The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 6 spots left!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 am

Bop! Come on, guys! We're still half empty here!
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:07 am

Cmon, guys! Let's fill EE up!
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:05 am

J o i n o r i ' l l s t e a l y o u r k n e e c a p s
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:19 am

Name: Nekro
Element: Darkness
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Nekro is a shady one. She is usually quiet and doesnt like to speak most of the time. She is also very shy and doesnt like to be around people she doesnt know.
Appearance: Image
(Not my art, a friend made this for me <3)
Nekro wears a blindfold that she doesnt like to take off. Under it, there is a scar across her left eye and left part of her nose. Her eyes pupils are skulls, and the color of them are white that fades into black, that fades back into white. Her eye whites are a dark purple, that when her pupil is white, becomes black, once its black again, it fades back into purple. If she gets angry, her eyes turn completely red. Her tears are completely white.
Other: Thanks, im exited for this ^^ tell me if I did something wrong!

OH AND YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT DOING THIS Axolotl
Last edited by Offline_now on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Primals (OPEN) 5 spots left!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:35 am

Bump!

I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 5 spots left!

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:38 am

J o i n u s
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:58 am

join us for anti-corona pizza
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Cmon. Guys! Five Primals left!
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Primals (OPEN) 5 spots left!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:26 pm

join or no chicken nuggets
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:34 pm

Imma make a second character just to fill up a spot lol
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me