Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 28/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
Mason lifted his head up immediately when he heard that voice. He shot out of his chair and swooped Jessel up and twirled her around. “My love! No, I can get it myself, after I finish my work” he says running a hand through his hair. Mocha ran over to Jessel and wagged her tail excitedly.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 24/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen eating a nectarine. He ignored a few people here and there.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Open
Ygritte brought the deer back from the woods. She gave it to the cooks to make dinner.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:53 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one squeaked as he picked her up and twirled her. "Careful, careful," she said, and patted her belly. She then smiled and crouched down to pet the dog. "Okay, but don't work too hard. I worry about you sometimes."

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one was in the playroom. They were getting it ready for the pups and mothers again. Well, there was only one mother, and she’d lost her pups…There was also one pup whose guardian was a guard or hunter. Therefore, Eshra and the other sitters watched Jackson for him. He kind of… had a crush on the guy, too. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one blushed. This wasn’t the time to think of Conner…

The tan skinned one continued to set up, smiling at Noctus. The white marked black Shepsky barked and wagged at them.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf continued to wander the halls. She wondered if anyone would come talk to her. She soon found Conner and his family sitting together. She barked at them and wagged her tail, smiling at Jackson because she adored pups.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty was in wolf form. The pretty and fluffy cream she wolf smiled. She had six toes on her back paws, polydactyl. She’d take the pups to see Gust, whom was pregnant, soon.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The blonde haired and blue eyed creamy skinned boy was in pup form. The blue eyed golden pup wagged his tail.

The creamy skinned brown eyed reddish blonde girl was in pup form. The brown eyed red-gold pup leaped at her brother.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The graying black wolf wagged his tail as Ashton came over to say hello. He turned human again, saying "Hello, Ashton."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:11 pm

Phoenix / Red Sun; Alpha / x / tags: open, Ygritte

Phoenix wore a frown on his face as he checked the local news on his phone, grey eyes scanning the screen for anything that might serve as a worthy argument for his pack’s cause. Time and time again the alpha would seek out a means to an end of this conflict; he didn’t particularly find strength in fighting, even though he didn’t quite mind the thrill of it- and time and time again he would find his own opinion proven correct. This time was a new construction project put on in a nearby human town, one that would take away even more woodland. What kind of building it was for he didn’t care much for, but the closer and closer they inched towards the Red Sun’s territory, the more the werewolves would risk being discovered by them.

The redhead lifted a hand to run his fingers through his hair as he made his way down the stairs, his closed eyes finally opening again at the bottom. Phoenix gave a nod of approval as he passed by Ygritte, offering a quick, “impressive.” As his glance swept over the deer she had caught. He continued onwards towards the front door, doing a few arm stretches as he prepared to transform.

———

Aspen / Blue Moon; Scout / x / tags: open

Aspen was excitedly sniffing around in the woods as a wolf, finding it quite fun to track the little creatures that left their scents and footprints in their hurry to get from one place to another. The scout had explained this activity to a few others as “training”, although it was too far below her skill level to actually be considered that. Her tail waved behind her like a banner when the golden-furred canine stopped tracking and stuck her head above the vegetation on the ground, seemingly having thought of something. What if she made her little game into a competition? Surely it could actually help out one of her friends, and why couldn’t she keep her own skills sharp in the process?

Not seeing or smelling anyone nearby, the smaller wolf playfully hopped and darted through the underbrush until she reached the outside of the pack mansion.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:25 am

Gracie isn’t family to Leo and Conner. She’s just a very good friend to them.

IC:
Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner looked to one of his fellow packamtes in there wolf form. He smiled and said, “Hello!”

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson smiled back at Lana and waved a small hand at her.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton said, “How are you holding up? Getting enough rest I hope?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:57 am

Mason nods. "I won't, just want to be there when the child is born. I don't want to miss it because of some stupid work" He replies.Mocha sat down tail still wagging.

Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer was in the kitchen eating a nectarine. He ignored a few people here and there.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Open
Ygritte notices Phoenix walking in. "Morning Alpha" She says with a bow. "Thank you" She replied to his compliment. "Where are you going if I may ask?" She asks curiously.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:18 am

[I mean, you could consider your friends as family, but kay]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled as she reminded him “Children. I think there’s three of them. I can’t wait to see their sweet little faces,” she said as she pet Mocha.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one was in the playroom. They were getting it ready for the pups and mothers again. Well, there was only one mother, and she’d lost her pups…There was also one pup whose guardian was a guard or hunter. Therefore, Eshra and the other sitters watched Jackson for him. He kind of… had a crush on the guy, too. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one blushed. This wasn’t the time to think of Conner…

The tan skinned one continued to set up, smiling at Noctus. The white marked black Shepsky barked and wagged at them.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail and dipped her head to them. She smiled and trotted over to Jackson. She didn’t mind if he petted her or anything. She wasn’t a dog, but if the little ones wanted to pet she’d let them.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty was in wolf form. The pretty and fluffy cream she wolf smiled. She had six toes on her back paws, polydactyl. She’d take the pups to see Gust, whom was pregnant, soon.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The blonde haired and blue eyed creamy skinned boy was in pup form. The blue eyed golden pup wagged his tail.

The creamy skinned brown eyed reddish blonde girl was in pup form. The brown eyed red-gold pup leaped at her brother.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The gray haired male smiled and said “I’ve been alright lately. Ah, yes, I’ve been getting enough rest. Where is your brother?” he then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:37 am

Mason smiled, "Right. It's hard to believe we are going to be parents soon" He says. He places a chaste kiss to his mate's head. "I love you" He says. Mocha ran off to go find someone to play with. she found Noctus and Eshra. She barked in greeting.

Lucifer left the kitchen as people started flooding in.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Phoenix, Yeni
Ygritte notices Phoenix walking in. "Morning Alpha" She says with a bow. "Thank you" She replied to his compliment. "Where are you going if I may ask?" She asks curiously. "How did you sleep Yeni? Good?" She asks her cousin as she enters. She pick up her little cousin and flies her through the air.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 3/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte, Phoenix
Yeni entered the kitchen. 'Morning' She signed cheerfully to her cousin. She ran over and hugged Ygritte. The little girl giggles and puts her arms out like an airplane.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Phoenix / Red Sun; Alpha / x / tags: Ygritte, Yeni

“Morning to you too.” The scarlet haired man returned, then stopped before he reached the door. He turned his head to look back at Ygritte with a side-eye as he listened to her question, shrugging before he gave an answer. “I’m going to go check on the edge of our property, I think. The humans...” Phoenix trailed off on his explanation when the smaller girl came into the kitchen, his gaze softening a little. Although his pack knew of their stance on the issue of humans, he was not about the bring the younger ones into it. Instead, he gave a soft smile and raised a hand in a wave. “Catch up with me if you would like, or not if you don’t.”

With that, Phoenix opened the door and transformed as he stepped out, pulling the door shut one moment and becoming a wolf in the next. The large canine started forward with a brisk pace, his ears and nose alert for any signs of machinery.

———

Aspen / Blue Moon; Scout / x / tags: open

Aspen was excitedly sniffing around in the woods as a wolf, finding it quite fun to track the little creatures that left their scents and footprints in their hurry to get from one place to another. The scout had explained this activity to a few others as “training”, although it was too far below her skill level to actually be considered that. Her tail waved behind her like a banner when the golden-furred canine stopped tracking and stuck her head above the vegetation on the ground, seemingly having thought of something. What if she made her little game into a competition? Surely it could actually help out one of her friends, and why couldn’t she keep her own skills sharp in the process?

Not seeing or smelling anyone nearby, the smaller wolf playfully hopped and darted through the underbrush until she reached the outside of the pack mansion.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo, Lana/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner Smiled as Jackson laughed.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Lana, Conner, Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson pet the werewolf on the head and giggled.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Bella/Female/20 years old/Blue Moon Beta Female/Tags: Open/Location: Inside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Australian Shepherd Kip, Emmie Husky Pup, and Waverly the fox pup
Bella walked around the house in awe. The place was so big!!

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton shrugged and said, “Not sure.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:48 pm

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one smiled as she nodded. “Could I sit here and wait for you?” she asked. When she was younger, and her parents were the alphas of the pack, she’d wanted to. She’d wanted to watch her dad work. He’d told her it was just boring adult stuff, and always sent her away…Now she was the alpha female. They’d handed the positions to her and Mason, and went to a smaller house. They were happy there, as well. Her oldest sister was in Japan, her other older sibling was in another state. Her younger brother and sister had gone with her parents.

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one shook his head again. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one didn’t think Conner would even like them… Sure, people said they were beautiful, attractive, nice to look at, but that didn’t guarantee a romantic relationship. The tan skinned one shook their head again.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the she dog. He was fixed, so he couldn’t have puppies, and might like males anyway.

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf wagged her tail and dipped her head to them. She smiled and trotted over to Jackson. She didn’t mind if he petted her or anything. She wasn’t a dog, but if the little ones wanted to pet she’d let them.

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty was in wolf form. The pretty and fluffy cream she wolf got up. She nudged the pups to move. She heard them whine, but prodded them along again.

The blue eyed golden pup whined when he was nudged…He huffed a bit, shaking himself and going with his mama.

The brown eyed red-gold pup whined as well, then went with her mom. She secretly hoped they were going to see the pregnant mare.

The gray haired male smiled and said “I’ve been alright lately. Ah, yes, I’ve been getting enough rest. Where is your brother?” he then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me