S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Zarina » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:25 am

Dante Del Re โ€ข 32 โ€ข Male โ€ข Pansexual โ€ข Resident โ€ข Grey Wolf โ€ข ยค

A soft slightly mangled whine left his throat, at the thought of having to take the painkillers. Dante lowered his head to look down at the floor before turning his head away, baring his neck as his wolf instincts demanded. He listened as Aiden left the room, and attempted to block out the pain. This is most certainly going to be a pain. Letting out a harsh chuckle at that though, Dante's eyes glanced around the room. He wanted to get more aquatinted with the place, so he could relax.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 am

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She turned her head a little and noticed that the other had also shifted in order to race. This earned some sort of honk, or squeak from her. Supposed to be some sort of gasp she honked a little more to laugh before flying a little lower to glide beside the Oryx.
A spontaneous idea spawned in her head and she flew over the top of the other's head, making quick movements to land atop his head and watched out for his horns. But instead of the head she just sat on the curved horns of the animal while folding her wings up. A brilliant idea, now they would both win and there wouldn't be one winner.
She honked a few more times and ruffled her wings while seeing the clearing was coming up
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:37 am

N แด แด  แด€ . G ส€ แด€ แด„ แด‡ . K แด€ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ แด€ สŸ แด€
โ†ณ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | โ˜†

with a nod of acknowledgement in naomi's direction as she left, nova gave one last smile at eve's adorableness. she reached for his hand and clasped it in her own. "i know eve, i know you. we should get going now, maybe if we do we'll reach our first destination before sunset." she joked, trying to lighten the mood. nova winced and tried to ignore a slight feeling of shame at everett's not-so-secret dejection when she spoke about a break. "it wouldn't be for long.. i'd probably be back not too long after dark."

Z แด€ ษด แด‡ . K แด‡ ษด แด… แด€ สŸ . K แด€ สŸ ๊œฑ แดก แด€ ส€
โ†ณ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | โ˜†

zane watched alexis' success and her flight back to the meeting spot in his peripheral vision while scanning his surroundings for more prey. with the vole still in one of his talons, he set his sights on a crow in a tree below him. normally, he would avoid catching birds as he could turn into one himself, but at the moment he just wanted to show off. he swooped in a great arc, then dove down at an insane speed - hoping that alexis was back to see it - to catch the mediocre, everyday crow. wind blasted his face and branches whipped at his thin body as he flew after the nimble creature. forests weren't typically a natural hunting place for peregrine falcons, but zane had learned how to fly in them. he caught up to the crow quickly, plowing into it head first and allowing his razor-sharp beak to snap shut on its wing. he turned his head to the side, jerking it around and let go for a second. he then grabbed it by its neck and swiftly killed it before it could evade him. he kept the bird in his mouth and the vole in his claws while darting back up to see if he could find alexis.

R แด‡ แดข แด€ . F แด‡ ษด . D แด€ แด‡ ส€ ษช แด
โ†ณ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | โ˜†

reza's return was followed by the appearance of anne and aiden himself. "hey aiden, dante here got injured during hunting in animal form and it seems to have carried over to his human form except much worse." he almost felt bad about ignoring annabelle, but dante's health was more important than her education as of now. after anne left, he looked to aiden. "shall i put this on then? it's the ointment that stops the pain and allows the blood to clot properly. first thing i thought of." reza turned away when dante started cursing and missed the apologizing part, so when aiden mentioned it, he was confused. after a moment, he decided to forget about it.

M แด‡ แด‡ ส€ แด€ . K แด€ ษช . Y แดœ แด‹ แด แด 
โ†ณ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | โ˜†

meera smiled and let out a small giggle. "what, it ran away from you because it didn't like you? anyway, i hope you find it soon, not that it's exactly necessary right this moment though." she responded, her smart answer making her smirk. "well yeah, didn't i just say i was bored? i'd love to play a game if it means i can beat your bragging self! you can't win against me," meera slid off of the stone and slipped back into the water. "what do you wanna play, harley?"
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:27 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x His head jerked up as the swan had disappeared from his line of sight, which bothered him since he couldn't see where she was. The oryx decided that he was in the lead and just straightened his head out so he could not run into a tree. Once Ethan had spotted the clearing, thanks to a deafening honk from above, he skidded to a halt and cantered to the middle of the clearing, knowing that neither Layne or he had won.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x He glanced at her as he question came up a bit fast. His suspicions arose that something was bothering her, but he wasn't going to pester her about it. "Ivory, that's a nice color... Now my favorite fruit is dragonfruit. And your's?" he asked, looking out into the water, wondering if he should pull the net in.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x Before heading out, his attention was drown to Reza who informed him about what happened. Aiden looked at Dante and then looked back at Reza. He nodded, "Alright- thank you for informing me. Also, that would be a good substitute for painkillers, although don't put too much nor too little on the bruise. I'll be back with some ice.". Aiden walked out of the room and went on a small search for some ice.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:49 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Alexis Ridge
โ™  20 โ™  barn owl โ™  resident โ™  Tags: Zane โ™ 
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

As Alexis flew back she picked up sound of Zane's heartbeat speeding up and the whistling sound undetectable by other birds his wings made though the wind as he sped up. Alexis rolled her eyes instantly knowing he was showing off. She soon approached she made sure to challenge him to night hunting later, there was no way he could win that. But as for now she ready to go back. She soon caught a vole and flew off to the meeting place and waited for Zane.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:53 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera [possibly run into misha??]
    Harley let out a pout as he thought about it. What game to play? There were so many options. Harley eased himself down into the bath before an idea popped in his head. "How about we play a game of tag? Or hide and seek tag to make it interesting! I can be it first if you like," Harley let out a quick smile at Meera, persuading her to play. He knew running around the baths wasn't smart but again it was too hard to resist, plus if they wanted they could run down to the beach if they got into trouble by someone older than them, but judging by it most were out and about.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    If Eve could get any redder he would, but he was sure he was stuck in this never-ending red state. Especially when Nova took his hand. Man, this girl was playing with his head. He didn't mind it though, she was kind enough to put up with him. "Yeah.. yeah we should probably get moving. Just a little distracted is all, you know me." He joked before turning towards the village. He wasn't sure where they should head next but when Nova spoke back up he just let out a shrug as they started to move. "It's no worries Nova, you're our leader, of course, you need time on your own. I do the same thing but early in the morning so other's won't mind my absence." Eve kept his gaze anywhere but Nova, trying to focus on the task at hand rather than look at her and get flustered again. Eve was a mess.. a huge mess to be exact.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:04 am

A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ ส . A สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ . A แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€
โ†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
โง location : beach | tags : Nathan | โ™ก

"I guess my favorite is probably cherries." She smiles and then looks at the net, "Want to pull it in and see if you've gotten anything?" She asks curiously, feeling a bit bored. She wasn't the best with conversation but she was making an effort to find new things to talk about. Although, not that she minded just sitting in silence and enjoying the sounds of the waves. She then looks up at the sky again, observing the clouds.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:48 am

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: open

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Misha had woken up this morning with the worst back pain imaginable. He had assumed it was because he was no longer a young man anymore, and that slowly but surely his body was falling apart. Hopefully not for real, that would be pretty scary to witness..
He rolled himself out of bed with a sigh, and leaned over to pull his boots on. Many joints cracked and popped while doing so and the man groaned. Seriously there had to be something to do about this pain..
The large man already had his pants on from last night, but his scarred chest still needed a shirt.
His eyes wandered as he stood, and spotted a clean shirt nearby. He picked it up and pulled it on over his body and smoothed it out. Stopping by the sink he splashed some water on his face and ran a comb through his hair a bit before taking up a towel and leaving his room.
He was now on the path and headed straight for the baths. Perhaps today was a good day to soak for a little, relieve himself of the pain.
Though he didn't know who would be out on the paths today, or in the baths bathing themselves this early, he knew that whoever it would be, he would enjoy the company nonetheless.
The walk was long and tiring, but in the end he made it to the baths. He had been here for thirty years, he knew exactly which bath he wanted to be in today.
The older man moved himself toward a smaller one which was steaming, and he stepped up a few rocks and set his towel down before stripping down again. His pants and shirt were folded up and set beside his towel and his boots slipped off and were sat on the ground. He stepped up into the bath, and lowered himself slowly
It felt like heaven, Misha sighed and relaxed almost instantly. He pushed himself lower into the pool until he was laying back almost completely submerged save for his head.
His eyes closed and the big man sat relaxing in the steamy pool.
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She honked a few more times, signalling she had been laughing and eventually jumped off his horns to shift back into her girly self and sat down in the clearing with a sigh.
"Oh my goosh! I didn't think that would work on you!" she beamed and rubbed her eyes as she sighed again. The race obviously took a lot out of her and she rubbed her face tiredly.
"But we both won! Technically ya didn't say how we should get in the clearing sooo.."
She snickered to herself and looked so smug that her stupid plan worked. She was just proud she thought of something like that.
"But it was a good race! Very fair up even until the end! I congratulate you, sir."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:23 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x Ethan huffed and stamped at the ground with his hoof, not really enjoying the smug attitude that she was showing. But it was just a race and he shouldn't really be complaining. He shifted back and glanced at Layne, "You don't have to rub it in my face- but then again, I would've done the same if I have won.". He laughed softly before turning on his heels to face in a random direction, "So what know? Are we going to hunt for berries? Hope not to run into a bear or any other creature that isn't a shifter? Or just stand here and do nothing until the evening?". He turned his head a little to look at Layne, wondering what she had to say about his miniset of twenty questions.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "...No. I don't think there would be any fish in it. But it doesn't hurt to check..". Nathan got up and rolled up his pant legs before heading out towards the water, only to step in the shallow part of the salty water. He pulled the net in, only to find that there was nothing in the net. The boy turned towards her and just shook his head and headed out towards shore where Audrey was sitting. Nathan ignored the fact that once he walked onto the sand that it turned into the paste that was a nuisance to get rid of. He sat back down. "Either that I'm not lucky or it's just too early for this. Anyway- Would you rather not shift into your animal for a month or spend the night in the forest without proper supplies?".

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle, Dante, Reza;

x Before heading out, his attention was drawn to Reza who informed him about what happened. Aiden looked at Dante and then looked back at Reza. He nodded, "Alright- thank you for informing me. Also, that would be a good substitute for painkillers, although don't put too much nor too little on the bruise. I'll be back with some ice.". Aiden walked out of the room and went on a small search for some ice.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:30 am

A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ ส . A สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ . A แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€
โ†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
โง location : beach | tags : Nathan | โ™ก

"I'd definitely rather spend a night in the forest. You?" She asks before stretching out her legs in the sand. She felt a bit tired, even though she had taken a nap like an hour ago. Maybe it was just the sounds from the ocean making her sleepy.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me