "You're pretty sure you lost them..." She began slowly and crossed her arms. "I'd prefer you be a bit more sure about that." she added, shifting her weight to one leg. Evie noticed that the girl and the lion appeared to be communicating through their bond. The white lion suddenly stood up and Echo put one of her legs in front of Evie, moving to be farther in front of her. Echo's tail swished slowly back and fourth, locking gazes with the other lion. Her bright blue eyes could have burnt a whole in the ground with how intense her stare was.

Noticing how she reacted to the other stranger, Evelynne raised an eyebrow. This was certainly a peculiar situation. How often did three bonded individuals run into each other in the middle of a rather large forest? It had certainly not happened to Evelynne in a long time. The last time they had run into a bonded pair, it had been some sort of large horse bonded to another man. Echo had quickly scared them off of course. That had been ages ago though. Now, here they were with another two bonded pairs. The injured girl moved away from the other younger girl and attempt to stand on her own. The attempt was rather pitiful and Evie almost felt sorry for her. She'd had her own fair share of serious injuries during this time and her scarred face was proof of it. Finally, the girl with the lion stated her name. However, the lion growled soon after. Echo lifted her lips again, holding her ground. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Evie warned, desperately wanting to reach for her own blade. She didn't like how this lion was threatening them. Echo continued to quietly growl at the lion, also looking at Clair. Ev's knew that she was torn. She didn't want to hurt the girl but at the same time, didn't want to risk the lion hurting her own companion. As Loki moved to a crouched position, Echo did the same, her large muscles rippling under her black pelt. The large lion positioned herself between Evie and Loki. I don't want to do this. I don't want to leave your Clair without a companion. But I'm warning you. Don't touch my companion. Evie heard the lion say. She knew the other lion couldn't hear them of course.

She also heard the other girl speak and looked to her. Immediately, Evie frowned at the girls sarcastic tone of voice. Evelynne already had a nasty temper at times and the girl's tone of voice only made that more apparent. When her panther moved to sniff Echo, Evie put herself between the two, unsheathing her knife and holding it in front of her. "Don't." She said protectively, glaring at the large cat. Evie it's fine. He was just curious. Echo growled, still staring at the other white lion. Put your knife away right now. I don't want any fighting today. Echo added. Evie listened this time and slipped the knife back into its sheath. Staring at the younger girl, Evie crossed her arms in front of her. "A long time." She stated, her tone of voice firm and slightly icy. "Are you running from hunters too or did you just think it would be fun to join the party..." Evelynne added and shook her head so that her bangs moved out of her face.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Leah Brown - Bonded: T’Challa - Tags: Evelyn and Echo

Leah steppes back. “ Woah sorry, I thought it would be good to interact with someone that wasent a hunter and trying to kill me.” She folded her arms and looked at the older girl. “ Why would I be running from the hunters? Me and T’Challa can climb a tree and lose them in minutes.” She looked at the girls lion. It gave T’Challa a almost understandable look. “ How long have you been out here?” She said to the girl.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo
Leah & T'Challa:.
This whole situation was hurting her stomach. The stress and the anticipation, all had been on edge from whatever they had going on before hand. Claire couldn't blame them, she wasn't a great person earlier. She was pretty sure she would be a little more ken on fight. She knew it would be a losing fight even with Loki.I don't want this to end in bloodshed, Claire do something. Claire groaned rolling her eyes, she knew he was right. The hunters had been one thing, but this was different. "We are far away from where the hunters were, we are okay." She spoke softly simply to more or less make them feel better. She couldn't quiet remember how long they were running but knew it was far. Loki stood up high now. Feeling tall sense the other lion bent, his large stature at 8ft from toes to the top of his mane made him tower over Claire. Watching the panther moving to Echo, brave cat. Loki growled again watching the scene, he was on edge with all the knife pulling. He wondered why Claire hadn't grabbed for her bow. It was always tied with a string from one leg to the other and the bow would hang for easy access. They seem to be wanting to attack each other, you shouldn't be here. Loki tried to get in front of her but she quickly shot him down and he didn't move anymore just sat down. Claire looked at Loki for a moment before limping rather loudly close to the two girls. "I propose we don't attack each other. As much fun as that might be we can't do this here. So cut the tones out." She snapped shooting a glare at Echo for a moment saying something in her head about not growling at Loki.

She took a breath, "Leah, Evelynne lets take a breath. Clearly Leah your a child, and I don't know why you are out here. And Evelynne if you been out here so long and you haven't found it then there is no point I should be here either." Claire sighed wincing from the pressure on her leg, the puncture wound in her thigh had stopped bleeding a while ago. She hadn't really looked at her wound to know everything. She just thought if she just ignored it she wouldn't have to deal with it. You shouldn't be out there, Claire get back here.If they feel like attacking me that's on them to attack someone already injured. Loki grunted scratching the ground wanting to go retrieve the stray girl but knew she wouldn't let him, so he focused on the surrounding to make sure nothing else could sneak up on them.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair/Loki, Leah/T'challa

Evie's clenched her jaw, wanting to put this kid in check. However, she knew Echo wouldn't approve of the situation. "A cocky attitude like that will get you killed quick, kid." She finally said and looked away from her. Evie watched as Echo stood up with Loki, her lion looking down at the white lion. Despite her large size though, Evie knew that Echo wasn't planning on attacking anyone today. What good would that do them anyways? Slowly, Echo sat down across from Loki, studying him curiously. Now that Evie thought about it, Echo had never seen another one of her kind before. No wonder she was so intrigued. She noticed that Echo was also studying Claire. We should help them.
Echo said and looked over to Evie. What?! No! They are complete strangers! What's gotten into you!
They need help though. The other girl is right. They are sitting ducks out here. We have supplies back at the cave we can let them use. Evie glared at Echo, obviously hating the idea.
I am not inviting strangers into our HIDDEN cave! That's insane.
They don't smell like bad people Ev's. They need help. Besides, you know as well as I do that I could take them on if needed. Trust me on this. Evie hated it when she said that. Echo was pretty much always right in this kind of situation.
One misstep and they leave immediately. I'll bring up the offer later. I want to feel out this situation a bit more. Echo looked over to Evie and nodded her head before focusing back on Loki, letting out a small chirp as a form of friendly greeting.
You look kind of like me. Maybe... Just maybe we can be friends in the future. She stated. Evelynne shook her head at the lion before looking over to Claire as she spoke about attacking each other. "Oh don't worry. She won't attack unless provoked. He was the one growling at her." Evie shrugged and placed her hands on her hips. The reality of the situation was that Echo just wanted to be everyone's friend. That had always been her personality.

Turning back to the other girl, Leah, she stifled the urge to roll her eyes. Evie wasn't in the mood to verbally fight anymore people. She much preferred physical combat over words. However, Echo rarely let her resort to that option. "I've been out here for a long time. Likely longer than you. But what does it matter." She reached up, scratched at the scar tissue that laced her face. "I'm going to assume we've all been out here for a decent amount of time. And I'm sure we all have tragic backstories or something like that since that's just how the world is right now." Evelynne continued, looking at the other pairs of strangers. At least she knew their names now. "Hopefully neither of you led people here. That would make for a really crappy day."
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:52 pm

(Sorry for the late reply, I’m on mobile, will edit and add colored dialogue later)

Vera - hunter - bonded:Brill - city - tags: Roe and Morri

The merlin landed on top of the truck and glared down at the bonded pair. “The human has a knife,” he said to Vera through their bond and though he couldn’t see her he felt his bond mate smirk. “Is that all?” She laughed though he didn’t understand why she took a weapon so lightly. He knew Vera preferred to use her fists to a gun but she’d gotten stabbed enough times to make the bird wary of her recklessness, “Relax Brill, I’m not going to try and take them down, not yet at least.” He sighed and shifted his attention back to the ocelot and the girl, “Can we be civil or are you just going to attack me?” He asked wearily, “We just want to talk. It’s not often we see anyone like us in the city.” Brill wished Vera would hurry up, he could sense her struggling with the peregrine’s leg strap, the leather had caught on the buckle, he wished they could afford a new one but it was a luxury they didn’t have enough for at the moment.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:12 pm

—(Roe 'irish' Macgyver)———
female • 16 • lesbian • bonded •
morri (f) ocelot • tags: vera

Roe stood up abruptly, holding the knife out in front of her. She felt Morri leap up onto her shoulders and her snarl shook her ever so slightly.
Ready? Roe asked Morri through their bond.
i am ready. the ocelot responded.
whatever happens, never quit,
never surrender! it was her father's motto, and he'd taught it to her when she was young.
"Who are you?" She called out to the woman as she drew closer and Roe backed up. She sucked in a breath as she felt brick wall behind her. they were cornered. How stupid to go into the alley. Now they might not make it out alive.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • 18 • straight • bonded •
spring (f) barn owl • tags: Salvator

as akili stared in awe at the bonded's beast he realized that the young man was not a threat.
hey, Spring! can you come down for a minute? he grumbled through their bond. her only reply was a sigh. but she flew down and alighted on his shoulder. he made sure that the barn owl was in plain sight and he put his hands up in the air.
"my name is akili van dera, and i'm not a hunter. i'm like you." he said.

—(Magpie 'maggie' Jones)———
Female • 15 • straight • bonded •
oriole (f) cat • tags: Lowell

Magpie quickly caught up to lowell and they continued walking towards the woods.
Maggie startled a bit at his question and thought for a moment.
"Hmm... Maybe a year or two? I couldn't have been older than thirteen when we found her." She said, hoping she was right. It would be pretty embarrassing if she couldn't even remember when she'd met her bonded. "What about you?" She asked.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Salvatore and Alucard
Tags:Akili
Mood: Sick and Exhausted

Salvatore said with a smile "Oh good..." Alucard stopped snarling and quickly laid down so Salvatore could sit. He smiled at the pretty barn owl. "I'm looking for the safe house. Do you know where it is?" Alucard was more relaxed but still on edge. He hadn't been able to relax fully for awhile. He just wanted Salvatore to get better.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:21 am

Leah Brown - Female - Bonded: T'Challa

Leah Stepped back. " Woah, sorry. I didn't bring anyone here, heck, I can lose a hunter so easily, they've only tried once to bring me down." She looked at the girl. " How long have you been out here? I see you're older than me, so.....?" She scratched T'Challa behind the ears. "Don't feel threatened. Her companion is nice" She could hear him purr. " Um, yeah, but what about the human?!" She whispered really quiet. T'Challa shrugged and walked off to a bush. With a squeak, he came back with a nice sized rabbit. " Save that for later, T'Challa." She said, looking at him kindly.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:44 pm

—(Roe 'irish' Macgyver)———
female • 16 • lesbian • bonded •
morri (f) ocelot • tags: vera

Roe stood up abruptly, holding the knife out in front of her. She felt Morri leap up onto her shoulders and her snarl shook her ever so slightly.
Ready? Roe asked Morri through their bond.
i am ready. the ocelot responded.
whatever happens, never quit,
never surrender! it was her father's motto, and he'd taught it to her when she was young.
"Who are you?" She called out to the woman as she drew closer and Roe backed up. She sucked in a breath as she felt brick wall behind her. they were cornered. How stupid to go into the alley. Now they might not make it out alive.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • 18 • straight • bonded •
spring (f) barn owl • tags: Salvator

Akili shook his head. "I was about to ask you the same question. No, but i was i knew." He sighed.
He took a step forward and offered the other bonded his hand.
"so, what's your name?" Like i said, i'm Akili, and my bonded is Spring. She's sassy." he teased his bonded, patting her on the head.

—(Magpie 'maggie' Jones)———
Female • 15 • straight • bonded •
oriole (f) cat • tags: Lowell

"Yeah, it is." She said, nodding. Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by Oriole.
Maggie! We've reached the forest! the cat leapt up onto her shoulders and purred loudly in her ear. "Hey Lowell," she asked. "can you believe we're almost there?" truth be told it all felt surreal. All this travelling and she was nearly there!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me