Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby doc . » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:41 pm

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━─────┐
xxxMARC-ANTHONY
xxx━━━━━━ Amserlen ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Groundskeeper - 30 yrs - tags: Deirdre
└──────━──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Marc-Anthony sat there with a smile as he lifted himself up from the spreads. They were all set out on the table and he was happy to have helped. He really did believe he could go through with this, his eyes watched her hopefully until she approached and reached out to him. It was then he knew something was off.
She reminded him that she could not leave, and he felt his heart sink. Of course, how could he have forgotten such important details? He sighed gently and lowered his head while nodding just a bit.
Now he felt bad he even asked to take her out on the town.
"I'm sorry.. I don't understand how... I could have forgotten that. Please forgive me."
He shook his head and looked up at her with a softly sad look, and he exhaled gently
"My memory is just not the same, then. Its not what it used to be."
The man sat there silently before offering a smile to her instead of a sullen look and tilted his head
"Then how about we have our date here? We can find a movie to watch.. whatever you would like to do."
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━────┐
xxxARC_ HEILBURG
xxx━━━━━━ Ludwig ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Human - 18 yrs - tags: Mary
└──────━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Arc sighed softly and listened to the boy as he too spoke about his father calling him different names. Which would make sense since it seemed they both had their own preferred names. But as he walked he noticed they were getting close to the market and he pulled his list out to see what they needed from the street full of shops and stores for everything imaginable.
Mary then asked about him and his dad and he nodded slightly, not realizing the mistake.
"Ja.. pretty much," the boy sighed and shrugged a little bit. "I mean I'm not .. how you say.. opposed.. to it. My fazzer is getting older und he's seen a lot in his time. He's not as young as he used to be."
He had to get batteries and a few other smaller groceries, so a simple grocers would be his best bet.
"A qvestion for you.. vaht do you need to get exactly? I just need to go in here real qvick.. I shouldn't be long. Vill you be joining me?" he asked while slowing his walk and gesturing to the grocers he stood outside of. If what the boy needed was in there, a perfect one stop shopping would be best. But he was always up to walking around with the boy, it was the best interaction he's had in weeks.
He wasn't allowed to talk with friends around his father. His social life was pretty personal around him.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:25 pm

||Larkin (Lark) Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Office | Tags: Facilier||

The wooden door opened and in came one of the butlers, Facilier. Larkin raised his eyebrows slightly as the vampire spoke about a man seeking shelter and that he was waiting in the interview room. "Did you take any precautions to make sure they aren't here to cause any mischief? At least any visible proof they aren't human, as you should know we do have a strict policy. The last thing Cresentwood needs is for it to be torched down in the middle of night to extinguish the 'filth' inside." He spoke, tilting his head slightly with a pretty serious face. Sure, he were pretty lenient about hiring but they did have to be careful about who they let inside. If they were a normal human, they would probably run out screaming and go tell the whole town what they saw. Hiring humans is usually a very complicated process and because of that, the number of humans in the manor is very low. "Also, please tell me you did not leave this stranger alone? You should know how some of the family reacts to that sort of thing, if you know what I mean." Lark asked, standing up out of his chair and ran his hand through his hair.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room, Hallway | Tags: Open||

Adelia wiped her forehead before taking a few steps back to admire her finished work. All the games had their pieces and stacked neatly onto of each other, with the biggest boxes on bottom that gets smaller as the stack goes up. The room had been vacuumed and dusted although admittedly, it was not her best job but she was kind of tired today. At least all the furniture and whatnot was straightened up and looked flawless. She made sure her duster was in her pocket before putting the small vacuum back into it's respectful closet place. After one last glance around, Adelia left the room and headed down the hallway to peak at what was for breakfast, as the wafting smell was making her stomach growl.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Kitchen/Dining Room | Tags: Marc||

Deirdre's blue eyes watched Marc changed from happy and sad, which broke her heart. "Of course I forgive you! It can be so easy to forget since it's not one of those things that is talked about." She said, trying to reassure him. She smiled back when he offered to do something else like watch a movie and she nodded. "Whatever you'd like to do, my love. As long as I am with you, I will be happy." Deirdre replied and smiled brightly.

||Nimbus (Nim) | 3 | Cat | Manor Animal | Unknown | Location: Library, Guest Room | Tags: Open||

Nimbus vaguely noticed when the mad rambling had disappeared. He didn't fully realize this fact until he heard other sounds in the library, which sounded deafening in the silence. A soft hiss escaped from Nimbus as he left the safety of the couch to find a quieter place to relax and sleep. He padded out of the library and looked around, pondering here was a great place to hide and curl up. The empty guest rooms seemed like a good place to take a nap and just relax. Guaranteed to be comfortable and the empty ones would be obviously quiet so it was the best idea. He trotted down the hallway and to the stairs as the guest rooms where upstairs by the family rooms.

||Katheryne (Katie) Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Leck's Forest | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne nodded at the stranger's response as it was what she had figured, but it honestly wasn't that hard to guess by this time. She gently shrugged before replying to the man "Well, I think I've heard somewhere that spirit was the nicer and more preferred name." She also knew it was disrespectful and upsetting if she were to question how they passed. She was also curious about what unfinished business he might have but she knew that was too personal for him to share with a stranger. "So..." She trailed off, trying to think of a decent thing thing to ask instead of some awkward icebreaker. "What's your name?" Katie asked curiously, as it would be nice to refer to him with a name instead of just a guy. Her golden eyes watched him as she awaited for his answer, uncertain if he would be okay with the question.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:24 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Faciler looked over towards the side, knowing that he didn't take the precautions that were necessary to see if the person was human or not. But how could a creature of that height could possibly be human? Not to mention the bird that he had. He drew in a breath, but soon exhaled, knowing that there was no possible way to lie about this. "Well...No, I haven't really...thought about it- but...he seemed...friendly. If not, then apologetic for bothering the tranquillity of the manor...But he's tall enough to not be deemed as a human? Merely a possible giant." he bit his lip and glanced at Larkin. He wasn't used to this, no. Can't he just get fired? Nobody would miss him... But then there was Mary, what would he do if they left the manor?... He just couldn't go back... His thoughts wandered for a bit before snapping back to reality as Larkin mentioned the fact about leaving the stranger alone in the interview room. Faciler had to think about this for a bit as he was familiar with the family... but adding to the fact that he could only remember so little names at a time- like he-who-shall-remain-nameless. He thought for a bit before looking away, bringing a palm to his face, "Damn," he muttered to himself, pausing for a second before putting his arm down to his side. He looked at Lark, "I indeed left him alone- I wasn't really thinking about the others that much... I-I... I thought it would be a good idea at the time as I do not have another one of me to just tag team around the manor.". He stood there, trying to appear nonchalant. But how could he when he was trying not to lose his head and lose his job? Clearly, it was just a mistake as he didn't usually answer the door. Faciler turned his head and sighed deeply, This day is clearly the work of Satan....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
"Ooooh, I seeeeeeee. So you hewlp him out? That's nice of you." Mary said, dragging out the first sentence just to prove his understanding. He slouched a little and thought for a moment, "Dis is da only thing that I can help dad with...He doesn't want me to hewlp him clean because he's afraid that I might get hurt...Although I do want to help, I really do." He looked down at the sidewalk and hummed softly, a small nursey rhyme about a lamb. He looked back up at Arc when he asked him what he was supposed to get from the marketplace. Mary's mind went someplace else as he tried to remember what he needed from the top of his head, but with a small and frail mind, he couldn't remember to bring money along with him. "I had a list..." he muttered as he patted around his front pockets, soon to switch to his back pockets to find the folded paper that was carefully tucked into the left one. He pulled it out and unfolded it, revealing the fading ink. He could've sworn that the black and bolded lines of the drawings wasn't faded... He shook his head and then stared at the drawings, reading them out carefully, "Strawberries...Cherries...Applessss... and a flower.". Mary looked up at Arc and held out the list for the man to read.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
After she swallowed the chunk of meat, with chewing, of course, she turned her head over towards Valac, making a sound that could possibly identify as a snicker. "'The usual' is not a valid answer- but I'll let it pass...Maybe.". Everest looked down at her food and started to tear another small chunk off of the bone, chewing it slowly to savor it until a question popped up, this time about another manor. Cresentwood Manor...Interesting, I haven't really heard of such thing, she thought as she stared at the fallen angel, who looked away just as she looked at him. She swallowed the meat chunk before tilting her head a little, "What makes you assume that I know about this place? I have no clue about what the place is and I don't want to know. And whatever I have here is what I need so I am not seeking anything at the moment.". Okay, she could admit, but not to Val, that the last bit was a lie. Everest looked over towards the fire before going back to her meat.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:15 pm

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━─────┐
xxxMARC-ANTHONY
xxx━━━━━━ Amserlen ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Groundskeeper - 30 yrs - tags: Deirdre
└──────━──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Marc-Anthony sighed softly and was happy that she wasn't upset. Of course he wasn't expecting her to be upset with him since he knew she was a kinder soul. But then again he wasn't very happy with himself after messing up like that. But things happen and in order to make up for it he would do his best to pick out the best movie for them to watch.
"Very well.." he replied with a smile, knowing that this mistake would not be on his mind for long
"I then ask you.. miss Deirdre," he began while coming over and taking her by the hand, leaning in and kissing the top of her hand gently "if you would so kindly accompany me to my quarters this evening for a lovely bit of cuddling and a movie of your choice."
His eyes flickered up to hers and his eyebrows raised just a little bit.
"As long as you are by my side, I will be content for the rest of my days."
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━────┐
xxxARC_ HEILBURG
xxx━━━━━━ Ludwig ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Human - 18 yrs - tags: Mary
└──────━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Arc didn't like looking at it as 'helping him out' because he knew his father was capable of doing smaller tasks like making his own bed or doing the dishes. Those chores didn't require a whole lot of energy. But yet he found himself doing them anyways.
He sighed and listened to the kid talk and explain to him what he needed to get. He leaned in a little and read the list before nodding
"Right zhen.. zhis place vill be vhere ve shop." he deduced while leading the kid inside the simple grocery store. They had a simple amount of everything you needed, and right off the bat the boy found batteries.
"Vaht is on your list is mainly in ehe.. ze.. produzieren und blumen area."
He didn't exactly know the words for 'produce and floral' department and figured just showing the kid would be better anyways. He let the kid follow as he pointed out the strawberries, and the cherries since they were next to each other. The apples were at another stand nearby and there was a bucket full of flowers
"Vaht do you need a flower for?" he asked the kid, putting his hands on his hips and tilted his head at the boy as they shopped a little more. He still needed to get a few things from the isles up near the register, but he had time to help the kid out.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Ariane

The half demon grits his teeth, already feeling hellfire start to stir in his veins as he listens to every word the young miss speaks. This was not the time or place to spontaneously combust, and with his current irritation it was a true risk. With some quite impressive self control, he eases his foot off the gas and lets the car slow. "I do not think you understand how self-destruction is conducted." He says in a surprisingly even tone. "Yes, child, you are allowed to hurt yourself and test your own mortality as you please. Your life is, and always will be, ultimately in your own hands. However, this does not, under any circumstances, mean your actions do not have consequences. Just because you can hurt yourself does not mean you only hurt yourself." He keeps his eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and body focused on leveling his breathing. Best not to get too angry, especially when his emotions were so closely tied to his demonic tendencies. He likes this car.

"I am not your guardian. I do not want to be, and would consider such a chore to be beneath me. I am effected by your stupidity, though. I had to take time out of my extremely busy schedule to venture out into a town I despise just because you decided to test your own body and failed. Had you not called your uncle and asked for assistance, had you dealt with the problem yourself, or even not made the issue in the first place I would have no reason possibly care about your little dalliance into town. But," He slows the car to a stop at the side of the road, "If you are so sure in your maturity, in your 'ability to take care of yourself', by all means get out of the car and walk yourself back." The door facing the woods springs open on its own, a rare show of LeMarc's supposedly weak, and limited telekinesis. "We are still a good while away from the manor. I am sure an hour of walking will not do you too much harm, child." He adds finally, sardonic and rich in malice.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Arthritis

"Not answering my inquiries tells more than you believe." Franz murmurs. "You're not willing to open up to me. I understand; trust must be earned. I implore you to trust me quicker, though. It is imperative that this examination create a basis for your state. Else I cannot tell if it truly worked." In a moment of lucidity, the doctor looks up suddenly, like a startled dog, and stares into Artaxerxes' eyes. There's a clear understanding that holds there in a piercing gaze that seeks to strip down the man's defenses and leave his thoughts and emotions bare to the world, to be dissected and examined. It's almost like the old vampire had been replaced with something clear and confident. Something ancient and explainable.

"I understand. We will move on for now. What is your greatest fear?" Words soft and even, Franz Joseph keeps his gaze on his test subject. There is no judgement, only this creature stands before, pale and crumbling to time, observing but not daring to interfere. His mind stands on a vast plateau, stark white and barren but for the dark, jagged lines that crack into the ground and split open the places where a connection should belong. Franz does not blink.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

"Hehe yes, I'm sure you should get going, dearie." Eadgyd continues with her manic smile. "I like you and your pup here. Very cute little things, you are. But you see, you're not subtle." Her head tips to the side in a decidedly inhuman manner. A gloved hand raises from under the folds of the woman's shawl, pressing over the hand Wendy has on Spike's leash. Pale fingers abruptly latch onto the human's hand, a vice-like grip that holds strong and steady. And then she pulls, tugging Wendy close to her so she can look right into her eyes.

Eadgyd's pupils are dilated, betraying her excitement with the situation, showing off far more of her irises. This close, the mossy things are deeper and darker, like tall, shadowy trees at the line of a vast forest. And endless stare that bores into Wendy's own eyes. "If you ever try to pull somethin' nasty, I'll curse you and yours for the rest of time, hm?" Her voice is almost just a hum. A whisper. Quiet and terribly sweet. Eadgyd smiles again. Wider, sharper, lips pulled up and back as she let's out another run of mad giggles, grip loosening from Wendy's hand.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Mikayla Carter|Female|21 years old|Stable hand||Shifter|Location: Horse stalls|tags:Charlie
"Ok Good luck" She said before turning and jogging towards the one of the stalls before opening it and quickly getting out of the way so that way Charlie could herd the horse into it.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 5] [wendy || 7] [stella || 4] [evan || 7]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:22 am

[harlie..jefferson]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [location ,, stables] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, mikayla]
      giving a nod to mikayla as she turned and started off toward the stables charlie turned his attention back onto the skittish equine. it seemed to be watching him as if it were ready to put up a fight. hopefully the creature wouldn't make things even more a pain in his behind than they were. starting off toward the horse his paws hit against the ground hard kicking up dirt and grass in his wake. his tongue flopped out of the side of his open mouth. immediately the horse started up once more ,, clearly startled by the dog running at it. the horse turned and started off further into the pasture but charlie forced himself to go faster. instead of chasing directly behind the horse charlie ran for its side. by intervening from the side he would be able to direct the horse to the stables. that or it would trample him without hesitation. as charlie got closer to the horse and the gap between them began to close the dog began to bark. by barking he caused fear in the horse and it swerved away from the noise. turning back toward the stables the horse made a b-line for them. part of charlie felt bad for terrifying the equine and that he should have found another way to get it to the stables ,, but another part of him felt that this was a quicker and easier solution to get it inside. the scared equine ran into the stables with charlie chasing from close behind. spotting the open stall the dog veered the horse off toward it ,, flashing past the other stable hands. steering the equine into the stall charlie got up on his hind legs and pulled the stable door close with his front paws. the horse nervously stamped around in its stall which looks to of been cleaned with fresh hay on the ground and food an water in the troughs. one of the other stable hands must of done that while him and mikayla were out wrangling the horse. much like before the current creature that charlie was began to change shape until a man stood in the dogs place. latching the gate shut charlie looked over to mikayla. thank you ,, miss -er mikayla.

[endy..fray]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [location ,, town] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, eadgyd]
      as edith mention their not so subtle ways wendy took a step back. she had screwed up. she had screwed up big time. the woman before her was something dark and dangerous and wendy felt like the small underclassman going up against the brute bully upperclassman. however as wendy tried to take a step back and had reached out from under the shawl and grabbed onto her own. the grip was impeccable and wendy strained her fingers under it to try and free her hand. to no avail however. at this gesture spike seemed to come out of his coma like state and began to lowly growl at edith. a voice in the back of the womans mind told her to grab the knife she kept hidden in the back of her belt loop but logic was telling her to not do anything to provoke the situation. the maniac smile told wendy that this woman could easy do something horrendous to the blonde and her dog. being tugged forward wendy almost stumbled but managed to keep her footing. unable to help it the blonde stared into the others green eyes which seemed to hold a world of their own. unknown. dark. mysterious. deadly to the common man. a place wendy didn't want to be. a mad creature stood before her now ,, not the sweet dog loving woman from before. as the grip loosened on her hand wendy pulled herself back. never before had she been so frightened by a person. no. this creature was no person. it was a monster in disguise. something not to be trifled with yet needed to be exterminated. taking in a breath wendy nodded. understood. is all she muttered as a reply. gripping the leash wendy pulled spike back somewhat forcefully. typically she would have a cocky comment or rebuttal. not now though. not with the creature before her. she didn't feel like dying today.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [location ,, wandering the halls] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, magus]
      making her way through the empty hallways the young hybrid found herself being ran into. stumbling back from the imposing force she reached out to grab a hold to keep herself on her feet. the best she could do was extend her claws and pierce them into the wall ,, leaving five new holes in them. hopefully nobody would realize what she had done. or find out that she was the culprit of this accidental vandalism. but that's not what stella cared for at the moment. the drink she had been holding was splattered against her sweater as well as the other person who had run into her. the thick and strange red liquid mixed with the red sweater so it wasn't noticeable at all. but the girl still found herself furious. not at her ruined clothing but at the man who had walked right into her. as raised to his feet he uttered out it's alright. as if she had given him an apology ,, which she was sure she hadn't. what was with people today? assuming her words. stella believed this incident to be his fault. after all in her eyes he was the one who walked right into her. shoudln't he be apologizing? the audacity of the some people. the furious glow in her eyes told the story. she wasn't sorry. straightening herself and tugging at her wet sweater stella locked eyes with the man who didn't seem to be much older than herself. though she knew that he could well be into his hundred or even thousands. a lot of the people at manor seemed to be ageless. excuse me? she grumbled however not as in i'm sorry for bumping into you but more to what did you just say? looking down at her now nearly empty bottle of red liquid stella continued on. it wasn't my fault. what are you saying 'it's alright' for? she knew full well why he spoke the words. he was expecting an apology. she won't give him one however.

[van..grace]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location ,, lecks forest]
      [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, katheryne]
      the conversation. it was the first of few that he has had in his afterlife and out of all of them this was probably the most awkward. continuously there were gaps happening as either him or her trailed off without a thing to say. the never ending solitude was starting to take a toll on his social skills ,, not that he had much social skills to begin with. plus over the passing years the skills have deteriorated along with his mentality. so he supposed everything abut him was taking a beating and may be contributing to the poor conversation. at last however a new question arose. she asked for his name. his name. for a moment the spirit said nothing. his eyes seemed to focus on nothing and grew mistier than they typically were. what was his name again? panic arose in him because he couldn't remember his own name. what was it? what had he been called all of his life? now he was the statue and not the girl. however a voice entered the back of his mind. a sweet and soft voice calling out a name. a distant memory that he couldn't grasp. evan. evan grace. he said at last ,, his eyes focusing once more as the mist cleared from them. the panic still gripped his stomach though. never before had he forgotten his own name. he felt as if he had to write it down somewhere as to not forget again. and you? who are you?
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:27 pm

r0adkill wrote:
╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephlim|Bi Male|Appears 20
Stablehand
Tags: Akta Wells

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
Xzavier hummed a tune as he lead the two horses out. He was glad that they were more well behaved than some of the others. He let them loose in the field and watched as they moseyed away to graze on the grass. The nephilim then repeated the process twice more before he began to work on cleaning the stalls. Once he had finished with the task he doubled checked to be sure that everything was done properly. He made sure that the stalls had fresh water and would be ready for their residents. "I'm done over here!" He called to Akta, turning towards her as he did so. "I'll start getting Mona ready," he continued, walking towards his horses stall. The horse snuffed tossed her head as her owner came over.

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
Valac

Fallen angel|Male|Appears 12
Townsfolk
Tags: Everest Lysadre

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
The boy grinned mischievously at Everest's words. "You should know that it's no use lying to me by now," He said, finishing off the roll of bread he had been munching on. "After all, I am the fallen angel of knowledge," He continued, giving the wolf a knowing smile.

Valac sighed a bit and ran his fingers through his curly, raven colored hair. "But if you really don't want to know, then I'll have to keep it to myself then," He said with a 'disappointed' hum. "This chance probably wont come along again," he warned. He had been feeling generous, but after all, knowledge was his form of income so maybe this would be for the best. While he rested his head against the chair, he let his eyes slipped closed and enjoyed the warmth of the fire.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Faciler looked over towards the side, knowing that he didn't take the precautions that were necessary to see if the person was human or not. But how could a creature of that height could possibly be human? Not to mention the bird that he had. He drew in a breath, but soon exhaled, knowing that there was no possible way to lie about this. "Well...No, I haven't really...thought about it- but...he seemed...friendly. If not, then apologetic for bothering the tranquillity of the manor...But he's tall enough to not be deemed as a human? Merely a possible giant." he bit his lip and glanced at Larkin. He wasn't used to this, no. Can't he just get fired? Nobody would miss him... But then there was Mary, what would he do if they left the manor?... He just couldn't go back... His thoughts wandered for a bit before snapping back to reality as Larkin mentioned the fact about leaving the stranger alone in the interview room. Faciler had to think about this for a bit as he was familiar with the family... but adding to the fact that he could only remember so little names at a time- like he-who-shall-remain-nameless. He thought for a bit before looking away, bringing a palm to his face, "Damn," he muttered to himself, pausing for a second before putting his arm down to his side. He looked at Lark, "I indeed left him alone- I wasn't really thinking about the others that much... I-I... I thought it would be a good idea at the time as I do not have another one of me to just tag team around the manor.". He stood there, trying to appear nonchalant. But how could he when he was trying not to lose his head and lose his job? Clearly, it was just a mistake as he didn't usually answer the door. Faciler turned his head and sighed deeply, This day is clearly the work of Satan....

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
xxxxxxxx
Mary followed after him, happy that he had some help. But his head turned up when Arc started to speak again, this time in a language that he didn't understand at all, but when the man had shown him where the fruits and flowers were, he understood and followed him over towards one of the stands. Mary went ahead and grabbed a small container of strawberries once Arc had pointed them out, soon to grab a bag of cherries, placing them on the container. It was starting to get a bit heavy, as he was still small and frail, only able to carry one thing at a time, but he didn't want to make it appear that way, so he pretended like he could handle it without any help. The ten-year-old slowly walked over towards the apples when Arc had pointed it out, along with the bucket of flowers. He could look at those later, right now he needed to get a few apples so he could return home, but it wouldn't hurt if he stayed in town for a bit. His dad wouldn't really be upset if he was gone just a tad bit longer...Right? Mary mentally shrugged before placing the strawberries and cherries on the ground, soon to turn around and head over to the small plastic bags to carry the apples in. What? He wasn't going to carry two apples in his hold while carrying something that was heavy to him. He grabbed one of the bags before walking over back towards the apples, grabbing a couple, placing them in the green bag. Yes, he has done this a couple of times before, but not enough times to fully open the bag before putting stuff in there. How was he supposed to know? He had the brain of a lost child. Mary tied the bag before placing it in the open bag of cherries. He then turned to Arc who asked him about the flower, which seemed only moments ago as he was pacing back and forth for the bag and the apples, which he was completely oblivious about until now. His attention turned over towards the bucket of flowers, still silent as he tried to find the red flowers that matched the ones that his father put on his desk every year. Mary stood there, an odd sound coming from him as he slowly turned over towards Arc, "Mm, da flower is for dad, but I don't see it anywhere in the...pile...He puts it on da desk sowmetimes...It's a rwed flower, but I do not know what it is called." . He continued to stare at the flowers before returning to Arc.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
"Oof, then I will know not to be dishonest around you, 'Oh Mister Great One'." Everest snickered, or made a sound that sounded close to one before passing the unfinished meat over towards the side for later. She turned her body over towards Valac, placing her head down on the cool flooring, staring up at him as he continued about this place, threatening to cease talking about it and never to bring it up once again. This alarmed her and lifted her head up, growling lowly. "Of course I would like to know, but I can assure you that there wouldn't be nothing there for me...Unless another victim for me to kill." she hummed back, her head tilting in curiosity. Everest shifted over, laying back on her side with one paw tucked underneath her, staring at Valac as his closed. This will not go unnoticed by her. The she-wolf shifted once more, this time raising up to her paws, taking a few steps closer to the fallen angel. Once she was where she wanted to be, she stayed put before nipping at his ankle. She soon stopped and sat down, placing a paw on the side of his face, pushing him down. "Timber~" Everest hummed as she returned to her spot, trying to act innocent. She was. Until proven guilty. Everest slid down, back to lying on her side, smiling a little, "Now please tell me about this place before I decide to drag you inside the firepit this time.".
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Happy Christmas, friends!

Postby Politics » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:15 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001Atrium, 002 ???, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Artaxerxes's feelings are
so very much abstractions(or perversions)
of human nature, that winter is doubly
darker than any death.

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
      Artaxerxes's smile lit up at this sudden shift of character. What a treat! To see that all too quickly there was a dear acquaintance in his banter, sitting right here behind a fog of glass and time. But Artaxerxes no liar, mark his words! In fact, he was being about as honest as he could be. A clear-as-day earnestness from the heart and bosom, or perhaps from the spine. A man as wise as Franz would know where to look for something in the abstractions, but there seemed to be nothing more than a curiosity, something spinning so rapidly that you would have to reach out and stop it to work through the mechanism. Such was the nature of Artaxerxes.

Now being pleasantly surprised by the man calling his oh-so-flowery bluff(and so thoroughly called it was), Artaxerxes had to come up with a wonderful reason as to why he could not possibly tell Franz - or any soul - the tall tales that trailed with him. You see, they moved! They moved and wove like thread and silk, rippling and becoming jumbled and muddled, colors beyond the human eye that melded in shades of grey. There would be a fine number of deep, dark secrets in his quieter moments, of course. But the excitable nature of the finned fellow was, foreseeably, a formidable foe to fell. How could you silence a man made of music? Cut off his head, maybe, but I would suppose he'd need to be alive to tell. But that was music too. Despite this, Artaxerxes's song is well-recorded in faerie tongue, and he knew that Franz would likely have to learn the sheet music before emotionally devastating him. Which he found reasonable. "Apologies, friend, but I do believe you'll have to make me." He was quick to melt back from whatever mild slyness he'd pulled, and it might've been clearer that such slyness was a queer and alien thing to one Mr. Artaxerxes McLastname. But then there was the matter of fear.

Artaxerxes was sure that he had felt it before, many a yesterday ago, a quiet night in December. He could feel the chill nip at the tip of his nose. And he could feel something creeping up against his chest, pressing in, as if taking a look inside to learn the character of his heart. The snow was so powdery it could be mistook as a fine-ground spice, as if you could take a handful and have it slip through the fingers like soft sand. He could not remember the year. But night was a gentle spectre, cold hands tracing the edge of his jaw and whispering the secrets the sun and moon had neglected to tell. There was such a softness, such a beauty to the scene, that Artaxerxes felt as though he'd been wronged by his own memory. That the silver curtain of moonlight need not be disturbed by tragedy. What was it, that December midnight from midnights ago, o' curling haze of sweet-smelling incense, that so softly told him that nothing on this earth was sacred? That permanence was a dream of idealists? That every quiet moment, when only the lyre of faintest note played, would thrust upon him a curse?

He was not sure, not quite. But he did know he had nothing to loose by giving his best guess to the good doctor. The dimpled smile on is face had not quite changed, but the tempo had slowed. It was very nearly thoughtful once more. "Fear is a difficult word. But if there is a simplest answer, I simply cannot trust myself when the earth is white and barren. There is all to much to be complicated when death and tranquility sit as lovers over their wintry grave."
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me