Once... [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Once... [ open ]

Postby Scarlett; » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 pm

♕ A d e l a i d e M a c i
    Title;; Traveler of Ressus Mood;; Pressured Tags;; Arian Health/Stamina;; 95%

➳ Adelaide kept Rohan to more of a trot than anything as she looked back to Sae from her view, mounted up on her steed and riding. She saw it in the younger woman's eyes that she wanted to avoid the village as much as possible, hearing her voiced opinion on the matter to boot the cause. Was that a bit of fear she noticed within the traveler's eyes, or was the wind rushing past her eyesight mistaking her? "Sure I do. I tend not to go near them myself, be it that it isn't essential," she shrugged, though you couldn't see it clearly, due to her horse's galloping motions below her. She thought she also saw some uncertainty in the girl's eyes at close proximity, but she quickly turned back and checked to see if they were being trailed by any ruffians. None to be seen. She whipped around and guided her horse, and, upon shooting a quick glance at Sae, thought she maybe saw a bit more heat on the girl's cheeks than normal, but once again, a number of things could've been causing her to see things that may not be there.

((O O C))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Arian Sarae (Sae to some, Ari to others);;; With; Adelaide;;; Feeling: Flustered;;; Traveler of Avalon;;;;

Arian nodded her thanks to Addie and stared down at her mare's neck, attempting to get her feelings in check. She hated to show emotions, so she tried to hide them as much as possible. In some situations, though, that was impossible. She was more likely to get enraged than flustered, but something about being in this place flustered her. It could be the lack of people who were able to fluently understand her, or the deeds that she had done here. 'Those days are over and done with,' she swore to herself, trying to remind herself and remember her reason for coming her. 'I'm not here for a job, I just need to find somebody.' Her horse cantered on, wind lashing her cheeks and pulling her hair about. The bag at her side clinked slightly, filled with hard won coins, hopefully enough to buy what she needed. She spoke, breaking the silence. "I need some new weapons, bu' I'm not qui'e sure where the smithy is. It's run by a fella' by the name of Yaroen. You don' by any chance know where i' is?"
Last edited by Red Badge of Courage on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 am

➳ Adelaide shed the very smallest bit of a concerned smile before turning away, seeing that Sae needed the time to think, out of the seldom bit that they had as of that moment. She looked off to the other cardinal directions, trying to salvage what was at each reference point compared to their position in the woods from memory, while actually thinking back to how her emotions were playing with her. As much of a cold aura she tried to keep composure of, she almost felt her emotional wall already starting to break around the fellow traveler, likewise to earlier with Gwaine. But that was what she always tried to keep: A mask of sorts. A mask that hid emotions, as to not weaken one with those powerful feelings. That was exactly why she always seemed cold to everyone, or at least she tried to be; She knew that emotions could weaken one, and that, again, everyone is not always as they seem. Mentally scolding herself, she relayed over and over in her head that this was suppose to be a relationship consisting of strictly business, and nothing else. She actually noticed the striking silence, set aside the galloping of the horses' hooves, as it dissipated when Sae spoke again. "Sure. He owes me, even. He is just to the northeast of here, maybe 10 minutes away," she directed, nodding in just the direction she was indicating in emphasis.

((O O C))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:15 am

✽❁ Lᴀᴅʏ Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ Pᴇᴛʀᴏᴠ ❁✽

Lady-in-Waiting
    Rennes
    Xx
    Single
    No Crush
    Rennes Castle
She opened her mouth to object, but she picked up her skirts, rushing after her. "Gwen! I mustn't go. It isn't allowed." she whispered as the entered the large dinning room. Now busy with people and servants rushing about setting the table. She wasn't even supposed to be talking. That was not something a lady should do. Not to mention telling a Princess what she could and couldn't do. She was often viewed like a pet, come when called, talking only when asked, never-ever- saying what she didn't want to do. "They will throw a fit…besides Arthur is here." she whispered. The son of a high classed Nobel, he fancied the girl. Even though her family refused to give him permission to marry her, he still followed her like a lost puppy.

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Rᴏʀ

Prince of Avalon
    Avalon
    X
    Promised
    No Crush
    En route to Rennes
He slowed the stallion to a walk as they approached the border. He stopped the horse, looking back. He'd have to wait until the rest of the train caught up. They were at least a quarter mile away. He let out a sigh, sitting back in the saddle he waited. He held the stallion back as he pawed at the ground, the horse eager to get going as much as he was. As the rest of it approached, he trotted the horse back, against the carriages and horses. Turning the horse on his heels, he walked alongside his sisters carriage. "Princess." he said, teasingly. He could see her horse being lead a few carriages back.
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 am

Arian Sarae (Sae to some, Ari to others);;; With; Adelaide;;; Feeling: Flustered;;; Traveler of Avalon;;;;

Arian sighed, wrestling her thoughts back to the present, and the future. She turned back to the girl and gently tugged on her horse's reins, slowing down a little bit, to make conversation easier. Mentally, she chuckled. Their conversation would be as easy as two people who speak completely different languages can. Her thoughts turned to what exactly they should talk about. There were weapons, horse, fighting, ale, pasts.... Not pasts, but maybe everything else. "So, wha' is your horse called? Mine is Marol." Her cheeks reddened slightly at her stupid conversation topic. Maybe once this topic was thoroughly exhausted, she could gradually shift the topic over to weapons and fighting.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:30 pm

➳ Adelaide slowed her steed, tugging at the reigns as she brought her stallion to a trot next to the draft mare. She felt the air grow mostly silent, at least between the two travelers, and she fixed her gaze ahead of them, now pulled in the direction of the blacksmith. She had a feeling that the younger woman had a tendency to go for weapons, considering that she'd ask such a question. As much as she wanted to enthuse and implore with her the topic of such things, considering she, too, didn't mind a good dagger of her own, she kept silent, not wanting to pressure or get into the girl's business. At Sae's sudden question, dissipating the seeming stillness of the atmosphere, she gave a quick pat on the neck to her bay Arabian stallion. "This would be Rohan," she responded, turning to her and the draft mare with a slight smile. It might've been a vague topic to discuss, but its better than most that many of the locals would venture into conversations of.

((O O C))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Arian nodded, and tried to twist her face into a somewhat pleasant expression. She gave up, after deciding that it looked like she was having a bit of bowel trouble, rather than a smile. Moral the draft mare broke into a canter, and Arian gently tugged her back. "What's gotten into you today?" Her voice was quiet and singsong, and she unconsiously dropped into her native tongue. It sounded like a cross between a lilting song and a fast flowing stream, choked with spring runoff. The language wasn't unpleasant, but it sounded much better sung. "Wha' bree' i' he?" She tried to drop back into the tongue that Addie had been speaking, but it sounded twisted and slurred. Her cheeks reddened again and she mentally kicked herself. She had to stop doing that. It was far too confusing to be switching between two completely different languages.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 pm

➳ Adelaide looked to the other girl through her hood, seeing her donning an odd sort of expression that may have been passed by Sae as a smile. As the fellow traveler slowed her horse to their appropriate range of speed, dropping into what seemed a foreign language, she looked back to the path ahead. The late morning sun was starting to burn into her cloak through the treetops, and she shrugged off her hood, feeling it, along with a hopeless tangle of pitch-black curls, fall down her back. Great. Everyone knew that anything black absorbed heat. No going back now, she shrugged it off with a mental sigh, now stroking her stallion's bare neck with a free hand as he kept to a trot of sorts. She heard Sae's voice once more, still hardly understandable with her rough, native accent, and turned around. "You said Moral was a draft? She looks the part." Wow. What a slap to the face she felt in her mind. How much stupid nonsense would she have to stutter before she'd actually be acting in a decent matter?! Clearing it away, she tried to get back on topic. "His sire was an Arabian, and the dam a mix already, but I am sure you can just call him an Arabian, too. Where she came from, there was no specialized horse breeding. You took what you got, no matter how mixed the horse happened to be.

((O O C))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Arian gazed thoughtfully at Addie's tangle of hair. It looked heavy and quite cumbersome. She had always kept her hair shoulder length; it was much more managable that way. Again, she drew her thoughts back to the conversation. "He looks the par'. Do yar hair ever bug ya?" That was her trying to be sociable. Randomly changing topic and being almost unintelligable. Her mind turned over the fact of Addie's long black curls. "Do mos' people have black curls in these par's?" She tended to speak her mind when she was feeling nervous, and the strangest things tended to pop out. When she was drunk, she tended to forget how to speak this language, and try to converse to others in her tongue. She had drawn many laughs in pubs, but she never minded. Her voice was decent for singing, but she never did. She was too selfconcious, and she could only sing in one tongue. Her own.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:25 pm

"Dark the stars and dark
the moon. Hush the night
and the morning gloom"

:: Awren :: oldest princess ::
Her gazed turned back to the window where she saw her brother riding alongside. The faintest smirk grew on her lips. He had always found a way to make her smile, even if it is so small. "Why, young prince, such a pleasant surprise that you come up by my carriage. Is the weather fairing for you out there?" her voice was soft, and almost a coo. She kept her gaze on him, and her eyes fluttered like she had seen the girls he flirted with do. This was only to agitate him, or to even annoy him. Her own special game, how many buttons she could press on this man before turning him from charming and sweet, to the mean side of him. But of course, she was yelled at this, and she did nothing serious to agitated him, only little things, like every older sister does.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me