ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 am

Kenliye smiled, looking interested. So that was his power. "I can help with your headache. I have a lot of spirits who owe me a lot of favors." She offered.

Cade glanced up at her and forced a smile. "Ah, yeah, I'm fine...I just wish I was with my sister." He said honestly. He glanced at the dust she had seen, frowning a bit.
You will remember me for centuries

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 am

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

Logan shook his head, waving away her offer. "It's fine. The whole reason I came here was to learn how to cope with it. Thank you, very much, for the offer though. Maybe it would come in handy some day." He smiled, flashing his teeth. That did leave a question about her power, if she said she could contact spirits.

~ Calina Laurel & Calden Tamani Leofcas ~

"Then why not go to her?" She asked, as if it was the most simple thing in the world. Calina looked at her own brother, smiling fondly, as he typed away on his phone. "I couldn't imagine spending more than ten minutes away from my brother."
Calden looked up at his name, not seeing Cade, and beaming proudly at his sister before another message came through. He quickly went to reply, head back down on the shiny iPhone in his hands.

Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 am

Kenliye smiled sweetly and nodded. "Well, if you ever need it..." She offered, trailing off. She suddenly looked to her right as if someone was standing there, but nobody was. She nodded faintly, glancing back at him. "Hey, um...I know this may seem random, but...Somebody wants me to tell you something." She said, looking a little bit embarrassed.

Cade shook his head and looked down at his hands. "Can't. She's all the way across the gym." He said quietly, glancing up at her brother when he looked over.

I'm very sorry that I've been absent for so long. I have a full-time job plus a full-time school schedule. My life is a bit hectic right now.
Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 am

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

His head tilted to the side. "Oh?" He looked to the place where she saw someone, her emotions gently seeping through his mind. "It doesn't seem random, but please, go ahead. I'm all open ears." Logan struggled to keep her emotions out, struggled even harder with her thoughts, but he did, trying to bring up a mental wall. He always saw his powers as an invasion of another person's privacy.

"It shouldn't stop you, Cade. If you want to sit by your sister then, gosh gumballs, you should be able to," she said with a determined look, one hand swinging across her self. Green-grey eyes shone with emotions, mouth setting in a playfully serious line. "Sometimes all it takes is to walk. And walking to your sister shouldn't be that hard."

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 am

"Well...It's a young girl, about seven or eight. She says her name is Casey-Anne, and you don't know her, but she's grown quite attached to you. That happens frequently...Sometimes, a soul is able to pass on, for whatever reason, and they stay here on Earth. They have nothing to do all day but watch the living, and they may sometimes form bonds and become extremely protective." She explained, then bit her lip, knowing she was rambling. "Sorry. Anyway, she wanted me to tell you that she knows you're struggling, but she can promise you that it's going to get better." She said, offering a faint, kind smile.

Cade let out a rare, genuine chuckle and glanced up at this strange (but seemingly wonderful) girl he had just met. "Well...There are a lot of people in the way, and...I just don't do good with crowds." He said, a small smile on his face.

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 am

[I'll be back in about two hours. Got a class going on.]

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

He blinked, astonished by what she was saying. A soul is attached to me? A young girl at that... After his initial shock passed, he smiled softly. "Thank you, Kenliye. For telling me this and for the explanation... Can she hear me?" Logan thought that, maybe, if Casey-Anne could see him that it would be highly possible that she could hear him as well. Or maybe they could only hear people with the certain gift, like Kenliye.

Calina smiled, happy that she got Cade to. He seemed a little upset when she first started interacting with him. "If you want... I could help you get to her. Maybe you would feel better having someone help you?" She wasn't sure what to say, since she had never been afraid of crowds. Her parents were always placing her and her brother in the limelight, always a party going on for business associates or celebrities on the odd occasion. She wanted to help Cade, though, as was willing to go out of her non-existent way.

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

Kenliye smiled and nodded. "Yes, she can. She's sitting right next to you." She said, glancing around him.

Cade looked up at her, his smile growing. "Would you...? That would be great." He said softly.
((Sorry for the spf, and alright, I'll see you later!))

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:05 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

He smiled at Kenliye in thanks, clasping his hands together in his lap. "Casey-Anne? Thank you for worrying and looking out for me. You don't have to, though. I can promise you that I am dealing with this as much as I can. You're welcome to always be around, it's nice to have company when one is alone." He had a quick thought of his strawberry blonde sister, who was probably helping their father clean the floors at home. "For some reason, Casey-Anne reminds me of Mia," he said to himself, not knowing that he had said it out loud.

"Sure!" She got to her feet, smoothing out her skirt, holding out her hand for Cade. "I'd be more than happy to," her smile got brighter, wider, if possible.

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenliyeluv » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Kenliye glanced besides him, frowning a bit, then looked back at him. "Who's Mia?" She asked softly, sitting next to him.

Cade blushed slightly as he reached out to take her hand, following her down the steps.
((Gah, sorry for the short posts. And welcome back))

Kenliyeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

~ Logan Duncan Miller ~

Logan blinked in surprise. "Mia? She's my little sister. Only eight but she grown so much past her years, it's incredible." He muttered the last bit, a small yet also sad smile on his face. "I'd pamper her by taking her out to get ice cream on Sunday's, when I could, or buy her the doll she saw in a store window. They weren't always the best but she loved them anyway. I always loved seeing her smile, seeing her happy, seeing her as the eight year old she is..." his words wondered off.

~ Calina Laurel Leofcas ~

"I'll be right back, Cal. Please try to socialize instead of talking to daddy's work friends," she blew her brother a kiss, leading Cade down. "You'll have to direct me to your sister, since I don't have any clue what she looks like," she giggled, as if she found that to be a joke.

KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me