☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Rowan, Silas, Tacet, Cadence, Erin, and Jaai

Though I attempt to dodge, being stuck in Erin's grip means I could not. His attack makes direct contact and I let out a loud yelp, like that of an injured animal. Before he can have the chance to strike again I make an attempt to kick his legs again. Should this attack connect, the kick would be strong enough to break the males leg. The voices in my head start to chant in my head driving me into a further frenzy, "Kill him! Make him suffer!" over and over. I then raise my other hand and go to claw the male in the chest my goal to pluck out his heart.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Erin smiles as he feels ribs crack under his knuckles, though his victory is cut short. He feels the kick connect and his bone snaps in on him. He falls to the ground her claw catching him in the eye. He does the best he can and stands up on his good leg. He makes eye contact with the girl, though he can barely make out her form through the blood and tears in his eyes. He puts his fists, willing to take another blow to protect those behind him. He takes a mad guess at her location and swings for her head, falling on his knee as his leg fails him.

(Sorry, the spam made me miss your post)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Rowan, Silas, Tacet, Cadence, Erin, and Jaai

I avoid the attack with ease due to the male's weakened state. I then go in for the killing blow aiming a slash at the males jugular.

(S'all good. Not your fault :) Also, if your character dies, which I doubt will happen, once Gwen is back to normal, she will bring you back, if you have any injuries they will be healed during the revival.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:18 pm

With the blow to the jugular, Erin collapses to the ground, his blood pooling around his good eye. He's too tired to fight further, and the pains almost unbearable. He feels his wounds healing, and his energy draining, then passes out.

(He can survive this, though I have to stick to my weaknesses, so no mad fighting right now CX I appreciate this though, I was about to go to sleep and I didn't want to leave you hangin...)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Guinevere

Thinking that the male is dead, I turn my attention back to Jaai.

(MMmk, night. I'll leave him alone for now and pretend he is dead ;) Sleep well!)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:22 am

Mal was in thought for about a split second. Her mind worked at fast rates. She nodded, 'Sure, if you're really up for it.' She said.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:04 am

[Jennifer is accepted! Although there are other firestarters in the group, Jen's the one who has the gift to manipulate fire as she wishes. You know what they're going to call her? The "Girl On Fire". ;) ]

The sensitive boy winced as Jaai's grip became tighter. He didn't know how to feel about Jaai's words. Although Rowan was grateful that Jaai found him important, it hurt him to hear that somebody else was expendable. The girl was no longer clutching his wrist, but Rowan didn't move until she told him to.
"Nobody is expendable," he whispered as Jaai dragged Cadence away from the fighting. "Thank you."
He knelt beside the woman and placed both hands on her arms. The faintest glimmer of life had almost faded from her. The slash to her throat had drawn too much blood, and Rowan was struggling just to keep her alive. He knew it was dangerous, but he had to force his healing anyway. He let his deadly warmth flow through her veins, aware that this would either bring her back from the brink of death, or kill her completely, leaving nothing behind. Even if she was conscious, Rowan couldn't rely on her words to determine whether she was dying or recovering. It would feel the same to her. Anything he did felt like a warm hug, from healing someone to murdering them.
The gruesome wound on Cadence's throat was beginning to close. Rowan was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but then he noticed the glow. It started faint, but began to grow brighter over her whole body. That was a bad sign. He was killing her, even as her wounds were healing. Rowan desperately hoped she would recover in time.
Cadence's eyes fluttered open, and immediately they sparked with an intense glare. "Rowan Adamson, what in Solara's name are you doing?" she rasped in her barely-healing throat.
"I'm sorry. I'm trying to heal you," Rowan whispered weakly. "Please don't get angry at me right now."
"Why am I glowing, young man?"

Cyprian was getting tired of waiting. He walked downstairs grumpily, only to see the bloody scene. People were getting ripped apart here, and Rowan was murdering more people.
"Hey!" Cyprian shouted, shaking his fist at everyone (except his Ice Queen of course). "What's the big idea?"

"Really?" Cilan said excitely, then threw his arms around his friend. "That's great! I'll be the best, er, stay-at-home pack dad ever." He laughed since he really didn't know what rank he would be. He sure wasn't going to challenge Mallory for Alpha. Cilan loved to challenge people, but not Mal. She was fine where she was.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 am

Mal nodded. 'Sure.' She said, and turned into a wolf. Suddenly, a male wolf came forward, his tail high and his chest fur puffed up and confident. 'I am being challenged again. Loki, did you spar with Misha yet?' She asked with an annoyed roll of her eyes. The wolf nodded, and licked his jaw. 'Sure I did.' He said with a threatening tone. Right after that, he lunged, and she ducked, rolling to the side. It was a blur of teeth and claws. It was a fight to the death, and no wolf was to interfere.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:19 am

Cilan had to move out of the way. He knew this was pack business, and he shouldn't get involved when others were challenging the Alpha. He could have interfered, no problem -- he would revive if it killed him. But there was no need. He was sure Mallory would win though. She was the Alpha, and people trying to take her place was just stupid in his eyes.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:34 am

Guinevere

Before I can make a move a woman wakes up, she looks kind of familiar, but overall I cannot figure out how I know this woman. My mind far to muddled to think straight I make a direct charge at the nearby people.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me