*~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: *~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

Postby Resin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 am

((I suppose I'll just try to keep things moving.))

Oberlin-19-Female-Black Panther

Watching the others converse and mingle made the black haired woman feel completely out of place. Clearing her throat, she opened her pack and pulled out a book and a slice of sweet bread. Both were stolen, of course. The sweet bread was honeyed and was filled with some sort of nut; walnuts, perhaps. Taking a bite, Oberlin made a yummy sound in her throat, eyeing the bread once more.

Crossing her long, leather clad legs at the ankle, she settled the book in the dip of her pressed together thighs, the hard cover novel effectively covering her lap. Oberlin, though more of a wild child than these domestics that surrounded her, loved to read. Whenever she saw a book that interested her, she... acquired it. This one happened to be on the various breeds of dogs that existed, or had existed. Who really knew if they were all alive now? This book was old. It was from the before-times. Either way... it was an interesting read.

As she read about Afghan Hounds and Chow Chow's, Oberlin continued to cast glances towards the happy, perky group of shifters. The last of her bread was gone and she delicately licked the crumbs from her fingertips, then glanced down to see a spattering of bready flakes clinging to her leather vest. "Bah..." she said before brushing them away. 'Food for ants. Or that Casper kid if he decides to get stuck in his tiny form again,' she thought with a chuckle and a smirk.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 am

Angelika starts to get bored with the bigger group, and trots towards the edge of the clearing, by the stream. She dips her head to the water, and starts to take a drink. A random fish comes by and flicks her nose, making her jump. She leaps back, and changes into her favorite cat, the 'Spotted Mist'. Slowly, she creeps up, and sits by the water. Making sure to keep her shadow behind her, she darts a paw in, and pulls out a big, juicy trout. Angel nips it's neck, and takes a bite.
(Angelika)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 pm

(Apologies, college has been super draining these first weeks back! :) )
"Oh Georgia" Keats giggled. "I can't race now, if I do everyone might run off, this is a golden opportunity" She nearly turned towards the group but trembled with excitement as she grabbed Georgia's hand and uttered quietly-her voice quivering as the words tumbled out. "But dad's got me shifting mid-air, not even kidding, I'm thirty feet in the air when he shouts up to me some bird or another and if I don't shift fast enough I almost hit the ground! It's amazing!-you've gotta ask him if he'll teach you" She released Georgia's hand.

Looking at the group she looked for something to say before dropping down onto the ground once more, cross legged she rested her hands on her knees to keep herself still.
"So...are any of you asking for anything this fine traders week?-I mean it was pretty hot this summer-which means plenty of salt to trade."
Image ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _soup » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 pm

((Terribly sorry that I didn't post for a while, I was rather busy with school. May I have a recap? Allons-y~!))
ɪᴛ's ʏᴀ ʙᴏɪ, ᴜᴜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ–
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 am

Oberlin-20-Female-Black Panther

Hearing the question that Keats posed to everyone, the dark haired female's attention was caught like a fish on a hook. What did these people want? Knowing this was surely a good way of knowing who they were. Her 'want' was probably a little surprising. Finishing her sweet bread, she licked the crumbs from her fingertips then took a pull from her canteen, washing the last bits of bread from her teeth.

"Books. New books from the mainland. I've read just about everything we've got here." Her parents had taught her to read before they abandoned her in the wilderness. There was one point for them. Oberlin still didn't hate them. She felt nothing for them. They did not exist to her. Shrugging, she let those thoughts go and turned her attention back to the mishmash of shifters, wondering what they would ask for.

Galen-19-Male-Spirit Bear/ Harpy Eagle

Moving to the side, he still allowed Elizabeth to stand next to him for her comfort, but decided that if she really saw everyone fully rather than hiding, she'd get used to them quicker. He thought about what he wanted and could honestly think of nothing. A new axe head would be nice, but it wasn't a necessity. The one that he had could be sharpened until it was nothing but a nub of metal and he'd still use it.

Hearing the strange leather clad female express her want for books, Galen grinned. He hadn't pinned her as a reader. She seemed so wild that he wasn't sure if she could read at all. Rude of him, he knew. Galen looked her over with his bright, sea green eyes. She was definitely nice to look at. "I have a few books that you could borrow." He offered up politely.

The murmuring of the rest brought his attention back to them. Looking down to Elizabeth, he questioned her. "What would you like this traders week?"
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 pm

"I don't know, maybe a boyfriend?" Casper tells her, jokingly. He shakes his head. "I'd like a Recipe Book."
(Casp)

When I hear the question, I stand up in human form, and trot over there. "I'd love Canvas! And some paints, mud is so hard to do that with."
(Angel)
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _soup » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 pm

~Elizabeth:~

Her eyes widened quite a bit, confusion and curiosity getting the better of her as she looked up and slightly tilted her head to the side, most like a feline does when confused. " T-traders?" she quietly asked a bit hesitantly, "w-what's that?" She hadn't had the slightest idea of what they were speaking of, for she had honestly never been to the town before, and the only information she had about it was told to her by her parents- though they hadn't told her much, as to not pique her curiosity.
ɪᴛ's ʏᴀ ʙᴏɪ, ᴜᴜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ–
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Silenus considered Keats' question a moment. He was a guy of simple tastes. He didn't need a lot of material comforts to be happy. He had a shack he lived in with a bed that was comfortable enough. There was light and running water. He had food and enough blankets to tough it out during storms and cold spells. It was as quiet and isolated as it could get on this tiny island. He could spend his days flying around in the form of some bird or soaking up sun as a reptile. He could go for a swim as a fish or climb trees as a mammal. He had plenty of room to practice his abilities. He didn't think a lot about what he wanted. Although he did have one hobby he could use some supplies for.
"Paper. Just...lots of paper."

Silenus enjoyed doing origami and paper cutting when he didn't feel like going outside. His little hut was full of paper cranes, frogs, rabbits, dragonflies, and a ton of other animals. Flowers, paper ninja stars, and balloons were only a few of the other things you could find just lying around. He had a whole box of paper cranes. He was pretty sure he was getting close to a thousand. He could even fold a crane blindfolded. It was a hobby that very few people knew about and he was kind of embarrassed about it honestly. Origami isn't something most guys are into.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shy~ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:32 am

Georgia thought this question through, what did she want? She absentmindedly ran her fingers over her tattered shirt. "Fabrics, and sewing supplies, that's all I really need, but I always seem to leave with the whole stock!" She loved Traders week, it was the only time she ever got a glimpse of the mainland life, the boat returning with wonderful things each year, oh the things they would trade for salt. She had a particular weakness for sweets and could never resist when she found them, she also made sure to stock up on important things, such as new bedding, and fabric for clothes, sugar was a necessity but that was sometimes grown around the island to ensure everybody had a share.
Image Image
This is Christopher, and his terminally happy brother, Kendrick.
I love roleplaying! I like wolf roleplays the most. PM me if you want to do a 1x1
I am a Wishlist Bomber
I have bombed 67 people
I have received 54 bombs
~Shy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 am

Keats' eyes went a little wide when she heard Elizabeth's admittance that she knew nothing of traders week.
"Wow you're pretty sheltered huh? Traders week is the best week of the year! That huge lake at the center of the island is pure salt water! It's not filled with all the poisons from the ocean, and all summer long people take the water by the bucketful and let the sun dry up the water. What's left behind is pure salt-you cant get it everywhere I guess, so this week we send it out and trade it all away...for all those lovely things everyone just asked for!" She grinned at Elizabeth. "Everyone's entitled to a share, more if you're part of the team that harvests the salt........" She tugged at the grass under her hands.
"And while all those things are lovely...I'm going to trade my share for ride on the boat, I wanna see the mainland"
Image ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me