please lock!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

K [1]

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:58 pm

──────── 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
      he/him;.24;.scorpio;.pansexual;.located: crash crater;.mentions: xx;.tagging: OPEN
    Kaz’s head felt funny. Fuzzy, like he had little creatures weaving in and out of his floating thought bubbles, and light-headed on the inside, like his brain had settled on the highest patch of light above him. At the very same time, it felt as though his skull weighed a thousand pounds. However, Kaz did not know what exactly a thousand pounds felt like, and the troubling realization caused his brain to scatter even further apart than it seemed to already be. Caught off guard by the odd sensations that were trickling down his body, his nearly-black eyes snapped open, and although his vision was blurry, he managed to catch a slight glimpse of the world around his before her body protested angrily for him to settle back down. A pained groan sounded out from around him, dreadful and almost blood-curdling-like, and it took him an extra moment to realize it was he who was making such a noise. His groans turned a cold, sharp breath he awkwardly attempted to inhale a decent amount of oxygen from the position he was currently in. His head felt like it was on fire. Grunting dramatically, which was nothing unusual, the young man managed to push himself into an upright position, awkward, but doable. The temptation to reopen his eyes was nearly as awful as the pain in his head, but Kaz was afraid to see what the outside world was ready to throw at him.

He had figured out one thing even before he gained consciousness – he was not at home. He was not at home on planet Scorpio, eating mint-and-strawberry flavoured who-knows-what. He was not within the ceremonial tent that was celebrating the arrival of Capricorn’s new child, a future king. Based on the moist, crumply feeling beneath his clenched fingers, Kaz took he was on the ground. Nature’s ground.

Disgusting! With a jolt at the thought of that, Kaz did force his gaze to blast out into the open. Vibrant colours took over the sheet of blackness, and he blinked rapidly to adjust to the sights. From a directly horizonal angle, a thin layer of crumbly, ashy dirt took place. It reminded him a lot of the desert-coated, ruin-like structures that settled on the rather sketchy side of Feller, minus the rectangular shapes that laid about here and there. Just looking at the sight made his mouth dry. His palms sunk further into the ground as he shifted a bit more towards his left. Behind the wall of camel-brown dirt, layers of dying green lay about. Kaz’s eyes practically doubled in size at the sight of it. In Scorpio, vibrant mixtures of colours were hardly a thing due to the large amounts of mist that twirled up from the endless bodies of water around them. He clearly hadn’t been paying much attention to the details the other planets had to offer, for this was beyond his knowledge. So then, what had happened? As far as he could remember, he hadn’t been partying…

Then it hit him, and it felt as though that was quite literally. A sharp pain spiked out on the right side of Kaz’s temple, and a hand immediately went to comfort the punctured skin. However, in the process of attempting to smear away the small line of blood that had begun to trickle down the side of his face, his arm fell limply to the ground.

“What in spirit of Yce?” he muttered to himself, staring at his hand, which had now begun to sting due to the hard knock against the ground. First his head, now he couldn’t even hold up his hand? That crash must have really done something mischievous to the functioning side of his body, and he was not okay with it.

Then, very, very slowly, the memories began to roll back out.

The crash. That was a whole other storyline. The most frightening part was, Kaz could only vaguely recollect the events that had gone down before the explosion occurred in his unsettled mind. He had been gazing out at the partiers, admiring the atmosphere and the energy that the Zodiacs brought to the table, when he heard a scream. That was all it took. One cry for help, and he blacked out. At the moment, he could not recall the feeling of anything but a chilly breeze when his vision gave out. His life gave out, it seemed. So where was he now? And where was everyone? His panic-stricken gaze swept around the ground he was currently perched on, picking up on a few bodies here and there. His heart appeared to have forgotten how to work for a moment, and he nearly choked. Were they dead? Untrusting of his strange new weakness, Kaz pushed his hand against the dirt, reaching for the nearest body. He knocked at their calf with his knuckle, delicately attempting to catch their attention, then flopped back down to the position he had woken up in, fatigued. What if everyone was dead? Where even was he? More questions blew through her mind than answers, and at the moment, all Kaz could do was sit there in helpless silence.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M [1]

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:01 pm

──────── 𝐌𝐄𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍
      she/her;.21;.zodiac hunter;.bisexual;.located: apartment -> main corporation;.mentions: tags;.tagging: bellamy -> all indirectly
    It was exactly five in the morning when Meg’s phone went off. Castaways blared through the speakers of her alarm clock. An iconic tune, really, one Meg’s younger sister Evelyn decided to confidently put on her phone, but this was the first time she had heard it go off. A grumble of pure annoyance left her lips, and she miserably rolled onto her side, eyes still squeezed shut, as if fearful of the possibility of being blinded by the sun. However, between the sickening time in the morning and her brilliant room-darkening shades, when Meg began to blink her sleepy eyes open, the room was still dull with lack of colour. Her vision was slightly blurry, and she began somewhat frantically – though mostly just out of pure protest – slapping her hand around for her phone. No,” she groaned at the familiar sound of a bang – her phone had fallen and bounced off of the small metal garbage can by her bed yet again. It had become a daily routine, really. “I need to get a sticky case,” she grumbled to herself, slapping the hair out of her face before leaning down to pick up her phone, nearly tumbling out of bed in the process. Of course, by the time the girl picked up the device, the call had been missed, and no voicemail was left. A text, however, popped up just as Meg was questioning how long it would take to receive yet another call.

Dr. Rennalds: need you at UAI asap

“And good morning to you, too,” she muttered under her breath, nearly tossing her phone away again to rub the sleep away from her green eyes. A yawn left her lips, one so large it hurt her jaw, then, very slowly, enough to challenge a tortoise, maybe, Meg rolled out of bed – quite literally. Putting her hands on the floor, she groggily pushed herself up to full height, then stumbled into the bathroom like she had just taken a dozen shots. Despite the urgency of the doctor’s message, Meg decided to take her time showering, for she would be in no good mood if she left without at least feeling semi-awake. She did, however, thank herself for having planned out an outfit the night before. A jumpsuit, too, the colour of sage green, and an easy slip-and-go. She tied her hair up into a bun, applied a bit of mascara, then headed downstairs. The Fitbit strapped to her wrist buzzed again.

Dr. Rennalds: coffee is on me

A wicked laugh split from her lips, and Meg rubbed her hands together in anticipation before practically lunging to get her bag. Dr. Rennalds was often a stern man, but he was no fool. He knew as well as she did that she wasn’t going anywhere without her coffee. A bit lighter by the text, though by all means not excited, Meg slipped into her run-down car and started it, waiting with puckered lips as the motor hummed for a few seconds before her keys properly turned over. “I’m too broke for a new car,” she whined as she left the small parking lot of the apartment house owned by UAI, falling silent as she cruised down the nearly-empty road, accompanied by nothing more than the faint voice of a woman on the radio and the rattling of her vehicle. A sigh escaping her lips, Meg sunk into her chair, her mind wandering as she drove to the nearest McDonald's.

What could be so urgent that a five a.m phone call was necessary? Dr. Rennalds didn't often message the team unless something was important, but Meg couldn't quite seem to put a finger on what that could be. Unlike some of the members, she had only been with UAI for three months, but throughout those ninety or so days, nothing exciting had happened. Well, things had happened, but nothing that would call for a message this early. Her mind was still caught in what could be happening as she pulled through the drivethru that she stumbled over her words twice, but she managed to get everything in the car and get herself to work all in one piece. As she parked her car, her stomach flipped from a mixture of nerves and anticipation, and she found herself practically running to the large office space they all shared.

“Breakfast is served!” she called as she banged the doors open with her knee, holding up the hand fisting the bag of muffins as if she had just won a prize. “You are ever so welcome.” She plopped the bag on a nearby table before strolling over to Bellamy’s desk, setting his coffee down. “And for you, dear cousin ol’ pal.”

Her eyes shifted towards the big blinking screen at the front of the massive room. It was blaring red, and Meg knew instantly there was something wrong. “Radiation overload,” she murmured to herself, switching gears into work mode. As if mesmerized by the screen, partially because she really was, she drew in close like a moth to a flame. “Hey, heyyy, hey, this seems kind of concerning, no? Anyone on cameras? What’s happening here? Any hits?”
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[⌖ ─ this is the dawning of a new era !! // ]

Postby sammy, » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:10 am

─────────────────────────𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 '𝐑𝐎' 𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈──────
i. xxxgemini. xxxii. xxxtwenty-three. xxxiii. xxxtags: all, odette.xxx iv. xxxcrash crater.
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁; 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍-𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁.. ─────────────────────

xxxxx the serrated ink blots that sparked against the thin tarpaulin cover of ro’s eyelids had stirred for a moment of time that could not be reasonably quantified in minutes and seconds. a more fantastical person would claim that they had always been present, and that he was only seeing them in their true intensities now, whenever now was. they were memories in the way dreams always were memories; these feverish visions of a reality only a hair’s width away from their own, with faces invented and people inverted, morphing into caricatures of themselves, creatures that earned no name, but commanded a level of fear that rustled in the dark corners of a hazy mind.
xxxxx he had never been too troubled by nightmares. the reason as to why was simple - ro barely slept. he would have had people believe that his prolonged insomnia was because of the vast universe at his fingertips, the opportunities that he would miss if he succumbed to slumber, but this, as many things appeared to be, was a lie. sleep was the most difficult thing he had ever ventured to experience. sleep was honest. sleep was a surrender that promised no true relief, only suspension in a void that had no true end. sleep was a mystery. a problem to be solved by a mind much greater than his own. to be awake was to lessen the blow.

xxxxx regardless of his trepidation for states of unconsciousness, it was relaxing. a soft bed to lie down on, to be captured by the dark and have faith that it would not, in telgig’s eternal hunger, swallow him up.
xxxxx the summer that lingered in the air even as the blink marked the turn of the season. heat that pressed against the glass of a window that barely barricaded him from the rest of the universe, oppressive in its nature. the realm was so quiet that his own breath, and the breath of another, echoed in the silence that spanned light years.
xxxxx and then the second set of lungs was gone.
xxxxx he left the fields behind because the land was too small for him, solitary, and his future. he packed his bags and didn’t bother with saying goodbyes because he’d had quite enough of them, actually. he bid adieu to the crimson sky and the dying summer and only took with him the things that he truly needed. nothing, it turned out. he needed nothing more than his shadow.
xxxxx no matter how far he ran from the fields, they returned in dreams. he always missed them when his eyes welcomed a new day.

xxxxx this time, the day was not welcome. the bed was not a bed, but stones that dug like nails into the small of his back; a head filled with cotton wool dipped in the most corrosive of acids, and lungs filled with - was that nitrogen? was he breathing nitrogen? how the mighty had fallen. quite literally, it appeared.

xxxxxby grace of xalt, have i died?” he asked the empty air, sounding rather exasperated with the whole idea. “i don’t wanna be dead. i’ve got things to get on with. i don’t have the time to be dead.” if this was the ethereal otherworld that he had been promised in his childhood, then it was a disappointment. that lined up. most things were, in the end.
xxxxx if this was the ethereal otherworld that he had been promised in his childhood, then there was a set of lungs that were missing. a face backlit by a sun, a singular sun. a flash of disgust passed over his pain-wretched face at the mere thought of such a deprived land.

xxxxx well, if he wasn’t dead, and the air was filled with nitrogen, then he had crash landed. so had others, if the collective murmuring said anything about the situation he had been thrown so gracelessly into. no time to play the layabout - with a sharp breath inward, ignoring the tinny taste of carbon dioxide while his body realigned itself to fit this mystery realm’s atmosphere - up he lept. the gravity felt odd, unfamiliar. “come on, you slugabeds! no clouds to gaze at here!” was followed by a glance up and around.
xxxxx where was ‘here’?

xxxxx eyes fell on one of his fellow crash-landers. a girl, maybe, but it was always difficult to tell with aliens. best not to assume. “come on! up! up and at ‘em! shake those weary bones, darling! it’s party time! we’ve crash-landed! boom! this is so exciting. isn’t this exciting?” a cackle ripped itself from his throat. “i haven’t had this much of a shock since i pantsed a soldier from elkron. those guys are so... zappy.
x
x
x
x

─────────────────𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 '𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈' 𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐌────
i. xxxhunter. xxxii. xxxtwenty-five. xxxiii. xxxtags: all, meg.xxx iv. xxxapartment | main corporation.
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗑. .───────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxx the rays of the sun had shattered the early dawn. the birds had sang their lazy songs to mark the turn of the morn, incessant trills. bambi had been awake as they had risen, an old habit, jerking up from sleep in the empty space between the night and the dawn. the heat of arizona did nothing to calm the automatic response. in fact, she was certain that it had exacerbated it.

xxxxx this didn’t matter, in the long run. she didn’t care as much as she perhaps should have. no diagnosis and no frown from any man who called himself an ‘expert’ could sway her belief that everything was fine. she had lived, and thus, she had won. a war still raged across continents, but that was none of her business. if the memory of it resulted in this, the chance to bask in the peace of a silent planet for just a few hours before the toil began, then she was thankful for it.

xxxxx the early start was not wasted by a span of brooding in a sparsely-decorated apartment. no, in fact, she had gone straight from her bed to her closet, donned clothes fit for exercise, and made her rounds with swift feet. she had to keep on top of the exercise regime. a sense of order, perhaps, or maybe just time to think. to consider and to ponder.
xxxxx the only sound in the complex was the thump of her feet against the ground and the flapping wings of a turkey vulture overhead. she looked at it with a sense of superiority. despite the shadow it cast upon the crown of her head in the rays of the rising sun, she was alive. she would be no food for such a creature.

xxxxx sometimes, she was convinced she would never die. that she was unstoppable, a force of nature. like the wind or the stirring volcanoes. never leaving, just lying dormant until the time to strike came rushing down.

xxxxx most of the time, she put the delusion of grandeur down to the endorphin rush.

xxxxx something she had learned over the ages was that no matter where she hung her hat, no matter the rules of the land or the war that made them amount to little more than a mishmash of letters on shredded pages, the animals seemed to know when something was wrong. nature understood the blanket of doom and altered itself fittingly. once upon a time, she had had a foster parent - whose name had never stuck, because she deemed it unimportant, but whose voice had carried through the ages - had listed all of the old wives’ tales that pertained to nature by rote, not dissimilar to a mantra. rules to live by.

xxxxx one of these came to mind as she passed a lone tree, her feet slowing to a hesitant halt. just to check, just to be sure. and sure enough, the leaves on its extended branches were curled up. that meant something. she knew that that meant something. but she’d forgotten what it meant. so bambi ran on, chiding herself for indulging in such fantasies.

xxxxx the run ended back at her apartment, where she showered and dressed for the day, making no further effort than she deemed utterly necessary - a hairtie, a button-up, flares and boots were enough to carry her through her days. luxury was hedonistic, self-absorbed. she didn’t have time to ponder over the way the orange stripes upon the shirt complimented the blue of the trousers. it was out of her purview. in her mind, her appearance was everyone’s problem but her own.

xxxxx not one to wait for her hours to officially start, bambi was often one of the first in the main corporation building. it was unnecessary - there was little work that could be done without the team’s backbone supporting, but she hated waiting around, and often found herself drinking up to three cups of heavily-steeped tea before the people began to flutter in, looking exhausted. this day was no exception.

xxxxx she pondered the leaves as her work truly began. it was simple work, adhered to a routine, and though part of her yearned for the chaos of the barracks once more, the uncertainty of day-to-day existence, she knew that objectively, the boredom-inducing work was good for her. on this day, it revolved around a tiny fragment of rock procured from a rock that had fallen from the sky, analysing it under the magnification of the microscope until her eyes blurred and it became certain that this was earthly rockfall, not a message from mars.

xxxxx she could have figured that out for herself. the people who sent their samples in were usually of the same flock, the underemployed conspiracy theorists who had nothing better to do than sit in their stagnant-lake-scented bedrooms and read inconsequential, unspell-checked blogs written by other foaming-mouthed losers. in short, she wasn’t very intellectually stimulated, nor excited by the work she had been doing over the span of her employment.

xxxxx it seemed that that was about to change. a voice rang through the office, meg, she reminded herself, holding a collection of muffins. if she couldn’t be fascinated, she could be sated. a curt nod was how she extended her thanks, looking at the delicacies a little too closely, analysing each for its pros and its faults, before picking one up, throwing and catching it in the air, and taking a well-earned break.
xxxxx the distraction of the muffins had been her downfall. bambi had missed something interesting. “oh,” was hummed from her throat. maybe she sounded too excited. the blinking lights normally meant bad, that tended to be a universal signal, but she couldn’t help herself.

xxxxx action stations. “who the hell’s meant to be monitoring this stuff?” as soon as the interest had quelled, it became a sort of cold rage, the corporal returning to her base after a period of limbo. this meant pulling rank where she had little to none. this meant a very soft-looking face becoming filled with frustration, and a voice reserved only for the most important of conversations rising through the air and shattering the noise of now-blaring alarms. “i think that means danger, don’t you? i think that’s something someone should’ve been looking out for. big red flashing lights, i’d probably raise that alarm before it came as a surprise, actually. some mug around here has got one job, and it’s to make sure that those lights don’t even have the opportunity to start flashing, and you’ve fumbled it. fantastic news for whatever human omnishambles is responsible for that epic screw-up!

xxxxx the rage wasn’t particularly targetted, but she knew it would impact someone, and that was what mattered. if her due fury forced others into action, then it was a necessity. her attention turned to meg, voice lowering an octave. “when you say radiation overload, are we talking chernobyl, or a few too many banana trees?
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leo 001

Postby borahae. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:22 am

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

aries ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tags: avani, luka ✩ location: crash site

xxxThe first thing Leo noticed upon regaining his consciousness was the change in lighting from planet Capricorn, whose skies had been overcast and generally cloudy all afternoon, but now seemed to be sunny and, to some degree, familiar. For someone from a planet with three suns and a consistent onslaught of sunlight, this was an odd feeling, and took the male a couple of moments of fluttering his eyes open and closed in order to adjust; this sudden change was leaving his head spinning, overwhelming his body and leaving a nauseous feeling in his stomach. Was this what Capricorn's sunrise was like? Surely, they wouldn't have stayed at the celebration for quite that long...right?

Adjusting enough to be able to keep his eyes open against the dimness of the planet's rays, the dark haired male attempted to stand from where he found himself laying but almost immediately came crashing back down, his body seemingly having a mind of it's own. Furrowing his brows in confusion as his limbs collapsed despite his best efforts, Leo looked down at himself to assess what was going on, shocked to see the state of his clothes; where they had been brand new and ever so bright just a moment ago as he danced away at the celebration for the birth of the new crown prince, they were now torn and ridden with dirt, something which caused a frown to grow on his face. What had happened? He couldn't remember anything.

His mind hazey as he tried to piece together his broken memories, Leo took the time to take in his surroundings from where he sat on the ground in hopes of making things clearer, his eyebrows only drawing further together as his uncertainty grew; while he didn't have much experience with planet exploration, and hadn't spent enough time on Capricorn to really judge anything, he was 98 percent sure that this wasn't the same planet that he was on only a moment ago. For one, the red colored sandy atmosphere with the occasional greenery looked like something that would exist if planet Aries and planet Taurus were combined into one. He was fairly sure that Capricorn was more rocks than anything else.

The second major difference the sunny boy noticed was the change in temperature; while he was freezing on Capricorn, the double digit degrees leaving him wishing he'd worn at least three more coats, this planet seemed to be a bit more forgiving. Not by much, but still, he'd count his blessings.

Once again making the attempt to stand, not particularly fond of the feeling of the dirt rubbing against his skin, Leo grumbled and wrapped an arm around his torso, his stomach doing flips as he righted himself. While he never really paid much attention in classes growing up, he was pretty sure that this feeling was associated with the phenomenon known as gravity; the zodiacs didn't have such a high percentage on their planets, so Leo felt quite heavy, his limbs dragging behind him.
      "Ugh...what a garbage feeling. 'S like my insides are crushing each other."
      Whining to himself, unable to handle the silence, Leo again glanced around himself and tried his best to find something familiar; while adventure was fun and all, and he was never one to turn down a thrilling new opportunity, he'd still like to clear up why he was suddenly dirty, tired, and sitting in a hole on some unbeknownst planet. Wrapping his coat tighter around his body, the boy made his way forward, on the hunt for movement.

Spotting what seemed to be a head of hair not far from him, the figure laying on the ground in a similar shape to how he'd just been, Leo instantly sighed out in relief; who knows what he would have done if he had been stranded on a strange planet by himself. The temperamental ariesian was infinitely and entirely incapable of entertaining himself, nonetheless handling silence.
      Suddenly feeling a boost of energy, willing his body to speed up as he shuffled across the indented earth towards the other, Leo noticed that they seemed to still be in somewhat of a daze and squatted down, reaching his free hand out (the other holding his coat tight against his body) and giving the female a gentle shake
      "Hey, you alright down there?" Looking over the other briefly in search of injuries, Leo seemed to then take note of a blonde head of hair sat nearby to the dark haired girl, instantly calling out to the other "Ah, sorry, didn't catch you there! My eyes are still adjusting...aish, curse this lighting. How 'bout you? You good?" After taking another glance over the both of them, Leo found himself smiling and very suddenly gasping, seemingly relieved at spotting something relatively familiar "Oh! You guys were on Capricorn too, right? You know what happened? I'm Leo, by the way! Not from the planet, though. I'm an Aries. You're from...Sagittarius, right? And Capricorn? You've got that vibe."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

max 001

Postby borahae. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:23 am

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐌𝐀𝐗 ! ! ───────────

zodiac hunter ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: rory ✩ location: u.a.i kitchen

xxxThere was a certain charm to waking up early, the boy had to admit, sitting stiffly at his cubicle desktop with his cheek resting on his palm as he watched the sun reach up towards the heavens and the sky bloom in a mix of peachy reds and dandelion yellows; for someone who'd suffered with insomnia for the entirety of his life, and had seen 25 years worth of sunrises and sunsets without fail, max had to admit that there was a small (note, very small) frame of time in which even the most miserable of days could be wiped away by the beauty of nature. Unfortunately for the rest of his team, today was not one of those days; in fact, it was as if the world was out to get him this morning, the sun mocking him as it rose and only widening the frown on his face.

While there was hardly an excuse to be awake at 5 in the morning, the head of the Undercover Astrology Investigators (U.A.I, for short) seemed to think otherwise, waking him from the first fulfilling sleep he'd had in decades with several frantic phone calls and texts. Max had been fully capable of ignoring the first two, typically unresponsive when it came to group messages and unnecessary requests and therefore feeling as though it was his duty to maintain that reputation, but by the time his phone began ringing for the third time, he rolled over and answered with some groaning and a couple of choice words.

According to Dr. Rennalds, it was an absolute emergency, and 'yes, it required the attendance of all the team members'. He had some serious doubts, considering the rather lackluster three months of service he'd put into this project thus far, but got up and began to get ready nonetheless. Luckily, he lived at the apartment complex just down the road, so after a quick shower and some scrambled and careless dressing of himself, he made it in about 20 minutes.

Cursing under his breath and returning his attention to his computer screen after having his fill of the irritating sunlight coming through, the short male ran a hand through his unruly hair before straightening his posture and standing from his seat, knowing full well that he'd need a cup or two more of coffee before facing the rest of his expectedly hectic day. Since he'd arrived 10 minutes ago, he'd already been quite busy trying to analyze the sudden onslaught of data flooding in, not entirely aware of the situation at hand and not even sure what he should be looking for. Or what he was looking at, in fact.

Shuffling to the kitchen with little energy, glaring at any and all passing objects, Max grabbed his black coffee mug from the cupboard and started brewing a new pot, not really knowing his team members well but knowing them enough to know that all the coffee drinkers among them would need a refill pretty soon. Only noticing his surroundings after the pot began to fill, Max spotted a familiar face in the kitchen and instantly stiffened, hesitating to even address the other but eventually caving in (his frown lessening ever the slightest at spotting her)
      "...want a cup?"

Just as an awkward air began to settle, the male heard a sudden exclamation from down the hall, distracting him from any potential embarrassment. Turning his head subconsciously towards the sound, Max furrowed his brows before offering a sigh, grumbling at the inconvenience under his breath
      "As if waking at 5am isn't enough..."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bellamy [1]

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:48 am

★𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗"Oh it's you."
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Male|Bisexual| Hunter | Main Corporation | tagged; Meg,|Mentions; None ►
    indentationBellamy Cooper yawned and sat back in his chair. He had been at the Corperation all night. Another all-nighter, he sighed, He really needed to stop doing this. It was ruining his schedule. Bellamy sighed again and closed his eyes for a bit, trying to get some rest. It was his obsession with the stars that had Kept him here all night, when he should have been back at his apartment sleeping in. Bell yawned again. He opened on eye and looked at his cup of coffee on his desk. He leaned forward and grabbed it, it was cold. Bell frowned and set it back down again, a bit disgusted, Bellamy looked over to the clock that was sitting on the far left side of his desk. It was almost 5:30 a.m. Bellamy groaned and leaned back in his chair again. Bell's phone buzzed and he grabbed it looking down at the massage.

Be at the UAI asap

Bellamy grinned, he was glad he was already here, he didn't know how he would take it if he had to come into the office now. He did like his sleep, when he got it. Bellamy looked up as the door opened and in streamed the other hunters, and then Meg. Bellamy smiled as he saw what she was carrying. Coffee! As Meg walked over and set the coffee down in front of him he looked up at her, yawning. Bellamy grasped the coffee and inhaled the fumes, they seemed to make him more alive. "Ahh, thank you so much cuz!" Bellmay took a hesitant sip of the hot drink and sighed, it was so good, much better that the old stuff that sat on his desk from yesterday. Bellamy looked over to the huge screen and gasped, it was blinking red, but he hadn't noticed it earlier. He walked up to the front of the room and stood by Meg. "What do you think that this means?" He asked. True he had been here all night but it hadn't done this till the rest of them walked in.

Bellamy looked down, semi disappointed in himself. Was he supposed to have been monitoring that? He didn't know. Bellamy glanced back up at the screen. "Radiation overload?" He murmured to himself. Bellamy wondered what could have caused that. He shrugged and took another sip of his coffee.
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zachary [1]

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 am

★乙ᗩᑕᕼᗩᖇƳ 丅ᗩƳᒪᗝᖇ"Hello?"
―――――――――――――――――
◄18|Female|Bisexual| LEO | Crash site | tagged; Kazimierz|Mentions; XX ►
    indentationZachary Taylor opened on eye, her head was pounding. Stars burst in and out of her vision, spinning and somersaulting all over her mind. She looked up at the dark sky. It was filled with stars and she wondered where she was, she looked around at the planet they had landed on. It looked nothing like Capricorn. It was also nothing like Leo either. She wondered where they had landed, what planet? Zachary stood slowly, almost falling back down onto her butt. she put out a hand to try and steady herself. She frowned slightly and took a better look around her, there were green trees nothing like what had been on Leo. Zach smiled to herself at the thought of her home. She looked around again, this time at the crash site. She looked over at the others that were lying scattered all over the crater. Zachary sighed, taking a hesitant step towards the closest person to her.
    Groaning she bent down trying to help up the person, she recognized the person. She had seen him at the party. Zach didn't know his name though.

As Zach tried to help him up she groaned again. She felt her knee buckle and she dropped to one knee with a small "Oof!" She looked down at her leg and saw that she was bleeding pretty bad out of a puncture wound in her calf. There was a piece of metal sticking out of her leg, but she hadn't felt any pain till this moment. Fire shot through her leg and she yelled out in pain, She groaned and stood once more, trying to fight the pain. She looked back down at the boy and again tried to help him to stand, holding out her arm for him to take. Zach bit back her pain and forced a smile. "Come one! Up you get!" Zach said through gritted teeth.
Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

huck (01)

Postby nikbowie » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 pm

𝑯 𝑼 𝑪 𝑲
░░░░░ taurus • he-him • gay • 22 years • tags: kaz, zachary • mentions: xx • location: the crash site ░░░░░

Huck jolted awake in an instance, feeling something light on his calf. This was quickly forgotten, replaced by the awareness of every other part of his current condition. His throat burned, each breath bringing on a new wave of pain. His body ached, the pounding of his heart felt like a hammer being dropped onto his ribs and chest. He lay still for a moment, wondering if he was dead or alive. His eyes stayed clamped shut, and he was overwhelmed by a sudden drop in his stomach. Images danced in the darkness of his mind; flashes of light, explosions so loud they made his ears ring.

A warm trickle of liquid rolled down the side of his face. At first he thought it was a tear. It reached his mouth, and he realized it was blood. Suddenly the buzzing in his ears became overpowering. He clamped his hands to the sides of his head, trying to block it out.

The face of his father and his brother.
Fire.

He cracked open his trembling eyes, light temporarily blinding him. A thin layer of sand had formed over his face; it had worked its way into his delicate eyes. When his eyes fluttered open, it burned horribly. He inhaled sharply—this was a mistake, sand entered his lungs. Huck coughed gratingly, the raspy rack shuddering his entire body. Instinctively, he spat, sand built up on his chapped lips and dry tongue.

Slowly, Huck moved onto his elbows. He worked his way up carefully, eyes barely cracked open, until he was in a sitting position. It was laborious, every part of his body felt bruised, every breath caused a sharp and acute pain in his side. Huck’s brain felt electric, buzzing. He wanted to focus. Focus, huck. He brought his hand to his eyes, rubbing them carefully. His own hand felt disconnected from his body, dry and caked in dust. He could feel sun above him, baring down into his pale Taurisian skin. A memory of his childhood drifted into his head. The first time he had ever been permitted to go to Fellar alone, his mother had kneeled down, getting to his level, and taken his cheek in her hand. “Da’ha afogao,”—my precious child—she had murmured. “Beware of the sun.”

Huck opened his eyes. For a moment he could see nothing but tan, surrounding him. It hurt too much to turn, and look fully around him, but he looked up. Above him was pure, blue sky. No mist, not a single cloud. Just a sun, a scorching, beating sun. His mind raced, running through the places he could be, ignoring the itching recent memories that jumped into his mind. The climate was similar to what he had heard of Planet Aries, yet the sun was a bright yellow, not the notorious orange-red of that planet. It so clearly wasn’t his home, the foreign smells attacking his nostrils and the climate; his skin. Not Planets Pisces or Scorpio—they were both wet.

He leaned forward, as if to get up, but was quickly stopped as his leg and side protested with brutal, sharp jolts of pain. Suddenly, he felt helpless. Anger swelled at the back of his throat. Nostrils flaring, he tried again to jerk his head around, examining what he could see of the area intensely. All around him, the ground formed a smooth basin. Far in the distance, he saw formations of what looked to be red rock. Again, he shoved his palm against the ground and pushed with all his might, raising himself precariously off the ground. He managed a kneeling position, but his left leg seared with pain. His leg. Fire. Of course—the celebration on Capricorn, for the newly inaugurated prince. He had been there, clapping, then his ears had rung with a noise that shattered the air.

Huck couldn’t move, if he stood, he was sure his leg would buckle. A beat of panic struck him again, melding with anger.
“Lohral!”: he cursed in his native language. A beat of silence. “Samvo dah mos?”—Where am I?—he said, mostly to himself. “Fellol?” His voice cracked, throat parched and dry. Huck looked around again, except from a kneeling position, he could turn his head more easily, and noticed something behind him, from the corner of his eye: a figure, clothed in black, sprawled on the ground, not more than a few feet away. “Fellol!” He called, then thought again, and repeated the phrase in english; “Hello?”

Awaiting a response, Huck, rarely religious, cursed again and murmured a silent prayer to Gaia.
Of course this had happened to him. Whatever exactly it was that had happened. If the body behind him was a corpse, he wasn’t sure what he even could do. The expanse of land around him seemed to stretch on forever. He leaned forward, into a crawling position, and slowly maneuvered himself, crawling in a small rotation; his left leg held in the air precariously—until he faced the body sprawled into the sand. “Mos doh ba Scorpion lom?” He said, raising his eyebrows. The guy’s black robes seemed to fit the planet’s style of dress. Again, he realized his own stupidity. “Are you a Scorpian?” He repeated in english. He kept forgetting that not every planet spoke his own language. Huck sighed. Maybe this person was dead.

Then what could he do?
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mateo (01)

Postby nikbowie » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 pm

𝑴 𝑨 𝑻 𝑬 𝑶
░░░░░ hunter • he-him • gay • 23 years • tags: austin • mentions: meg • location: outside the UAI ░░░░░

Mateo knew his alarm was coming before it had even sounded. He had changed it to the Peanuts Christmas Song (despite it being the middle of summer) because he thought it would be a more gentle awakening. It was, to an extent, but 5:00 AM was 5:00 AM regardless. He was trying to look at it positively—the most successful people always woke up early, or at least that’s what his grandmother had constantly told him. But he had been picturing 7 AM early. Not quite 5. At least he was being successful! The look on her face when she found out he had been selected for something of this importance was priceless. It was worth everything. Even the early wake up— Christmas time is here, Happiness and Cheer, Fun for all that children call, Their favorite time of year
Crooned the song.

He couldn’t help but smile a tiny bit, regardless of the time. This song still brought back good memories. It’s always good to start the day with a smile! (Another piece of grandmotherly advice.) She was right. It had been difficult at first, adjusting to life in this desert climate, in small town America. It was nothing like the cold Finnish winters. But he liked the sun, although he missed the Northern Lights. American culture felt different from European, by far. But here, unlike Los Angeles—which had been an interesting stop on the way to Arizona—was secluded, and small. Apart from the climate, it didn't feel too much like America at all. One of his fellow Zodiac researchers, Meg, was even from Sweden! Which was right next door to Finland. It made him feel a little less self-conscious about his Finnish accent, and occasional grammer mistakes. And Meg was just the nicest. He was thankful for the team. His thoughts drifted from topic to topic, and he found himself longing for mint tea. It was probably the christmas music.
Teo stretched and yawned, pulling on a white tee shirt and corduroys. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone absentmindedly as the song came to a close. “Huh?” Along with a few texts from his grandfather and a photo of a puppy from Meg, an urgent sounding notification had appeared.

UAI. asap. full team needed.

It was from Dr. Rennalds. That meant he truly should hurry. The head-researcher (and their boss, as he liked to remind them) was far from a humorous man. Something must have happened—but what? Mateo shoved on his black Converse, grabbed his keys, and hurried from the bedroom. His car started after a few tries, and he put in a Studio Ghibli piano CD; partly because they were too in the middle of nowhere to get a radio signal, and partly because that music had relaxed him for his entire life. As he pulled into the UAI parking lot, the sun was rising on the horizon. He carefully locked the car door and jogged towards the building entrance. Had something gone wrong? He hoped the situation was nothing grave. Approaching the entrance, he heard footsteps behind him. Turning, he saw his blonde coworker Austin approaching. “Hey!” He smiled widely, always glad to see a friendly face, despite the situation. “I'm guessing you got the same text too?” He ran his hand through his hair, realizing he hadn't gotten a chance to comb it. That didn't matter anyways, he was certain that the friends he had made here wouldn't judge him, especially today, with whatever was going on.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac hunters [revised]

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:18 pm

~~Odette Jane Harlow~~
she/her, 24, Virgo, bisexual, location: crash crater, mentions: x, tagging: Eurus

Somehow in the past few hours of her life, Odette seemed to have no recollection of what had happened to her. Not knowing what was going on slightly panicked her but this blended in just fine with how she was already feeling. Her heart hammered painfully within her chest as though it was about to break out. Her face felt warm, especially a particular spot on her forehead. She didn’t have to be medically inclined to know that the slight trickling feeling against her forehead indicated that she was injured. Odette remained on the ground; her arms slightly splayed out as though she was some washed up creature. Pain jolted throughout her body from multiple point as she struggled to regain some feeling in her limbs. For the moment, she could do little more than blink open her eyes. Odette’s vision swamp, the world constantly spinning. Her eyes squinted shut, silently willing the world to stop moving for a moment. Finally, after feeling like some energy had returned to her, she slowly sat up, gathering her arms behind her to support herself. Her surroundings were almost too much to handle.

Odette must have been spacing in and out of consciousness because when she felt someone nearby speaking to her, she almost leapt out of her skin. Her eyes slowly travelled upwards, having to lean back just to see who was peering down at her. Odette squinted for a moment, panicked, until she realized that the strangers unthreatening features. “Sorry, I feel really jittery right now” Odette chuckled nervously, remaining where she was sitting for a moment. The girl was almost sure that she wouldn’t be able to sit here unless she wanted to be fused to the spot. Sighing, she willed energy into her veins. With a slight groan, Odette willed enough energy into her system that helped her to stand while fighting off the attempt to reach for the strangers help. “You did what? Pantsed a soldier? I would have loved to see that” she replied lightheartedly, winking at the person who had addressed her. She stepped back slightly to observe him, taking in his well-planned outfit. It was a pity his clothes had been crumpled.

“What in the world happened here? One moment I felt on top of the world and the next… I was squashed to it” Odette commented, trying to make light of what happened. Given the good vibes from this stranger, he surely wouldn’t mind.

--Thomas James Bourn--
he/him, 23, Hunter, straight, location: main corporation, mentions: x, tagging: x

Tom hadn’t been able to sleep well the previous night and so as soon as he saw fight, he got himself ready and had headed towards the main corporation center. His early rise had appeared to be a good thing as all the team members were required to meet Doctor Rennalds at the building, so here he was. The message had popped up on his phone after he had settled at his desk to run over a few things. On the way to work he had popped through a drive through to some place, ordering a latte and a breakfast muffin. The muffin had disappeared within five minutes and now his coffee sat half demolished beside him. He cast his eyes out of the office window for a moment, his mind blank. He thought he saw something, and it was concerning enough to make him frown. “You’re just tired, don’t be a baby” he scolded himself quietly.

He spun his chair to the front as the large screen glowed red, filling his senses. Thomas absently sipped at the now lukewarm coffee; his eyes mesmerized for a moment. ‘What in the world could that possibly mean?” he wondered, brushing a few strands of hair away from his eyes that had fallen against his forehead. He really needed to invest in a better hair gel but besides a few baby hairs, he didn’t look too bad.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me