☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby .celestential. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan took a step back, slightly worried about Roi's sudden interest in her and Ione's abilities. "I am fully human," she confirmed, her glow dimming slightly. "I just never said I was a normal human." She did wonder about how Ione had gotten her powers but figured it would be rude to ask. "What are you talking about mods?"

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "Genetic modification?" XLR asked, eyes flickering as she cycled through various sensors. She couldn't detect anything our of the ordinary, but her biometric scanners weren't all that sensitive. A Diagnostic Unit would have been more useful here. She could tell that they were human, but that was about it.

Unbidden, an idea sprang to XLR's mind. "The lab you were in," she said, "what did it look like? Did you see any insignia, any markings? The walls, what were they made out of?" It was a long shot, but there was only one group of people she was aware of that were capable of doing something on this scale. It might also explain their ignorance as to the collapse, along with the strange belief that 2277 was in the future.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:58 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

"Genetic modifications and bionics." Roi said smoothly. "Usually additional cybernetics or bio-mechanical augments. Most people...well, where I'm from, I suppose I should say, most people have some sort of additional enhancements or alterations outside of the standard neural application." Roi tugged uncertainly on his sweater. "Some end up more mechanical than organic." Roi himself had relatively few modifications - his eyes were still natural, for good's sake. "Sorry," He murmured, thinking he might've startled the female humans. Humans emoted so strangely that it was hard to tell. "I've just...y'know, never heard of a full human with 'powers' per se."

He too would've liked to know what kind of lab Keelan was referring to. A lab that modified full humans? For what purpose? And where would it even have been? He'd only ever known of the labs maintained by the Industries, and while they contained the facilities where most modifications were carried out, he somehow doubted that those were what she was referring to.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:27 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan was surprised by the stream of questions being thrown at her by XLR and it took her a moment to process all of them. "I don't remember there being an insignia, but they didn't show us much. All the people there just wore plain white lab coats. And the walls were just white brick, the floors were white tiles. Everything was very plain, to keep us from having access to things we could use to identify where we were or escape." She didn't know why they were so curious about the lab and she was wondering if she should have not mentioned it at all.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:50 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "There's a post-human race on Tau," XLR said, "call themselves the Amani. They can do things with a genome nobody else can, they're the only people I can think of who would have the chops for something on this scale. The lab doesn't sound like their style, though, they don't use processed building materials. They've also got some kind of telepathy, might explain all the disconnects in information we have." What Roi said was fairly interesting, too. On Tau, cybernetics, genetics, and mechanics had all diverged, with each race taking a different path. On Earth, it looked like they were used in tandem. Perhaps it was because the humans on earth had experience sharing a planet. "You're genetically modified?" She asked him. "To what extent? You still look like a pure human for the most part, so it can't be anything too major, right?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quietly, I slither out of my room locking it after starting to make my way towards the first floor library. I pass by countless groups of people as I make my way down the stairs with quite a few issues, before a few hours ago, the place was empty, but now residents were popping up out of nowhere, some of whom I had met in my previous travels. I had moved into the hotel a year ago having been in need of a home.
Finally having made it down the stairs, with only a few minor injuries, like a bump on the head, I slither into the library and pull out a recipe book, it was my job today to cook for everybody, the staff thought it would be good for me to start associating myself with the people that I didn't know.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 am

((repost))

Kamira Night

"Dreamland?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Where is that?" She tried to think of a place in the US named Dreamland. Her mind popped up blank. "I'm guessin' it's not in the US..." She muttered, walking a little ahead of them into the hallway, looking for an exit. When she didn't find one she walked back to the others. Where the heck was she?

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:59 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione listened a bit curiously as the rest of them talked, a bit confused about what XLR and Roi were talking about. "Yes, I am "fully human", I just have these.. powers for some reason." When Keelan explained what the place she'd been in was like, she nodded. "I wasn't necessarily being kept in a place like that, but that's what some places like that looked like," she said, confirming Keelan's statements. She thought back to the facility she'd snuck her way into not too long ago to search for this mystery man. It was pretty similar to what the other female said, she thought.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Kamira, Celestine, Callie |
❝ Akiria turned away from Vaxas as he started walking towards the group of people in the hall. Deciding to go look around some more and maybe find some more people, she went to the stairs again and went up them, to the fourth story now, she guessed. She sighed inwardly. The elf would rather use her power rather than take the stairs, but she didn't know about this place, therefore she couldn't use her power like that until she looked around. Reaching the next floor, she opened the door like the ones that had been on the two below and wasn't surprised at what she saw- the same as the other floors. Looking around, she spotted some people down the hall and slowly approached them.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | tags: open
Elizabeth woke up suddenly. "Where am I?" she asked herself. It certainly didn't look like she was anywhere she knew before. Raphael? she called telepathically. She didn't get an answer, which was very ominious. Rosa? Ernest? All of you little-- That got a response. Immediately, her twelve fire-lizards burst from between and mobbed her, chirping and twittering. "All right, all right!" she called giggling. "Settle down!" That calmed her twelve, and they settled down in the room. "I'm going to go see where I am," she told them. "Stay put." Pushing herself off of the bed, she felt her hair and with a few quick motions, pulled it back into a proper ponytail. As she expected, Rosa settled on her right shoulder and Ernest on her left. It would make for awkward walking, but then, she had stolen their eggs, so she would endure.

Elizabeth opened the door to her room, and wandered out. There didn't appear to be anyone nearby, but there were stairs at the end of the hallway. With one thought, she teleported herself there...and was scolded by Ernest, along with almost being strangled as Rosa pulled her tail tightly around her neck. "Complain all you want," she murmured, climbing the stairs, "but it's quicker than walking." When she reached the next flight, she saw a group of people. Instead of approaching them, she decided to lean against the wall and see if they noticed her. She tried to teleport to "the house," one of the one-time magics she had done in her youth, but something was blocking her. Huh. That almost never happened. She'd learn why soon enough.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | tags: open
Raphael groaned, feeling carsick. Where was he? And where was his sister, for that matter? "Pollen?" he called. The little blue burst into existance almost instantly, cheeping with excitement and sending over too many emotions and thoughts to process immediately. "Slow down, bud," Raphael said. "Wait, where are we?" Pollen was sending him a picture of a giant building with wilderness surrounding it, along with some people he had seen. The people looked...strange. Raphael couldn't put his finger on it, but he thought that it was a result of the blurred pictures that Pollen was sending.

"I guess I'll explore a bit," Raphael said. The room he was in was very plain, except for a bed. He would fix it soon enough, but for now, he wanted to see where he was. He opened the door and looked around, debating his next move. He decided to stay put for the moment.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:33 am

Kyle/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor Hallway/Room 138/Tags: Ione, Keelan, XLR, Roi

"Oh, Great. Thank you very much." He smiled at the Robot girl who had shifted her attention back to the current topic of conversation. Kyle listened silently, He didnt really want to disturb them, There was talk about some sort of Collapse and a third World War that happened on earth in a year that was far into the future. Or at least, Far from his point in time. He smiled as the conversation shifted onto Super Powers and Cybernetic Mods. Powers were something Kyle knew about, The mods not so much, but at least he knew what they were. There were lots of villains he had fought before with them. They were certainly dangerous.

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third floor hallway/Room 320/Tags: Calypso, Zoomer, Vaxas

"Calypso and Zoomer. Right, its nice to meet the both of you as well." Cole noticed that Calypsos face was turning red, she was definitely the shy type. But he didnt let his guard down, there were plenty of those who had pretended to be innocent when Zombies had first started coming up in new york. People would do anything to survive, and innocence was a good tactic to catch someone off guard and steal their belongings. The other, Zoomer, Said he was an A.I. Like Siri? He asked himself, Referring to the old IPhone A.I. Cole would surely keep his eyes on this one, And with a name like Zoomer, Cole thought that he must be fast somehow. He chuckled at Zoomers comment on being trigger happy. He replied in a serious voice, but with a smirk, shaking his head a little. "Trigger happy? No." He quickly took notice of the Elf heading his direction and turned around, Aiming his weapon at Him. "Just Very, Very cautious."
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me