*~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: *~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 pm

"Ok, I get it! Sheesh...." Casper grumbles under his breath. He hops off of Galen's leg. "Hi, I'm Casper." He tells the newcomers. "Excuse me, while I try to change. I would change here, but.....I'm not sure if my clothes will grow, too." His face turns bright red, and he runs as best he can through the grass. He finally finds a bush big enough to cover him when he turned big. He crouches down and gets into the fetal position. He thinks, 'Come on, Casp, Come on! Don't make a fool of yourself.' He concentrates as hard as he can, and he grows with a sudden POP! He streches his arms, and notices his shirt grew. He's about to go back to the others, when a breeze blows against his bare legs. 'Wait.' He thinks, 'Bare legs?' Then he looks down. He had managed to change his underwear, but, unfortunately for him, his pants were still tiny sized. He doubted they'd fit on his hand, much a less his legs. "Hey, umm...A little help, please?" he asks the other guys. He had to figure something out quick, before he had to run away half naked.
(Casp)

(Is anyone open to find Angelika? She's sitting in her tree, being bored.)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm

(You know, you can just make Angelika come down and join the others. You don't have to wait for other people to find her.)

Silenus looked at Oberlin,
"Oh come on, when is the next time you're going to run into the rest of us? Don't tell me you're not curious. Believe me I would have skipped out too by now, but I want to lean more about my fellow freaks," he said, "No offense to anyone."
He looked at Galen and then down at Casper who was still making a fool of himself.
"Sorry, bud. Your leg. Your problem," he said.

He watched as the tiny boy ran off behind a bush to try and make himself normal sized. It seemed to work as Casper's top half appeared above the bush. He looked fine to Silenus, but then he noticed the...pants issue. He couldn't help it. He laughed, but quickly shut himself up. For the most part.
"What do you want us to do, dude? I know I'm not taking off my pants and giving them to you. We might have a riot on our hands," he said, "Just change into something that can run around without pants. Donald Duck maybe."
Man these other shifters were turning out to be more fun that he thought.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:01 pm

(Yes, but she's never encountered one before, unless you count one she tried to eat in cat form. I don't think she'll come down, especially after the pants.)

"Ya, but then I might be stuck in that form! And really, a spider would just be worse than this! Anything could eat me. Just....give me a sweatshirt or something." He replies. Casper's face was red, and he was almost purple on his ear tips.
(Casp)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Oberlin-20-Female-Black Panther

"Eh..." she shrugged lightly, her leather and fur vest crinkling a bit. "When a situation is worth my while, I stay in it. I'm not so sure about this. I feel like I'm a breed apart from the rest of this lot." Oberlin arched one slender brow and cocked her head at the self proclaimed pantsless man in the bushes. She hadn't actually seen the pantslessness, but she'd take his word for it. The laugh that Silenus gave made her crack a grin and she looked him over. Predator. She liked that.

With a sigh, she glanced to the sky. The sun was too warm as it beat down upon her black hair, so she stalked quietly to a small fruit tree that was nestled against the edge of the meadow and placed herself beneath it. Taking up her leather canteen, she uncorked it and brought it to her lips, closing her yellow eyes as the cool liquid trickled down her parched throat. A sound from the tree beside her caught her attention and she looked up momentarily before looking back to the group. "Trees must be growing girls lately. I picked Georgia out of a tree and now there's this." With a jerk of her thumb, she motioned to a girl hiding in the tree beside her resting post.

Galen-19-Male-Spirit Bear/Harpy Eagle

Galen laughed again as Casper ran off, shifted, was pantsless, and cried for help. The big man raised his hands in front of him. "What you see is what I've got. There aren't pants enough for the both of us. I think you're on your own for this one, pal." He turned his head, looking behind himself once more to check on Elizabeth before giving Casper his attention again. "You could always shift back to your tiny form and try again with the pants. It'll be good practice for you."

He watched with sea green eyes as Oberlin moved across the clearing to sit beneath a tree. He appreciated the look of her, that was for sure. She seemed as self sufficient as he was and he admired that. When she opened her maw and spoke of trees growing girls, he was slightly puzzled, but when he looked towards the indicated tree he gave a short "Hmmph." Sort of a 'will you look at that' without words. He stayed in place, considerate of Elizabeth's comfort, but called to the one in the tree. "You don't have to stay up there. Come down and meet everyone."
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Angelika very swiftly climbs down her maple tree. She was so nervous, she randomly popped into a pure-black Freesian horse. She does it sometimes when she's nervous, but usually it's a Spotted Mist or Palimino. She neighs, then realizes no one can understand her. Angel shifts her throught just enough to talk. "Hey. No, hi. No, hello, is it? I'm Angelika, but feel free to call me Angel. This is actually the first time I've ever talked to a h:man before. Unless you count that shifter I tried to eat...But anyways, I probably won't do that to yoy guys. However, if I turn leopard, please do run." Another thing she does when nervous: she talks.
(Angelika)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 pm

"You're really all over the place, aren't you?" Keats smiled, jumping to her feet. "but you have beautiful taste-oh, excuse me for a moment..." Still smiling she ran over to Casper's bush, joining him behind it.
"Don't worry, you can have mine, they're way too big for me anyway, hand-me-downs y'know..." She quickly unfastened a clip at her side and untucked her floral shirt which happened to be a dress that had been tucked in hastily suggesting that the pants had been a casual afterthought and the dress far too bothersome to remove. Once the dress freely fell down to her knees she then ducked down and slipped off the trousers holding them out for him.
"You can borrow them until you figure out what to do about....well those" She pointed at the miniature pants, stifling a laugh. "Hurry up, seems like more of us are showing up every minute!"
Last edited by *~*PenderGhasm*~* on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 pm

"Thank you so much, Keats. I don't know how to thank you! And.....sorry about my powers. I'm kind of super new at this; we found out only last year or so. Ca you keep it a secret? I-I've never told anyone before." Casper reples. As he waits for an answer, he slips her pants on. They were a bit loose, but at least they wouldn't fall off.
(Casper)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:18 pm

"Don't you worry about that" She placed both hands ever so lightly on his shoulders. "It's like my dad says 'Skill comes with practice, if you fall down then it's up to you to stand up again' You've got nothing to be embarrassed about!, I was exactly the same" She began backing out of the bush.
"So you fell" She shrugged as if his little mishap didn't matter at all -to her it didn't. "It's time to get back up again Casper, there's more shifter faces to meet, we'll just teach each other as we go"
Image ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:23 pm

"Thanks." he replies, a little embarressed that she kept coming to his rescue. He followed her out of the bush, and walked over to the other shifters. "Hey." He says to no one in particular.
(Casper)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shy~ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 am

Georgia looked around the rapidly growing group and wandered over to Keats. "Hey! I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been? Have you learnt anything new?" Georgia loved talking with Keats, she always had something new to show, her father being the main shifter and all. She spoke again grinning "I crashed into a tree, Oberlin had to get me out. Want a race? Bet I can beat you around the trees!" She had started now, meeting all the new people had made her hyper and excited, she felt as though she could talk forever.
Image Image
This is Christopher, and his terminally happy brother, Kendrick.
I love roleplaying! I like wolf roleplays the most. PM me if you want to do a 1x1
I am a Wishlist Bomber
I have bombed 67 people
I have received 54 bombs
~Shy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me