☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Sèlene » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole
He didn't do anything for awhile. Though, he eventually gave up, straying his aim from me. Nobody knows, do they? There are all sorts of strange faces here. I don't dare talk to anyone else. They all seem content anyway... I'm still in my jumpsuit. The baggy navy clothes fit loosely around my body. Grey stripes line the stitching of them, the only other colouring on them being the white blocky letters displaying my number. He introduces himself. Seraph? Strange. I've never heard that one. Well, I haven't heard many names. Maybe ten at the most. "I'm P-te- I cut myself off. Well that's not my name. It's my identification number. What you're supposed to give when a stranger asks for your name. These people don't seem to have them... It might be strange. Instead of continuing, I backtrack, learning my throat and stammering out in a quick, but quiet way, "Er- I'm.. Uh- Calypso. Sorry." I'm stupid. Maybe not stupid. Incompetent in this area. Definitely. I feel the blood rush up my neck. My face is probably in the very least a coral colour by this point. I swallow hard, attempting to suppress the cardinal that threatens the tranquility of my pale face.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:06 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
"Year 2277?" Ione said a bit disbelievingly, her eyebrows lifting and her eyes widening. "I mean, I guess what happened to cause that makes sense, since there must've been something going to happen, but this sounds like some kind of futuristic thing that'll only happen after a long time." She stretched out the word a bit to emphasise, but she really was kind of confused. 2277? That was a long way off, wasn't it?

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
"That's a bit of a long story, so I think I'll explain it tonight- if that's fine with you." Akiria replied, trying her best to keep neutral despite some memories returning from her past, causing her to inwardly flinch. She mostly didn't show it and looked up at the other man who had spoken, glad to have a small distraction for now. "There's a lot of people here now.." she said quietly, thinking aloud.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

"No worries."
    Vaxas slipped his hands into the pocket of his jeans and shrugged.
    He was still very much curious, but at least he would be getting the answers he wanted tonight.
    It seemed to still be the early afternoon, but there wasn't a clock around and he couldn't tell time just by the position of the sun,
    at least not like he used to be able to.
    Vaxas looked around, eventually training his eyes upon the door that led to a staircase.

"But... Yeah. Lots of other people are here.
    I'll catch you tonight at eight or so... Just knock on my door when you're here. Room 310."

Vaxas gave Akiria a lopsided smile, then turned to walk away.
    He still felt the heat upon his cheeks.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Why would you need to pay her? Roi thought in response to Kyle's question. But, of course, if he was pure human...there was no end to their mysteries. Now, what XLR was saying didn't sound quite right to him; he could've sworn her details differed from the ones he'd found within the Public Mind. But, without access to the Public Mind itself, he was lost in questioning what he really knew and what he relied on the Public Mind to know. He reasoned that, after all, XLR was only giving a very short overview, and her version of things was still by far the closed to what he knew. The full human females still seemed quite shocked by this information. However, Ione's pointing out the year as peculiar resonated with him, for that was one of the things that had seemed inaccurate to what he knew.

"Well, it did take hundreds of years for humanity to get to where it's at after the Collapse and all." He commented on Ione's incredulous arguments. "And there are still some parts of Earth that are too toxic for human or post-human habitation." Roi was almost frightened of these human females. They were acting as though they really were from a different time period. Still, none of the possibilities made sense.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:04 pm

❝ Maybe she would've started pacing, or doing anything else to get this agitation out of her. However, she tried her best to stay still as she listened. "I don't get it. I mean, after something like that, I'm sure that would be true, but nothing like that ever happened.." Ione said. "Not to mention 2277 is a while off.." she added, thinking out loud, saying it a bit quieter. Since her emotions were heightened, she had more energy and felt a little restless. Using a bit of her power, she allowed it to pass over her hands, making them flash invisible a few times. Normally she wouldn't reveal her power if absolutely necessary, but this was the exception. It shouldn't be too noticeable, and it seemed all right with these people.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
❝ Akiria nodded, a rare, genuine smile showing. "I'll.. uh.. see you then." she said, wondering why it was so hard to get the words out. 'I swear this just gets more and more confusing..' she thought. "And try not to get into trouble." she added as he started to leave. The elf turned away from him, looking at the people down the hall as her face colored a bit. 'At least you have him here,' At a glance, it didn't seem that any of the others knew someone from "their world" that was here as well. 'I guess we were lucky, in a sense, though why does he not remember?' She allowed her thoughts to wander as she leaned against a nearby wall, staring off into space.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan noticed Ione's hands disappearing and reappearing. Her eyes widened slightly. "You have powers too?" she asked excitedly. Her power that she had been suppressing reacted to her excitement and a faint glow began to emanate from her entire body. "I've been trying to hide mine, I thought you would all be afraid of me and think I'm some strange lab experiment." Which, she was in fact a strange lab experiment, but they might not see her as one.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:21 am

❝ Ione stiffened a bit- an almost automatic reaction she had when someone noticed, which was.. almost never. On the inside, she sighed a bit, then thought, what would the harm be in telling them? Two of them were some kind of futuristic person and the other two were people with powers. It was interesting to her. She merely gave a nod, though was glad to meet someone else similar to her. Ione had never met anyone else with powers like she did, but they could just be keeping them well hidden. "Well, there've been a lot of strange things happening now, I don't think one more would make much of a difference." she said jokingly, letting out a small laugh.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
❝ Akiria nodded, a rare, genuine smile showing. "I'll.. uh.. see you then." she said, wondering why it was so hard to get the words out. 'I swear this just gets more and more confusing..' she thought. "And try not to get into trouble." she added as he started to leave. The elf turned away from him, looking at the people down the hall as her face colored a bit. 'At least you have him here,' At a glance, it didn't seem that any of the others knew someone from "their world" that was here as well. 'I guess we were lucky, in a sense, though why does he not remember?' She allowed her thoughts to wander as she leaned against a nearby wall, staring off into space.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 am

Zoomer I Male I 21 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Calypso, Cole

"Ya,let's not trigger happy buddy." Zoomer said. He eyed the gun nervously, for Cole still had a hold of it. He looked around at the group, noticing the young blonde haired girl. Did she almost say what sounded like a Serial Number? Zoomer shrugged it off and looked back at Cole, keeping his cool. "Well, I'm Zoomer, Humanoid A.I. with a human brain. No idea how I got one but I did. Nice to meet you, Sephra." Zoomer held his red plated hand out, offering Cole to shake it. He wanted to keep thinks calm here so he didn't have to beat anyone up. That always ended badly. "Nice to meet you too Calypso. Well, this bleeping place just keeps getting weirder and weirder," observed Zoomer, again literally saying bleep. Though Zoomer was tough, he had a way of making himself comical, without meaning it.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:59 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Roi widened his eyes at Ione, a look of curiosity appearing on his face. "Yo, I thought you were full human?" He gasped at the two of them, though not accusatorily. "What kind of...mod is that?" He questioned, bright and excited. He took a step towards Ione, but decided against actually grabbing her hands to examine them. That should've been impossible; nobody could get anything without a signature, especially mods. You couldn't get a house, ownership of anything, or even credit-free food waltzing around without a signal. So how did she have a mod?

And what was the other one talking about...a lab experiment? Labs didn't do anything to people. They grew food and lab fabrics, and did other tests to make sure that everything in a city worked as well as it possibly could. The Industries were in charge of them. Ah, but he'd forgotten himself. These people were from the past or something. But he'd forgotten to ask about that.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:57 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

Vaxas paused and smiled when he heard Akiria request for him to not be so mischievous.
    Tough luck, but he wasn't Mallius.
    A vague memory crossed his mind. A shorter female, a human actually, had been raising her voice at him.
    Vaxas couldn't recall her name but he vaguely wondered why a commander would be wearing biker-like clothing.
    Why had he been wearing a leather vest, and still be wearing it now?
    Vaxas snapped out of his trance when the female apparently slapped him across the face.
    He shrugged, walking up to a group of people. A blonde girl, a man with a gun and... Someone else.
    Yet another human. Elves seemed to be rare here.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD