☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:36 am

Olivia

She was sitting quietly in the corner, tired after the fight when he decided to go see what Rowand and the others were doing. When she entered she saw a fight seeming to end with someone slicing someone's neck and then turning to go after Rowand and Jaai. She quickly flew in there and tried to grab the one that seemed to be attacking everyone to try to restrain her. Olivia did not know how much fighting she would need to do but she hoped it was not much.
(Sorry if I got some things wrong, I skimmed through the like 5 pgs that were Added while I was asleep :D)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:42 am

(Allow me to fill you in, Idk if you know my sona yet but I don't think I know yours. Basically Gwen {me} had a breakdown and snapped, the voices that she hears are basically controlling her and it is causing her to try and kill everyone around her. The thing is she is gonna regret it when she gets back from this state. She is actually innocent and doesn't know she's hurting everyone, she doesn't know who she is either... She attempted to kill her mother Cadence and was fighting Erin whom she believes is dead, but isn't and now she is turning her attention back to the injured Jaai, Cadence {healed by Rowan}, and Rowan.} Make sense so far?
Outside an assassin is watching waiting to infiltrate and kill whomever Gwen doesn't. She sent a soldier running in screaming the Phantomstriker {the assassin, Dawn's code name} is coming.)
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:44 am

(Yeah, so should I change anything about my post or is it ok?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Rowan, Olovia, Silas, Tacet, Cadence, Erin, and Jaai

Caught semi off guard by the female I got grabbed, "Escape!" says the voices. As the girl, Olivia, tries to restrain me on the floor I quickly shift my weight which would normally catch a person off balance and buck my hips up which would, at this angle, cause the person to flip over and be thrown a small distance.

(You are fine)
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:58 am

Jennifer quietly roamed the hallways, staring at all the blank faces of the other Windwood people. She began searching for her friend Gavotte, her eyes grazing the area. "Gavotte?!" She screamed, hoping he'd reply. When she received no answer she caught herself in a state of anxiety. She quietly scampered into the foyer area, that's when she saw the gigantic fight. Her hand covered her mouth in shock and she ran to Gavotte, "What's going on?" She asked quietly.
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 am

Mal fought with the wolf, and suffered a bite to the neck. Blood stung her skin but she didn't give up. A snap, a bite, and a swipe of claws later, she was successfully on top of him. With one large paw on his shoulder, she pinned him down to the ground hard. He winced and submitted to her. Her wolf form was muscular and large, and she only had to use one paw to hold him down. "Leave, please." She snarled, baring her fangs in his face. He whined in fear and scurried off.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 am

x
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:06 am

Olivia

She was expecting resistance and was not to effected by the weight change but when he buckled hiz hips Olivia did loose grip and fall on the ground. Wanting to end this quickly she created a ball of purple fire in her hand then threw it at the other guy. With the other guy not knowing that she had that power and remembering what it did before during training she hoped this would take the aggressor out or at least injure him enough to make him easier to deal with. She heard another voice call out in concern for the guy, then knew she should not kill him.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:13 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Rowan, Olovia, Silas, Tacet, Cadence, Erin, and Jaai

Before the fire can strike, I roll to the side narrowly avoiding the blast. I move onto all fours once again, a low and menacing growl rumbling in my chest as I zip towards the female zipping from side to side and constantly changing my speed at random making myself a harder target to hit.

(Olivia, my sona is a female.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 am

Jaai glanced up, spotting Cyprian's furious gaze. She shrugged and patted Rowan's head. She tried to slip past the fighting pair and limp over to Cyprian. "Hello, lovely. I can't quite explain everything, but this girl is obviously crazy, and we should bail. Let's go?" She gestured at the front door with blood on her hand. She winced. "Oh."

Silas pressed himself against the wall, not knowing where to escape to. Cadence and Rowan were on the floor to his left, the scramble was to his right, and the space between them was occupied by a tall ice wall. He slipped quiteky to the left, praying no one would notice him.
Last edited by Azaline on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me