┆ 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 ┆(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby namjoon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:55 pm

RYUJIN HWANG 'RUBY'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: myles, lucas, open )
      indent"Seriously, you should've seen it! I could have sworn that it looked like some sort of demon." Myles and Ruby were currently walking side by side, the male sparking up conversation as they strolled around the bunker. "Are you sure you weren't just overthinking it?" She inquired. To put it simply, Myles had spent roughly a couple hours the previous night suspiciously eyeing his coat rack, otherwise described as a demon by the said man. "Well... maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." He answered, yet his tone was blatant and evidently showed that he refused to admit he was in fact overthinking the whole thing. The girl simply laughed in response.

indentJust as he was about to open his mouth to speak again, he halted in his steps, Ruby following his actions as she slightly tilted her head in confusion. "Why'd you stop?" No words needed, he simply pointed his index finger towards a figure in front of them, it was a man. "That's why." While her eyes followed where his finger was directing to, Myles smirked, a sign that he was likely up to one of his shenanigans. "You know what? I gotta run. I think I left my stove on!" He sent her off with an encouraging pat on the back before he jogged back in the direction the two had just come from. "Talk to him. The next time I see you, you better tell me that you made a new friend."

indent"Huh? Hey wait-" she was too late, watching as his figure disappeared down the hall. I always wonder how we manage to get along... She thought, sighing. His getaway excuse was certainly lame, and most definitely fake. If one thing was for sure, Ruby wasn't exactly the best at the whole first approach thing without shying out and wishing that a black hole would casually open up in the ground and swallow her whole. Myles knew that very well, mainly because he somehow was the only friend she had made since her arrival, but he still decided to leave her to fend for herself.

indent The current situation wasn't ideal at all. Normally, she would immediately bolt and hide somewhere, but the least she could do was follow what her friend said, taking this as something she could repay him with after everything he'd done to help her. In this moment, all she had to do was introduce herself and be nice and friendly. Sounds easy enough, right? Or maybe not. Ruby practically stood frozen like a statue as she tried to form any sort of speech in her head, attempting to prepare herself to approach the male.
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ┆ 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 ┆(Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
He smiled more warmly as Apollo agreed to go along with him, then he answered Apollo's questions. "In the training room, there'll be loads of space to fly - the ceiling is very high. And... well, I wasn't going to, I figured you must get asked about them loads." Sebastian shrugged a little - he didn't have any questions to ask anyway, although he'd not seen anyone here with wings before, or any other physical mutations. It was really interesting. Before he got lost in thought again, Sebastian gestured down the hallway. "Let's go there, then." and he started walking again, making his way to the training room.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She did not quite agree with that - heroes and villains were quite different, she thought. Coralia finished eating instead, then she stood up. "I'm not boring." she declared. She was a little concerned that someone might see what they were doing and try to stop them - and she was sure that she'd rather listen to a hero than a villain. "Well, as long as we don't do anything stupid, then we shouldn't get caught." Coralia said, then added, "The second floor has a few classified areas that are sealed off to everyone else. Perhaps we should start there."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm

L E O P A T T E R S O N
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ fallon | @ hallway

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Leo felt himself blush slightly as Fallon put his hand into his but he quickly shook it off as the duo made their way down the hallway. As Fallon explained the code he raised his brow and let out a chuckle. "Looking at it that way it doesn't seem to be that difficult. Just tell me when to put the illusion up and we can get ourselves out." Leo let out a genuine smile before taking a glance at their surroundings. They didn't run into anyone yet but if they did Leo would either try and hide them or just play it off as them going somewhere. They had to stay undercover so people wouldn't get suspicious. "Where should we go when we get out? I can't even remember what is out there anymore, been in here for a good year or two so." Leo glanced down at their hands before turning away and letting out a soft laugh, "God what I would give to be able to see some normal restaurants."

P A N D O R A B I T T E R
female | twenty-two | homosex/rom | villian | silencer [with a touch]
w/ coralia | @ sleeping quarters --> dining hall

Pandora raised her brow when Coralia said she wasn't boring. "Sure sweetie, prove it to me." Pandora let out a playful smirk as she ran her tongue over her canine tooth. This was going to be fun. Pandora stood up as Coralia started to suggest places where they could go. "The second floor classified areas? Sounds daring, I'm in." Pandora reached her hand out and lifted her chin up, "let's shake on it, no ratting each other out and no chickening out. Deal?" Pandora knew this was going to be fun, and she couldn't wait to set foot in these classified areas.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:57 pm

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

║ Lucas ║ Telekinesis ║ Tags: Ruby ║ Location: Hallway ║

Lucas pulled his sleeves down as he roamed the empty halls. It felt like the longer he was here, the lonelier he felt. Maybe today was just his off day? He just wasn't really himself lately. There was a tight schedule here and maintaining it felt like work. Meeting people was rough for Lucas too. The people here were either odd, or chaotic. Looking for a decent friend was like looking for a rare gem. Lucas shook and his head and smiled at the ground. He was thinking too much again. Nothing good ever came from that. It was just a slump. As simple as that. The hallway seemed to last forever and he considered going back to his room, until he heard two voices. But two became one and he noticed a girl. Even though he was tired, Lucas knew better than to give anyone the cold shoulder. "Hey." Lucas stopped levitating, seeing as how it seemed to freak out Jenni earlier. Maybe that was an off putting thing to others.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:38 am

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Open
Dining Hall
Lillian hadn't been here too long her caretaker had brought her here. The lady had kept her hidden as long as she could. In hopes that Lillian's father would wake up and then they could run for it. The risk of being caught and her father condition not getting better, she was sent here. It wasn't rare for her to sleep in because she wasn't a morning person. She was often found walking around at night. She lazily got changed into a simple t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and a jacket. From there, she went to the dining hall to find something to eat. Her blonde hair was a nest on her head that she hadn't bothered to attempt to tame yet. She looked half asleep still as she looked around the room before grabbing the closest thing edible to her whish happened to be a banana.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:46 am

╏ Apollo ╏ Wings ╏ Tags: Sebastian ╏ Location: hallway

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Apollo was excited because he was able to fly for the first time in days. He was aching to stretch his wings and soar across the room. Although it wouldn't be as satisfying as when he flies outside, it's all he can do right now. "To be honest i don't get asked about my wings a lot, so i don't mind if you ask anything. anyway how far is the training room from here?" Apollo needed to fly soon, he usually flies most of the day but since his wings are bigger than the halls he couldn't. He felt helpless not being able to fly around. He felt trapped, like a wild animal in a cage trying to escape.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:48 am

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
"Oh. Well... I don't have anything to ask anyway." Sebastian replied, a little sheepishly, since he'd made a wrong assumption. He lightly blushed because of it, then he answered, "Only five minutes, so not too far."
It wasn't long before he stopped and opened a door to a large, tall, room. "Here we are," he stepped inside, then moved to one side to let Apollo in. "Hopefully there's enough space for you..." Sebastian added, gesturing around the room. Then, he set about with his own task of checking the training equipment.

Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She tilted her head up slightly, deciding that she would take Pandora up on that challenge and prove herself to be not boring. "I will." Coralia replied, firmly. This was, she felt, going to be quite interesting... She'd have to watch herself, though. Coralia then nodded in confirmation. "Second floor. Deal." she responded, and shook Pandora's hand without hesitation - and surprised herself as she did so. There was no turning back now, and she wasn't concerned by it, which surprised her a bit more.
"Well. Let's not waste time." Coralia declared, and she carefully pulled the towel off from her hair, as her hair was now mostly dry, and she ran her hand through it a bit, though it was surprisingly not as messy as it would have perhaps thought to have been. 6
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:30 am

╏Mia╏Weather control╏Tags:╏Location:Hallway╏

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mia wants to meet new people but is too nervous to talk to anyone. She doesn't have any social skills because her mom kept her inside with the fear she would be caught. Mia gets lost easily and since this place is so big she has no idea where she is. She hopes someone will bump into her and give her a tour around. Until that she is just walking around aimlessly lost beyond all reason. As she walks down the long halls she feels sweat drip down her face. She wipes the sweat and causes a small breeze toward her face. The breeze was refreshing but a cold drink would be nice.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 am

RYUJIN HWANG 'RUBY'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indentRuby's thoughts came to an abrupt pause, focusing her attention onto the source of the voice, it was none other than the man she was so edgy about approaching. Something about him caught her eye once she managed to get a good look at him. It wasn't exactly his appearance, but rather how he was hovering above the ground. She was shocked in a good way, finding his supposed power cool, although she wasn't bold enough and wouldn't dare to tell him that especially at first meet. The only powers she had ever seen besides her own was force fields created by her friend Myles, so she couldn't help but stare in wonder.

indentFrankly, she felt more at ease once he acknowledged her first instead of it having to be the other way around, but that didn't mean that she was completely prepared to let loose, a feeling of nervousness still lingered. "Oh, uh, hi." She responded rather quickly, returning his greeting as she didn't want to come off as rude. So far so good. The girl mentally patted herself on the back, the progress she made was decent so far, or at least she thought. All that was left to do was to spark up a conversation without having it end quickly. The girl awkwardly rubbed her arm before continuing, "I haven't seen you around here before, at least I don't think so? My name's Ruby, by the way."
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:09 pm

unstrungly. wrote:L E O P A T T E R S O N
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ fallon | @ hallway

Leo felt himself blush slightly as Fallon put his hand into his but he quickly shook it off as the duo made their way down the hallway. As Fallon explained the code he raised his brow and let out a chuckle. "Looking at it that way it doesn't seem to be that difficult. Just tell me when to put the illusion up and we can get ourselves out." Leo let out a genuine smile before taking a glance at their surroundings. They didn't run into anyone yet but if they did Leo would either try and hide them or just play it off as them going somewhere. They had to stay undercover so people wouldn't get suspicious. "Where should we go when we get out? I can't even remember what is out there anymore, been in here for a good year or two so." Leo glanced down at their hands before turning away and letting out a soft laugh, "God what I would give to be able to see some normal restaurants."

fallon / entrance / with leo
he gave the ok to give the signal, examining the keys for the keypad and pressing the most worn out button first. he had to think a bit, as most of the keys were fairly worn, so he decided to take a chance and put in a code. “we could go have some actual food instead of that frozen garbage they feed us.” he suggested, smiling. “i know a great pizza place off main street we can go to. i know the owner’s son.” he wouldn’t say how he knew the son.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me