Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby Appleofeye » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 am

Azariah Haynes - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Student - Dorms - Tags: None/Open
As Azariah slept, creatures made of shadows started to form. She was experiencing what others may call a nightmare however, that was a daily routine for her. Her dreams were nightmares. The shadows twisted menacingly to form shapes. And soon many shadow creatures forming a dome around her. The creatures were merely figments of her imagination that came out when she slept. They dealt no harm, unlike the ones that she'd summon. They were only meant to distract and scare long enough for her to escape if she needed.
Appleofeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akio Haruno » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 am

Vanessa Rosemary-17-Female-Bi-Half angel-Medical, Barrier,Nature, and Elemental, Tags: Azariah

As she peaked in, she noticed that there was a female on one bed, sleeping. She closed the door as quietly as she could before placing her stuff down near the other bed, seeing it sorta accustomed to her liking and her wing span if she so desired to sleep with them out. After a while of being in there, she thought to maybe explore the school a little. So she quickly changed into a more loose green shirt before letting her wings out, not extending them yet due to not wanting to wake the other girl up. She stepped out of the room, quietly closing the door behind her then stretched her wings out then started to walk around the school campus.

(She's open for anyone)
Last edited by Akio Haruno on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

↳F E M A L E↲

Hey I am Akio Haruno and I am a friendly person. come talk to me, shoot a pm!

if you need help cheering up or need a put a smile on your face I am here for ya! See ya later!

Akio Haruno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:45 am

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Alyssa Ellwood, Caelen Blake | His Dorm

Dante went to the nest like bed and climbed onto it before flopping down and stretching out. Harper made a discontented noise and scuttled away from him before making herself comfortable elsewhere on the bed. Dante briefly glanced towards his gecko then looked away. He buried his face against the soft blanket beneath him, humming softly as he did so. Dante would likely end up falling asleep there

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Nurses Station

Ruby hummed softly as she waited, taking a few moments to rock back and forth as she did so. She stopped then looked at Brody, tilting her head slightly then looking at Jessika. "Your dog is cute by the way. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that before" She dipped her head at Yuki's thank you and offered a soft smile. She watched them go then returned her attention to the others in her group

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Vanessa Rosemary | Main Hall

Penny nodded lightly when she heard the thank you then watched her go. She hummed softly then stood up in order to keep doing her cleaning up. When she finished, she sat herself down at her desk then started to scribble things down onto a calendar. She would remain there for the rest of the night.

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | No Tags | Potions Classroom

Willow checked their supplies then retired to their office. Their doors were open so students could come and ask them questions if they so desired

[Please remember that the dorms are separate buildings]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki- Nurse station
(Animal, Summoning, Mammal, White Arts, Dream)

She made a small sound at the pup, smiling at him. Brody beat his tail against the floor, and her leg from time to time. The redhead glanced quickly to Ruby, when she spoke. She nodded at her, saying “Thank you. I’m sure he’d thank you too, but...he can’t really talk.” she said, laughing quietly a bit.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika: Nurse station
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child squeaked when the nurse greeted them, nodding at him. “H-Hi.” they said, looking round then waving and stepping back out. They made note of the hallway, then glanced to the girls. “We... We can go to the headmaster’s office next.” they said, figuring the group should go there next.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Jaclyn, Paige; Lucien- Main hall/Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He nodded at Paige, shaking his head as he said “I’m not.” He tilted his head, chuckling softly as he nodded. Sect had wriggled free and bounded back across the table to him. Noticing her sniffing at a bit of his leftover sausage, he let her have it as a rare treat.

“Hey, I’m going to go see if my roommate is here. I’m going to introduce myself to him.” he said. With that, he excused himself, leaving the hall and heading for the dorm. He found his room number, knocking gently then opening the door slowly. He noticed a boy there, saying “H-Hello...” (Lucien)

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: xxx- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They checked on the animals that were there, giving them some treats (such as shredded carrots or bits of beef). They nodded to themself, turning back to the door. They headed into their little office, waiting to see if anyone led their tour group here.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- no- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: xxx- Nurse station
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

He chuckled as he nodded at the kid, though they didn’t offer a name. Shaking his head, he watched them go back out. He guessed they were with one of the groups, getting a tour and such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Akiyoshi Justin-Dai|Male|Gay|27|FCS Teacher Tags:
Enchantment, Culinary, Barrier, Incantation, Inscription Classroom

Every year, very few people stop by his classroom. It's a little tucked away, to prevent any culinary mishaps from spreading too far. Usually, this doesn't bother him. He'll busy himself with something that needs done - writing lesson plans, helping teachers, even helping to fix the barrier around the school - but today, he has nothing to do. He sits for about fifteen minutes, wondering what he should do, before jumping up. He could cook! He opens his door a little wider, hoping the smell might bring people his way, and begins to gather the ingredients for a fresh loaf of bread . . . or four. He uses his magic to measure and mix them, and puts them into the oven.

Leah Neeves|TransFemale|Pan|25|Herbology Teacher | Tags:
Plant, Aura, Nature, Seed, Light Outside

The stinking plants that little miss perfect Headmaster had asked her to grow were stupidly smelly and in no possible way worth growing. Sure, she wanted them for some reason Leah couldn't remember, but why did she have to grow them? They were taking up room in her greenhouse where she could have been growing petunias or dahlias or orchids or mandrakes or pitcher cups or anything else! She sighs, and glares at them once more. Perhaps she should go out and soak up some sunlight, although it might terrify the students to see a purple-haired lady on the greenhouse roof. Better to just lay on the bench outside.

Naomi Dai|Female|Biromantic|17 | Tags: Hiroki Sohma
Medical, Curse, Luck, Restoration, Potion Nurse's Office

Hanging out in the back of the main hall, Naomi listens to the Headmaster. As soon as the groups start to leave, she comes out from her hiding place. She had never liked getting to know the random people of the school, and instead worried about what she would be doing instead. Naomi heads down the halls, with its interesting layout, and heads straight for the Nurse's Station. Ever since she discovered her talent last year was for Medical magic, she had been seen pestering the Nurse, Hiroki Sohma. She hoped he didn't mind the constant bothering, but she was determined to learn to help others. Especially since she learned her gift lie with healing people, and not . . . well, she puts that out of her mind. Coming up to the correct door, she sees a group just leaving, and enters with two small knocks. Here, she finds them. "Good morning, Mr. Sohma! How was your break? Do you need any help with anything?"

PJ Vericorte|Male|Straight|13 Tags: Caelum
Summoning, Combat, Magnetic, Fire, Craftsmanship Hallway

Every year, PJ ends up with a different dorm partner. It feels like he's been chasing them away or something. It's not his fault the curtains caught on fire, or their phone blew up in his hands! He could only summon some weapons and use combat magic. He wished he could do something cool, like use silk to mummify people or grow vines to eat people, or even just use his magic to light a candle! Completely useless anywhere but in battle, he decided to skip the tour groups and go straight to his dorm. Here, he found a huge, oddly shaped bed . . . thing. It wasn't his, for sure, but he'd never anythign like it. He must have an interesting roommate. After dumping his stuff, he goes back to the main hall to chat with any stragglers. Here, he bumps into someone. "Oh, heck, sorry man! Are you . . ." He takes in the kid he had just hit, and nearly asks him what he is. It's a weird mix of like a demon centaur? He decides to let him (it?) speak before continuing.
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:16 am

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: mentions Alyssa Elwood ~ Main hall

Elodie walked across the ground until she reached her building and she looked around before heading to her room. She opened the door to her room. “Alyssa Ellwood, where are you?” She thought.

(I know???)
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Nurses Station

Ruby chuckled softly and nodded, "I'm sure he would" She glanced to the pup then looked at Yuki when they returned to the group. "Of course! How did meeting the nurse go?" asked Ruby as she turned and began to lead the way. She glanced back every so often to look at her group as she walked, wanting to give them her attention but not wanting to run into anything as she did so. They took a moment to check the time to ensure that they would not end up going past curfew. It would be bad to get in trouble on the first day although she doubted they would get much more than a small scolding for losing track of time.

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | None | Headmasters Office

Penny finished writing on her calendar then got to her feet to go to the window. She stared out over the dark grounds, her mind starting to clutter up with what-ifs and buts. The headmaster was thinking about the year and hoping that all would go well. She stopped then moved to her desk, writing a letter in response to one she received earlier that day. It was addressed to the leader of their world. She took a moment to cast a spell and replicate it for her records. Ever since she was young, she had a habit of copying things in order to keep them in a safe place. She only started doing it when she learned the proper spell.

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | Potions Classroom --> FACS Classroom (?)

Willow thought they smelled something so they got up for a brief moment, wrote a note to let the students know where they were in case they came knocking then went to investigate. They managed to locate where it was coming from and peeked into the room. The demon spotted one of their fellow teachers but did not enter for the time being. They didn't want to intrude. "What are you making?" They asked politely from their place outside the door
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:49 am

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki- Nurse station
(Animal, Summoning, Mammal, White Arts, Dream)

She smiled as she nodded at Ruby, then thought of the cat which had been mentioned. Brody loved cats, but... they didn’t always like him back. Shaking her head, she glanced back to Yuki, nodding at the kid. “Headmaster’s office it is.” she agreed, giving a gentle tug of the lead. Brody got up, following his mistress as she followed the other group guide, his tail flicking and waving.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika: Nurse station
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child nodded back at Jessika, tilting their head to the side for a moment. They hummed as they slipped a hand under the coat to tap the sugarglider gently, earning a quiet squeak. They smiled, then glanced at Ruby when she asked tem how it went. They moved with the rest of the group, then decided to answer the question. “He only greeted me...Seems nice, though.” they said.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Jaclyn, Paige; Lucien- Main hall/Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He nodded at Paige, shaking his head as he said “I’m not.” He tilted his head, chuckling softly as he nodded. Sect had wriggled free and bounded back across the table to him. Noticing her sniffing at a bit of his leftover sausage, he let her have it as a rare treat.

“Hey, I’m going to go see if my roommate is here. I’m going to introduce myself to him.” he said. With that, he excused himself, leaving the hall and heading for the dorm. He found his room number, knocking gently then opening the door slowly. He noticed a boy there, saying “H-Hello...” (Lucien)

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: xxx- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They checked on the animals that were there, giving them some treats (such as shredded carrots or bits of beef). They nodded to themself, turning back to the door. They headed into their little office, waiting to see if anyone led their tour group here.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi- Nurse station
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

He hummed as he listened to them out in the hall, being able to hear better because of the wolf part of his blood. He listened to the footsteps fading, then returned to checking things. Well, more like just checking the stock of roll bandages, normal bandages, gauze and such. If he had been fully human, he wouldn’t have known Naomi was approaching...but he did know, so he wasn’t startled. “Naomi...it’s pretty late, you should be heading to bed.” he scolded. That was true enough, and he might be heading off soon, in like an hour or two, or so. “My break was great.” he put in.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:14 am

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: (open (please tage)) ~ Main hall

Elodie walked up to the door that led to the dorm that was hers and she turned the knob while walking inside. Her bag stood alone and she set to unpacking, folding neatly as she went and she tried to do everything as neatly as she could.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livgg17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Lucien Harborn | Male | Pansexual | Student | In the Dorms

Lucien heard his new roommate come in and stood up to greet them. He really hoped that they would be nice and would like Basil. He didn't know what he would do if they were afraid of snakes.
"Hi. I'm Lucien. What's your name?"
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me