Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Luna of the Night » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:33 pm

I edited Kaitos powers up a bit to make him less op.]
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:08 pm

Kay
Bumpo}
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:05 pm

name. alyssa. age. eighteen. gender. female.
personality. shy, doesn't talk much. very nice once she
warms up to you. she will try to protect those close to her, but
usually end up failing. physical description. five foot three. one hundred
and three pounds. very fair skin doesn't tan easily. rich brown hair that falls
neatly around her waist in loose curls. impossibly teal eyes with flecks of silver.
a bit skinny for her height and age, but not malnourished. has a tattoo-like marking
in her neck beneath her right ear shaped like a small pair of wings, it shimmers like silver
when the light hits it. always wears a necklace wherever she goes, it has a design similar to
a dove. species. half-human half-angel. she is a hybrid. ability. very perceiving, almost like
she can read minds (almost, really she can only feel certain emotions and very vaguely). she
has intensified senses, sight, hearing, sound, etc. can summon a pair of large white wings
on her back at will (takes a lot of energy). maybe more unknowns (even to her). history.
will reveal in roleplay. interest. unkown... or is it? other. if you don't want her to be
a hybrid that's fine, I'll change her if you'd like me to. also, if anyone wants a
lover for their character she is asingle and ready to mingle (slowly though,
she is very slow to fully commit). if anyone wants any other relations
(friends/rivals/etc.) she is open for any of those as well.
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Name:
Collin Crelley / Skell

Sexuality:
Straight

Powers:
Shapeshifting, Pyro-Telekenesis

Species:
Songbound Werewolf

Power Explanation:
He was bound to a supernatural song at birth. This song determines his supernatural powers. He is called a "Songbound". The verse "Break, change, and burn, All those heads turn, Break, change, and burn, it's not something you learn." chooses his powers. His song is called "Chaos." His abilities are connected to the three words. Break - He can pick things up with his mind and move them at great speeds, he uses this to run errands. Change - He can change forms to more basic animals. dogs, cats, etc. Burn - He can spark small flames and manipulate existing ones, he can also tell when fires are going to break out. He can be harmed by this fire. Break and Burn take an exorbitant amount of energy, to the point where he can knock himself out. He must use them sparingly, unlike his shapeshifting ability.

Appearance:
Has black fur with white markings near the neck, ears, and tummy, with brown eyes and a small burn on the end of his nose. In human form he has black and white hair and tan-ish white skin, skinny, 5'5" and 137 lbs. (62.1422 kg), with a small burn on his nose. All other forms are similar (weight and size are proportional).

History:
TBD

Crush:
None / Open

Additional Information:
Slightly introverted. Shy with low self-esteem. He enjoys human form more than his other forms, but will change if asked to show his other forms. He has no sadistic intentions unless provoked. Smart and quick. Will listen most of the time if asked to do something. He has very sensitive ears and is more submissive than most (not in THAT way). His default form is a dog when he isn't using his human form. Rendered mute from a group of humans attacking him due to his odd condition. Wears whatever is nice at the time but typically looks beat up and ragged. He is very unpredictable at times.
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Okay, I like this RP, but might take a couple characters out
Idk
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sun May 02, 2021 7:37 am

Please wait until your topic has fallen off the first page before bumping it. Bumping it before that is considered spam.
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me