вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 am

Sid (Carter)

Human\20\Ebony Arrow\Merchant\Male

Sid sighed "Oh I almost forgot my question, why is there a random Siren in a washbasin on the deck?" He asked as he scratched the side of his head for dramatic effect. He had no idea how she got there but one thing was for sure, Sid definitely didn't mind.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Mako

Maven nodded, already thinking about what could happen with their enemies now. "In a second, I just need to know one last thing. I don't think I have had the pleasure of getting your name?" Maven asked nonchalantly. Names can lead to power, and she already has mine. I need to make this even. Maven turned when Sid walked over. She despised the nosy merchant, but he gave her good pay to be on this ship. "She came out of the ocean, obviously," the panther Faeren snapped. She lashed her tail over exaggeratedly and flattened her ears, hoping he would stop. At his reply she rolled her eyes in irritation. "You better. I could gut you right here and right now if I wanted to," she snapped. She hated this childish human, he annoyed her to no end. The corners of her lips lifted a little when she saw the slight fear in his gaze. Good. Maybe that'll teach him some manners. "You don't understand how much I wish I could do that to you," she said, examining her long fingernails in disinterest. When Sid spoke again, Maven didn't even look up. "Go talk to Skaith for more information. Her fault, not mine," she said irritably.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 am

Sid (Carter)

Sid huffed in annoyance "Man you really are grumpy today" He said as he turned around to look for Skaith, his pony tail swishing behind him.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:58 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;anyone on the deck of the ship

Evelyn looked around the sea to make sure there was no ships weren't insight, just incase. As her eyes scanned across the deck she noticed that one of her crew members were talking to the siren, not saying anything she watched the two interact. What were they saying? she thought to herself. Looking towards the east she could see dark grey clouds building up, there must be a storm coming soon.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Sid (Carter)

Sid walked towards Skaith and stood beside her "Sorry to interrupt your hair appointment fair lady, but why is there a Siren on the ship?" He asked.

Skaith Shadowleaper

Black Skull- First Mate\\18\\Faeren-black wolf\\Female

Skaith heard Sid walking towards her and sighed in annoyance but answered his question. "Long story short a siren showed up and tried to kill everyone, then Alrasil jumped in the water to try to kill it, and after that I shadowleaped over there and brought them back here, and now Maven and her are negotiating." Skaith explained lazily as she continued to cut her hair.

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

After she put the book away Gadget then made her way to the deck. There she spotted Evelyn and decided to start a conversation.
"Looks like a storm is coming" Gadget said as she walked toward Evelyn.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:55 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;Gidget

Taking her eyes off the siren and crew memeber she looked over to find Gidget, "Indeed it does, but this one looks worse. You see how the waves on the far side of that island are smashing high against the cliffs, that means the storm is gonna be strong". said evelyn.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Everfree Rose(10)

Postby Moodwing » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 am

✺ First mate ❃ King Edward's Fleet ❃ Witch ❃ Tags: Open ✺
She rubbed her forehead in pain, shutting her eyes close as she kicked the door opened to enter her cabin. It was slightly bigger than most rooms in the ship but supposedly smaller than the captain's, it was immaculate and clean, enchanted to make itself clean once she left the room. Across from her, hovering slightly over the floor is an oval shape, white mattress neatly covered by blankets the color of shades of blue and green. Above her hovering bed was, enchanted, window that could be seen from the inside but not on the outside. Beside her magic bed was small cabinet filled with her own personal herbs cases like migraines or replenishing her magic power. A table was placed in a corner with 3 chairs around it, 2 ghosts were playing cards there, cursing and laughing at one another while on the wall across were 2 bookshelves thick with books and reaching from the floor to the ceiling. On the other wall is another door- Her room for brewing, summoning, whatever stereotypical thing thought from the kingdoms.

Everfree staggered a few steps before landing on her soft, floating bed, dropping her staff on the right side of the bed while, steadily but slowly, opens the cabinet. Grabbing a small vial, she popped the cork opened to take a sips before placing it back in the cabinet. Without much thought, she fell back and asleep as soon as she felt the matress' softness, curling under the blankets as the potion takes it's affect.
Moodwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:57 am

Sid (Carter)

Sid thought it was amusing how Skaith lazily explained the story. "Oh well thank you for that lovely bit of information and i'd love to stay and chat with a pretty lady such as yourself but I really must be going now" Sid explained as he started walking away, not waiting for Skaith to reply

Skaith Shadowleaper

Black Skull- First Mate\\18\\Faeren-black wolf\\Female

Skaith glared at Sid's pony tail in annoyance as he walked away. "He's such a moron" she mumbled to herself as she finished cutting her hair. Skaith stood up and then began to kick the white hairs off to the side with her boot.

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget looked at the rocks Evelyn was reffering to, "Well I guess your right as always" The half-elf stated cheerfully. Gadget adjusted her goggles on her head as she noticed the Siren. "Um why is there a Siren on the ship?" She asked as she gazed, dumbfounded, at the new creature. Gadget had heard about Sirens in legends but she had never seen one in person.
LadyThumbs
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;Gidget

Evelyn looked back down at the siren, "he attacked us....were going to bring him far away from the main land" she said as she knew an old abandoned fort that had a siren prision under it. All of a sudden a gust of wind blew across the deck, "Would u like to stear the ship?" she asked Gidget.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me