➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTI

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:30 am

𝔸𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕜𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕
i'd set the world on fire just to walk through the ashes
female ⥈ twenty-one ⥈ homo ⥈ loner ⥈ draconic ⥈ mood; intrigued ⥈ location; zestos forest ⥈ tags; alura
Aksana smirked gleefully as the stranger turned to glare daggers at her. The bird, to her dismay, did not fly away, instead seemed to be soothed by the stranger's melodic humming. As Aksana stood there, waiting to be acknowledged properly, she found a foreign sense of calm sweeping over her. The strange feeling stopped rather abruptly as the stranger stood, turned to her and spoke. Aksana tilted her head, mentally noting two things about this stranger - one, that she most likely has abilities if the strange fleeting calm was any indicator, and two, that she is eyeing Aksana with a healthy amount of suspicion. At her 'dressed to kill comment, Aksana gave a light chuckle. She likely has no idea how right she is. Stepping forward, Aksana extended a hand in greeting to the stranger, smirk widening. "That's the point, dear." Aksana purred, feeling the familiar warm feeling of her silver tongue ability at work. After all, she didn't want to scare away this stranger quite yet, this was certainly the most interesting thing to happen to Aksana since she arrived in Zestos. "Name's Aksana, and who might you be?"

ᴄᴏʀᴅᴇʟɪᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ignorance truly is bliss
female ⇿ twenty ⇿ bi ⇿ seer ⇿ draconic ⇿ mood; stressed ⇿ location; zestos bakery ⇿ tags; evanora, rune
Cordelia slipped quietly through the streets of Zestos, worrying her bottom lip with her teeth. Her head had been hurting all day, reaching a fever pitch a half an hour ago, when she had run out of her shop in the middle of a reading, profusely apologizing to her dumbfounded client, because she couldn't think past the awful ache in her head. Cordelia had been wandering through town ever since, hoping that some fresh air would soothe her headache. It had helped a little bit, but not enough. Heaving a sigh, Cordelia resolved to get some food, forcefully slamming her mind shut to all of the new possible futures that flooded in. Her headache, predictably, returned with renewed vigor, and Cordelia groaned softly, stumbling slightly into the nearest shop. The scent of baked goods hit Cordelia as she surveyed the shop silently, gaze resting on the room's two other occupants. The baker was behind the counter, talking with a customer. Cordelia backpedaled slightly, not wanting to intrude, deciding to wait until she gets acknowledged to say anything.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:45 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

K I E R A N | tags;; pez, theo | location;; zestos forest
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|x animalistic x|x loner x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

kieran raised his eyebrows, holding theo's stare like it was a competition that he refused to lose in. the tension in this room was nearly unbearable to the ice-cold man, as he glanced between the two but for the most part kept his eyes on the stranger. if anything, he wanted to get out of there more than ever now. it wasn't truly fight or flight instincts, but he will fight if he has to escape for whatever reason. he wouldn't just wholeheartedly trust that this guy wasn't out for his blood, even if he was apparently 'friends' with pez. truth is, he didn't really understand why he was like this - it just made more things difficult for everyone, didn't it? well, kieran didn't think that. all he did was feel and react to those feelings. and he was stressed. it was obvious that theo had been talking to pez even though his stare was on kieran, but he decided to just answer for him instead. "yes." he replied. "until the weather clears up. then i'll no longer be a bother." he finished, cocking his head to the side and smiling sweetly, although it was obvious from his tone that the intention of it was not sweet.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    R U N E | tags;; evanora, cordelia | location;; zestos bakery
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|x draconic x|x healer app. of kauto x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

rune stopped immediately when the baker seemed to want him to stay. he tilted his head and smiled. "if it's not problem, i guess i can stay a while." he murmured, stepping back towards the counter before continuing, a little more enthusiastically. "oh-- i'd love it if you showed me some baking." he quickly stopped himself from being too excited. he was going to wait for her response when an uneasy air filled the room so suddenly. it was the perks of his abilities, sadly, that a sensation so strong was impossible to push away. he instinctly turned towards where he assumed it was coming from, and sure enough, there was a customer there, looking rather uncomfortable. he frowned deeply at the feeling that resonated from cordelia, the healer inside him wanting to help. "what's wrong?" he simply asked, taking a slow step towards her as he did so.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Info wrote:
    Occupation;Library owner
    Gender;Male
    Age;21
    Sexuality;Bi
    S/O; None
    Feeling;Angry
    Location;Home
    Currently;protecting
    Tags;‌Ciarán,Judgement
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Cɪᴛʀᴜs ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
❛❛There are many things worth living for, a few things worth dying for, and nothing worth killing for.❜❜

Citrus shook his head "No one wants to look stupid after assuming they were in the right but were so painfully in the wrong" He hissed, looking at Ciarán after he had shown the girl the picture, he once again shook his head. "That was my door! Someone could easily come in and now hurt me and my friend because of your stupid and rash choice. You want to be a right fighter? Figure out how to make a right call before you think about getting aggressive." He scolded, shaking his head before he ran his fingers though his hair. At this point, he didn't want to deal with this, not with the weather acting as nasty as it was. Then again, how old was this girl? What if she got- No! It wasn't his job to save everyone who comes along because they can't recognize when a blizzard is on its way to hit. He was having a personal dilemma when he looked over to Ciarán. "Citrus..is my name by the way..sorry for never telling you, can you.. please do something with her?"

Info wrote:
    Occupation;Candy Shop owner
    Gender;Male
    Age;20
    Sexuality;Pan
    S/O; None
    Feeling;Huffy
    Location;Candy shop
    Currently; Pouting
    Tags;Kieran,Theo
𝑃𝑒𝑧 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡
❛❛Please don't Bite...❜❜

Pez really wasn't down with all of the hostility. Theo making constant jabs at kieran for apparently not being a friendly person, or friendly enough of a person. He shook his head and let out a huff. Now he was going to get all huffy! He was going to be in here with these two for at least the night and he would have to deal with them going at eachothers throats like this? Of course he wasn't going to kick either out, or really call them out on it unless he had to but he surely was going to pout until they stopped putting on this 'alpha male' act that quite frankly didn't impress or make pez happy at all. He looked at theo, who wasn't being any better than Kieran. "Theo you know I have a hard time making friends.. you of all people I would expect to actually be..yknow- happy I'm talking to new people. He isn't living here permanently, like he said. He already wants to leave but he cant because just like you the cold messes with him! You know I wouldn't be able to deal with the kind of knowledge that I let him go out there when I know he could very well get hurt and maybe that time there wont be anyone else around to help. I-I hid him from citrus yeah but you also know how Citrus feels about loners. Let alone one of them around me. I'm just trying to keep him safe until this all blows over.. He doesn't have to stay after that but I'm also not going to tell him he has to leave...Unless he like- tries to kill me or something in my sleep I dunno." He shrugged, only to cross his arms.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:14 pm

Aster Lunarium "Draco"
Informant I Draconic I Male I Bi I 21 I Kauto border I Feeling: Relaxed I Tags: Open

Aster remained where he was for some time. It was rare for him to get a moment to himself. Between running his spy network and maintaining his presence in town he was always busy. And by maintaining his presence he means keeping in touch with his neighbors, helping his elderly neighbor with her garden, checking in to make sure the local herbalist wasn't overworking himself, talking to shop owners when he visited etc. So for now, leaning against a tree and reading a book in beautiful weather was a nice change of pace.

Alura Vanderee
Beastmaster I Animalistic I Female I Hetero I 22 I Zestos Forest I Feeling: Wary I Tags: Aksana

Alura raised an eyebrow. "Dear? The last person who called me that got a broken nose for their trouble." Smirking slightly she shook Aksana's hand firmly. "I'm guessing you're not from around here. Either that or you're returning from an extended trip away. I know most of the people who come into this forest these days." She explained curiously. Alura felt oddly compelled to answer Aksana's original question. She vaguely wondered if it was an ability but when she tried to think about that too hard the thought seemed to disappear like smoke.
"I'm Alura by the way." Alura felt a shift in the wind as she answered and shivered slightly. The trails around her also took on a new color. Concern and restlessness she interpreted. Alura looked up at the sky and narrowed her eyes. "There's a storm coming. Big one too. We should probably get back to town." Alura noticed the colors growing more vibrant as the emotions of the creatures grew stronger. "Scratch that, it's coming in soon. We might not make it to town."
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dermot [3] theodore [6] ciarán [6]

Postby guar » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:35 pm

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx
🗲
xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇩‌🇪‌🇷‌🇲‌🇴‌🇹‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
────────────────────────────────────────────
[ courier ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; bellatrix ]

────────────────────────────────────────────

Dermot's expression immediately lit up when Bellatrix agreed to spending more time with him, despite the fact that it was she who technically made the offer in the first place by asking him what to do for fun. He had the nagging fear that he misunderstood her inquires as an invitation but at least she wasn't opposed to him tagging along with her to do whatever it was that she fancied. "The woods sound goods to me!" He hummed, some soft laughter once again pushing past his lips mainly at his own joke which was admittedly pretty terrible, tacking an 's' onto the end of 'good' just to make it rhyme with 'woods' really wasn't his best joke he's ever made but hey, he was an easily amused guy so it was enough to warrant a chuckle as far as he was concerned. Her comment on his laughter did prompt a brief pause of hesitation, primarily out of confusion more than anything else, really. "You don't know if you should...trust my laughter?" Maybe Dermot heard her wrong? That made more sense, right? "I like to think I'm a pretty trustable -- trustworthy? -- guy, Miss Bellatrix!" The Quinn reassured, a wide grin on his face once more and, yet again, he let out another soft laugh. "I'm just a pretty happy guy, is all," Dermot explained, making a brief gesture with his hands, "I kinda gotta be if I want to stay in the air!" Gaze shifting from the woman and up to the sky, he hummed thoughtfully and tilted his head, "The weather looks like it'll turn any minute, though..." A hint of disappointment in his voice was immediately and recklessly shoved aside by his eagerness to spend time with people, "I guess we have to be quick to get to where we want to go, then!"

heehoo

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx

xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇴‌🇩‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ blacksmith ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; pez, kieran ]

It wasn't hard to get on Theodore's nerves, it was easier to do that than it was to befriend him or to really get any kind of positive response from the soaked Quinn but man, everything about Kieran was pushing just the right buttons to quickly get Theo frustrated with him. He wouldn't act on that frustration, though. Not while Pez was here. Instead he returned a forced smile before focusing on the owner of the candy shop they were all holed up in while the weather just worsened. Speaking of which, his gaze flicked to the window with a concerned frown. Good think he agreed to stay with Pez...he wasn't sure if he would have safely managed to get back to his own home even if he tried. Listening to Pez's reasoning, Theo's shoulders sagged slightly, his frown softening as he looked over the Forest. He didn't trust Kieran, not at all, though Theo barely trusted anybody so that really wasn't much of a surprise, now was it? But still, if Pez was still willing to vouch for the loner then there wasn't much Theo could say to argue against it or to change his mind. "Okay, okay!" He raised his hands as if to admit defeat then dropped them by his sides shortly after, "You don't...need to explain why you're keeping him around. He hasn't hurt you or anything so..." His blue-eyed gaze flicked onto Kieran once more, "he's not that bad." Theo paused, narrowing his eyes, "Yet." He wasn't going to let Kieran off so easy, loners had a reputation for a reason so Theo felt his caution was justified, not to mention just how easy Pez seemed to be manipulated and hurt. "He'd have to be an idiot to try and kill you in your own house while there's other people here." Theo turned his attention back onto Pez, "So I don't think we need to worry about murder. If you just stay with me tonight, it should be fine. Unless you think Kieran needs to be supervised during the night, because then I'm fine handling that."

heehoo

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx

xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇨‌🇮‌🇦‌🇷‌🇦‌́🇳‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
[ loner ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; citrus, judgement ]

Ciarán grimaced at the sight of tears in the random girl's eyes when she realised just how wrong she was for breaking down the door, though he really wasn't in a position to judge anybody for their behaviour, he had just been abusing his ability to get out of trouble which amde it incredibly easy for him to dodge the anger from Citrus. Generally disinterested in the girl when she turned to run - it wasn't his problem that she made a mistake - his attention shifted back onto Citrus when he was spoken to. Oh right. He was this guy's friend now without knowing anything about him other than the layout of his kitchen. He managed to mask his annoyance when he was asked to 'do something' with the girl; why the hell was she his problem all of a sudden? It was Citrus who now had a broken door to worry about! Even with his initial distaste of the request, he sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets, tossing his head from side to side slowly, "Yeah, yeah, fine, I'll go check on her or whatever. But if she tries blowing me up, I'm putting the blame on you, Citrus." The loner grumbled, glancing outside from the doorframe before pursuing the girl. "Hey!" Ciarán called out, "Wait up!" He continued. Yeah, he could have probably covered more ground by shifting but at the same time the woods appeared to be too densely packed for him to manage that one, so instead he focused on just catching up with her.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:06 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

K I E R A N | tags;; pez, theo | location;; zestos forest
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|x animalistic x|x loner x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

kieran didn't notice how pez was feeling or reacting to the whole ordeal of both theo and him at each other's throats basically, and he didn't really care at this moment. if the stranger made any move that seemed threatening, or said one thing that went just a little too far, kieran thought he'd might snap. pez did have a play in how he behaved though, he briefly noticed. he held himself back more -- let pez do most of the talking. if it was just him and theo, he would've said a lot more, a lot that was insulting and provoking, some that would make things much worse. it probably wouldn't of ended well, to be fair. kieran was still nearly bursting at the seams, though. like when theo mentioned being something of a guard to keep an eye on kieran. "i don't think that's necessary. i don't need to be watched, let alone by you." he spat out. "and he is fine whether you are here or not." he stepped closer to pez as he spoke, like he was claiming and protecting territory.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:49 pm

𝐸𝓋𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒶 𝒯𝓎𝓇𝓊𝓈

Female // 21 // Other
Baker // Bisexual
Zestos Bakery
Tags; Rune, Cordelia

Evanora grinned as Rune accepted her offer to stay, nodding enthusiastically. “Yeah, it totally isn’t a problem!” She was about to invite him back into the kitchen, when another person entered the bakery. She didn’t look to good, and she had practically stumbled into the bakery. A look of confusion and concern crossed Evanora’s face and she stepped out from behind the counter, pushing open the small swinging barrier that blocked the counter area from the rest of the shop, letting it shut behind her with a bit too much force. She took several steps towards the lady, hesitating a moment and standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. “Um, can I help you?” Mentally, Evanora cursed at herself, realizing that that had come out a bit too rude. Oh well, wasn’t like she could fix it after she had already said it. Her tail twitched, and Evanora quickly drummed her fingers on her leg. She hoped this girl wasn’t on the verge of dying or anything, if only that it would be incredibly awful to have someone die in her bakery. Not to mention the trauma of watching someone die in front of her. Evanora shook her head quickly, realizing she was jumping to worst case scenario. “Sorry. What I meant was, do you need some help?”

N̸̜̏é̶̲i̶͎͒l̸̨͒ ̶̳͝C̴̱̓a̶̮͝r̵̳͘t̷̺͛s̶̹̔ơ̶̤n̶͎͝

Male // 22 // Draconic
Thief // Bisexual
Kyro
Tags; Ouros

Neil frowned, partly at how Ouros thought he was legitimately interested in him, and partly at how he was beginning to put the vials away. That wouldn’t do, not at all. “Oh yes, a change of heart. You’ve really shown me that medicine can be quite fascinating.” Neil nodded, speaking completely out of his ass. Hopefully, it was good enough to fool the healer apprentice into thinking he actually cared. He continued on with his meaningless chatter, waiting until Ouros was facing away from him. “Mm, yes, I don’t understand that either. Why shouldn’t people be grateful towards you? You are healing them after all, and that should be worth something.” Neil continued talking, and when Ouros was not looking, Neil’s hand quickly darted out, firmly grabbing whatever vial happened to be left on the table. With his usual speed, Neil pulled the vial too him, slipping it into his pocket. He hoped his natural stealth hadn’t failed him here, and the healer apprentice wouldn’t notice. He didn’t seem that smart, really, to begin with, so hopefully he wouldn’t notice a vial missing. “But yes, I’m sure it’s very unsatisfying to deal with patients who are so unhappy with you.” Neil finished what he was saying, waiting to see if Ouros was going to call him out, or even notice.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Judgement Valentine||Female||Loner||19||Zestos Forest||Tagged: Ciaran, Citrus
    Judgement heard one of the men telling her to stop, but she kept running, until she figured she'd put enough distance between her and the house. Not actually all that far, as it happened, but she wasn't really used to running away from things. Leaning up against a tree, she wiped the tears from her eyes, shivering slightly in the cold. "Guess I really blew it this time," she said to nobody in particular. She'd made plenty of mistakes before, but blowing up a house was a pretty big one. She'd have to go back and apologize. At some point. Later. Probably when they weren't home, stick a note under the... oh. Well, stick a note somewhere.

Beneath the layers of self-pity and guilt, something still didn't sit right with this whole situation. She'd been in plenty of arguments in her life, and that one back there didn't sound like an argument friends would have. She definitely wouldn't kick any of her friends out of her house. If she had friends. Or a house. No, there was something definitely fishy there.

She could worry about that later though. First she had to make things right, which meant making a new door. Standing back up, Judgement set about scraping a roughly door-shaped outline in the snow, getting it as close as she could remember to how the old door looked. Which wasn't all that close, unfortunately.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Stars wrote:
Bellatrix Evans
Female|19|Animalistic|Straight|Jeweler|Outside of Zestos Jewelry||Tags: Dermot

Bellatrix noticed Dermot’s face almost instantaneously cheered up at her response, and she also felt a bit embarrassed at that last remark. She wanted to explain she didn’t know whether to laugh with him or not. But if they wanted to go to the woods, it would be better to focus on doing that than explaining her previous words. It was a rather silly question anyways. “Alright, you’re definitely trustworthy. So you’ll be flying while I go on hooft, um, foot? Flight...is a bit difficult for some of us.” Bellatrix mildly laughed at her mispronunciation for a brief moment afterward, but her statement on flight was a bit serious. She knew about her limitations on flying and definitely didn’t want to misuse or “test” the ability. Although sticking together was obviously important. If he managed to get lost in this weather, his brothers could blame her for that. Then again, they might see it in reverse and blame him, not a comforting thought. And her sister, needless to say, would care about her supposed disappearance. Those thoughts about getting lost were only hypothetical though. Dermot was also the one who seemed completely fine doing this without a coat. This was getting to be a great source of amusement. But laughing about the coat would clearly give away its existence and her secret. Not her entire secret, though someone might investigate the coat’s sudden appearance. She mentally switched this frustrating thought with a curiosity of what her sister had actually written in the letter.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Info wrote:
    Occupation;Library owner
    Gender;Male
    Age;21
    Sexuality;Bi
    S/O; None
    Feeling;Angry
    Location;Home
    Currently;protecting
    Tags;‌Ciarán,Judgement
Cɪᴛʀᴜs ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
❛❛There are many things worth living for, a few things worth dying for, and nothing worth killing for.❜❜

Citrus watched Ciarán go after her, but he didnt let the other get very far because after he had noticed the severity of the snow that was starting to kick in, he had gone after him. "Ciarán!" He called. Once he caught up to the pirate he put a hand on his shoulder, looking at him. "Forget about it, shes gone. The snow is getting bad you should probably hold up in my house for the time being. Ill see if I cant do anything about the door." He said as he glanced back towards his cozy cabin It would be an easy fix really, considering his ability was somewhat linked with his brothers. He could make a door into pez's realm and just not make the door active. Which is exactly what he did once he got back, he had tossed some of the seeds in the spot where he front door once was and a new one grew in its place, latching into the door frame. Citrus opened it and smiled when it didn't open into pez realm. nice, at least he could fix small little things with his defect.

Info wrote:
    Occupation;Candy Shop owner
    Gender;Male
    Age;20
    Sexuality;Pan
    S/O; None
    Feeling;Huffy
    Location;Candy shop
    Currently; Pouting
    Tags;Kieran,Theo
𝑃𝑒𝑧 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡
❛❛Please don't Bite...❜❜

Pez let out a soft breath, looking over theo, not noticing Kieran moving closer to himself. "I don't want him leaving during the storm, he might get killed. I can just- easily stay awake in the living room theo." Although pez had quickly came to understood when it came to stuff like this, theo wasn't so keen on compromise a while ago. He did want to try and keep everyone happy though.. It was in his very nature to be a people pleaser yet he wasn't sure how to do so in this situation. Undoubtedly Kieran would feel like he was in a prison or something if he was being watched by two people to make sure he doesnt leave. But he also really..just didnt want kieran to leave and get hurt again. He pursed his lips. "Theo hes a guest..He hasn't done anything to harm my or anyone yet, I don't see the need to keep guard on him like that. "We can all just..do our thing yknow..?" He asked as he flashed a small grin at him, rubbing the back of his neck. "But- uh- I have some leftover food upstairs if youre hungry. You know that squash chicken noodle soup stuff I make? I have a whole bunch of it upstairs if youre hungry at all, you can make a bowl or two for yourself." Pez said as he smiled at Theo, then he moved to push himself onto his tiptoes and give the soaked man a peck on his cheek. "I can get you a blanket or something if it'll help at all." He offered, only to grin at him again.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me