☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:16 am

[Mallory, Cilan, and the wolves are outside. XD]

Gavotte had been awake since mayhem broke out. He was backed against a corner, trying to keep silent so he wouldn't be noticed. He had no powers that could help him fight. As a native-born Windwoods boy, he was never trained for combat either. It was the women of the village who protected everyone, and now even Cadence had fallen.
He looked up as his best friend Jennifer ran to him, and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you're here," he said with a calm smile, despite the violence raging all around him. "My sister Gwen snapped and I'm just trying to stay out of the way. I hope my parents will be okay."
He looked with concern at his unconscious father, who didn't seem to be breathing. Tacet needed sunlight to survive, and Alastair's curse of eternal darkness wasn't ideal for him. Gavotte's mother Cadence was being either healed or murdered by Rowan. Gavotte couldn't tell from here.
And his sister was still trying to kill everybody.

Cyprian scowled at Gwen. "You do that one more time and I'll break you in half," he threatened. Then he nodded at Jaai. This was definitely not a good place for him to be.
"Let's get out of here," he scowled and walked out the door. It was already broken anyway.

"I knew you would win," said Cilan with a grin. There was no way she would lose to any mortal werewolf. "Anyway... want to go back to the mansion? I'm sure everyone will be missing us."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 am

Jaai watched as Cyprian brushed past her, and she grabbed his sleeve. "A little help, please. I'm injured."
She gestured to her bleeding wound, and for effect wiped the blood on her hand onto his pristine white shirt. She even snickered. "You look good in blood. Now carry me, quickly."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 am

Jennifer glanced at Gavotte then back at his father. She scampered by his father's side and checked his pulse, nothing. "Gavotte.. I think he's d-d-dead.." She said through tears. "We can't do anything for him at this point, Alastair has revoked any hope of reviving him." Her hand flickered a spark, "I have my powers, we should probably get out of here." She spoke softly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 am

Mallory nodded, licking blood off her sharp fangs. "Yeah." She said. Her tail wagged as she trotted up next to Cilan. Her paws made a squish sound on the damp ground. It made her crinkle up her snout with distaste.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:27 am

Cyprian gaped at the bloody wound on Jaai. He had been so caught up shaking his fist at the fighting people, he hadn't even noticed. "Yes my Queen," he murmured and scooped Jaai into his arms. He ran outside before Cadence could even put up her pinky finger at him (not that she could at this point).
"What happened in there?" he muttered in concern when they were outside. "Sounded like a madhouse. My ears suck and even I heard it."

Cilan started laughing his head off at the squishing noises coming from the ground. "Feels like we're walking on sponge cake," he commented. "Or my dad's cheesecake!"

Gavotte shuddered when Jennifer said his father was dead. "I think you're right," he said, still remaining calm. If there was anything Gavotte could do... he could at least stay calm and not add to the problem. He took after his father with his personality. It was important to keep a level head in bad situations.
"Where would we go?" he said quietly. "The entire village is destroyed... and we can't leave everyone behind. We're the only ones left of Windwoods."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 am

(Sorry)
Olivia

She tried to throw some more fireballs but could not hit with her when she was acting so sporadic. So Olivia decided to fly up into the air hoping Guinevere could not reach her up there and continued to through fireballs.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:30 am

Mallory looked up to him, her ears swiveling as she scanned the clearing. "Ugh, I hate cheesecake." She said. The thought of cheesecake made her nauseous.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:34 am

Jennifer took this into account, "You're right.." She began fiddling with her fingers as she was determined to find somewhere they could go. She'd already lost her family, and wasn't going to loose her best friend too. "Maybe we should just stay here?" She asked quietly. "It isn't so bad, we could manage for a bit. But we're all in danger as long as the king's alive." She narrowed her eyes at the thought of him, he killed everyone she cared for.. And she hated him for it. "I just can't loose you too.." She spoke quietly. Jennifer sat herself down next to him and sighed, "There's nowhere safe left. We're trapped." Her eyes narrowed, "You're right, we can't sit here and allow everyone to die.. It's time to put an end to this, once and for all."
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:34 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Insane and Broken>Tagged: Everyone at Mansion

My eyes never leave the female who now appears to be flying, "Use the wall." says the voices calmly. I dash over to the wall and climb up it using my nails to give me a better grip on the wooden structure. Once high enough I jump onto the hanging light and then down on the flying female, Olivia.
"Die!" I cry out growling loudly my claws outstretched as I fall toward the female gravity giving me a good advantage of speed. Should I hit the female, it would be a direct slash across the entire length of her back.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:39 am

Jaai smiled lightly as she was scooped up. It was nice to be carried. She felt like a queen.
They dashed out the door before anyone noticed, and Jaai cheered quietly. "Woo, yay! You did it!"
She winced and grabbed her wound. "Hey, can you grab Rowan? Then I'll explain."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me