➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby palmawesome » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:15 am

Leah Brown - Bonded: T'Challa - Tags: None - Location: Woods

Leah walked around in a clearing. There were two paths branching off of it, but even T'Challa who knows the right direction looked confused. " Which way bud," She said quietly. Leah Walked over to a tree and climbed. She heard a squeak and turned her head to see T'Challa in a pine tree next to her holding a squirrel in his mouth. " Good job bud," She said, still climbing. When she got to the top, she looked around. Leah could see the outskirts of the town from up here, as well as most of the forest. She Climbed down to a sturdier branch and sat down T'Challa jumped from his tree to her branch and lay down with the squirrel still in his mouth. " Give," She said, and he let go, the dead squirrel flopping on the branch. She grabbed out her dad's old cigarette lighter and a few little branches. Being careful she lit a little fire and cut up the squirrel.
After there was nothing left of the squirrel and both of the two were full, Leah Climbed to a higher branch sat down, looking at the meadow and the two pathways in front of her. " What way to go bud," She said, scratching T'Challa behind the ears.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:37 am

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair and Loki

Evie had been passed out for a few hours, finally getting some much needed sleep. It was next to impossible for her to get more than a few hours with how high strung she was. Plus, it was rare that her sleep wasn't plagued with nightmares. Thankfully, today was one of the days where she was able to sleep. One would think that with such a large creature as her companion, she might feel somewhat safer. Since the incident though, things had changed for Evie. Slowly, the girl stirred and began to stretch out her legs. Echo lifted her head off the ground and began to emit a deep, purring noise. Ah finally. You're awake. The lion stated and nudged Evelynne gently. Evie opened her good eye and shook her head. Oh hush. Came her blunt reply. Echo chirped and smacked Evie's face with her tail, a pretty typical gesture between the two. Evie let out a small squeak of surprise and sat up. "Alright, alright I'm up. Brat." She stated, playfully nudging the lion. Echo growled in response and headbutted her side. Despite being awake, Evie had no desire to move from Echo's side. The lion was like one massive heater. Of course, the thoughts of what they needed to do for the day flooded her head and Evie slowly stood up. The girl stretched out her arms and straightened out her hoodie which was now covered in white and black lion fur. "Have I told you that you shed an awful lot?" Evie commented, brushing off her clothes so that she wasn't one giant hairball. On the daily. Echo grumbled and eventually stood up.

Once her clothing was at least somewhat clean, Echo turned to look at their small home. It was a small cave that had been obscured by a few old trees. They had accidentally stumbled upon it while running away from a group of hunters. While it wasn't the most aesthetically pleasing home, it was functional and provided with a good hiding spot. It also managed to fit a massive lion with room to spare. That was a huge plus in Evie's book. Evelynn walked over to one of the corners where they had some of their food stashed and took out a few wrapped pieces of meat for herself. Echo typically hunted for herself and didn't touch the food that they saved for later. While Evelynn wasn't the biggest fan of meat, it was the only thing they could find that saved well and was filling. Once finished with her ration, Evie turned to Echo and let out a sigh. "Alright. We have a few things to do today. We have to go on a hunting trip, I'd like to refill our water supply, and if possible, find some other sources of protection other than a knife." she stated and walked closer to the lion. Echo nodded her head in response and lowered herself to the ground so that Evie could climb onto her back. Leaning forward, Evie scratched behind Echo's ear and listened to the loud purring noises that followed afterwards. Soon, the two set off into the forest, moving at a fairly brisk pace.

Several minutes passed when Echo's ears flicked up and she slowed to a careful walk. Do you hear that? Echo asked, slowing to a stop. Evie listened carefully but didn't hear anything immediatly. However, she eventually noticed the sound of something large moving through the brush. Echo stiffened but didn't make a noise. What is it? Evie asked. Echo remained quiet and began to quietly move in the direction of the noise. Suddenly, they saw a flash of white duck through the brush and into sight. Echo jumped away, wanting to keep some distance between them and whatever was moving. To both of their surprise, it was a lion. The lion appeared to be about a foot shorter than Echo. But still, large in size. Plus, it was white. Evie realized that it had to be bonded to someone. Sure enough, Evelynne noticed a rider on the lion's back. The pair was moving quickly towards them and Evie put her hand on her knife. Not that it would do much in this situation if the other bonded pair wasn't friendly. Evie would have to rely on Echo's strength in this situation. The two remained in plain sight, waiting to see how the other bonded pair reacted to their presence. Echo and Evelynn were right in their path after all.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:59 am

Leah Brown - Bonded: T’Challa - Tags: Evelyna and Echo

Leah woke up quickly. There was a noise coming from the bushes by some large rocks. Leah Climbed down the tree and slowly made her way over to the noise, T’Challa in the shadows. She moved closer and hid behind a bush. A large white lion was creeping up on a girl with another lion. She quickly climbed a nearby pine tree and looked at the girl closer. Her animal was Alarge, a black and white lion. ” Strange “ she whispered. T’challa later by her side as she stared down at the girl. “ Should we go say Hi?” She asked T’Challa. “I don’t know Leah. They could be hostile. ” he said looking at her. “ Well, Scaredy cat, I’m going To say hi. The lion looks strong, good protection from the hunters” she joked as she saw T’Challas face twist in jealousy. She went to go down the tree as a branch suddenly snapped. “ oh crap” she whispered.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:43 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo :.
Claire clung to the back of Loki's fur, dizzy from the fall and her leg not doing much better. She knew they needed to get somewhere safe but just found themselves walking through the forest. Loki kept asking if they should stop but of course Clarie wouldn't let him. Loki's concern grew as Clarie had fallen asleep. His thoughts trailed not really paying any mind to his surroundings so his usually quiet walking wasn't so quiet anymore. After a while of walking there was russeling in front of them. "Crap." as all Loki thought before shrugging attempting to wake Claire up. Before she did, the animal hiding behind the brushes came out to view. Loki was amazed that the lion in front of him was so big. Loki's head went up high as she shrugged Clarie off his back causing her to cry out. "Loki! Why would you do that!?" She yelled gripping her injuried leg.

Loki chuckled only slightly but his rigged form and his nape hairs standing up got Claire to follow his gaze. He was fixated on the blade the women carried. Clarie took a minute to gather herself before leaning against Loki and using him to help herself off the ground. She patted his shoulder and he sat down, though with his teeth bared. "Are you going to attack or just stand there. If I was in any contidtion to fight I know I wouldn't stand around. Which means you don't want to fight. Am I right?" Claire asked softly standing infront of Loki now but didn't move to far in case she lost her balance. She knew these were bonded, but she never seen anything lion bonded. This was interesting, hopefully she was nice because they would have a lot to talk about. But right now even if they felt safe they were no where near safe.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:57 am

Leah Brown - Bonded: T'Challa - Tags: Claire and Loki

Leah looked down to see behind the white lion was a girl, her leg twisted weirdly. She rolled her eyes " Amateurs." Leaping quickly off the tree and beside the girl, she took her hand and lifted her up. " Hello. You need to get somewhere besides here. It's not safe for a Bonded person to be wandering around after they broke there leg. You're a sitting duck out here on your own, even with that Lion." T'challa stood beside Leah and she continued to hold up the girl. " Who are you?" She said, her eyes locked on her.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Liam ⊛ city’s edge
Beauregard stopped in his tracks for a moment as the reached the edge of the forest. “Don’t be sorry- it’s not your fault,” He swallowed and met the boy’s eyes. “Y-you know, it might be a bit risky to let you loose right here. You might sneak back into the city. Maybe we should go a bit further in there first.”

The boy awkwardly shuffled his feet for a moment, hoping the bonded would agree, but not wanting to admit is own curiosity.
Last edited by dinolover519 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am

()kaleb demure
(18)()(bonded;acacia)(location; near the forest)(tagged; )

Kaleb headed into the forest, humming to herself as her hands gripped her bag straps tightly. Her shoulders ached from Acacia hanging from her all day, she let out a soft sigh. "C'mon we're going to take a small break okay?" she removed her bag placing it next to a tree. Unzipping her jacket carefully, she smiled at the sight of Acacia's legs and arms wrapping around her small frame tightly. 'I don't want to get off..' her companion muttered, snuggling tighter into her back. Kaleb rolled her eyes, prying his arms from her body. Lifting him off she chuckled "Too bad, c'mon head up the tree, we don't want anyone seeing you." she lifted her companion up, watching as he slowly shuffled up the tree. Once he was hidden from view Kaleb rolled her shoulders, plopping down onto the grass. Searching her bag for a water bottle, she took a swig.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:18 am

Evelynne - 21 years - Heterosexual - Companion: Echo (A peculiarly large lion)- Location: Forest - Tags: Clair and Loki

Echo and Evie watched the white lion move closer and both of them held their ground. Evie continued to have her hand rested on her blade just in case. She could feel Echo's muscles tense up as well. They were both ready. However, she noticed Echo's gaze move to something higher in the sky. What in the world is it now?! She asked and followed her companion's gaze up to a few trees close to them. Another scent. I didn't notice it before. It smells like another cat though. Came Echo's reply. Evie didn't like the sound of that. Now they had two strangers in front of them. Evie knew Echo could take them. She was skilled at protection and just plain massive in size. However, at what cost? There was no doubt that they would sustain several injuries. Echo took a few steps back so that she was farther from the pair up in the trees. That way, they couldn't jump down on them if they tried. Evelynne focused her attention on the two in front of them. She noticed that the girl fell off of the lion and her eyes widened. No doubt, she had been wounded at some point. Unless it was a trick to lure them in. However, the thought seemed unlikely. She simply didn't seem like the type to do that and Evie was typically good at judging people.

Echo noticed that the lion in front of them was stiff and eyeing Evie a little too closely for her liking. She lifted her lips up into a gentle snarl in order to set some boundaries. The sound was deep and relatively loud despite Echo holding herself back. Evie knew she was patient and never chose conflict if she could avoid it. However, she also knew how protective the lion could be. Take your hand off of your weapon. Echo finally stated and flicked and ear back to her. Not with these four nearby! She snarled back at her companion. Echo flicked her tail and let out another loud growl, this time directed towards Evie. I'll handle them if they try anything. You're just making the situation worse. Put your hand down. Echo growled again. Evie let out a quiet sigh and reluctantly let her hand fall down so that it rested on Echo's mane. Echo focused her attention back on the two in front of her, holding her ground. Finally, the girl spoke as the lion sat down. Echo allowed her face to relax but her eyes remained locked on the lion. Now it was Evie's turn to communicate. "Do I want to fight? Not necessarily. But will I if needed? Absolutely." Echo emitted a small rumble, letting Evie know that she should try to be at least a bit nicer. "What happened to you? Were you being followed?" She asked and nodded her head at the girls leg. Her expression never changed as she spoke and her voice was rather cold. Of course, that didn't mean that she wanted to hurt anyone today.

Suddenly, the other bonded girl came down from the tree. She looked to be a bit younger than both of them. Maybe thirteen to fifteen? Her companion had remained up in a tree and Evie noticed that one of Echo's ears was locked onto the tree that she had come from. She was keeping an eye on both of the large cats. Evie was always amazed by how calmly Echo took these situations. Despite how threatened they might feel, she always remained gentle and patient. Evelynne focused her attention back onto the two girls. She suddenly felt kind of old. Both were several years younger than her. The one seemed to be trying to help the other. It didn't look like the two knew each other so why was she helping? Giving out help so freely could get you hurt or killed. Be careful, kid. she thought to herself and remained silent as they interacted. She couldn't tell if the newcomer was asking who she was or the other bonded girl and remained quiet for a few extra seconds before eventually speaking. "I'm Evelynne. This is Echo." Was her blunt reply. That was the only information they were getting from her for a little while. "Who are you both? I'm assuming you guys don't know each other." Eventually, a panther made its way down the tree and towards the group. Echo had her gaze locked on both of the large cats now, her stance never faltering.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:00 am

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo
Leah & T'Challa :.
Watching the girl's movements, not so much watching the Lion Loki had that pretty much covered. No she was focused on the girl beside the lion, the girl that could tell her lion to do something in a split moment. Though it seemed that she was fighting with her bonded for a moment. Interesting to be fighting in a time like this. Though Claire had no idea what was going on she had to assume because the girl took her hand off her blade. Letting out a small breath of relief, someone's there was smart not to let this get out of hand."Look I'm not looking for a fight I'm just passing through, honestly I could do much in a fight at the moment anywhere. Which leaves him just as vulnerable. I jumped out a window, the hunters found me I'm pretty sure we lost them."Claire huffed, not really wanting to tell her anything but at this moment she should just follow what the girl says. Loki looked up at the noise coming from the tree. Who is that, Claire. I don't like this. To many people in one spot. Much less bonded. We need to leave." Loki stood getting real antsy. Claire shook her head gently, Loki hush, it'll be okay. You can take them if they try anything. Claire wincing as she moved a little move away from Loki in case he had to attack she wouldn't be on him. When the girl jumped from the tree in front of her, she hissed as the unknown lady grabbed her hands.

Loki growled lowering himself waiting for the command of Claire, of if she tried anything he wouldn't wait for her."Don't worry about me, I didn't ask for help. I'm certainly fine." She pulled her hand from the girls grasp, wobbling and falling back into Loki who had moved for her to lean against him. Hearing the other girl, her name, Evelynne. It was a nice name. she assumed the lion was echo. Clearly the two people in front of her didn't know each other either. With a sigh she lifted herself to a standing position rather then leaning, only to gain a wince. "I'm Claire, and no I have no idea who this person is. The lion behind me is Loki." Claire's posture was relaxed, she accepted if this was the end and she had to fight. She didn't want to show that she was tense. This was a possibility, she knew of she was ready. Let's not tell them more them we need to Claire, you shouldn't be looking so carefree. You know if they all attack at once we both die. Loki let out a growl, he didn't trust any of them. He glared at them his stance unmoving from his crouched position beside Claire. Loki you are not to attack understand me. Even if this get to the point of a fight. You are not to move from this spot. Claire knew that was crazy to tell him that, but they didn't need anything more crazy right now. At least they have half the people's names now. But this new girl wasn't wrong, they couldn't be sitting out in the open like this. But for now there wasn't anything better.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:35 am

Leah Brown - T’Challa - Tags: Evelyn and Echo, Claire and Loki

Leah stepped back from the girl. She looked at the two. Both had lions, and one was older but probably didn’t know how to survive like she did. “ My names Leah. This is T’Challa. I’m guessing you two are bonded as well, unless those lions are stalking you, which I’m going to say no” she said sarcastically.
T’Challa sniffed at the large black and white lion with curiosity “ T’Challa, get back here.” She said quickly, placing a hand on the old machete she found a few years ago. The panther walked up to her and purred loudly. “ Don’t show aggression L, stay still,” Leah glared at him “ Fine God” she put her hand down and walked forward. How long have you guys been here?” She asked looking at the two other girls.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me