π™π™„π™ˆπ™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‹π™Žπ™π™‡π™€ ( FULL )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: π™π™„π™ˆπ™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‹π™Žπ™π™‡π™€ ( FULL )

Postby sandteeth » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:42 am

STEPH CYGNET
HE/THEY| INSIDER | TAGS: INNES

"Morning, Steph."
Bell tinkling as they opened the door, Steph skipped gracelessly into his brother's shop. Innes' voice greeted him from behind a cluttered shelf, and Steph had to scoot through piles of books and cardboard boxes to peer around the corner and wave to him. His brother looked up and grinned, sat in the worn-looking lime armchair he never could sell, flipping through an insect anatomy textbook like a teenager reading a magazine.
"It's... Almost the middle of Summer." Steph commented vindictively, pointing to Innes' thick raincoat, printed with dragonflies. He looked down at himself and snorted in laughter, before slotting his book back onto the shelf beside him, and starting past Steph toward the door.
"I'm going out to that place at the edge of town again tonight..." Steph said, stretching his arms across the counter at the front of the shop as Innes flipped the open sign in the window. His brother raised a knowing eyebrow as he spun back toward the counter.
"Come on, Innes! How long have you been in the same dusty old room?" They grumbled, an annoyed smile growing on their face as they rested their chin in the nook of their crossed arms.
"I'll... Think about it." Innes replied skittishly. "If you stop prostrating yourself all over my counter, that is."

INNES CYGNET
HE/THEY| INSIDER | TAGS: STEPH

Innes watched in amusement as Steph sighed dramatically and skulked off further into the shop.
"Are we still after bigfoot?" He called after them with a facetious grin, "Or is it the moth man now?"
He heard a groan emanate from within the shelf labyrinth Steph had wandered into.
"It's just Mothman, so you know. And he doesn't even live here." Innes didn't need to see his brother to sense the death glare pointed in his direction. He decided against commenting on the phrasing of mothman 'living' in Leesville. "And to answer your... dumb question; no, I'm gonna try to talk to some spirits with that new radio mom and dad got me."
"Ah! A seance then!" Innes replied jauntily, clapping his hands together. "Fancy!"
For that comment, Steph dug a face-sized hole through an overstocked shelf and shot him an unamused scowl. He chuckled silently to himself, then sighed dramatically.
"All right then... I suppose we can't have any little kids wandering around in haunted fields at night!" The Scowl grew yet more bitter. "Oh Dear! It seems I'm being menaced by a makeshift photo stand-in!"
sandteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AGENT MYERS - ENTRY 002

Postby Foe Paw » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:11 pm

β˜₯ π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π™ˆ π™ˆπ™”π™€π™π™Ž ── (𝟎𝟎𝟐) ──
      role ━ outsider ━ info ─ he/him, 30 ─ tags ─ jones, beauregard, vangelis

────as the rest of the team started to file in, myers turned back to the abandoned roof. he could just go back in through the stairs, of course, and catch up before the rest were there, but there was a much more direct path. he'd had time, while he was watching the sunrise, to idly study the building and trace a way down.

────he made his way to the inner corner of the motel, towards the courtyard area. the garage was a separate building, with a narrow gap between it and the main structure. it was also only a single-story, so he had to lose some height. myers vaulted over the wall and turned to grip at the flat edge of the roof, letting himself hang off the second story as low as possible, before kicking against the wall and landing on the roof of the garage. he immediately went into a roll, to shake off some of the impact, before making his way unhurriedly to the alley between the two buildings again. from here, he could do a cat leap descent, bouncing between the two buildings until he was close enough to drop down to the ground and roll again.

────myers came out of the shadows that the still-rising sun cast into the courtyard, idly brushing off his jacket. meandering over to where the team was starting to gather, he stopped besides the chair azalea had taken up and casually leaned an elbow on the backrest.

───── good morning, you maniacs. boy, this place really is, uh... ─ he made a show of taking in the timeworn motel. ─ ... nevermind. just to doublecheck, where were we supposed to be going again? chicago to new york, maybe? someplace smaller? or pull the hitchhiking vagabond vibe to explain why we're fine hanging around in... what was it? louistown? louisville?

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me