The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:58 pm

( Alright. )

Shadow smiled in delight once they were here. Walking up to the front door, he knocked on it. He did wonder how big these dogs. Especially since they had large and a small breed in them. If they were the same size as a husky, they could easily knock Shadow over.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- (Chewie and Chika)- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. He shook out his long black hair, and watched the door open. A woman had answered the door, but he knew there was a man too. “We’re here about the husky, and the Shiba husky.”

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Shadow nodded as he agreed with Noro. " Yep. Can we meet them? " He asked, wanting to see the dogs already. I
That way maybe he could take one home as he thought about it more. Oh, he could barely hold his excitement right now.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:28 pm

Noro is getting both, but since they’re going to have pups maybe Shadow could take one of those? He needs to talk to his landlord first]

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- (Chewie and Chika)- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. He shook out his long black hair, and the woman ushered them inside. They were led to a room off the living room. There was a door of wood, with mesh, kind of like a room for a computer or scrapbooking. The dogs were both in there. The purebred male husky was sleeping, but the Shiba mix was watching.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 pm

( Sure. )

Shadow followed after as his cloak slightly swayed. He took notice of the dogs but noticed the husky sleeping. However, there was the other dog awake so Shadow got to at least interact with one of them. Kneeling, he held out his hand to allow the dog to sniff it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:49 pm

[XD]

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. He shook out his long black hair, and the woman shut the door behind them. He looked at the wood-and-mesh door. He then shook his head, and watched the female sniff the human’s hand.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Shadow smiled before he attempted to pet the female with his other hand. " Your such a cute dog. " He said. He glanced over at the husky before having his full attention on the female.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:47 pm

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. He shook out his long black hair, as the woman said “Their names are Chewie and Chika.” He smiled a bit at that. Meanwhile, Chika tried to lick Shadow, and Chewie finally woke up.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Shadow nodded before chuckling softly as Chika tried to lick him. Because of this, he fell onto his back which allowed Chika to lick his visor if she wanted to. He wasn't even sure if the other dog Chewie would also try to lick his helmet. If he did then the human would be surrounded by two loveable dogs.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male smiled as he watched the human. Chewie wandered over to sniff Shadow, and Chika licked him. Chewie licked her, then began to sniff Shadow.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me