☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Mal tilted her head, her hair swaying. 'What exactly do you mean by help?' She asked. This girl was not one for help.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:25 pm

"Like, I don't know." Cilan had a tendency to speak before he planned out his next words. "I could keep an eye on the pack. They have to hunt, right? But not all of them hunt at the same time. While you lead them out, I could stay home and make sure everybody is okay."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Jaai headed Rowan, and looked at him appologeticly. "I can't stop her. She sounds possessed," she joked, smiling inwardly. Ahh, her humor was still intact, even after everything had gone to chaos.

Hiding his disappointment, Silas smiled encouragingly to anyone who saw. He didn't want to let go of Rowan's warm soft hand, but he did, and he regretted it. But, alas, Rowan was helping people, and Silas stood around uselessly. Exactly, he thought to himself. He had to do something, so he focused on removing Gwen's power. He doubted it would be effective, but he could hope.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Tacet

I quickly recover and aim my knee at the side of the male who had tackled me, should the kick hit, there would be enough force to knock the wind from him and knock him off of me. Simultaneously, I go to bite the male in the neck.

(Auto hit!!! *^* I'll accept it just this once, but auto hits fall under GMing {God Modding}. I usually ignore them, I do take hits if you aim them at me, unless I chose to dodge them, I keep it fair though. So please don't auto hit!)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Erin groans and falls to the ground, not expecting the quick retaliation. He feels the girl bite his neck. He takes a forceful swing at her side, hoping to connect it to her ribs.

(Sorry, that was super rude of me >.< I'll not ever do that again.)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Tacet

Expecting retaliation to my attack, I attempt to doge the attack but it manages to catch my arm though I manage to brush off the pain. I look at the male as I roll off to the side landing on all fours. "You will all die..." I repeat in a growl as I spring at Cadence claws bared aiming for her throat, though I make sure to keep track off all my opponents.

(Sorry to freak out on you, it's just a huge pet peeve because it reminds me of someone who nearly made me quit rp...)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Erin smiles and gets to his feet, the bite wounds already closing,"Everyone dies at some point." He says before the girl leaps at Cadence. Erin grumbles, not wanting to accidentally swing and make Cadence angrier.

(Yeah, but I'd rather be corrected than make the same mistake twice and ruin your RPing.)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Jaai's eyes widened and she stumbled back, wanting to get away from the tumble. "Hey? Girly? Please stop, you're making people nervous," she called, tapping her foot impatiently. "You gotta slow down."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:49 pm

[Thank you both for discussing it in a civil manner! I'm glad we are setting boundaries fairly. ^_^]

Guinevere was fighting Erin so savagely that Cadence couldn't help out. She didn't want to accidentally hit Erin. Cadence did try to restrain Guinevere with the last of her telekinesis, although she wasn't sure how well that worked, or if it worked at all. In a few seconds, she realized it hadn't worked. Her daughter lunged at her with her claws outstretched. Cadence's first instinct was to shield herself with a barrier of telekinesis, but that was completely useless since her power had run out. She dodged too late and the sharp claws slashed across her throat. Of course, this was Cadence -- she felt only anger and not pain.
As a last effort, Cadence aimed a sweeping kick at Gwen's ankles before her strength drained from her completely. She dropped to the ground, unable to breathe and quickly losing consciousness. Two deaths in one day... and she wasn't even a phoenix.
Impressive, even for her.

"I can try," Rowan offered as he got to his feet. Tacet would be okay for now. He wasn't in pain anymore -- Rowan knew what he was doing. He was about to approach when the girl's clawed hands ripped open her mother's throat.
"No," Rowan breathed as he ran forward. He needed to reach Cadence before she bled out. She didn't have much time.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Jaai quickly sidesteped as Rowan lunged for Cadence. She scowled, wanting to restrain Rowan, but holding herself back. He had to heal her, she told herself.

Silas fell to his knees, more tears pricking at his eyes. Why were so many people dying? He couldn't loose anymore people, please. He begged all that was holy to keep Cadence alive. He wiped the tears from his cheeks, remembering Rowan's kind words and holding them close to his heart.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me