(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:50 am

tropicalpeacock wrote:(Hi! Is this RP still open?)

Oh! I thought nobody would join, until I saw this! Yes it is ^^
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Hey, uh...3 of us put up forms)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:36 pm

(I love this idea that’s why I joined.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:39 pm

Yeah, people usually don't join an RP unless they like it. That's why I put a form.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:45 pm

(It’s just funny to me, Spirit that you and I almost always end up in an rp together lol. How does that happen lol. Who knows)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Lol yeah, who knows)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤️(Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 am

B!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️(Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:21 am

(Bump)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:14 am

Name; Fitzroy Nightingale
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Pronouns; He/His/Him
Likes; Mirrors, crepes, attention, stargazing, writing.
Dislikes; Blueberries, being teased, the heat, deep water, dogs.
Appearance; Fitz has mid-brown hair that is somewhat short, and while it is usually kept neat, often has a relentless tuft that sticks up. His eyes are a deep turquoise colour, and have a slightly prominent shape. He stands at about 6'0", with an athletic build, and he holds a rather formal posture. His skin is a dark medium tone, and he has a birthmark in the shape of a blotchy sun under his left ear that he hates and secretly covers up with concealer to try and hide it.
Fitz wears clothes that are very well made and likely expensive. His outfits usually border on something semi-formal, and it is rare to see him wear something more casual. He also requires glasses, but wears contact lenses instead. On the rare occasion he does wear glasses, the frames are slightly thick, with a tigereye coloured pattern.

Personality; Fitz is self-centred and vain. He will preen at himself in a mirror or any reflective surface, and if anything happens that could negatively affect him in any way, then he'll immediately make it all about him, no matter how small. He also adores attention, and will most certainly try to put the focus onto himself. He's also very focused on his own goals, with no regard to anyone else, but does value working hard rather than having everything handed to you. However, don't take this to mean Fitz is unfriendly or selfish towards others. In fact, given the chance to warm up to them, Fitz is a loyal and dedicated person. He's friendly and energetic, often willing to chat with others (even if just about himself). Fitz is also not exactly the brightest bulb, and stuff often goes right over his head - however, he's certainly not naive or easy to fool.
Power(s); Atmokinesis - Fitzroy can create a small storm and clouds in a specific area for a short length of time. This is only to the extent of forming clouds, thunder and lightning - the colour of the lightning unusually ranging from shades of green, to blues and purples.
Other; N/A
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:04 am

Name; Dana Takizawa
Age; 16
Gender; Male
Pronouns; he and him
Likes; Helping people
Dislikes; Seeing People get hurt/bullied
Appearance; Dana has red hair with light purple eyes. He wears a t-shirt with red and black jacket and jeans if its cold and shorts if its warm.
Personality; Helpful, mysterious, protective, chill, smart and kind and stands up for anyone
Power(s); Psychic and magic
Other; He can control his psychic and magic good but not as good as he would like it to be. If he sees a student or students being bullied he will come over and tell the student bullies to stop.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me