☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Cilan nodded slowly. The pup's death had taught him something about Mallory. She didn't cry in the face of death. Instead, she stayed strong for her pack. "It's hard, isn't it?" he said. "But you're a good Alpha, Mal."
He wished he could help, but he was a phoenix, not a werewolf. If only there was something he could do.

Cadence wasn't going to smack the smile off Jaai's face right now. She was keeping a tight rein on her temper, with her husband dying and in pain on the ground. Showing any kind of emotion would open the floodgates for more.
"As long as Gwen can somewhat recognize her father." Cadence said. "And he should only be unmelted once the sun rises."
"Please," Tacet whimpered from the floor.
Cadence had to hold herself back from killing him, too.

Rowan simply stood there, holding the boy. If the murderer threw another projectile, Silas wouldn't get hurt since Rowan was protecting him. Even if anything happened, Rowan would be sure to immediately heal the poor child. He could feel the distress flowing from Silas like a cold tide -- bad emotions felt like cold water to Rowan. And cold water was the natural crippling weakness of their kind.
"No matter what, you are important to us," he murmured. "Please don't think otherwise."
He wanted to calm the boy, but he refused to force his healing ability again. Rowan was too scared he would kill Silas and possibly Casedy too. He felt terrible for being so powerful as a healer -- it wasn't right.

"Guinevere!" Cadence shouted in a fury. Jaai had stumbled back. Cadence lunged forward to position herself between her daughter and the ice-wielder, shielding Jaai from further attack with a wall of telekinesis.
"Stand down, daughter. Don't make me have to use force."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Mal nodded. 'It is. Keeping calm when your entire pack is in danger.' She said, smiling slighty. She nodded quietly at his compliment. 'I hope I am, but thanks.' Normally she would break down when someone close to her died. But she was stronger than that.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Silas sighed, relaxing.
"Thank you. You're really awesome, you know?" He looked at Rowan embarrassedly, biting his lip and glancing away. A heat spead across his cheeks. He was appreciated? By Rowan? How did Rowan know he was important, though? His face fell, and he sighed.
"We should go back?" He offered quickly, hoping Rowan wouldn't notice his shifting attitude.

Jaai glanced up in shock, confused.
"You don't need to help- ugh- me," she huffed. Didn't this woman hate her?
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Cilan really did respect Mallory's inner strength. And most people wouldn't find it attractive for somebody to shoot them in the head, but Cilan wasn't 'most people'. His admiration for her grew since she did that without hesitation.
"What is it like, leading the pack?" he asked.

Rowan also looked away, because he had to wipe away the tears gathering in his eyes. Did this mean... did this mean that maybe he was a good person?
But then again... Silas didn't know what Rowan had done. And what he had just been trying to do.
"Thank you," he said, nearly in a whisper. "I think going back would be for the best."
He gently let go of the boy, and decided Casedy might need some healing. "Here you go," he murmured as he softly touched the girl's arm. "Please do come inside too. It isn't safe here."
He turned to Silas' general direction and reached for the boy's wrist, so Rowan knew where his friend was in the dark. He had terrible night vision, being an Adamson and all. They were firmly rooted in the fire element, which also embodied warmth and light. This cold darkness was not what Rowan was suited for.
Although he did know one way to make a light. And he was certainly not doing that.
He ended up missing Silas' wrist and grabbing onto his hand instead. In silence, Rowan started to walk towards the lights of the mansion. He could feel strong emotions coming from that direction, but he didn't want to rush Silas. He had to stay calm right now. Ever since he killed the soldier on the hill, Rowan felt like something was trapped inside him, waiting to get out. After disintegrating that tree in a rage, he felt it even more intensely. Rowan didn't know what it was. Maybe his healing ability was getting more powerful as he killed, as wrong and twisted as that sounded.
It would stir every time he used his healing power. Whatever it was.
Here was the problem -- Rowan used his power every time he made contact with someone.
He had to ask Tacet how to control this.

"Enough!" Cadence snapped impatiently at Jaai before turning to glare at her daughter. She wasn't fond of the ice girl at all. In fact, she still wanted to slap the teenager. But that didn't mean she would let Jaai die, at her own daughter's hands especially. Cadence couldn't believe this attitude.
"Is this how you treat a guest?" Cadence demanded, taking a step towards Gwen. "If you have a problem, resolve it with me. You are being ridiculously impolite!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Mal nodded. 'Many sacrafices. You need to know how to lead even during a complete disaster.' She paused. Being calm was not something she was good at. Despite what everyone thought. She spoke once more. 'It isn't so stressful, once you get the hang of it.'
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Silas sighed softly as they walked inside, worry on his mind. He wondered if Rowan actually care about him. He gulped, panicked images filling his mind.
Then Rowan grabbed his hand, and Silas melted. Safety was in his grasp, finally. He walked along, joyful once more. A smile spread across his lips, and he couldn't restrain it.

Jaai flinched back, irritated with the woman's loud attitude. She acted as though she was so great and the biggest and bossiest, ugh, Jaai hated her. She stood, gripping her wound. Where had Rowan gone? And the small white haired kid that was on the sofa had disappeared as well. Jaai snorted.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Tacet

Looking over at my mother, I aim a slash at her chest. "I'll just kill them..." I think, death was the answer to everything. I then use my other hand to aim a stab at Jaai once again this time aiming for her heart going for the kill. It becomes apparent that I am no longer myself. I let the voices wash over me, "You will all die... you must all die..." I say in a voice that is much deeper than my usual light tone. Confirming further that I am no longer in control. A low growl rumbles in my chest.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

I dart up a tree to get a better view of the action, "That girl can fight, she'll take people down." I think to myself continuing to watch, "She looks young, if they try to kill her, I'll save her and take her away."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:12 pm

The girl aimed once more at Jaai, but she slipped away.
"Hell no, girlfriend. Hey, missus Tenuto? Please subdue her, or I will." Jaai groaned under her breath. If she had her axe, the offending girl would be split in half.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Erin witnesses the crazy girl go completely mad with no change in expression. He runs forwards, charging her. He lowers his shoulder, planting it right in Gwen's side, knocking her away from those she tried assaulting."Sorry for barging in on this." He says to them,"Watching is no fun."
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Cadence's anger flared as her own daughter slashed her across the chest. What a lowly and uncouth move. "I taught you better than that. Fight properly or I will disown you as my daughter," she threatened. Blood was pouring down the front of her shirt, but it only made her angrier because she was seeing more red. She was so angry she didn't even notice any of the boys. Not Rowan, not Silas, not Erin. She could only see a haze of red, with her daughter in the center.
Her telekinesis was weakening, thanks to expending it during the battle. She would have to fight this with her bare hands. "You leave me no choice," she told Guinevere before aiming a sharp jab at her neck. Cadence would never kill her own daughter (or even disown her... that was an empty threat). She just needed to subdue the girl.

Cilan listened with wide-eyed interest, like a student receiving a seminar on his favorite subject. Ever since they met as children, he had always been curious about her. Something about her wild spirit just made him feel alive to be around her.
"I wish I could help, really. But I'm a phoenix and not a werewolf," he admitted. "Is there anything I can do?"

As soon as Rowan entered the mansion, he dropped Silas' hand because all hell had broken loose here. Tacet was on the ground barely conscious. Guinevere was confronting Cadence, who stood in front of Jaai. Both the defenders were wounded. "Please stop this," Rowan called out to them. He knelt beside Tacet, letting his warmth flow into the dying man to calm him. He kept his eyes on the fighting women though.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me