β™’. ππ„πŒπ„π’πˆπ’ ( closed )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[β™’] 001

Postby senna_ » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:02 am

π’πŽππ‡πˆπ„-π‘πŽπ’π„ π’πˆππ‚π‹π€πˆπ‘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
β™’xxxxxxthe temperancexxxxxxshe/herxxxxxx20yrsxxxxxxmentions/tags; anton, rowena / oli

Sometimes, Sophie-Rose had to curse herself for being so easily influenced all the time. It had been Oli Marshall who had first mentioned this trip to her, of course. It was always Oli who brought up some crazy idea, one way or another. After the incident involving a sudden disappearance of a distant friend, Sophie-Rose had every reason to feel uneasy attending a trip no other than in the depths of the woods itself. It seemed like she was jumping right into a horror story. Yet, he had somehow managed to convince her it was going to be fine. What was it, a family friend’s cabin, or something? Or maybe a friend of a friend of a friend went to this place often and always had a great time? Whatever the case may be, his enthusiasm was naturally quickly soaked up by Sophie-Rose, and with a beaming smile, she agreed to tag along. At the time, it seemed like a fine idea. Her parents were on their, what, twelfth vacation of the year, anyway, so it wasn’t like she was going to have company if she stayed at home. Going away would be a nice break; exposing herself to a change of scenery would be a good thing.

These were things she had somehow managed to convince herself. Or maybe she was just so desperate to be included that her subconscious mind forced her conscious self to give in. On the other side of things, Sophie-Rose knew how much they all needed a little getaway. Despite not being overly close with Yaz herself, she knew some had been deeply affected, and she felt it was only fair for her to come along for comfort. She was determined to find the good in this trip; she’d manage to reel out the sun hiding behind the thick arms of the forest trees.

Ironically enough, that day, it was sunny. Incredibly so. It brightened Sophie right up, and she found herself skipping about down the hallway of the resort they had found themselves staying in to open up as many windows as she could. The resort wasn’t as she had imagined; for whatever reason, her mind seemed to automatically go to the idea of a small, run-down cabin in the middle of the woods. Sure, this house was bordered by trees, but it was still fairly open, and not nearly as secluded as she had feared. Opening some windows would add to this fresh feeling of being free, as well.

Not that they weren’t already. They had this whole place to themselves, after all.

Sophie-Rose found her pale blue eyes skitting around, hoping to catch sight of a friend to chat with. She was looking for Rowena in particular, the only other female on this trip. Sophie-Rose and Rowena had a strange dynamic; never in a million years would she had expected to form a friendship with her, despite being on very similar levels of wealth. Rowena had her life together; she was mature, wise, and moved with a sort of grace that was easily intimidating if glanced at the wrong way. Sophie-Rose felt she was the opposite: clumsy, and so bubbly that it was hard to find anything about her a threat, unless talking too much was a fear for some. The raven-haired girl was nowhere in sight. Instead, the blonde found Anton in the kitchen, head lowered and eyes fixated in pure concentration as he scrubbed a plate in the sink. She pursed her lips in contemplation, but decided against going over to bother him. He seemed busy.

Instead, she turned on her heel to exit out the door. It was beautiful outside, she didn’t want to spend the rest of her day locked in the house. Adjusting the loose cotton cardigan that hung over her shoulders and torso, Sophie-Rose took a turn to stay out of Anton’s way and, with a slight hum of a song she couldn’t even fully put a finger on at that moment, made a beeline for the door.

And she almost hit Oli on her way out.

Her friend had unnoticeably been on the other side of the door, and she genuinely hadn’t even seen him as she pushed her weight against it, until he was standing right in front of her. It was the silver-grey hair that stood out to her first. It was always the hair. β€œOli, hi!” she breathed, a sheepish look immediately shadowing her fair features. β€œSorry! I’d prefer not to give you a concussion; I do not think you could handle being out for a week.” She grinned up at him, then shuffled aside so that she was out of his way. β€œHow’s it going! I feel like it’s been all day since I’ve seen you.” Then, teasingly, she peered closer, squinting her eyes as if to deeply observe him. β€œWhat have you been up to now?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™’. ππ„πŒπ„π’πˆπ’ ( open & accepting )

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:06 pm

π‘π¨π°πžπ§πš 𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
{πŸπŸ’ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨π₯𝐝} {π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«} {π“πšπ π¬: Sophie-Rose and Oli} {𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬: Open}

Rowena sat crisscross on a rug next to her bed working on fixing her chipped nail polish. Which had been caused when Rowena went on a walk earlier in the day and tripped on a tree root. Thankfully she had been alone so no one had seen her embarrass herself. Rowena was not the biggest fan of the woods despite her love of plants. Woods meant bugs and bugs were always going to be the bane of Rowena's existence. Rowena shuddered slightly at the thought of all those creepy crawlies that were currently outside causing her to leave a stray streak of nail polish on her finger. Cursing quietly Rowena was quick to wipe her finger clean with a tissue she had next to her thankfully none had dropped on the rug. After Rowena carefully got up from the floor so as to not ruin the wet polish and sat on her bed looking out the nearby window watching the sunset while she waited for the polish to dry.

Another reason Rowena didn't like the woods, the isolation. Rowena was used to the city it's where she had lived for a good portion of her life, she liked the constant noises, people and lights. The forest however was silent or it had a very different kind of noise like secretive whispers. As the night set in Rowena couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as she looked at the darkening woods. It felt as if they were about to be swallowed up and vanish without a trace.

Rowena pushed the thought from her mind, she was being ridiculous. This was a perfectly fine cabin although not to her usual taste's, it was clean, and there was hardly a bug to be seen inside and she was here with some of her best friends. Besides it wasn't like Rowena would be complaining much on this trip anyway. There were bigger worries to be thinking about on this trip like the disappearance of Yaz.

Rowena wouldn't describe her and Yasmin as close but even so the disappearance of someone you knew would always be distressing. Rowena had felt guilty for not noticing Yasmin's disappearance for so long which she could sense was a similar feeling among the friend group. Even though they weren't close Rowena still did her very best to find Yasmin, any connections that Rowena had to police or detective agencies Rowena reached out to. Unfortunately they all came up cold although Rowena still had a couple private investigators still checking things out. Rowena wasn't holding out much hope but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Letting out a sigh and checking to make sure her nails were dry Rowena got up from her bed and grabbed a botany book that was resting on her nightstand. The point of this trip was not to worry about the past but to recover from all the stress they had been facing and get some well deserved rest. She headed out into the hallway hoping to settle down in one of the comfy living room chairs. Her plans changed however when she noticed Sophie-Rose and Oli in the main doorway. Another reason for going on this trip popped in her mind being able to enjoy the company of some of her dearest friends. "My, my if it isn't some of my favorite people" Rowena called to them playfully her eyes twinkling with mischief, a smile curled on her lips as she leaned against the wall and watched the pair.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me